Forum Settings
Forums
Kitchen Princess Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2009 11:42 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, very simliar appearance to Sora though the way he acts towards others are in a different level. Although Seiya may seem to be a great cook, he is lacking in that one aspect najika excels at, that would be heart and admiration towards the people eating the food. Very nice chapter and it seems that a cooking competition is about to begin. Hmm, wonder what the outcome of this would be?
May 15, 2009 10:11 PM

Jun 2008
ok... i actually just started reading this manga not intending on finishing it.. just wanted to see what it was about! AND BEFORE I KNEW IT!! HERE I AM AT CHAPTER 29!!! WOW!!!!!! ALREADY AT CHAPTER 29!!!! hahahaha....

anyway... SORA DIED!! :(( i didn't want him to die.. although deep inside, i thought daichi and najika are meant to be.. but NOT THAT SORA DIES!!! anyway.. :(( i guess he actually really liked najika.. based on that extra on chapter 28.. anyway... THAT NEW GUY!?!?!?? HE LOOKS JUST LIKE SORA!!!! and plus.. they own a bunch of hotels in hokkaido??? and that he's GOOD IN COOKING!?!??! HOKKAIDO? COOKING?? COULD HE BE THE FLAN PRINCE?!?!?!?!?! i wrote this discussion mainly to ask that and to see who else thinks he could be the flan prince! hahaha :P

anyway... that mizuno guys so full of himself!!! he wants others to watch him cook and stuff.. UGH! he may look like sora but his attitude sucks! so what if someone likes their food salty!?!!?!?! poor girl.. but i'm glad he did that, so everybody there knows how such a jerk he is... but a competition? i have a strong feelings najika's gonna lose and that guy will take advantage of najika... NOOO!!
Feb 9, 8:36 AM

Apr 2017
This new guy a jerk. Sheesh...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 24 Discussion

Shouichirou - Mar 19, 2009

7 by DebiPS »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 47 Discussion

vearg - Jun 14, 2009

17 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 42 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 7, 2009

2 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 40 Discussion

Shouichirou - May 7, 2009

2 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Kitchen no Ohime-sama Chapter 39 Discussion

cureroyale - Apr 17, 2009

5 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 9, 12:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.