Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 8, 2009 10:07 PM

Jan 2009
You knew this would happen eventually... I just beat everyone to the punch!?!?! I'll put pictures up later.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 8, 2009 10:13 PM

Apr 2009
Charlotte, I get the impression of a dark princess in the future when I see her. Time will tell
CurseDestinyJul 8, 2009 10:18 PM
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Jul 8, 2009 10:51 PM
Jun 2007
Sylvia - I'm so fed up of Charlote's kind. Though we all know who he'll end up with.
Jul 8, 2009 11:24 PM

Jul 2009
Drengot said:
Sylvia - I'm so fed up of Charlote's kind. Though we all know who he'll end up with.

High five XD !!! Finally another Charlotte fed up, Sylvia fan. So happy!!!

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jul 9, 2009 12:48 AM

Aug 2008
abrasicu said:
Drengot said:

+

Jul 9, 2009 1:00 AM

Jul 2008
I'd go with Charlotte. Sylvia has tsundere written all over her.
Jul 9, 2009 1:16 AM

Apr 2009
it's still too early to decide.. not all of the girls have been shown yet.. though i am on charlotte's side for now, i won't vote yet..
Jul 9, 2009 2:49 AM

Sep 2008
Yuu for me. Evil meeeeido~ ^,.,^

Drengot said:
Though we all know who he'll end up with.

With no one, most likely, as happens in 95% of all harem shows.
seishi-samaJul 9, 2009 2:52 AM
Jul 9, 2009 8:42 AM

Mar 2008
To early to decide...

I am expecting that he date someone though eventually.

But we only saw Charlotte her personality really good. I liked that though. But Sylvia isn't bad either. Around epi 7. I can make a choice I guess ^^
Jul 9, 2009 2:32 PM
Jul 2009
It's still a bit early to say witch girl is my fav main heroine. I have basically only seen charlotte and Sylvia and a bit of the maid girl. The last girl shows up in the 2nd ep and we barely heard Syl talk. So if it was screenwise itd be Charlotte well i think that usually around ep 5-7 should u know which female you want the male to get togheter with.
Jul 9, 2009 3:13 PM

Jun 2008
i dont know her name, but i'm interested in him ending up with the maid. it would be a big step for Harem anime!

Jul 9, 2009 3:25 PM

Sep 2007
Just Sylvia.
What else ?
Jul 9, 2009 8:31 PM

Jul 2009
[ Look at amount of votes]
Facepalmed...sigh
Now I understand why those producers keep throwing in Moe generic type girls, since the amount of the more mature, original girls' fans are surprisingly less than the generic's type fans. Expect there gonna be more Pepperoncino-for-brain Moka & Big-boobs-in-exchange-for-brain Musubi from now on.

Jul 10, 2009 10:40 AM

May 2009
Sylvia of cours remeinds me of someone dear :X
I`M A MURDERER
Jul 10, 2009 11:27 AM

Jul 2009
MyFriendSam said:
i dont know her name, but i'm interested in him ending up with the maid. it would be a big step for Harem anime!

Yeah, maid & flat-chested idol girl for originality & Sylvia for "All Hail The King !", how's that ? No comment for the last one though, she can go die in some hole for all I care.

Jul 10, 2009 2:57 PM

Sep 2008
abrasicu said:
[ Look at amount of votes]
Facepalmed...sigh
Now I understand why those producers keep throwing in Moe generic type girls, since the amount of the more mature, original girls' fans are surprisingly less than the generic's type fans. Expect there gonna be more Pepperoncino-for-brain Moka & Big-boobs-in-exchange-for-brain Musubi from now on.

Lol, its about time people get tired of these female primaries. Is there any harem out there that has the male lead end up with the maid? I'm going for the maid also or maybe the girl who hasn't been introduced yet. I might like Sylvia later but shes not exactly the type of tsunderes I go for thought.
Jul 10, 2009 3:09 PM

Sep 2008
Maybe I should create a Teppei x Yuu-the-meido-chan fanclub or something like that... XD
Jul 10, 2009 4:27 PM

Sep 2007
Is there any harem out there that has the male lead end up with the maid?

-----

He is my master ? :D
Hanaukyo Maids ? \o/
Yes, i begin to run one moe time. **
Jul 11, 2009 12:24 AM

May 2008
MyFriendSam said:

RobinotX said:
To early to decide...

I am expecting that he date someone though eventually.

But we only saw Charlotte her personality really good. I liked that though. But Sylvia isn't bad either. Around epi 7. I can make a choice I guess ^^

seishi-sama said:
Maybe I should create a Teppei x Yuu-the-meido-chan fanclub or something like that... XD

Go!

ShiroiRyu said:
Is there any harem out there that has the male lead end up with the maid?

-----

He is my master ? :D
Hanaukyo Maids ? o/
Yes, i begin to run one moe time. **
Jul 11, 2009 12:27 AM

Apr 2008
Make this a first impression 'favorite girl thread'. It's very possible that people's favorites will change over the course of the show. Better to have this sort of poll AFTER the show has finished airing.

That being said, I'll go with Saber Sylvia for now.

Jul 11, 2009 12:32 AM

Apr 2009
Sylvia--- western swordsmanship is awesome
Jul 11, 2009 1:51 AM

Sep 2008
canephalanx said:
[
seishi-sama said:

Go!

Oh well... http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=13617 XD
I'll try to add some actual content later today.
Jul 11, 2009 4:43 AM

Nov 2008
For now I vote for that big breast Saber, she's pretty cool as a swordsman.
Jul 11, 2009 6:48 AM

Apr 2008
elfen1ied said:
abrasicu said:
Drengot said:

+

++
Jul 12, 2009 1:42 AM

Feb 2009
The real tsundere isn't really Slyvia, it's actually Sekika , well in fact Sekika is actually one of the most tsundere i've seen. (just played the game so.. )
Jul 12, 2009 2:05 AM

Mar 2008
How can you even vote in here, when the 4th girl hasn't even spoken one line?

Knowing only the outer appearance is worth nothing.

This poll is not fair! :P
Jul 12, 2009 10:47 AM

Jul 2009
Forever said:

Who cares if its not fair? For us Sylvia fans, only our blind love for her is all that matters. ALL HAIL SYLVIA !!!!

Jul 12, 2009 11:20 AM

Feb 2009
Forever said:

i think you've mistaken something, I haven't ever said a word that i've voted here
Jul 12, 2009 11:36 AM

Sep 2008
neariver said:
Forever said:

i think you've mistaken something, I haven't ever said a word that i've voted here

I believe his "you" was in plural...
Jul 12, 2009 11:44 AM

Mar 2008
seishi-sama said:
neariver said:
Forever said:

Right! XD
"you" as in "you guys (who actually voted)"

Actually I might be all for Sylvi's little sister. At my age you are already looking for a daughter not for a gf anymore. Haha! XDDD
Jul 12, 2009 11:51 AM

Jul 2009
Forever said:
seishi-sama said:
neariver said:
Forever said:

Right! XD
"you" as in "you guys (who actually voted)"

Actually I might be all for Sylvi's little sister. At my age you are already looking for a daughter not for a gf anymore. Haha! XDDD

OH-EM-GEE, Lolicon much ? Just kidding ;D

Jul 12, 2009 12:36 PM

Feb 2008
Why all the hate for Charlotte? Give the show a few episodes ..... xd
Jul 12, 2009 12:53 PM

Jul 2009
loplop said:
Why all the hate for Charlotte? Give the show a few episodes ..... xd

Because we cant help our prejudice against characters like her who end up being annoying to no end. But who knows, she might end up being my fav girl if the producers have enough persuasive skills as Ichigo 100%'s mangaka.

Jul 12, 2009 3:40 PM
Jul 2009
Sylvia <3 Charlotte's type... Is just too common D; Plus, Sylvia can kill and look sexy at the same time ;)
Jul 12, 2009 3:46 PM

Jul 2009
wasabee said:
Sylvia <3 Charlotte's type... Is just too common D; Plus, Sylvia can kill and look sexy at the same time ;)

Plus, Sylvia can do nothing and still look sexier than Charlotte striking sexy poses at the same time ;D *Fixed*

Jul 12, 2009 4:15 PM
Jul 2009
abrasicu said:
wasabee said:

Plus, Sylvia can do nothing and still look sexier than Charlotte striking sexy poses at the same time ;D *Fixed*

You read my mind ;) LOL
Jul 14, 2009 12:45 PM
Dec 2008
abrasicu said:
Drengot said:

Here here! :)

I hate how the main char. always ends up with the pink haired rich girl.
Jul 14, 2009 4:26 PM
Apr 2009
Houjouin, Sekika twin tails ftw
Jul 14, 2009 5:45 PM

Jul 2009
sephiroth6582 said:
Houjouin, Sekika twin tails ftw

You forgot FLAT CHEST. Man, that was the most noticeable feature about her, you know?

Jul 14, 2009 5:50 PM

Nov 2006
i like sylvia, but i feel like i'm going to be a sekika convert because she looks like brunette utau :v
Jul 14, 2009 7:12 PM

Jul 2009
Kwellytje said:
I think Silvia
and I kinda hate that pink haired girl.
I don't like that kind of character,she reminds me a little of Moka from Rosario+vampire.

OMG, another Sylvia fan: +1
another Moka hater: +10 xD

Jul 15, 2009 9:33 AM

Mar 2008
Well, after 2 episodes it's still rather difficult to judge:

Charlotte really has some outer and inner similarities with Moka, though I think she is better than Moka and more intelligent, too. I don't particularly hate Moka, though the Anime (R+V - especially 2) is one of the worst I've ever seen. So far I don't hate Charlotte at all since she is a helpful and nice character (though a bit generic), but not really my first choice for Teppei so far.

Sylvia on the other hand seems like she could be your typical Tsundere (together with Sekika), though so far she behaved rather realistic as a character. I think she is the most normal character in this show. I don't really prefer her over Charlotte so far, but I'm sure this will change over the course of the show, since she has more potential to evolve than Charlotte.

The Maid Yuu, is your typical caring nice girl. She doesn't seem to be shy though, which is kind of uncommon and I like it. So far I really like her best out of those 4, though a Yuu ending is probably the most unrealistic one (if we even get a definite ending *sigh*) and I think other characters might outrun her over the course of the show.

The new addition Sekika is a bit of mystery, though. She might be tsundere, though she behaved more or less interesting. I'm not too fond of her so far, but I am sure she will score very soon.

Screw you X lovers - Y haters! They are all decent. :P
Jul 15, 2009 10:27 AM

Sep 2007
I prefer Sylvia but i confirm : The 4 characters are not the useless one we can have normally...
So i agree with your explanations. ^^
Jul 15, 2009 10:32 AM

May 2009
i sad this and i say it again Charlote will become a "wingman" for Teppei and Sylvia but Teppei will fall in love with Charlotte and Sylvia will be in love with teppei as well but then she realise that Teppei is in love with Charlotte and you know the rest...or something similar to this the anime will end and we dont know wich girl he has chosen :P
I`M A MURDERER
Jul 15, 2009 2:15 PM

Jul 2009
Racu said:
i sad this and i say it again Charlote will become a "wingman" for Teppei and Sylvia but Teppei will fall in love with Charlotte and Sylvia will be in love with teppei as well but then she realise that Teppei is in love with Charlotte and you know the rest...or something similar to this the anime will end and we dont know wich girl he has chosen :P

Pff, now Mrs. Pink doesnt only resemble @##%$ Moka but also certain other "nice" girl who also play "wingman" in a famous show known as "School Days". Way to go Charlotte ;p

Jul 17, 2009 12:55 PM

Oct 2008
After Ar Tonelico II, I have a very bad feeling that Silvia will turn out as a tsundere or maybe, its Seika-sama. Seika-sama doesn't seem that way but more like she is planning something mischievous. Hmm..

Thus, its between Charlotte and Yuu but Yuu is a maid and Charlotte is a princess. And thus, my vote goes to Charlotte. More over, Charlotte seems to be.. How should I put it?

Considering that there are 10 episodes left, I get the feeling anything can happen and thus, my vote for Charlotte may change by the end of the series or may not. Its hard to tell for now..
Jul 17, 2009 3:37 PM

Feb 2008
abrasicu said:

Pff, now Mrs. Pink doesnt only resemble @##%$ Moka but also certain other "nice" girl who also play "wingman" in a famous show known as "School Days". Way to go Charlotte ;p

There's no Nice Boat endings in the eroge, I don't see them adding one in this case . . . xd
Jul 17, 2009 4:00 PM

Jul 2009
loplop said:
abrasicu said:

There's no Nice Boat endings in the eroge, I don't see them adding one in this case . . . xd

Yeah, I know, I LOL-ed at NICE BOAT ending but truthfully speaking I dont like to see one in this amazing serie. And you cant deny the fact that Mrs.Pink having the same role as Mrs. Slutty up 'til now, a.k.a the understanding "friend" who waited for a chance to SURPRISE BUTTSECKZ other's boyfriend.

Jul 17, 2009 4:06 PM

Mar 2008
To early to descide, Charlotte has er pro's. * I Don't think her of Moka xD.*
Well next episode we will see Sylvia. So..

I like most of the time the Tsundere maybe I gonna like Sylvia also.

Anyways Charlotte is imo different then most girls of her type. Because she doesn't scream or hit the person when he does something pervish. That's imo a difference. Moka hates perv people xD.

Oh well we shall see n_n
Jul 17, 2009 5:12 PM
Oct 2007
I say Charlotte followed closely by the Yuu.
ShadowEliteJul 17, 2009 6:59 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 23, 2009

103 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loplop - Sep 20, 2009

189 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 9, 2009

117 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:48 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

loplop - Jul 26, 2009

73 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:26 AM

» Who does Teppei end up with?

adityasingh2705 - Jul 5, 2021

26 by Taizaki-han »»
Jan 30, 2022 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.