Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Baccano! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Feb 21, 2020 12:09 AM

Sep 2016
The 2 guys from Martillo family caused the fire in the beginning & thus started the journey of the immortality elixir. It's also these 2 who fired Szilard & kinda brought an end to the story of the immortality elixir. Talk about fate, lol.

Love how everything was wrapped up. Both of the Firo x Ennis & Vino x Chane pairings are adorable. Nice story on how Luck and the others became immortal & what happened on the train.

I'll give this show an 8.5/10. If it had started a bit less confusing in the first several episodes before the original story on the immortality elixir in 1711 was revealed, my rating would have been higher.
May 19, 2020 1:16 AM

Mar 2015
1st episode was confusing and I was ready for a disappointment, but In the end this show proved to be quite entertaining and fun to watch.

I liked this. Better than Durarara which was underwhelming in my opinion.

8.5/10
I hope this gets a sequel and maybe a full adaptation after the source material ends.
Jun 12, 2020 10:26 AM

Aug 2017
Episode 1 was hard to watch, but after that I liked it. The characters were sure damn entertaining, nice action, story and the music is fantastic.
8/10
redorzoJun 12, 2020 10:42 AM
Jul 14, 2020 7:55 PM

Jan 2014
ehhh i'd been really hyping baccano in my head and wish i hadn't, it wasn't that good to me

plot was so hard to keep track off, ladd was insufferable, and the animation quality wasn't so good. but mostly i was just so bored watching half the time. miria and isaac/ the comedy moments are what saved it for me

so overall i'd have to give it a 6/10 i think
Jan 28, 2021 3:11 PM

Apr 2020
Finally I finished watching this anime...

Amazing last episode!

I do not know what to say!
It was one of the most different shows I have ever watched!

a different narrative!

Some of the characters were a little annoying to me at first but then I got used to them!
I really enjoyed watching this anime ..a lot!a lot!a lot!

This anime and the pleasure I got from watching it will be remembered in my mind forever!

9/10
"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder"~Rumi

Jan 29, 2021 9:17 PM

Jun 2017
I liked the non linear storytelling. This made all the different plot lines to have their climax together in the last two episodes and it was incredibly satisfying. It also made the events aboard the flying pussyfoot the center of attention. The secret society of alchemists was really interesting. It is quite rare to see such a plot in anime.
Mar 20, 2021 8:59 AM

Feb 2020
I loved baccano, it was great. Only problem is it was really very hard to get into anime due to it's non linear storytelling style, But the story is just epic and worth all the trouble. One thing that Ryohgo Narita does better than anyone else is that the way he handle his set of cast. No matter what what type of story plays out his cast never looses charm (whether its baccano or durarara), and that's some talent right there.

Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 27, 2021 1:15 AM

Aug 2014
1930 = the only thing that makes 1930 enjoyable is the old immortal man. Hes an awesome character, even if hes one of the bad dudes.

1931 = the train fiasco is what makes this anime shine

1932 = boring

Fun anime, and great dub. Truly a breath of fresh air.

When the thief couple was in 2001 New York in the end, for a moment i thought it was supposed to be Sept 11, mainly when I saw that plane.  Now that would have been just a shocking moment.
oooo3333Mar 1, 2023 1:01 AM
Apr 16, 2021 7:00 PM
Mar 2014
Mannn Miria and Isaac especially Miria are the cutest she's so freaking adorable how she goes along and repeats Isaac and follows him blindly. I love Chane too wish she and Claire get together
Jun 18, 2021 4:14 PM

Jun 2019
My 129th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 7/10 rating.
Jul 1, 2021 11:54 PM

Aug 2017
As expected, Szilard was absorbed. At least I could understand that Czes's long-term goal was to preemptively kill all the other immortals, believing that otherwise they'd eventually kill him. Is kinda curious cuz since now I know Dallas's fate, I noticed that thanks to his immortality, he's continually drowning to death in the opening. I could never understand why Lua actions at the end, something tells me was skipped from the source.

While im writing this, I'm still watching Durarara!! and honestly I wasn't convinced by Baccano! The anime has good ideas but too many characters for a short time and even some important like Firo were barely used. Also, I'm sad Baccano! doesn't have a continuation after more than 10 years despite the fact that the first episode (which would be the last chronologically) hinted a s2 but never happened. I was only interested by the events in the train and the past parts of Baccano. Everything was boring and a waste of time if u ask me. If the anime would have been better with a more linear narrative cuz I was annoyed by the constant changes to the past and present at the end.

6/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 15, 2021 12:39 PM

Apr 2018
Easy fight for Jaccuzi, flattered his girlfriend. A complete victory!
On the other side, they managed to defeat the old man, Firo devoured him.. He got 200 years of knowlegde. He's probably way too smart now. Well, that was a good way to end the series. And after the credits scene, really thankful for that. A little scene of Isaac and Miria in 2001 doing good deeds. The funny thing is that they didn't know that they were immortal LOL. Love them..

It was confusing, mysterious but fun ride. All the characters were really unique, different from each other and most of them had a weird kink for murdering people..
Isaac and Miria were funniest characters.. The old school OST was pretty dope, animation was good (old school type), art was alright.

7/10, +1 for enjoyment = 8/10

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 20, 2021 11:48 PM
Mar 2021
WHAT A SATIFYING ENDING. FUCKING LOVE IT

10/10 imo
Jul 28, 2021 5:06 PM
Nov 2020
chane and vino? unexpected

I quite like this ending, most things are wrapped up and everything is happy :) though I can't shake the feeling that a lot of characters were just forgotten about. I think the most notable one is the newspaper pair in the beginning. I mean, was their sole purpose just to introduce the story? cmon.

the characters were all pretty interesting and fun to watch, at the very least, but cramming so many in..oh well. all is forgiven with Isaac and Miria!

as for the plot-i mean, took me a while to actually comprehend half of what was going on and needless to say that kinda ruined the first few episodes for me. the non-linear approach is original and exciting sure but it just feels like the shows going for form over function at a lot of points.
overall, a pretty enjoyable ride (that starts with an OP that's absolute fire) but also one that just felt lacking in some areas and overdoing it in others.
Aug 18, 2021 5:13 AM

Dec 2015
It took me 8 years to finish baccano :v
Sep 15, 2021 9:32 AM
Jan 2021
Just finished watching the whole thing

And trash taste sure didn't lie when they said liking baccano is like liking sex

All and all i really love this

Story: 9

Characters: 10+ (the Characters are probably the main reason baccano is an amazing anime like I've never seen any fiction in my life having a lot of amazing Characters in just about 12 freaking episodes)

Enjoyment: 10+

All and all i will give this a 10/10 because of how much fun baccano is

And most likely this series doesn't gonna have a s2 so yeah time to read the lightnovel
Angel_crush1Sep 15, 2021 10:06 AM
Dec 5, 2021 10:49 PM

Mar 2013
Isaac and Miria are my favorite characters in this series, their foolish actions are really stunningly hilarious to watch and Czes found their straightforwardness soothing and finally, his trust to people came back. Good job to our trolls.

Ladd was one the characters I really loathe since his personality is more... "KILL (x3)"
I've always wondered why Ladd kept repeating to kill Lua, that must be it. KILL = LOVE?!

Uhh... what will happen to the future of Claire x Chane, I was really hoping for their romance story. Their personality would be really entertaining to watch since Claire actually proposed to Chane on the roof of the moving train while covered with blood... WTF XD

Jacuzzi and Nice's relationship really needs some more since we only get to see some background story of their childhood.

Rachel was cool even as a supporting character.

And I'm glad Firo and Ennis get to have a happy ending and I hope Firo won't get any evil ideas after absorbing that guy. Let's hope...

I dearly enjoyed this series since it was finally available here. Cheers!

P.S. I hope I didn't get the names wrong... XD
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 22, 2021 9:22 AM
Aug 2021
(1930) the confrontation between the Gandors,Isaac,Miria,Ennis and Slizard Quates finally comes to a close with Szliard getting his head burned off and then getting devoured by Firo. And it all comes to a happy end with a party for Firo, who has become a proper executive in the Gandor family and him and Ennis are a couple now:)

Dallas and his croonies are put in oil drums filled with cement and they would be submerged in the ocean. But two years later, thanks to Bartolo, they would be safe and Eve would get to meet her brother.

(1931) Lua's alive but Ladd's death isn't confirmed. Oh god they didn't confirm it. Is he alive?I really hope he is!I need to know!

Well Vino's rather eager to get married to Chane. Also it's not confirmed whether he's immortal or not. So Jacuzzi ain't a crybaby all the time. He does showcase bravery when "his tears have all dried up" in a dire situation. The scene with Isaac and Miria insisting that Czes is a good kid was so wholesome (´ω`).

(1932) The scene back in episode one where all the characters meet up is connected now. Aw man that part where Maiza headpats Czes melted my heart!:')

So Vino's gonna find Chane again in Manhattan.

(2001) Did you just now realise that you were immortal for 100 years Isaac and Miria?XD. So this is how they would make their cameo in Durarara!!

If not for the rushed and confusing pacing, this series would've been a whole lot better. The plot and some of the characters(Vino,Isaac, Miria,Ladd,Firo) were interesting. I think the story continues in the light novel. Gotta read that.(I really wish that this show had a second season)Also gotta check out Durarara!.
Apr 15, 2022 1:31 PM

May 2018
Rail Tracer is (kind of) a nice guy after all. Lol Chane x RT is the strangest but best thing ever.

7/10
Apr 18, 2022 5:46 AM
Dec 2020
Byniavo said:
Rail Tracer is (kind of) a nice guy after all. Lol Chane x RT is the strangest but best thing ever.

7/10
sup fellow from the present. Honestly, Vino makes me feel things I think I shoudnt.
Apr 18, 2022 12:23 PM

May 2018
haruuudesuuu said:
Byniavo said:

7/10
sup fellow from the present. Honestly, Vino makes me feel things I think I shoudnt.

Vino truly is the best girl of the show
Apr 18, 2022 1:01 PM
Dec 2020
Byniavo said:
haruuudesuuu said:

Vino truly is the best girl of the show
I have never even thought about it, but I fully agree to this sentiment.
Jun 29, 2022 5:14 PM

Feb 2020
fitting last episode for such a disappointing anime. just an empty ending with a side of nothing. considering it has 22+ light novels, I assume it was some kind of halfhearted anime original ending.

well...nonlinear storytelling that does nothing but kill the momentum, one-note characters who are either obnoxious or forgettable, and in the end I have no idea if it was supposed to have any sort of takeaway besides being fleetingly entertaining.

at least they finally made ladd shut tf up in the end lol. gotta be one of my least favorite characters in a minute, not because he's a crazed murderer but because he's damn annoying. i did love the music, in particular that arrangement of bolero that they used for szilard's scenes was great.

overall 4/10 but I can see why people like it, it's very boisterous and has a unique setting shown somewhat accurately
Aug 8, 2022 8:29 PM

Aug 2018
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH THIS SYNECDOQUE, THE BLONDE GUY, WAS THE DEMON ALL ALONG, "Maa ii".
Alright this is peak writing but the rest of the series wasn't as great as this exact moment, unique mytsery though.
Sep 4, 2022 1:29 AM

May 2015
What a fucking weird way to tell a story. It worked out in the end, but still.
Isaac and Miria are the most likable couple in the history of anime.
8/10
Nov 2, 2022 7:36 PM

Aug 2019
I love the ending

Miria and Isaac are hilarious; they only recently realised they can't age. They've been alive for years, hahaha. They're the couple I'll remember the most.
Dec 16, 2022 10:48 PM
Oct 2022
loved the ending, will miss issac and miria
Jan 2, 2023 11:09 PM

Apr 2020
animne confusing af intially but after that it become one of my fav. anime

god even dub was great 

9/10
Jan 9, 2023 3:19 AM
Apr 2022
it's not that great but it's aight
Jan 30, 2023 12:10 PM

Jul 2021
"Many birthdays to come"
10/10 for this underrated masterpiece....how should i describe it ? a wonderful adventure
i laughed a lot whit isaac and miria....i cryed...every ep was epic
characters 10/10
osts 10/10
the events the plot...every thing was perfect let alone the wholesome opening
10/10 for this underrated masterpiece
Jan 30, 2023 12:11 PM

Jul 2021
"Many birthdays to come"
10/10 for this underrated masterpiece....how should i describe it ? a wonderful adventure
i laughed a lot whit isaac and miria....i cryed...every ep was epic
characters 10/10
osts 10/10
the events the plot...every thing was perfect let alone the wholesome opening
10/10 for this underrated masterpiece
Feb 12, 2023 9:16 PM
Feb 2023
gostei do anime
achei bem trabalhado as historias paralelas
Feb 17, 2023 3:32 AM

Oct 2010
I wanted more deaths and chaos overall but it was good, at least szilard died
chane best girl
7/10
Mar 10, 2023 3:38 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
70 years later, and Isaac and Miria JUST realized "hey, isn't it weird how we aren't aging..." Comic relief sucks most of the time imo. But with Isaac and Miria, man, they just make everything even better. They are only partly comic relief though, because what they do influences the story- like, quite a lot. Heck, they're probably considered by most to be the main characters- even though an argument can be made that several other characters were the "main" characters. I guess that's what the first episode was for, with that girl choosing the main character for the story. Speaking of which, time to go quickly re-watch the first episode now, which is actually kind of the end it turns out. Bold move, because that confusing episode no doubt would have turned a lot of people off. But for those who chose to stick by it, it is now a rewarding experience.

Ok now about this very non-linear story telling, which was a choice for the anime adaptation, as the light novels as far as I know were told normally, in typical linear fashion. For me.... I don't mind it. It makes things interesting for sure, and it's always satisfying to see scenes and events start to connect. Now while connecting the dots does make for an interesting experience indeed, I think it's just played as a gimmick. It isn't necessary. Sometimes scenes lead into others nicely, but most of the time, for me at least, it's all just random: like they took the storyboards and cut them up and threw them into a hat and randomly picked them out one by one to make a new, jumbled up storyboard. As one of the top reviews states, there isn't really any rhyme or reason to it. Should there be any rhyme or reason to it, can't we just simply call this an artistic writing style? Well yes.... but actually no. Think of it this way: what does this story GAIN by telling it in this non-linear fashion? With this kind of storytelling, there really is nothing TO gain other than again, keeping the audience somewhat perplexed until all his eventually revealed. It's a risky move though, because it no doubt will be a turn-off for many. If you're going to tell the story in this way, you have to do it in a way that also keeps your audience captivated, with no room for "huh?" 

Odd Taxi is a good example of how to do it right. Now you might be thinking, so then what does THAT (odd taxi) gain by telling its story in non-linear fashion? Well, same thing as baccano, same thing as any show that tells its story this way. It's because audiences like to watch a mystery being unraveled, we like to see a seemingly jumbled mess slowly come together and form a full, complete picture. But now the difference is this: Baccano is just a mess, that comes together by the end. Odd Taxi tells full, complete stories at the START, which then all connects and forms something even bigger by the end. Baccano (to me at least, this is just my humble opinion, please forgive me if you are hardcore fan of it) is the equivalent of smashing a vase, and then putting it back together. Odd Taxi, is a collection of car parts, all fully functional, that just have to be assembled to create the complete product. Are these two able to be fairly compared? Maybe, maybe not. These are just my two cents for the day.

ANYWAY, rating time. Despite any nitpicks that you and I may have on the storytelling, it is a thoroughly engaging story. It's definitely an above average anime, holding its head quite high above most other anime with all their cute and wholesome sh*t. Give us something brutal instead! And brutal Baccano has given us, it doesn't really hold back. But again, I just don't fully agree with this style of story-telling. It's a high-6 to mid-7 kind of anime for me....

however...

The CHARACTERS. F*ck yes. I fricking LOVE these characters. EVERYONE is awesome in there own right. Some, more than others of course, but none here in this huge ensemble is a lame character. Apart from the old guy though. He sucked ass. He's just like "BOO HOO I WANNA KNOW ELIXER RECIPE WAAAHHHHH" the whole time. So glad Firo finished him off, and lived happily ever with Enis. Love those two just as much as Isaac and Miria. And the message that Chane left for Vino? My heart man. Best way to end it all off. I don't fully get Vino, but he's the most badass character of the whole show and like one of the most badass in any anime period. I have no question seeing why he's a fan favourite. He's MY favourite character of them all- well, him or the other fan favourite, Ladd, of course. Although low-key I kinda like Luck's persona as well.... and of course Firo's awesome.... you know what nvm I don't really have a favourite character. I don't have a least favourite character at all- other than the old man of course. Maybe Dallas would take the next place though, idk what he was here for other than to stir up trouble and to get everyone looking for him and such. Poor guy though, what a brutal punishment he got. Luck sure knew what he was doing. Put in a barrel filled with concrete, constricting his movement, and dropped down to the bottom of a river to drown over and over again indefinitely? Yikes. Anyway, without rambling on for far too long, I just wanted to say, pretty much every character in this show is just, well, despite everything, just really likeable. Sometimes an anime is carried by its story, sometimes by its visuals and soundtrack. But here, without a doubt, it's carried by characters. And that's why I'm giving it an extra point above the 6 or 7 out of 10 score I think this anime would've deserved otherwise. Heck you know what, now that I think of it, I'd have probably given this show a failing grade of a 4 or below had it not been for these characters. If we just got some generic cardboard cut outs (you can argue that these characters are one-dimensional as well, but idgaf. They're all lovable, and that's all that matters to me here.), I would've probably not even bothered to finish this. Now imo it still deserves just a 6 or 7, but I am so biased towards these characters that again, I'm giving it a little more love.

8/10. Albeit an 8/10 on the lower side, perhaps an 8.3 out of 10. But still an 8 regardless. 

Now I thought I wasn't going to bother with those specials, because apparently they're just fluff: but again, I'm here for the characters, and I want to see more of them no matter what.

Oh and one last thing: I hopped you guys watched this in dub. This is coming from someone who is at most, just indifferent about the dub. Usually I steer clear of dubs like the plague except once in a blue moon. But in this case, I really think it's far better experienced this way. It's 1930's America, after all. They should be speaking English. Plus, the voice actors did a rather splendid job indeed. But more importantly, you will be spared by Miria's grating loli-like voice. If you watched in sub, but might have some intention of re-watching it in the future, please do so in dub. Honestly should almost be a requirement. Aight, that's all for now. Cya around folks. 

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 4, 2023 5:25 PM
Aug 2022
wow it must've been months since i bothered to finish baccano whoops hehe
anyways this is a pretty satisfying ending. there's also that 3 episode special that i'll make sure to watch it soon after.
we had a pretty good conclusion but some stuff was still vague such as claire and chane meeting up, and if eve has ever been reunited with dallas again.
also speaking of dallas holy shit them being thrown down the river while being stuck in cement while unable to die is so cruel, it was even foreshadowed in the intro.
szillard was finally consumed. screw that dude. he did his job as a villain but he isn't really all that interesting so i'm glad he's gone.
almost cried in that czes and maiza scene. it was really adorable.
i loved that 2001 cameo, definitely did not expect them to show a glimpse into the future but i loved it regardless. anyways this is a pretty solid anime. i'd say a good 8/10.
Apr 5, 2023 8:50 AM
May 2021
Well Lots of things got connected at the end but still I feel like many things are left out. Just don't feel entirely satisfied with it. 8/10 for this. Next there are 3 OVA's let's see if that clears some of my doubts or not
Apr 5, 2023 8:50 AM
May 2021
Well Lots of things got connected at the end but still I feel like many things are left out. Just don't feel entirely satisfied with it. 8/10 for this. Next there are 3 OVA's let's see if that clears some of my doubts or not
Apr 13, 2023 3:10 PM
Jun 2020
NICE! (in joseph joestar voice)
May 15, 2023 6:05 PM

May 2014
Just finished my re-watch recently. I'd still give this a low 8/10. 

After reading the novels that cover all the stories in the anime, I really think the extremely splintered story telling is a detriment to the various story lines. I start to get into one story and then it cuts away to another. I enjoyed just spending time with one set of characters at a time and getting to know them much more in the novels. I assume the director thought he would never get to make more than one season, so he just crammed as many books into one anime as possible. I get that, but it is a shame we didn't get the arcs adapted more faithfully. 

Durarara is the better anime series in my opinion, but the Baccano books are on par with Durarara's. 
Aug 1, 2023 10:08 AM

Apr 2015
Totally understand now why this anime is rated so high, Actually enjoyed this one thoroughly. All of my questions were answered so I was satisfied with the conclusion. The cast was really amazing and unique in this one, similar to Durarara which I also enjoyed (Same creator so makes sense)
An easy 8/10!
Aug 5, 2023 4:55 PM
Mar 2022
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa
Nov 17, 2023 4:01 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
This was great! Thoroughly enjoyed this show. 8/10 for me
Nov 27, 2023 4:00 PM
Oct 2023
i love how they buid up the sstory
Nov 27, 2023 4:02 PM
Oct 2023
i love how they buid up the sstory
Nov 30, 2023 5:21 AM
Jan 2023
way too confusing to get into. Isac and Miria carried
Dec 16, 2023 9:21 AM

Jun 2017
I wish they extended it more. It feels too short for me.

Am I the only one expecting that Czes would end up tagging along with Isaac and Miria? I didn't expect that they would hand him to Ennis instead.

The story is just okay for me. I think this anime would have more potential if it was a bit longer. I'll rate it 7/10.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Dec 19, 2023 6:54 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to KoniginElle
I wish they extended it more. It feels too short for me.

Am I the only one expecting that Czes would end up tagging along with Isaac and Miria? I didn't expect that they would hand him to Ennis instead.

The story is just okay for me. I think this anime would have more potential if it was a bit longer. I'll rate it 7/10.
@KoniginElle

Yes, you are the only one.
Mar 19, 1:34 PM
Nov 2020
The first 10 I give to a anime ever, love the goofy ending. So many good episodes in this one
Apr 27, 8:53 AM

Jan 2020
Hmmmm idk this feels like someone GTA Online's gameplay turned into an anime....

A refreshing view on immortality than the usual immortality.bad.

Maiza is so fucking weak against that ol Szilard that it seems like even Czes could perform a german suplex on him....

I thought Firo would play a major role in the story, but turned out he's justhere for....the lulz ? I mean sure he's the one who beat Szilard but I think it would be better if someone with more screentime is the one to beat Szilard....

Ladd is a piece of shit, stop glorifying him as if he's any better than Szilard...
Apr 27, 8:55 AM

Feb 2024
Reply to Randomega
Hmmmm idk this feels like someone GTA Online's gameplay turned into an anime....

A refreshing view on immortality than the usual immortality.bad.

Maiza is so fucking weak against that ol Szilard that it seems like even Czes could perform a german suplex on him....

I thought Firo would play a major role in the story, but turned out he's justhere for....the lulz ? I mean sure he's the one who beat Szilard but I think it would be better if someone with more screentime is the one to beat Szilard....

Ladd is a piece of shit, stop glorifying him as if he's any better than Szilard...
@Randomega

Ladd is fun unlike Szilard though
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Baccano! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BadSeafood - Nov 17, 2007

145 by Omega1Mastemon »»
Apr 30, 2:38 PM

» Should i watch?

Koalapanda1018 - Apr 11

4 by LoveYourEyes »»
Apr 12, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Baccano! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BadSeafood - Oct 30, 2007

130 by Karva1 »»
Apr 4, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Baccano! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Oct 21, 2007

143 by llamav »»
Mar 18, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Baccano! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

accela - Oct 8, 2007

181 by llamav »»
Mar 18, 12:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.