Forum Settings
Forums
Kitchen Princess Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2009 7:48 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
awww!! that was really sweet!! although the end was quite predictable.. i mean.. everything about the ending was predictable.. but still. though i was wondering how daichi would tell najika about his mom and stuff but anyway... it was still sweet... najika and daichi's kiss! OMIGOSH!! hahaha... anyway... that was nice.. :p
Jun 14, 2009 7:51 PM

Jun 2008
Sure, the ending was predictable, but this chapter cleared everything up!
I loved it!

*first poll voter*
XD
Jun 14, 2009 8:17 PM

Dec 2008
Predictable but Great ending we have to a great series ^^.
Really liked how Najika and Daichi became closer and the fact that since the flan prince day, Najika's life has become better. Liked how Mizuno won the competition with that creation and the kiss between Diachi and Najika. Found the ending to be great and it really ties in all the events that has occurred in this series (Najika trying her best to make others happy and herself also).
Rated it a 10/10
Jun 15, 2009 2:28 PM
Jul 2018
Predictable ending is predictable but awesome! I loved the ending.

And I finally got my kiss scene. :D
Jun 15, 2009 2:39 PM

Aug 2008
Awwww how sweet~ Predictable, yes, but still very cute, all things considered. But I still hate Daichi's hairstyle. It's way too messy for my taste. >_>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2009 7:34 PM

Nov 2007
I cannot believe it's ended...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 18, 2009 2:17 PM

Feb 2008
I really hoped it wouldn't be Daichi, but honestly the moment she mentioned the flan prince I knew that the person she had the worst first encounter with was 100% guaranteed to be him :/

extremely unoriginal, but decently done anyway. not a waste of time, but I won't bother recommending it to anyone either.
Aug 9, 2009 7:38 PM

Aug 2007
tsubasalover said:

There is still an extra left.
Team Leader & Manager of ray=out.
A non-profit independent Japanese and Chinese anime/manga translation and subtitle provider.
http://rayout.org/ - Browse through our site to get to know us better.
Aug 19, 2009 11:42 PM

Nov 2007
alchemist11 said:
tsubasalover said:

There is still an extra left.

When will it released/was it released (if it's already released)?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 1, 2009 3:21 PM

Aug 2009
awesome manga
Oct 1, 2009 5:08 PM

Sep 2009
This manga was awesome and short, I loved her recipes. Since the beginning I was rooting for her to be with Daichi ^^

Has someone ever tried to make one of Najika's recipies?
Dec 14, 2009 7:38 PM

Jul 2009
Just finished reading it today, I think she should have ended up with Sora (even though he's dead, haha). I could see that she was going to get with him halfway through the series ... cleaned up all the mysteries pretty nicely, though (especially the Flan Prince part)
Feb 22, 2010 1:55 AM

Mar 2008
Still dislike the fact that Sora had to die.. dunno, don't think it was necessary and a love quadrangle (can you say that? xD) would have been a lot more interesting :P
Nevertheless, great (but predictable) ending..
9/10 overall - i still believe something was/is missing that doesn't make it a "masterpiece" for me. but it is indeed a great manga and i recommend it to everyone who loves shoujo/romance.. and of course, FOOD! ^_^
Aug 5, 2015 1:53 PM

Aug 2006
I just finished the whole manga in one setting and it was much better than I expected. I thought it would be just another cheesy shoujo manga but it was actually fun to read. There were some serious themes such as death and eating disorder which I didn't expect. Overall, I'd give this manga 8/10 for enjoyment.
Sep 5, 2021 9:57 AM
Sep 2021
You've already noted all the anime with this theme that I know of some home and bushing products like edc knife. If you don't mind studying a manhwa then My Wife is a Demon Queen suits the bill.
haaw3333Sep 10, 2021 8:09 PM
Dec 9, 2021 10:16 AM
Dec 2017
this series should get adapted

Feb 22, 2023 1:22 AM

Jul 2016
One of the sweetest (heh) and emotionally gratifying endings ever. Love how all the loose ends about the Flan Prince were tied up so neatly, from Sora's lie to the explanation of how Seiya's flan got in Daichi's hands. Not to mention Seiya's stunt on live TV lol

Thanks to the Sweet Treats stack challenge for getting me to check this gem out.

Feb 9, 1:03 PM

Apr 2017
Reply to Vanessa-
Still dislike the fact that Sora had to die.. dunno, don't think it was necessary and a love quadrangle (can you say that? xD) would have been a lot more interesting :P
Nevertheless, great (but predictable) ending..
9/10 overall - i still believe something was/is missing that doesn't make it a "masterpiece" for me. but it is indeed a great manga and i recommend it to everyone who loves shoujo/romance.. and of course, FOOD! ^_^
@Vanessa I agree about the lover quadrangle being more messy. Though I guess they wanted to keep it wholesome and sweet, which is mostly was.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 42 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 7, 2009

2 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 40 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 7, 2009

2 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 39 Discussion

cureroyale - Apr 17, 2009

5 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 34 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 6, 2009

3 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 31 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 6, 2009

2 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 8:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.