Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 21, 2007 3:00 AM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first episode follows Haruka after she has left the hospital. In this episode, we significantly see Takayuki's devotion in supporting her. They go out on a few dates, probably to help Haruka adapt and to simply have fun. Anyway, it ends with Takayuki riding the train alone after Haruka releases his hand just when he boards the train.

Not much drama in this episode so hopefully, the next will have plenty. We also don't see much of Mitsuki. I'm guessing this new season of KGNE will be focusing on Haruka's path (game wise) as opposed to Mitsuki's, which was featured in the first season. Blah.
radiantfireDec 21, 2007 8:13 PM
Dec 22, 2007 3:42 AM

Jun 2007
Seemed allot darker or bland and less emotional then the first one. When she leaves the hospital it felt like just another day and then some random crying happened by everyone. I would have thought Takayuki would be the only one crying or at least showing some doubt about leaving her for Haruka. I can only guess that something happened that we will find out later about. The end was probably the only time I felt an emotional change happen. It was very much expected that something like that would happen, but it just didn't seem as powerfully as some of the predictable stuff that happened in the first one. I hope the next ep has some better things going on in it and a little more emotion.

The ending music was pure win though. I cant wait till an OST comes out.
Dec 22, 2007 4:20 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Music was good, sub was meh though. I hope another group picks this one up.

I liked the episode, wasn't able to spark the same feelings for the first season yet though, but I'm looking forward to more. In spite of it being Haruka's route, I hope we'll get to see some scenes with Mitsuki and also with Ayu, she's awesome. xD

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 22, 2007 4:58 AM

Oct 2007
naniii?
why didn't accept haruka the thing that all people are supporting her..., damn, it was great that mitsuki only showed up for 2 mins.. but at the end.. it was really depressing again.. harukaaaaaaa
Dec 22, 2007 5:55 AM

Aug 2007
I think Takayuki was a little too devoted to Haruka.
It'll be interesting what happens afterwards and I hope we see a little bit of Mitsuki.

The ending music was greaato.
CheezyDec 22, 2007 6:02 AM
Dec 22, 2007 6:20 AM

Mar 2007
safasdujan <-- Was my thought about this episode.
Dec 22, 2007 10:57 AM
Jun 2007
I thought the episode was ok. It takes a bit to wrap you're head around the fact that basically nothing in the first season happened, or at least it appears that way.

Jumping to conclusions though, just based on the first ep. it does not seem this season will have those heart tearing moral emotions the first did. I kinda get the feeling this is going to be Takayuki trying to figure out who he loves more, and Haruka getting over the fact that Takayuki is not the same as he was when they first met.

It would be funny though if Mitsuki comes back by the end of the ova an hooks up with Takayuki again.
Dec 22, 2007 11:38 AM

Nov 2007
I thought the OVA is lacking animation...it didn't have as much emotional aspect as the actual anime (which is y most OVAs and movies suck) in any case...I thought the ED theme was cool...this is based on a Haruka ending right? Not a Mitsuki ending...so I'll assume Takayuki and Haruka will get back together.

At the very end, it SERIOUSLY reminded me of epi. 1 of School Days, lol
Dec 22, 2007 11:45 AM

Aug 2007
Did we all watch the same anime here?

Given that the ending for episode1 of S2 didn't spark the same kind of emotion from episode2 of S1, it was still pretty emotional in my book.

You have to understand that this isnt KGNE S1, this is a completely new story based on Haruka's arc. It wouldn't be KGNE if we have a happily ever after ending just in the first episode. I think Haruka broke things off with Takayuki because she didn't want him devoting her entire life to her. She feels responsible for his downward spiral in his life when she was in that accident. Then we have Takayuki completely breaking things off with Mitsuki when Haruka woke up. Haruka not only feels responsible for Takayuki's downward spiral, but also the schist in the group's friendship.

This arc will probably have Takayuki figuring out who he loves more, as explained by the toast. Can't be really as heart-tearing as S1, but it should still be good. Get it through your heads that we aren't focusing on Mitsuki's route, but Haruka's. This is only episode 1 after all, we have 3 more to go. With only 4 episodes, we will get thrown into the emotional drama fast. Its not like KGNE S1 was all that great on the first ep, felt more like a generic romance. Then we get episode 2 and thrown into the story. Moral of the story, don't base an anime on the first episode...

And cyruz, mind telling me why the sub is meh? I found it to be quite decent. Its not as flashy as other subs, but it is comprehensible and easily readable.
Dec 22, 2007 12:15 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
burnttoast said:
I thought the episode was ok. It takes a bit to wrap you're head around the fact that basically nothing in the first season happened, or at least it appears that way.
Not true. Did you miss the part where Takayuki was telling Haruko about how Mitsuki kept him from ruining his life? That part covered a lot in the first season.

PimpToad said:
And cyruz, mind telling me why the sub is meh? I found it to be quite decent. Its not as flashy as other subs, but it is comprehensible and easily readable.
I don't need flashy subs to consider them good. But for instance, look at the ED translation and the times where the English is pretty off from being a coherent sentence.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 22, 2007 1:30 PM

Aug 2007
Maybe my English isn't just as good as yours, but I failed to see what you are talking about when I first watched the episode. Could this just be nitpicking now? Besides its m33w, they usually release a v2 when there are errors in their subs.

Why can't people be happy that they got to watch the episode subbed? If you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all. Yes, asking for another group to sub when another group is already doing it is like a slap in the face.
Dec 22, 2007 1:58 PM

Jul 2007
I loved it. Since it's been quite sometime since I've seen the first season, this was actually a good reminder IMO. Well Mitsuki is out of the picture, and we'll probably see her only in flashbacks, if they decide to do more. The cliffhanger ending was what killed me inside though, now we have to wait 2 more months for the next episode.

The ending song was just amazing.
Dec 22, 2007 2:54 PM

Jun 2007
I thought Takayuki picked Mitsuki in the end of the first season. :O Kinda confusing right now.
Dec 22, 2007 3:02 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
PimpToad said:
Maybe my English isn't just as good as yours, but I failed to see what you are talking about when I first watched the episode. Could this just be nitpicking now? Besides its m33w, they usually release a v2 when there are errors in their subs.

Why can't people be happy that they got to watch the episode subbed? If you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all. Yes, asking for another group to sub when another group is already doing it is like a slap in the face.

Maybe I exaggerated a little but "I can be start anew" at 28:46 sounds a little weird, though I can't say I speak the language perfectly either. It's just that little details make the differences. I'm glad it got subbed, I am actually a really great supporter of fansub groups and am grateful for their work; I know a little what it takes to sub. I guess my mixed feelings got entangled in my thoughts about the ED and that's why I wasn't really fair.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 22, 2007 4:46 PM

Jul 2007
cyruz said:
PimpToad said:

Maybe I exaggerated a little but "I can be start anew" at 28:46 sounds a little weird, though I can't say I speak the language perfectly either. It's just that little details make the differences. I'm glad it got subbed, I am actually a really great supporter of fansub groups and am grateful for their work; I know a little what it takes to sub. I guess my mixed feelings got entangled in my thoughts about the ED and that's why I wasn't really fair.

Actually it was quite sketchy even in the beginning. Colours is supposed to be colors. The rest of it was translated very well, and although there was another part that was kinda confusing as well, the rest of it was good.
Dec 22, 2007 4:54 PM
Jul 2007
I didn't understand everything, Mitsuki is out of town for a while. And Takayuki is playing the role of "boyfriend". But he's only doing that for Haruka's sake? But the end was just as expected very nice! Liked it, 3 out of 5!
Dec 22, 2007 5:28 PM

Jun 2007
PimpToad said:

And this is coming from someone that had nothing good to say about Myself; Yourself. lol, such a hypocrite.

PS. read the M33W site, they admitted that their subbing sucked for this ep because they spent more time trying to rip the first OVA from the actual CD iso since all the Raws that where provided from 3rd party sources sucked ass. I give them props for going through so much work for us fans but I agree, some of the words just did not fit in certain situations.
Dec 22, 2007 6:10 PM

Aug 2007
Heh DeathfireD why not look back at what I posted on episode 12 of M;Y. How is critiquing an anime the same as defending a fansub group? You know what hypocritical means right?

@wondering_zero
Not everything has to be spelled in American English...

@cyruz
I just get heated up whenever I see/hear people flaming subbing groups. I also have some experience in subbing anime and it takes some dedication to get it done. My brain automatically picked up that line as "We can start anew," call it conditioning I suppose =P

Kudos to m33w for taking great lengths to find a better video/audio source for the OVA's. They could have easily just used the crappy raws available online, but who wants that =P

Being able to reconstruct sentences is a great ability, better when you are doing it subconsciously^_^
Dec 22, 2007 6:51 PM

Jun 2007
PimpToad said:
Heh DeathfireD why not look back at what I posted on episode 12 of M;Y. How is critiquing an anime the same as defending a fansub group? You know what hypocritical means right?

@wondering_zero
Not everything has to be spelled in American English...

@cyruz
I just get heated up whenever I see/hear people flaming subbing groups. I also have some experience in subbing anime and it takes some dedication to get it done. My brain automatically picked up that line as "We can start anew," call it conditioning I suppose =P

Kudos to m33w for taking great lengths to find a better video/audio source for the OVA's. They could have easily just used the crappy raws available online, but who wants that =P

Being able to reconstruct sentences is a great ability, better when you are doing it subconsciously^_^

Not trying to start a flame fest but I try as hard as possible not to make any more responses to your posts in myself; Yourself simply because your opinions are the exact opposite of mine in most cases and I know if I make a post, we will continue debating on that episode for weeks and make no progress :).

As for the comment about the sub group. I was unaware that we where not allowed to post constructive criticisms about Subbing groups :P. If someone has a problem with the subbing group or the show they should feel free to express them selves on here or on the subbing groups forums. If they don't then no one will ever fix the grammar or spelling mistakes. I'm not saying it's right to continue posting bad comments, but once is enough to get the point across and I think cyruz comment was fine as it was. M33W even makes it a point to have their viewers report any errors to them.

PS. yes, I'm a big boy, I know what a hypocrite is. It appears you are one and you don't even know it lol.
Dec 22, 2007 7:53 PM

Aug 2007
Heh true, our opinions on M;Y just differ to greatly. Although that's what makes for a great discussion/debate. No fun if everyone agrees on the same exact thing, don't you think so?

Constructive criticism doesn't include asking the gods for another group to pick up the series. That is a proverbial slap in the face of the group currently subbing it. You'll understand if you have some experience doing it...

Kindly explain to me as to why I am a hypocrite. I would love to know how defending a subbing group is the same as critiquing an anime. Would like a reason instead of just being blatantly called one...
Dec 22, 2007 8:42 PM

Nov 2007
Eh subs seemed fine to me, like others I am simply glad they subbed it. Anyone know how long till the next one?
Dec 22, 2007 9:17 PM

Jun 2007
PimpToad said:
Heh true, our opinions on M;Y just differ to greatly. Although that's what makes for a great discussion/debate. No fun if everyone agrees on the same exact thing, don't you think so?

Constructive criticism doesn't include asking the gods for another group to pick up the series. That is a proverbial slap in the face of the group currently subbing it. You'll understand if you have some experience doing it...

Kindly explain to me as to why I am a hypocrite. I would love to know how defending a subbing group is the same as critiquing an anime. Would like a reason instead of just being blatantly called one...

Theres a difference between a debate and constant bickering about what each other said. I find my self, more times the one, arguing with you about pointless things that should just end after the first 2 posts. For example my point that myself; youself should not be compared to School Days. Somehow the topic changed from that into a "how many shows myself; yourself can be compared too" thread lol. I'm not sure if this could be classified as your fault since the vast majority that watched the show still think Myself; yourself will end up like school days and thus post "omg I get that school days vib" (look above in this thread to find another person "getting that school days vibe" from even this show lol).
I'm fine with debates that can actually be classified as debates but things like what where doing right now are pointless arguments.

Did I miss someone saying they wanted to see this series by some other subbing group? Because I cant seem to find anyone that said that...and even so thats only one person. The other posts where just pointing out the some words did not match. I'm guessing someone edited their post and removed that or something?

I'm not going to post anything more since I know this is going to turn into a pointless post off and make us both look like idiots. I know you don't want to feel the need to continue to post right? because I sure don't. I come to the forums just to discuss the show not to battle it out with people. I may have went overboard with my post above about you being a hypocrite, sorry if that hurt you. Just try and relies that not everyone is going to have the same opinion about a show or a subbing group that you may have and thats no reason to get "heated up" about it.

and in the note, I bid you farewell till the next ep or till we meet again in another thread.
Dec 23, 2007 5:02 AM

Nov 2007
Daikuuji only got about 5 seconds! D=< That is a crime. I felt a little weird watching this. I think it's because I like the ending of the original.

The pigeon fight was intense. The pigeons were coming from all over the place and Narumi was doing the ritualistic pigeon killing dance. I am guessing Narumi won since he is still alive. =D

Anyways I hope I will be able to shake this weird feeling. I liked it though. Maybe the end of the OVA will make me cry like the original. =P
Dec 23, 2007 1:58 PM

May 2007
The ending to the 1st episode was pretty much a "WTF" moment for me. I never thought that Haruka would do that. I would've thought that she would talk with Takauyki rather than take such a drastic action. But then again, Takayuki's devotion to Haruka is quite "obsessive" not quite sure whether that word is the right one to use...
Dec 23, 2007 2:12 PM

Aug 2007
Considering that Takayuki pretty much blamed himself for Haruka's accident, his behaviour is pretty normal right now. I want to see how Mitsuki plays into the scenario though...

Maybe Haruka is wondering whether his devotion is out of love or out of responsibility for her accident. Well my take on it anyway, haven't played the VN o-O
Dec 23, 2007 7:39 PM

Jun 2007
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.
I dunno, i dont even like KGNE in the first place. i actually hate it. Why did i start watching this? Well... probably just an impulse of my anime-driven mind. (like the time i watched Akane Maniax)
I do however like the fact that we dont see Mitsuki's face :D that makes me happy!
Is this some kind of alternate ending where the dude (forgot his name... Takayuki was it?) chooses Haruka over Mitsuki?
I guess so.

Dec 23, 2007 7:44 PM

Aug 2007
Not an alternate ending, but more of an alternate scenario/story. Understand that KGNE the anime is based off of KGNE the visual novel. As you know, a visual novel has multiple routes/arcs in its story. The first KGNE anime focused primarily on the Mitsuki arc of the VN, well it had a Mitsuki ending. The KGNE airing now is focusing more towards the Haruka route of the VN, given the information we have anyway.
Dec 23, 2007 7:50 PM

Jun 2007
^ Oh i see.
That makes sense. They should have done a Haruka focused anime in the first place! xD haha i just can't BARE Mitsuki -_-

Dec 23, 2007 8:29 PM

Aug 2007
She's not so bad...I mean she did guide Takayuki back from his severe bouts with depression. I mean without her, Haruka probably wouldn't have gotten in an accident in the first place!

...well she did help Takayuki? xD

I believe she ends up as Takayuki's sex slave in one of the novel's endings...alls well that ends well? xD
Dec 29, 2007 5:42 AM

Apr 2007
It didn't have the flavor the first season had in the beginning, but it picked up again at the end ^^. Can't wait for more!~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2008 12:15 AM
Aug 2007
I am utterly disappointed. The sudden melodramatic "goodbye" didn't really help either.
Jan 4, 2008 8:04 AM

Dec 2007
i couldnt understand the ending... why is haruka leaving tomoyuki behind? he gives his all to her but she just leaves him with "sayonara". i mean, why cant they be together and just finish everything with a good ending? someone tell me why this is happening cause im totally confused!!!
Jan 4, 2008 8:14 AM

Feb 2007
-Wondering_Zero- said:
Actually it was quite sketchy even in the beginning. Colours is supposed to be colors. The rest of it was translated very well, and although there was another part that was kinda confusing as well, the rest of it was good.

They might be going with UK English. If that's the case, then spelling it as "colours" is perfectly fine. "Colors" is the American way to spell it.
Jan 4, 2008 8:16 AM

Nov 2007
marrtiniss said:
i couldnt understand the ending... why is haruka leaving tomoyuki behind? he gives his all to her but she just leaves him with "sayonara". i mean, why cant they be together and just finish everything with a good ending? someone tell me why this is happening cause im totally confused!!!

It's probably because Haruka is wondering if Tomoyuki is actually doing this because he loves her or if he is doing all of it because he feels responsible. Or it could be because she thinks she is putting a big burden on Tomoyuki. There could be many reasons. Hopefully we find out in future episodes. =P
Jan 5, 2008 11:07 AM

Nov 2007
Does anybody know when the next episode is supposed to be?
Jan 5, 2008 12:47 PM
Nov 2007
February, if I remember correctly.
Jan 6, 2008 3:37 AM

Nov 2007
Cursethefall said:
I thought Takayuki picked Mitsuki in the end of the first season. :O Kinda confusing right now.

The OAV follows a different path than the first season. Kind of like playing the game over again and choosing different things.

I was so happy this episode with the Haruka love, because she really didn't get enough of it in the first season. But then the ending, wtf? I wonder if she's just sacrificing herself again for Takayuki's health and happiness.

And I'm watching Kiminozo for the drama; I'm glad Sky Temple got such short time; Ayu and Mayu have done nothing so far in the anime. =
Jan 8, 2008 7:51 PM

Jan 2007
nOObman said:
marrtiniss said:

It's probably because Haruka is wondering if Tomoyuki is actually doing this because he loves her or if he is doing all of it because he feels responsible. Or it could be because she thinks she is putting a big burden on Tomoyuki. There could be many reasons. Hopefully we find out in future episodes. =P

The way I see it, is the Takayuki still has some Feelings for Mitsuki and Haruka can see them clearly. It is true that Takayuki may be responsible for Haruka's accident, but Takayuki did his best to support Haruka and at the same time, Mitsuki has been there for Takayuki and helped him out when Haruka could not. I think that Haruka's thoughts are that Takayuki has done enough for her, and that he is still in debth to Mitsuki in 2 ways, the first one as I have said, she supported him during depression and the second one is that Haruka thinks that Mitsuki mated with Takayuki, which means that Takayuki is still responsible for what ever happened and because of that he may say that he wants to be with Haruka but deep inside his heart he wants to be Mitsuki. So Haruka said good buy to Takayuki so that he would not force him self to be with one person while trully feeling for the other.

Regarding ending of the first season where Takayuki broke up with Haruka and chose Mitsuki and the starting of the OVA which is titled "the second season" where out of no where he is back with Haruka, I think that is very confusing, if they really wanted to make a different start from the way the first season ended, then they should not have called it second season.
Jan 10, 2008 5:28 AM

Nov 2007
I hope takayuki will choose somebody at the end :D

I was rather disappointed with the and of Kimi ga nozomu eien. I always liked haruka more :P
Jan 10, 2008 4:17 PM

May 2007
Meh.
This series is awkward....
Its the only series where i like it from the start and then i start hating it because of the ending. -.-"
First season i liked it most of it, then in the end (in my opinion) it gets screwed up.
Just like this first episode of the OVA... =P
Man, that was just way to melodramatic and unnecessary ... Sorry for being dense and not understanding such a strange action. ._."
Can she just accept the fact that she is being loved? o.o"

I only hope it does not end like he getting killed, dumped or anything lame like that.
It was already a pain in the ass watch the first season and get pissed off with such a * ending ¬¬ (then again, its mine opinion, its not meant to harm in anyway or anyone, well, only the producers of this show, but anyway, i'm quite sure they wouldn't read this thread, and if they did it they wouldn't probably care with my opinion, since it wouldn't change anything at all. -.-)
Jan 15, 2008 3:37 AM

Dec 2007
i liked it. i was shocked when she let go of his hand. how sad :/
i loved the beginning, since im for the Takayuki X Haruka couple.
buuuut that probably wont last too long.
and why was everyone crying over Mitsuki? because she was going out of town?

i need your love, i'm a broken rose.
Feb 18, 2008 11:18 AM

Oct 2007
Wow this almost seems like a forbidden love... :(
I can't believe the first OVA ended that way. Not like I didn't see it coming. I'm now starting to think that these OVA's are pointless. I don't really care for this side of the story. I'm happy with the way the series ended. But that doesn't mean i'm not going to finish the OVA's. I'm still curious as to what will happen at the end of all three episodes.
Mai Waifu~ Louise

I love her with all of my heart and soul~ <3
Mar 14, 2008 5:30 PM

Oct 2007
I liked the ending, but I found the rest of it kinda repetitive and boring...
Mar 15, 2008 9:01 PM

Mar 2008
Awesome OVA <3' I loved it :D
Since I'm a Haruka fan~!! ^___~

Can't wait for the second OVA xDD Hehe
Mar 20, 2008 10:36 PM

Mar 2008
The ova was quite actually good, since from what I feel that this anime is starting off right after all accidents events. In my opinion, the first ova can't be judged with the first episode of the Season 1 since this one starts right after all those events happened. Now the first ova was great, since were seeing obesession of Takayuki and how Haruka is wondering how to deal with it at the moment. The ending of it is was not a surprise to me but sad that it happened since she did the let go hand and train go off scenario, leaving Takayuki in the wtf moment and damn moment. Going to wait till the 2nd one comes out and see how what happens next.
May 6, 2008 12:17 PM

Mar 2008
I don't like T x H couple, but I like OVA 1. I was shocked when I watched the end of the episode.

Argh! Haruka... such a troublesome girl.
Dec 18, 2008 7:49 PM

Jan 2008
What?! How could Haruka say that at the end?
Jan 2, 2009 3:23 PM
Jul 2018
It was kinda of boring and uninteresting
edit: Let me restate the above opinion since I actually finished this episode
The first half is boring and uninteresting, but the second half was the opposite
removed-userJan 5, 2009 7:17 PM
Jun 30, 2009 6:22 PM

Aug 2008
darksniperx said:
The way I see it, is the Takayuki still has some Feelings for Mitsuki and Haruka can see them clearly. It is true that Takayuki may be responsible for Haruka's accident, but Takayuki did his best to support Haruka and at the same time, Mitsuki has been there for Takayuki and helped him out when Haruka could not. I think that Haruka's thoughts are that Takayuki has done enough for her, and that he is still in debth to Mitsuki in 2 ways, the first one as I have said, she supported him during depression and the second one is that Haruka thinks that Mitsuki mated with Takayuki, which means that Takayuki is still responsible for what ever happened and because of that he may say that he wants to be with Haruka but deep inside his heart he wants to be Mitsuki. So Haruka said good buy to Takayuki so that he would not force him self to be with one person while trully feeling for the other.
HUH!!!!!? What did you just say? Lol.... I understand a bit of your post XD No offense thou...

Well I gotta agree the subs were kinda messy and meh... M33w did a great work getting a High Quality Video but completely messed up the translation... I dun know a bit of Japanes but it seemed off to me... Just as someone said, it didn't make sense in some sentence... Especially the ED... but well at least they released the thing right... Thanks BW/M33W...

Oh so up to the ep review/opinion.... It was.... It missed some of the classic KGNE S1 elements that made that show kewl, but later on we are surprised by a retake of the drama, not as powerful nor heartbreaking as in S1, but the things got juicy there for sure.... I really agree that Takayuki is completely obsessive and his overdoing things with Haruka.... And she even feels bad for him.... not for her but for him.... She okay with herself... ah ya Ii know... maybe she's tired of Takayuki and wants to get a new friend and boyfriend... In a few words she wants everything new! XD.... well well let's see how this turns out in the future :D

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2009 9:03 AM

Jul 2009
I am kinda disappointed with this first episode.

I prefered the first season so far (:
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Jul 4, 2008

52 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 21, 2023 6:52 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ Episode 2 Discussion

Sobzob - Mar 27, 2008

39 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 21, 2023 6:06 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 18, 2008

84 by EsieEyen »»
Nov 17, 2022 5:34 AM

» Finally a resolution after ten years

mrJuni - Jun 10, 2015

1 by Comedy »»
Jun 11, 2015 1:16 PM

» Haruka should never have existed

mechian - Nov 3, 2013

1 by White_Alice »»
Dec 10, 2014 3:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.