Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2009 3:32 PM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great fight scenes and emotion during this episode. I was glad to see Atori finally get what he deserved, but sad to see the future Isami (forgot his name) go. And just when him and Karasu were about to team up to :/

Other than that, Yu's ignorance is really starting to bug me.
Drkness19Apr 15, 2009 3:35 PM
Sep 25, 2010 1:04 PM

Sep 2008
Finally, Atori's gone! But what the heck... That thing is Noein, right? What is it doing? I don't get what its goal is. And I hate it for killing Fukurou-Isami. >( Just when Fukurou had made the decision to join Karasu's side...

And uh, what? I think I missed who that woman is that really wants Karasu dead (the one that Fukurou said was in love with Karasu).

Anyway... Loved the characters in this episode and all the emotions that were really coming through. Yuu IS being annoying, still, when it comes to Karasu (I didn't mind him when he was with Isami, though - he seemed normal).
Mar 18, 2013 4:47 PM

May 2012
Great episode, amazing development, we finally got rid of that annoying fuck but also lost a good friend by Noein! I do wonder what or whom it actually is, might it be Haruka from the future oO?

Either way great development, lets see what's next!
Nov 8, 2013 4:04 PM

Sep 2011
That was good, that was really really good, hell that was spectaclar, the emotions, the developments, the gorgous fight scenes, the everything

easilly a 5/5, and if theres any more episodes this strong this will get a 9 from me overall, but for now its still a strong 8

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 17, 2014 10:56 PM
Mar 2014
Okay first off who the hell is the girl who loves Karasu, I think her name is Kosagi, because she is starting to piss me off a little bit.

Secondly that was an awesome action episode and we finally got rid of the psycho Atori. Thank god for that because he was just plain annoying.

Finally, what the fuck? As soon as Fukuro and Karasu team up he gets kill? Really? I actually cried a little bit when Ai started crying while looking at the blue snow and then to make it even more emotional Isami goes and wipes her tears and tells her everything is ok. That part really set me off.

Overall though that was an awesome episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2014 8:08 AM
Apr 2014
That battle was so epic it broke the anime/manga barrier o.O

I just realized Haruka says Karasu almost as often as Orihime says "Kurosaki-kuuuuuun", meaning just a bit too often.

And that pink-haired girl is obviously future Miho. That's pretty obvious -__-
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
Sep 16, 2015 1:57 PM
Aug 2012
perfect fighting scene! Such a dramatic final of this episode, even i was on a verge of crying...
Sep 17, 2015 5:38 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

That music gives me chills every time.

So yea... I totally forgot how this fight turned out. I saw Noein lurking there... then BAM! kills Fukuro.

The art style difference is really obvious in this episode, but whatever. It's clear they wanted it for the fight.
Jul 12, 2016 12:26 PM

Feb 2015
The animation is so cool during the battle scenes. Finally got rid of that Atori guy. Stuff got a lot more interesting.
May 11, 2017 3:44 PM
Feb 2016
Finally some epic Fighting
And that neion thing im starting to hate him ... Yah maybe he is doing these things for the dimensions sake but no that is unforgivable
U cant just wonder off and killing people .... I hope the dragon tork do something about him

Good episode epic fighting ... Some deep feels

Loved it
Dec 24, 2023 3:59 AM

Dec 2022
Karasu got his ass kicked. Guess he isn't all that when he isn't threatening kids.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 11 Discussion

zao - Jun 24, 2008

12 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Feb 6, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 7 Discussion

HaiAlwaysHungry - Mar 14, 2009

9 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Feb 5, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 4 Discussion

zao - Jun 24, 2008

11 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Feb 4, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 8 Discussion

zao - Jun 24, 2008

12 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:56 PM

» Why isn't this anime as popular as Steins Gate?

DrGeroCreation - Apr 8, 2014

10 by TurnipFan »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.