Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 14, 2009 3:00 AM

Feb 2008
Entertaining and great animation. Probably my favorite show this season next to Spice & Wolf 2.
Jul 14, 2009 3:38 AM

Jun 2008
waah just loved this one, so many action and oh yess a car pursuit! also had to love those old guys, taxy driver and crazy grandpa with gun, so fun ^_^ too bad he died so soon =[
i'm starting to like these series more and can't wait for next ep!
Jul 14, 2009 3:40 AM

Apr 2009
Who else laughed at "Cummings"?
Jul 14, 2009 4:02 AM

Jan 2009
Haylias said:

I xD
I thought this episode focused more to the humor, eager for more action in the next o//
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2009 6:06 AM

May 2008
to be honest , i only liked the pursuit and the taxi godliness

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 14, 2009 8:41 AM

Aug 2007
Haylias said:
Only at the first episode.

''So how does a normal taxi jump down from a building?'' Awesome, roof parking. I guess either the manju girl or the neko woman at the end is the idol.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Jul 14, 2009 4:33 PM

Jan 2009
abrasicu said:
Hey guys, I just noticed something. Canaan is DELICIOUSLY F-L-A-T. Now I see her in a new light, besides her mad gun skills, in an...er... silly perverted way, tee hee. No, what am I saying, I cant fall for her flat chest even if its DELICIOUS, I still get my Goddess Liang Qi to worship, GDO Dammit...

if u notice it she is still a kid xd

but alphard show was amazing !!!!!!

God! im in love :(
Truth is, Everybody is going to hurt you, You just gotta to find the ones worth suffering for.
Jul 14, 2009 6:16 PM

May 2008
I loved the scene were Canaan was fighting on top of the bus, it seemed like she was dancing....so cool!

And Canaan is like what? 13 years old? She´s so young!
Jul 14, 2009 6:40 PM

Jul 2009
Tenori said:
I loved the scene were Canaan was fighting on top of the bus, it seemed like she was dancing....so cool!

Whaa?!! 13 years old? And here I thought she was an adullt with a DELICIOUS FLAT chest 0-o This show sure love to mind fuck people,huh?
If she is 13, how old is Liang Qi then? Dont tell me she's 13 too since that would make me a pedo...Wait, what am I saying, I would gladly be a pedo for Liang swan's sake x3

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jul 14, 2009 8:08 PM

Jul 2008
Waaah! Taxi driver!
I want him to be my chauffeur.
Very good episode.
Jul 14, 2009 8:26 PM

Jun 2008
abrasicu said:
Tenori said:

Whaa?!! 13 years old? And here I thought she was an adullt with a DELICIOUS FLAT chest 0-o This show sure love to mind fuck people,huh?
If she is 13, how old is Liang Qi then? Dont tell me she's 13 too since that would make me a pedo...Wait, what am I saying, I would gladly be a pedo for Liang swan's sake x3

dont make random guesses.... anyways i would love to know how they managed to get a crazy taxi driver.
Jul 14, 2009 9:58 PM

Jul 2009
mrSmiles said:
abrasicu said:
Tenori said:

dont make random guesses.... anyways i would love to know how they managed to get a crazy taxi driver.

Anything is possible in China...er in this BADASS show, I guess. Next, I bet even a >100 years old Granny can kick as much asses as Canaan, you'll see ;)

Jul 14, 2009 10:28 PM

Jan 2009
abrasicu said:
mrSmiles said:
abrasicu said:
Tenori said:

Anything is possible in China...er in this BADASS show, I guess. Next, I bet even a >100 years old Granny can kick as much asses as Canaan, you'll see ;)

There is no way she is 13. I refuse to believe that.
Jul 15, 2009 12:31 AM

Apr 2007
Bad episode. Certain aspects of episode one were ridiculous, but they've managed to exemplify it even more this time around. Not good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2009 5:42 AM

Apr 2008
thats some action xD the old geezer so hyper active

Jul 15, 2009 9:01 AM

May 2008
-Genesis- said:
abrasicu said:
mrSmiles said:
abrasicu said:
Tenori said:

Believe!!!

Seriously though? 13?
Jul 15, 2009 2:51 PM

Dec 2007
Alright episode, liked the first one better! but from the looks of it it prolly get better as the show goes on!
Jul 15, 2009 4:18 PM

Jul 2008
Omg, the series looks so freaking good
Jul 15, 2009 4:38 PM

May 2008
canephalanx said:
-Genesis- said:
abrasicu said:
mrSmiles said:
abrasicu said:
Tenori said:

Believe!!!

Seriously though? 13?

In the episode i saw, the women that is watching over Canaan ( I can't remember her name..) said that probably she wasn't menstruated, so i guess 13, 14 years old fits....

only if it was a mistake made by the fansubber.... but they are a good one, so....
Jul 15, 2009 4:40 PM

Apr 2009
Tenori said:
canephalanx said:
-Genesis- said:
abrasicu said:
mrSmiles said:
abrasicu said:
Tenori said:

Believe!!!

Seriously though? 13?

In the episode i saw, the women that is watching over Canaan ( I can't remember her name..) said that probably she wasn't menstruated, so i guess 13, 14 years old fits....

only is it was a mistake made by the fansubber....

...she didn't mean it literally. She was saying that she doesn't have that much experience, she was simply making an odd figure of speech.
Jul 15, 2009 4:42 PM

May 2008
or not....

i don´t know....
Jul 15, 2009 9:45 PM

Jan 2008
Pretty good episode. Nicely done action scenes. Looks like this should end up being a pretty good series if they keep it up. Next episode is looking good too.
Jul 15, 2009 9:59 PM

Mar 2009
Haylias said:
Tenori said:
canephalanx said:
-Genesis- said:
abrasicu said:
mrSmiles said:
abrasicu said:
Tenori said:

Believe!!!

Seriously though? 13?

...she didn't mean it literally. She was saying that she doesn't have that much experience, she was simply making an odd figure of speech.

Has anyone bother to read my post about the 428 game?
If you guys bother to read that post & visit the 428 game website, you will understand how old is Canaan!
Jul 15, 2009 11:03 PM

Feb 2009
Taxi scene was ridiculously stupid.
Could have lived without the waitress scene. She just seems like dead weight to an otherwise great show.
Rest of the episode was fairly good. It had some good fight scenes overall and Canaan is great, but the other fluff is dragging this show down to the bottom of the ocean. Show just needs to be more Noir and less Hayate no Gotoku.

Overall: 3/5
Jul 15, 2009 11:05 PM

Jul 2009
MrTerrorist said:
Haylias said:
Tenori said:
canephalanx said:
-Genesis- said:
abrasicu said:
mrSmiles said:
abrasicu said:
Tenori said:

Believe!!!

Seriously though? 13?

Has anyone bother to read my post about the 428 game?
If you guys bother to read that post & visit the 428 game website, you will understand how old is Canaan!

Is there any spoiler in your post & the game website? I've been itching to know Liang Qi's age as well as her "3 sizes" since the trailer xd
BitchMasterJul 16, 2009 2:14 PM

Jul 16, 2009 12:41 AM

May 2009
Iiotoko said:
Haha, Jouji voicing a crazy taxi driver.

Haha. that's exactly what I said XD. Now to add him to the TM villains list...
Jul 17, 2009 8:14 AM

Mar 2009
Catgirl did it for me. :D
Jul 17, 2009 11:40 AM
Jul 2008
Loving this show more and more. Top notch action, good humor to keep it from being taken too seriously, and nice fan service thrown in for good measure. Feels a lot like Black Lagoon, actually, only with better animation. Which is a very good thing :)
Jul 17, 2009 1:24 PM

Apr 2009
This show is turning out to be awesome so far. Plenty of action, an interesting storyline, just enough comedy, and not to mention top notch animation and music.
Jul 17, 2009 2:32 PM

Apr 2009
Hahaha ;D that old geezer.... actually thought he was on their side at first...
Jul 18, 2009 1:52 AM

Jul 2009
MEATBUNS! hmm... I feel like having one! Dx

Make me a Siggy?
Jul 18, 2009 6:23 AM

Dec 2008
omg
this ep turned out that this show is crazier than expected XD
Im out of words meow
Jul 18, 2009 9:38 AM

Jun 2008
I really liked this. The first episode was great and was an amazing intro and now we jump into even better stuff, I really love shows with great action scenes and loveable characters.

<3
Jul 18, 2009 1:53 PM

Sep 2007
Holy shit, Jouji can even make your regular taxi driver be completely badass.

CANAAN is only getting better.
Jul 19, 2009 7:10 PM
Jul 2009
really enjoyed this episode. don't think this will be an anime that i drop:)

for those of you that where looking for a site to download episodes from try torrentz.com its a really good torrent search engine and should have what your looking for ;P
Jul 20, 2009 11:26 PM

Jan 2009
Very cool action scenes. The car chase reminded me of the bike chase scene in FMP Fumoffu. Completely ridiculous but still awesome!

Jul 21, 2009 12:38 PM

Jul 2008
haha that show is so awesome xD while they are pursued they are singing xD
i just cant stop laughing lol the jokes are so cool

Jul 24, 2009 11:15 PM

Oct 2007
no idea whats going on but this show looks like it has so much potential
Jul 26, 2009 8:47 PM

Apr 2009
Eh, the taxi driver was annoying to me. They just happen to come across a crazy guy like him that is able to somehow survive a fall like that? That's a little too much luck/coincidence. >_<

I guess if I want to continue watching this, I'm going to just have to just throw away all I know about synesthesia for half an hour every week.

Jul 27, 2009 11:36 PM

May 2008
That's a pretty badass taxi driver. Needs more delicious catgirl at the end.
Jul 28, 2009 5:22 AM

Apr 2009
Minagawa Junko was in this episode as the Killer-Ojiisan's sidekick <3

and the fighting moves of canaan are nice!
Aug 2, 2009 6:59 AM

Aug 2009
It was an okay episode.
Aug 5, 2009 9:21 AM

Jun 2008
Wow, so it would seem that they switched targets. I loved that taxi cab scene, so hilarious!
Aug 15, 2009 9:12 AM
Jul 2009
Great episode:)
Aug 17, 2009 4:45 PM

Oct 2008
Has now got me hooked = )
Aug 28, 2009 11:13 PM

Dec 2007
The taxi driver moments are so hilarious, and I hope that he have more screen time in each episode because he is an awesome character. Overall, it was great episode, and it has some interesting developments. It was tremendously entertaining; furthermore, CANAAN had potential as great action.
Aug 29, 2009 8:22 AM

Jan 2008
Canaan and Maria get more screentime as the conflict with the Snakes becomes bigger and bigger in this action-packed episode, which end introduces a (maybe) new and important character, the cat lady. We'll see what comes next, hoping for more Aluphard too.

Decent episode, the car chase definitely being its highlight. The animation had its flaws, some moments were just really hard to oversee, but apart from that I'm satisfied with this dose of CANAAN. We'll see if I'm going to stick to the series.

7/10
Aug 30, 2009 11:09 AM

Jun 2008
Holy shit!! Am really starting to love this show. Fast funny and full of action. Really entertaining.
Does that virus think make people old? Because that guy called that old man brother.
Aug 31, 2009 4:14 PM

Jan 2009
That taxi driver made the episode for me.

My Anime List. | ηš†γ―θ¦‹γ€γ‘γ‚‰γ‚Œγ‚‹εΏ…θ¦γŒγ‚γ‚‹γ€‚ | Relentless.
Oct 15, 2009 12:37 AM

Jan 2009
Delicous Meat Buns...~!

NYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Which episode is this clip from?

Kitsune_089 - May 4

4 by Kitsune_089 »»
May 4, 8:03 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Sep 26, 2009

258 by SD86 »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:03 PM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Sep 19, 2009

129 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Sep 12, 2009

160 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Sep 5, 2009

142 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 9:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.