Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 22, 2009 10:13 PM

May 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm...things are starting to get political on us all of a sudden. Zero has been working for the Hunter's the past year and Yuuki has been living in isolation, writing letters that can't be delivered to friends (most probably to Zero too).

The Zero fan in me wants Zero to point his gun an Kaname's head and pull the trigger instantly, but of course, they still need Kaname alive to serve their purposes. I didn't know that Zero was targeted to become the president of the association. Though that should be expected with his excellent skills.

Next chapter should prove to be interesting if Zero and Kaname meet.
May 22, 2009 10:30 PM

Aug 2007
vindemon64 said:

The Zero fan in me wants Zero to point his gun an Kaname's head and pull the trigger instantly, but of course, they still need Kaname alive to serve their purposes. I didn't know that Zero was targeted to become the president of the association. Though that should be expected with his excellent skills.

Heh. Glad I'm not the only one.

Anyway, I've been waiting for some Zero info and I finally got it. It's about time.

I hope he punches Kaname in the face if they meet again. His relationship with Yuuki still disgusts me.
May 22, 2009 11:07 PM

Feb 2008
I miss cross academy and all the night class! glad Aidou popped up - but still >_<

If kaname and zero meet in the next chapter then that'll be really interesting.

question: did kaname's hand grow back?
May 22, 2009 11:10 PM

Sep 2008
Zero!!!......

Yay! What will happen in the next chapter?!...

I can't wait!
May 22, 2009 11:37 PM

Jan 2009
Good chapter. Is it just me or did Zero get hotter?! look forward to next month for sure, it seems to be getting better again after this time jump :D
May 23, 2009 12:29 AM

Nov 2007
awesome chapter. zero made my day. also kaname x yuuki still disgusts me every single time. god i hate kaname. i can't wait to see zero in a final show down with kaname. and for some reason, i feel that yuuki is really writing to zero and not who she says.
May 23, 2009 1:51 AM

Sep 2007
Zero the president in the future? :O I'm looking forward to it!
It's ironic that now Zero lets Kaname to be alive... XD;; It was the opposite then.

vindemon64 said:

I agree. :3
May 23, 2009 2:05 AM

Dec 2008
Very nice chapter! And great how we get to learn some background info on Zero as well. Nice to see Kaein and Aidou this chapter and I wonder how the meeting of Zero and Kaname will be like? (it should be very interesting though). Also what about Takuma and Skiki's side of the story thus far?
May 23, 2009 2:19 AM

Mar 2009
Lol...Chairman Cross amuses me much in this Chapter. One moment he's his goofy self and then he switch to his serious mode...all depending on Zero's weather...haha. It's so cute and funny. And heck ya, Zero look mighty fine and hot...lots of maturity in him too. He's doing a lot better than I thought he would. I guess, Ichiru did leave him with something after all...that he's able to continue living in as normal a situation as he can and not face the danger of turning into Level E...even though he's aware of the uncertainty. Yuuki...is still thinking of Zero. After all that time with Kaname, she still refuses to sink her fangs for blood. It's great to see Aidou again and tutoring Yuuki no less. I kinda think that he's fitting as a teacher. But the revelation about the H.A and the meeting with Kaname is interesting. Most of all, the H.A's decision to propose Zero as its future President is quite surprising. I suspect Chairman Cross may be behind the suggestion...that Kaname may be involved in such a decision as well. At least, the story is moving again.
May 23, 2009 2:35 AM

May 2008
oh man!
it's been such a long time since we had another good chapter of this :)

Zero looks soo awesome/hot right now and i'm glad he isn't a level e [though he has problems with his urges]
and i can't wait to see what's next x3!
May 23, 2009 4:55 AM

May 2008
Haven't read such a good chapter in ages. Zero is simply a fantastic character. He's goal-driven, indifferent and warm at the same time. I hope he gets the chance to finish off Kaname; dang, would that be a sight to see.
May 23, 2009 6:48 AM

Jun 2008
Interesting. Now the storyline has moved to one-year in the future. I was surprised to see Zero still with the Chairman Cross.
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
May 23, 2009 7:26 AM

Dec 2007
this chapter really made my day!
finally, we see Zero, he´s so awesome now, he looks way cooler and mature!! And he´s gonna be the president of the association!
Still, can´t stand YuukixKaname XP
May 23, 2009 7:44 AM

Apr 2009
Duelistbluerose said:

question: did kaname's hand grow back?

Yes! Yaaaaaaay! <3 <3 <3

Right now, everything seems a bit messed up... I mean, everyone is fine with Kaname killing all of those people and Kaien killing that.... person? o.o (Im not sure If its "he" or "she")

And are Yuuki and Kaname at Aidou`s place right now? O.o

T_T Why do all of you hate KanameYuuki so much? T_T

I think that they are really cute *^-^* (especially Kaname)! <3 But why isn`t anyone telling Yuuki that Kaname isn`t her real older brother? O.o
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
May 23, 2009 8:04 AM

Jan 2008
am i the only one who think Kaname X Yuuki are cute?
Don't hate Kaname!!! :{

so what if they're brothers XD
May 23, 2009 8:13 AM

Apr 2009
Kagen_no_tsuki said:

No, your not! ^-^

I love Kaname <3 <3 <3 (and Kaname x Yuuki)

And they arent real siblings...^^
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
May 23, 2009 8:14 AM

Apr 2009
Oh, and btw.... What happened to Takuma? O.o
deadoptimist said:
May 23, 2009 9:16 AM

Jan 2009
GothicQueen said:
Kagen_no_tsuki said:

No, your not! ^-^

Me three! I prefer Kaname over Zero! I think they're so cute together.
May 23, 2009 9:43 AM

Jan 2008
YEY for zero!

and also, she still calls him sempai~! XD huzzah for that.

i bet you she's writing letters to zero-kun >>
May 23, 2009 9:44 AM

Jan 2008
GothicQueen said:
Kagen_no_tsuki said:

No, your not! ^-^

they are! he was born as her brother but has the mind set of that older kuran ><
May 23, 2009 10:12 AM

Apr 2009
Same here, I love the Kaname and Yuuki pair. :D

This chapter made me more curious about what is to happen next. I can't stand that up until now there is a possibility that Yuuki may end up with Zero :/
May 23, 2009 10:19 AM

Jun 2007
That was the best chapter of VK in quite a long while. I actually really, really enjoyed it. :) Let's hope things continue along in this vein!

And yay for Zero showing up again! :D
May 23, 2009 10:57 AM

Apr 2009
AoiMemori said:
GothicQueen said:

they are! he was born as her brother but has the mind set of that older kuran ><

So they arent really siblings... xD
deadoptimist said:
May 23, 2009 12:13 PM

Dec 2008
After 49th chapter, I couldn't wait for this one. But It came out that every page is filled with Zero, and I kinda hate him :P

And, what's your problem Yuuki!! Why can't you just call him Kaname! I'm not even mentioning what you guys have done in your bedroom, just call him Kaname straightly! He is your eternal husband, bla bla bla... I can't stand this girl's nonsense...
May 23, 2009 1:15 PM

Dec 2007
things are getting quite interesting again... with this political things going on. Zero's becoming so respected was predictable but great. when both zero and kaname meet it will also be a great chapter i bet.

i really feel poorly for zero , who is one of my favorite characters, but i can't help but wish that kaname and yuki stay together!

i'm also starting to miss shiki and rima... those being my favorite characters of all.
May 23, 2009 1:16 PM

Jan 2009
Aureole said:

And, what's your problem Yuuki!! Why can't you just call him Kaname! I'm not even mentioning what you guys have done in your bedroom, just call him Kaname straightly! He is your eternal husband, bla bla bla... I can't stand this girl's nonsense...

I feel the same. My vote went to this chapter being only ok cause of Yuuki. I guess I expected them to be much more loving.

Aidou was as cute as ever though and his reaction to his father interrupting the kiss was funny.

And although I am a huge Kaname fan I feel really bad for Zero.

I also think Yuuki is writing the letters to Zero and not Yori.

May 23, 2009 1:40 PM

Apr 2009
Aureole said:
After 49th chapter, I couldn't wait for this one. But It came out that every page is filled with Zero, and I kinda hate him :P

Yes, yes! Its nice to know that there are smart people out there! ^-^ (no offence to anyone, I just completely agree with this post)

I couldn't wait for this ch. either and in the end... Disappointing... ><"" Zero got 35 out of 40 pages for himself...

And Yuuki is so annoying!!!=.=""""""" And only KanamexYuuki scene was that "kiss" and Its not even a real kiss... :(

JadedLover said:
I also think Yuuki is writing the letters to Zero and not Yori.
I agree... :/

Kaname just tries to make her happy (and kinda forgets about himself) and she is acting....like that... T_T
deadoptimist said:
May 23, 2009 2:17 PM
May 2009
^ I totally agree with the above post and even registered to myanimelist to post this response. Kaname is a better character than Zero in many ways. I'm not posting this because I'm a Kaname fan -- heck, romance isn't my type of genre. There are way too many Zero fans *and I;m certain they have their reasons* out there who seriously oppose KanamexYuuki. Honestly, I think Yuuki isn't that interesting a character -- especially after chapter 50. Perhaps she's better off with Zero. We can only hope the mangaka pairs Kaname up with someone better but at this pace, it's not going to happen. I feel bad for both Kaname and Zero in the end -- now it's uncertain who's love is unrequited (Kaname or Zero's). Sighs, blaming Yuuki as a poor heroine is the right course ne? Saves the hatred from the Kaname and Zero fans. And for the Zero fans who claim Kaname and Yuuki are related, it's manga, please do get over it. It's a technicality of sorts.
May 23, 2009 2:32 PM

Apr 2009
>_< Zero has grown so big(if you ask me)
GAHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHP... ;_;
May 23, 2009 3:02 PM

Apr 2009
Really said:
And for the Zero fans who claim Kaname and Yuuki are related, it's manga, please do get over it. It's a technicality of sorts.

Thank you! (for agreeing with me and for being one of like two people who actually have something smart to say about Yuuki and Kaname being "related")
deadoptimist said:
May 23, 2009 3:49 PM

Jan 2008
GothicQueen said:
AoiMemori said:
GothicQueen said:

in body they are. ><
May 23, 2009 4:13 PM

Apr 2009
Wow this chapter was amazing. I wanted to see Zero so much and this chapter satisfied me. He looks so cool and protecting people against vampires. Zero is the true Vampire Knight.

Letters and still calling Kaname "senpai" after 1 year lived together... Seems Yuuki still couldnt forget Zero. Just because two people love each other doesn't always mean they're supposed to be together. Zer0xYuuki <3
May 23, 2009 4:22 PM

Mar 2009
AoiMemori said:
GothicQueen said:
AoiMemori said:
GothicQueen said:

in body they are. ><

I'm so confused >.< can someone explain to me are they or are they not real siblings? o.O Cause I don't remember reading anything that said they were NOT real siblings D= But I keep reading/hearing from people that they aren't. did I just forget? or miss a chapter or something?

mangos said:
Good chapter. Is it just me or did Zero get hotter?! look forward to next month for sure, it seems to be getting better again after this time jump :D

not just you! =D he is hotter...hehe
May 23, 2009 4:31 PM

Apr 2009
Zer0_TR said:
Wow this chapter was amazing. I wanted to see Zero so much and this chapter satisfied me. He looks so cool and protecting people against vampires. Zero is the true Vampire Knight.

Letters and still calling Kaname "senpai" after 1 year lived together... Seems Yuuki still couldnt forget Zero. Just because two people love each other doesn't always mean they're supposed to be together. Zer0xYuuki <3

BTW Yuuki still wearing her bracelet^^

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c050/28.html
May 23, 2009 5:04 PM

Jan 2009
tikuku said:

I'm so confused >.< can someone explain to me are they or are they not real siblings? o.O Cause I don't remember reading anything that said they were NOT real siblings D= But I keep reading/hearing from people that they aren't. did I just forget? or miss a chapter or something?

My opinion on it is that they are not real siblings. Kaname mentions being happier if he had been born her real older brother. Also Ichiou mentions that Kaname is the grandson of the last King. I think Rido devoured Haruka and Yuuris son and Kaname was taken in and raised by them after Rido awakened him. That's just my opinion though so who knows.

Also I too noticed that Yuuki was still wearing the bracelet as well.

May 23, 2009 7:31 PM

Aug 2007

Well they're not. Kaname is actually the ancient ancestor of the Kurans, and Rido is his master who awakened him from his grave, making him unable to kill his 'master. Their relationship just doesn't seem natural. In fact, due to the events beforehand it's kinda messed up. I'm not saying I'm more of a fan of Zero & Yuki but I'm less a fan of YukiXKaname. What I don't understand is why he's kept it a secret as to they're not siblings.
May 23, 2009 8:20 PM
May 2009
^ Dunno. Back to the point I was making earlier. Maybe Yuuki leaving Kaname might not be bad afterall. He's got Aidou on his side and he's much more loyal and loving --in jest. Everyone would be happy except the other pureblood. I can't wait till some of the issues get resolved. When is the other pureblood going to make her move? How is Zero going to get together with Yuuki if he wants to kill the purebloods? Laughs, I'm trying not to rant against zero so I'll stop here.
May 24, 2009 12:39 AM

Apr 2009
Yaaay, finally some Zero! I hope he blows Kaname's head off in the last chapter of the manga, that would be his Crowning Moment of Awesome. And Yuuki's too, I can't stand that girl x__X
I have to agree with some of you - KanamexYuuki = ewww. Not a big fan of incest... Though Zero deserves better than her. Maybe Yori? xD I like Yori much much better than Yuuki. Even with the little panels she's been given.

Chairman & Aidou, yay! I miss Shiki though :( He's my favourite right after Zero. I wish we could see Yagari x3
Well, I'm looking forward to seeing Zero as the association's president :)
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
May 24, 2009 4:31 AM

Apr 2009
Does anyone even care about what happened to Takuma? O.o

And wheres Ruka... She is my fav female VK character...

Yeah... Well, If someone has to die, then It should be Zero... :P
But I don`t think that any of them will die anymore... Not after what Zero said....
deadoptimist said:
May 25, 2009 8:39 AM

Jan 2008
Zer0_TR said:
Zer0_TR said:

BTW Yuuki still wearing her bracelet^^

[url=http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c050/28.html]http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c050/28.html

so she is =o there is hope yet! ^__^
May 25, 2009 9:25 AM

Apr 2009
What If she just forgot to take It off.....O.o xDD
deadoptimist said:
May 25, 2009 4:03 PM

Oct 2008
not bad chapter i want to see the meeting ^_^
May 25, 2009 8:10 PM

Sep 2008
Aureole said:

AMEN to this! Exactly my thoughts!

Kaname was so cute and charming as always in this chapter, and Yuuki is just annoying as ever! She doesn't deserve him! >_<

Can't wait for next chapter! Maybe we'll see Kaname vs. Zero again! It's gotta be great! xD

*^*Random Rant*^*
May 26, 2009 7:01 AM

Apr 2009
phoenix_kagome said:
Kaname was so cute and charming as always in this chapter, and Yuuki is just annoying as ever! She doesn't deserve him! >_<

Yes! Kaname was so perfect!*-*
deadoptimist said:
May 26, 2009 2:51 PM

Dec 2007
Blegh to Zero. I dont hate him as much as I used to, but he is still one of my least favorite characters xD

Yuki x Kaname is so cute! I love Kaname!

As glad as I am for the lenght of this chapter, we didnt really get anywhere.... There is still so much left unanswered! What happened to Ichijo?! I was him back.

So glad Aido is back. He is so funny and his dad looks pretty funny too!
May 27, 2009 6:09 AM

Apr 2009
PureDisaster said:
What happened to Ichijo?!

I wanna know too... Sara seems really psychotic to me... O.o
deadoptimist said:
May 28, 2009 7:32 AM

Jun 2008
Ichijou is with Sara for sure. I think that he already told her something about Kaname, or she would have killed him. Im also thinking that Sara will make some evil plan to make a war between hunters and vampires. It will not be so hard, because Zero and Kaname hate each other.
Personally i dont like very much of Yuuki. i think she has to grow up.
Zero and Kaname should stay togheter in the end and leave yuuki, looooolllllllllll.
Just kidding (or not).
Well, i think Yuuki cant forget Zero. Personally i like very much of Kaname, but i think yuuki and Zero make a much more adorable pairing, and its not because Kaname is her brother, its because Yuuki can be herself when she´s with Zero and with Kaname she cant. She didnt forget to took of the bracelet. she still wears it because she thinks of Zero, its normal, because she lived with him since her childhood, and she can be in love with Kaname, but she also loves Zero. (remember Kaname´s words chapter 49: "i know that you left half of your heart with him").

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 28, 2009 11:14 AM

Apr 2009
Orulyon said:
Ichijou is with Sara for sure. I think that he already told her something about Kaname, or she would have killed him.

Oh crap, your right...o.O

Orulyon said:
its because Yuuki can be herself when she´s with Zero and with Kaname she cant.

???
Why can't she?
It was Kaname who said that she should be herself. And anyway, he accepts her much more than Zero does...
And also, Zero didn't seem so happy when he realised that her real self is vampire... :/
I'm gonna have to dissagree with you on this...
deadoptimist said:
May 29, 2009 11:47 AM

Dec 2008
I want all -sama, -dono, -senpai, -kun, -chi, -chan and everything like this to be removed from Japanese :P :P
I mean, seriously, we suffer it's conclusions! If Yuuki doesn't call her "Kaname" straightly or runs around everywhere calling him "Onii-sama" I'll go to Japanese parliament and advice them to forbit these suffix!!
May 29, 2009 7:20 PM

Jun 2008
GothicQueen said:

Orulyon said:
its because Yuuki can be herself when she´s with Zero and with Kaname she cant.

???
Why can't she?
It was Kaname who said that she should be herself. And anyway, he accepts her much more than Zero does...
And also, Zero didn't seem so happy when he realised that her real self is vampire... :/
I'm gonna have to dissagree with you on this...

i never said that kaname didnt accept her. I always said that Kaname loves Yuuki very much, there´s no doubt about that. Zero was wrong, and i must admit it. Although im a Zeki\Zero fan, i also like Kaname.
The thing is, Yuuki seems to be living a platonic love with Kaname. She knows that she will have to be the "queen" of vampires, when she wants to be the normal girl she used to be. and I think she loves kaname, but she remains very...polite to him. She still calls him, Kaname senpai. you cant be confortable when you call your boyfriend like that...I know she loves him, but she has feelings for Zero too, that´s so obvious even to kaname.
i tell you why she cant be herself with him:
She doesnt want to bite or drink blood, which means she doesnt want to be a vampire, and she wanted to remain as human. Which means, she doesnt accept herself.(not zero´s fault!).
With Kaname she can have lovely moments for sure, full of passion...but she cant be who she wants to be, with him. The friendship that she has with zero is the thing that makes her to be who she wants to be. the real yuuki is not so serious, she used to play with zero, many funny moments that she will never have with kaname. Although yes, she loves kaname, but yeah, sorry, she has feelings for zero too.
anyway, i would like to hear her call Kaname just "kaname", because calling him onii-san is so stupid. we already know he´s her brother, calling him brother all the time is- so -not -sexy!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.