Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Mar 30, 2014 12:25 PM
Jul 2018
The Kuroko no Basket's series might be considered the gateway into the anime world so its a series which I hold very dear to my heart,

Now... This season felt abit more enjoyable then the first season soo...

9/10
Mar 30, 2014 1:32 PM

Apr 2013
Nice match, Murasakibara also manadged to enter the zone but it was too late to change something. Oww the was crying, so he kinda love basketball.
9/10 from me and waiting for a new season to see Seirin vs Akashi's team.
Mar 30, 2014 4:36 PM

Aug 2013
Torrible said:
The explanation about the Mirage Shot is so better in the anime. It was so confusing in the manga scanlations. Essentially the 2nd release is higher than the 1st release. The first release is a feint made when Himuro is low and his opponent is high. The 2nd release is normally made when Himuro is at the apex and his opponent starts falling. Kiyoshi tricked Himuro into making the first (low) release and Hyuga blocked it.

It surprised me that Hyuuga was only 5 cm shorter than Himuro, which is less than the difference in height between Himuro and Kagami (7 cm).
Mar 30, 2014 6:05 PM

Apr 2012
METEOR JAM!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHH

THIS WILL BE AN INTENSE 3RD SEASON

10/10 :D

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Mar 30, 2014 7:33 PM

Sep 2013
StevenHu said:
Torrible said:
The explanation about the Mirage Shot is so better in the anime. It was so confusing in the manga scanlations. Essentially the 2nd release is higher than the 1st release. The first release is a feint made when Himuro is low and his opponent is high. The 2nd release is normally made when Himuro is at the apex and his opponent starts falling. Kiyoshi tricked Himuro into making the first (low) release and Hyuga blocked it.

It surprised me that Hyuuga was only 5 cm shorter than Himuro, which is less than the difference in height between Himuro and Kagami (7 cm).

Well, they are both shooting guards. How OP would Midorima be if he learns the mirage shot? With his height, even the first release would be hard to block.
Mar 30, 2014 10:18 PM

Mar 2012
Well that was a good watch, not as good as the first season but still entertaining. The animation was great as usual though the ost took a step back compared to how good it was in the first season which really got you pumped up while watching a game. One thing that I really didn't like about this season was how it starting getting a bit ridiculous with the "powers"/skills these guys have such as the Misdirection Overflow and how a player getting in the zone in the anime is like if they were to go into super saiyan mode and be able to do all sorts of crazy shit. Another thing, though small I suppose, that bugged me was how they kept naming everything they did as they do in regular shounen anime (like when Kiyoshi grabs the ball with one hand they call it Vice Claw). Also thought the shining eyes while players were in "the zone" wasn't really necessary but oh well, whatever makes the series look more "cool" I suppose. In the end it was still a good season, just thought some of these changes/additions weren't really needed. Looking forward to watching the rest of the games in S3.

8/10.
Mar 30, 2014 11:33 PM

Oct 2013
I honestly was losing a bit of hope after the last couple of episodes, but this fucking episode right here somehow got me back on edge.

Absolutely love this season over season 1. Overall I'd give it an 8.5/10, but my enjoyment was at least 9.5/10.
Mar 31, 2014 2:17 AM

Dec 2012
The epicness was overload in this season from the Touou and Yosen match. My favourite was still the Touou match though. Thought some of the special effects and skills were overdone, but I really enjoyed this one nevertheless.

8/10 from me.
Mar 31, 2014 3:01 AM
Mar 2010
Ahhh, Kuroko no Basuke Season 2 is over. ;_;
It was a great season except for those stupid recaps in the beginning of almost every episode. That and the OST was inferior to season 1's OST, without a doubt. With season 2 still selling strongly, I don't see why they won't make a season 3.

But now I have to wait for a few months before they announce it and probably a year before the next season airs. Sigh...
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 31, 2014 7:40 AM

Dec 2009
This anime slowly crept into my heart and now it does not want to leave anymore. This last ep had enough suspense to give the second season a nice finale. If the producers can keep the quality this high, sign me up for season 3.

10/10 from me. I don't think it deserves any less.
Mar 31, 2014 8:11 AM

Aug 2013
oh man, I ALREADY MISS KUROKO. ㅠ.ㅠ and EVERYONE.
hope there's a season three! there better be.
wanna know how Akashi plays ^^

OMG i want to see the NG Shuu's of this season!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"There is something in this world that no one has ever seen before. It is gentle and sweet. Maybe if it could be seen, everyone would fight over it. That is why the world hid it, so that no one could get their hands on it so easily. However, someday, someone will find it. The person who deserves it the most will definitely find it. "
— Aisaka Taiga and Takasu Ryuuji
Mar 31, 2014 9:17 AM

Oct 2011
Goosebunps and Epic at the same OMG!!!

I can't belive Murasakichi went into the Zone 0_____0

Seeing him cry brought me to tears T__T

Love OST throughout. OP and ED songs

SEASON 3 NOW!! PLEASE T__T
Mar 31, 2014 1:50 PM

Apr 2013
Nice game. Now Akashi is the final boss ^_^

Season 3, "Are we there yet? No!!! S4, S5 , S6 .... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Always-HungryApr 22, 2014 3:23 PM
Mar 31, 2014 3:01 PM

Jul 2012
ClawViper7 said:
The epicness was overload in this season from the Touou and Yosen match. My favourite was still the Touou match though. Thought some of the special effects and skills were overdone, but I really enjoyed this one nevertheless.

Exactly my thoughts
Mar 31, 2014 3:06 PM

Nov 2012
I'm gonna miss this series for sure. Hopefully they'll begin the 3rd season at the end of this year. Can't wait to see the animated version of the semifinals! It's gonna be so awesome D:
Mar 31, 2014 6:59 PM
Oct 2013
Awesome!
I love this anime so much! Best sport anime ever!
The battle was amazing, even Yosen would ve won .. if marasakibara just would have more power for 1 second, but it was too late. The team, which loves basketball more, wins. Seirin!
I also have no problem with waiting for season 3. I was actually scarred, that there wont be a third season, but for me, it looks really good that a third season will come.
Can't wait to see the battle vs Kagami in Zone and Kise Ryouta copying him and maybe also getting in the zone :)

8+/10 some how i liked the first season more. Maybe because of the ost.
1. season got a 9/10 from me.
Mar 31, 2014 7:44 PM

Jun 2008
I like how the tall guy (damn already forgot his name) was in the Zone for like one block then got shut off by Kuroko in the end, lol.

It's definitely much more amusing to see Kuroko finally learning how to shoot. I couldn't give the first season a 9 because there was a lot of suspension of belief and it wasn't entertaining to have a main character who can't even do the most basic thing in the game (make a jumper).

Now that the characters have developed to such a degree, the unpredictableness makes the games much more fun to watch. I marathoned this show in like 2 days which is pretty ridiculous. The animation in the Aomine/Kagami matchup was beautiful. So much feels.

9/10
Apr 1, 2014 12:00 AM

Sep 2013
For those who are unhappy with how the match ended (*cough* Kuroko's block), here's an alternate ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0b1qj7_OWU

Edited it in a rush. Don't expect anything great or extended.
TorribleApr 2, 2014 5:06 AM
Apr 1, 2014 1:01 AM

May 2013
Good season but I enjoyed season 1 way more then season 2. Murasakibara got in the zone but did nothing?! I know this is shounen and Seirin is gonna pull a win but come on. Hell the alternate ending Torrible made was better than what we got. This season really missed a non Seirin match like the Kise vs Aomine game sigh.

I still give this season 8/10, the first season was a 9/10 for me.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Apr 1, 2014 4:48 AM
Dec 2007
Just watched it. The ending was Kagami running with the ring. that's it?

anyways, enjoyed the episode. Wish Mukkun had time to do more but Teppei also didn't have much against Mukkun either. It is fine.
Apr 1, 2014 6:31 AM

Apr 2013
This anime is too great. All this time waiting to start and then it's over after 1 week :O

I expected to see more of Akashi this season though. He's still a complete mystery, besides giving us a very bad first impression by almost cutting Kagami's face off... Overall this season was awesome, but slightly less so than S1. 9/10

At least they gave some redemption for Murasakibara in the end. The fact that he got into the zone means there's hope for him after all...(but I still don't like him lol)
Sh4deApr 1, 2014 8:03 AM
Apr 1, 2014 1:01 PM

May 2013
Nc 10/10. Waiting for S3.
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.
Apr 2, 2014 3:04 AM

May 2013
Oh my god. All those epic matches and the OST was always at the perfect time. Fucking loved this. I actually got teary-eyed when Kuroko slapped the ball away from Murasakibara! 10/10 for now, might drop it to 9 if I see a superior third season.
Apr 2, 2014 9:24 PM

Jul 2013
Oh God.

06:13 Hyuga's face. Laughed for a full minute at that.

http://i.imgur.com/MNkgH1i.png
"Komugi, are you there?"

Apr 2, 2014 9:37 PM

Apr 2014
I love KNB so much that when I caught up to where the episodes were at (sometime mid season 2) I just had to read the manga, and even though I knew what was gonna happen it didn't take away from watching the new episodes every week, I'm so disappointed that we have to wait for a new season!!! I can't wait to see Akashi in action tho omg
Legendary anime
Apr 3, 2014 2:44 AM

Oct 2013
Loved the surprise add-on to kagami zone...

A pity that Atsushi didn't expand further on his Zone. Hope to see more of him in Zone.
Apr 3, 2014 2:57 AM

Oct 2013
ashlelouch said:
Oh God.

Oh my God that R*pe face was hilarious!

Wait... the season is over... what am I still doing here? Ok I need a time machine pl0x.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Apr 3, 2014 7:31 AM

Sep 2013
NoongaJuice said:
ashlelouch said:
Oh God.

Oh my God that R*pe face was hilarious!

Wait... the season is over... what am I still doing here? Ok I need a time machine pl0x.

Don't forget this: http://imgur.com/vIUWwWL
Apr 3, 2014 7:53 AM

May 2010
For a moment, I started cheering for Murasaki.

Meteor jam is cool as hell! Here comes Kuroko, yeah! Man, awesome finale to an awesome season of an awesome anime! This anime actually taught me a few good things which I had almost forgotten.

Atsushi is among my top 5 now along with Kuroko, Hyuuga, Riko, Momoi. Acts arrogant and prideful but is such a kid xD Such a awesome character. Riko and Hyuuga are still my most favs. though; Also Kuroko.

Lol, Teppei sure knows how to provoke Atsushi, directly and indirectly both xD

Couldn''t get the hype about Akashi, seems like a very overrated character... or maybe he just ain't of my preference

9/10
Apr 3, 2014 11:05 AM

Jun 2013
Wow, Murasakibara actually looked hot at the scene when he went into the zone LOL

3 men fighting over a ball HAHAHA it was kinda funny

Kippei is amazing, i tear up everytime i see him giving his best for the team ;_;

Meteor Jam, KAGAMI, are you even human?!

OMG KUROKO YOU'RE AMAZINGGGGGGGGG *squeals*

awwww murasakibara ;_; ;_;

LOVED THE ED, totally looking forward to the next 2 matches. KISE AND MIDORIMA <3 <3 <3
Apr 4, 2014 11:31 AM

Aug 2008
Murasakibara enter the zone too late. Didn't expect Kuroko to bloack him.

I assume zone Murasakibara can beat zone Kagami defense one one one since Kagami need Kiyoshi help to block Murasakibara.

Meteor jam remind me of Dwight Howard dunk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCQkkWn3sKo

Good ending. 10/10
Kagami really shine a lot in season 2.

Look forward for season 3.Hope to see Kuroko go into zone as well. After all the title of this show is 'Kuroko' no Basket.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Apr 6, 2014 12:58 AM

Dec 2012
This is the most ridiculous shows I have ever watched but I still like it. I really am hoping for a Season 3 because I would really like to see Shutoku vs Rakuzan
allo
Apr 6, 2014 5:20 AM

Jun 2012
Pretty solid, though I'm not the biggest fan of the format. Building up all these different guys as Gods and having Kuroko's team beat the odds and gauntlet through them is a little boring imo. Would have preferred far more GoM v GoM matches (not Kuroko, he's my fav character, but antagonist vs antagonist is more interesting, even in a sports anime were the antagonists aren't really evil).

Aomine vs Akashi would have been the most interesting given how both were built up to hell. I guess Midorima vs Akashi will be fine though, looking forward to S3 for that.

7/10.
Apr 6, 2014 7:50 AM
Mar 2012
one of the few animes where the end is not destroing everything. I loved it from the begining till now. can't wait for s.3. last ep... I could not belive what i have seen. who would have thought that a series which was said to be a bishounen- series for girls[in the begining of course] could become such a great anime. thank you Tadatoshi Fujimaki, Shunsuke Tada and Noburo Takagi. hope to see more of your work soon.
Apr 6, 2014 1:03 PM

Dec 2008
Murasakibara is really ugly when he cries. http://i.imgur.com/gi9LWyP.png?1
Kuroko still remains the most adorable thing ever! http://i.imgur.com/wn9VmT4.png?1

If there is a 3rd season, I probably won't watch it unless the step their game back up with the animation and OST. I didn't enjoy this season as much as the 1st.

7/10

Sent with Mal Updater
Apr 8, 2014 3:26 PM

Oct 2013
This episode was absolutely amazing! When the OST dropped when Kyoshi came back it was epic! When Kagami slammed the ball in with the meteor jam it was epic! And then when Kuroko blocked Murasakibara it was just perfect. Best ending since Seirin vs Shutoku 10/10

This is also the first episode where I really liked Murasakibara as a character. I couldn't stand his attitude but it's clear now that, even if he doesn't realize it, he really does love basketball. Can't wait for next season!
Apr 8, 2014 5:02 PM

Mar 2013
i see haizaki shougo~~~
Apr 9, 2014 2:42 AM

Dec 2012
It was a nice watch, personally enjoyed the aomine vs kagami much more. Bit weird with all that zone action it really just felt one sided.
Apr 10, 2014 10:51 PM

Jun 2009
Zhho said:
Aww. I will miss watching Kuroko no Basket every week. Hopefully there will be Season 3. Love the songs used in this episode. Well Done Seirin! :D

Oh they well have another season I am ready for the next season already lol
Apr 12, 2014 10:52 AM

Dec 2012

S2 was beautiful. :D
Apr 12, 2014 4:08 PM
Jan 2013
Honestly I loved S2, but i really the the ending is kinda just telling us watchers that another season is needed! (>w<)
I don't think they can just leave it at that at least!
I knew Seirin could do it!
Apr 13, 2014 12:47 PM
Mar 2012
If only every episode of this season was like this one!
Apr 13, 2014 4:40 PM

Jul 2010
How can one not like Kuroko no Basket? I mean seriously, how? This was a great 2nd season and though I personally preferred the Aomine match I think this one was good too, I just wished they would've focussed a bit more on Tatsuya because this was pretty much all Murasikabara focus but very good nontheless.

I was a bit surprised they cut it off like that, I at least expected them to show Kagami meeting with Tatsuya even if it was in the form of a still shot or an ending card or something?

Anyway I'm already waiting for a 3rd season, I don't know through how many chapters the 2nd season burned but let's hope there'll be enough material for the 3rd season soon :)
Apr 14, 2014 10:53 PM

Jan 2012
aww they cut the BL short. overkill in insert songs but

GGWP
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Apr 16, 2014 2:22 AM

Apr 2013
A great sequel, loved almost every aspect of it! the characters, music, enjoyed this so much. Loved s2, more concrete, longer, well developed and epic games. Loved the vehement and emphatic ambiance during every game. Zone was fun and epic to watch as well! hope it continues ^.^
Apr 16, 2014 10:18 PM

Oct 2009
Kiyoshi is back for the final game-changing minute! I've been anticipating his return.

The last episode of the season surely doesn't disappoint. The entire ep, particularly the second half, was riveting with the OST, slick animation and fantastic voice acting.

And a great way to end the season with Kagami pursuing Himuro, with help from Kuroko :)
Apr 16, 2014 11:00 PM
May 2013
I want to see seirin vs rakuzan so bad
Rizin_Apr 17, 2014 7:30 AM
Apr 20, 2014 12:59 AM
Dec 2012
NICE KAGAMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!! walk on the air and bring the #rd season to me
Apr 20, 2014 6:25 PM

May 2010
FINALLY got to watch last two episodes after a long break! Match with Yosen certainly wasn't my favourite, actually felt rather weak compared to ones with Kirisaki and Touou. Even quality wasn't as epic, too bad. Still, this season was as good as the first one, maybe it had too many silly super powers and power ups, but I didn't hate it.

Hopefully we don't have to wait too much for the third season, 8/10.
Apr 25, 2014 11:04 AM

Jul 2013
(^Chapter 169, page 16 I think)

Wow! Such an amazing episode! Too bad Murasakibara didn't really do much at the end even though he entered the Zone. Overall, I freakin' loved this series soo much!! :D There needs to be a season 3 (soon)!!
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2014

134 by N_Erwann »»
May 22, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

133 by N_Erwann »»
May 18, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

151 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2014

111 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2014

101 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 9:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.