Forum Settings
Forums

Short Anime Movie for 'Kagerou Project' Announced

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 26, 2016 9:33 PM

Sep 2015
This is interesting for KagePro with effects like that. Just imagining Ene floating up to you with the heat on full blast and everyone sweating in a room really spells summer.

...so is this getting a bluray or what?
May 18, 2016 12:22 AM
Jul 2018
After reading the comment and threads most of the people are worried because of the anime adaptation being butchered. Uh, it was butchered in the final episode because it was technically poorly executed.

But this is kind of alright, I am not expecting much but you know, what can I expect? Something okay I guess.
Jun 6, 2016 11:58 AM
Jun 2016
I'm actually pretty excited for this! Loads of people say the anime was terrible but if you look at the anime as a 'true' or 'final' ending/ timeline to all the Kagerou Project songs, it's actually a lot better than a summary of the series and fits a lot better too (like the fact the people like Hiyori lives) So hopefully the movie will look into the songs a little more or maybe show a bad ending properly
Jun 23, 2016 9:00 PM

Dec 2013
sometimes i feel like the only person that genuinely enjoyed (all of) mekakucity actors...
Jul 23, 2016 1:02 AM

Jan 2014
Rika said:
they revived kagepro to kill it again

Jul 23, 2016 2:54 AM
Mar 2012
TheLittleRedHero said:
After reading the comment and threads most of the people are worried because of the anime adaptation being butchered. Uh, it was butchered in the final episode because it was technically poorly executed.

But this is kind of alright, I am not expecting much but you know, what can I expect? Something okay I guess.

Not really...

The anime was bad because of a combination of bad planning by Shaft, bad writing by Jin and a lack of budget, which I guess is also Shaft's fault or it might be more Aniplex's since anime studio's don't pay for this shit themselves most of the time.

I wouldn't want Shaft doing this anyway - they tend to be pretty bad at doing multiple anime at once and right now they are already doing Kizumonogatari 3 and Sangatsu no Lion which I am already worried about since Owarimonogatari suffered pretty heavily from a lack of budget whilst it was being made at the same time as Kizu 1/2. After that they have their Fate stuff too and probably more Monogatari so...I don't know that they would have time to pick up another movie.

Ufotable have the same problem imo, they can do great work when they only have to do one thing but when they start getting too many projects and can't focus they kinda fall apart.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - May 12

43 by Nightleon »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e' Gets Anime

DatRandomDude - May 14

39 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
9 hours ago

» 'Megami no Café Terrace Season 2' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - May 14

17 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 12:13 PM

» Winners of the 48th Kodansha Manga Awards

Snow - May 15

12 by Zedlin »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM

» Animation Studio Artland Seeks Debt Consolidation

arsonal - Jul 9, 2017

36 by Bhanu_LAW_196K1A »»
Yesterday, 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.