Forum Settings
Forums
Kitchen Princess Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2009 4:45 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Very nice chapter! even though Seiya may be the flan prince, after all those time with Daichi always giving Najika the courage to move on and helping her fulfill her dreams, Najika has chosen Daichi as the person she really likes. Nice to know that Akane reminded Najika the real reason why Daichi chose to become student president. Though with this in mind... I wonder what the director is planning (the last page foreshadows something, but not sure what)
May 16, 2009 12:43 AM

Jun 2008
WAAAAA!!!! why don't you tell daichi you like him already!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!! and daichi, why dont you confess too!!!! UGH!! THEY'RE BOTH SO SLOW ITS IRRITATING!!!

anyway... i though daichi said that when he went to hokkaido with najika, it was his first time? and yet.. there was the picture that the director was looking at of sora and daichi in hokkaido when they were young?? why would he lie??? this opens up numerous possibilities!!! :D i was initially convinced that seiya was the flan prince.. but now its possible that daichi is too.. but seiya obviously made that flan since it was confirmed with najika's absolute sense of taste.. but its also possible that seiya gave daichi the flan and he gave it to najika? cuz if i remember correctly, najika also thought that daichi's hand grabbing her before she fell was also similar to the flan prince's hand?? HMMMMM interesting..
Feb 9, 12:26 PM

Apr 2017
This was a cute little chapter. <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 47 Discussion

vearg - Jun 14, 2009

17 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 42 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 7, 2009

2 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 39 Discussion

cureroyale - Apr 17, 2009

5 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 34 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 6, 2009

3 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 31 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 6, 2009

2 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 8:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.