Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 12, 2017 10:34 AM

Apr 2009
All of the characters in this episode are stupid.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2017 7:50 PM

Sep 2011
Jeez... First the Tortoise and the Hare episode and now this... This may not be the best season of the show, but it definitely has some of the most fucked up scenarios.
"EVERYBODY, CLAP YOUR HANDS!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Jul 14, 2017 9:02 PM
Mar 2016
i shouldnt be laughing but i am. hopefully the baby only got killed and not sent to hell cause thats really fucked up. but this was an amazing episode depicting the insane irrationality that humans have. 6/5
Aug 1, 2017 6:30 PM
Aug 2015
I fucking hate this episode I can't believe that he sent is unborn baby sister
To hell I am surprised that the mother did not kill her self or go into a depression
I would have liked to see that so that the boy can see how badly that he fucked up that would be great
Oct 31, 2017 8:01 AM

May 2015
What a twisted family. Crazy as hell.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 4, 2017 2:50 AM

Sep 2012
this is so FKED UP

Kaito monthe needed a psychologist later father needed a psychologist as well, the hole family should have gone to see a psychologist & then none of this probably wouldn't have happened

& ppl blaming & hating on Kaito FK U, the parents are the ones at fault here, Kaito is a child so he doesn't think like we grown ups, if he would have been mentally grow up (grownup inside) he would have done differently, probably called child services for help

Joshua_Bell said:

I would have liked to see that so that the boy can see how badly that he fucked up that would be great

he wont see it until he gets grown up cause hes a child & cause this lead to happy times he only sees it half bad not as a ferry bad thing
Sugram22Nov 4, 2017 3:03 AM
Feb 21, 2018 10:32 AM

Oct 2015
In the end, it turns out the father was a LOT worse than that hideous bitch. I don't get how a family like that can ever have a good ending. It's probably just a fleeting moment of happiness before they break apart again.
Jun 12, 2019 6:25 AM

Jun 2017
Lol, funny moment when Kikuri was pestering Ai. Ai pulled towards the opposite direction of the spring. Nice episode overall.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jun 17, 2019 7:34 AM

Sep 2012
Raulzus said:
There's a special place in hell for you Kaito. You fucking killed an unborn child. That's a whole new level of evil...

future_dose said:
They really took my sympathy with that boy, even though he was the one suffering from all this but his father planes to kill him seriously,,,,why cant they say to each other. And how the boy can still be happy knowing that from a perspective, they both did not liked him at all .If someone tries to kill me would I even want to see them.... messed up!

thats the patents fault things wen't that far, grown ups should solve their isdues their own so kids won half to causr new u see what can happen if kids half to cause they don't have adult mind

so parents are responsible for this so they go hell in hes place

Sugram22Jun 17, 2019 7:37 AM
Dec 8, 2019 8:49 PM

Aug 2012
I was expecting the mother to be sent to hell, and was wondering what would happen to the unborn child.

Instead the unborn child was sent, but I was glad I didnt have to watch enma ferry a fetus to hell.
Apr 11, 2020 12:23 AM

Jun 2016
lol what a fucked up episode episode. Welp Kaito should pray so that the mother doesn't get pregnant again.

Hitomo no Araba anafutatsu.
Sep 1, 2020 12:44 AM
Apr 2020
Very late to the party, but...

What didn't make sense for me here was, we know Hell Girl can decline requests.
What could ever go in her mind like, oh, a baby, didn't have that one before, let's just accept it!

I wonder if the creator forgot that fact or just loved killing babies.
Feb 1, 2021 10:40 AM

Mar 2019
Why do I feel like Yuzuki's parents are dead? She needs hate in order to become hell girl so they are probably dead by now. Also KAITOO IS THE BEST!! FINALLY A HAPPY ENDING to an episode.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Nov 12, 2022 7:47 PM
Dec 2017
really this episode was just stupid af :/

Jun 20, 2023 4:57 PM

May 2015
One of my favorite episode, essentialy because of his sad value, which is as much a force in Jigoku Shoujo than the dark aspect.
Aug 12, 2023 3:20 AM

Sep 2017
I hate Yuzuki. I freakin hate Yuzuki. She's among the most unbearable protagonists I've seen in anime. She literally does nothing. For the first half we just see her annoying transformation scene every episode, then she just hears a bell and goes kYAAAAAA!!!! DAME!!!!!
Oh and good episode by the way. Although, you could see it coming from the beginning.
خ
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Oct 25, 2008

119 by JoseGuilhermeCR »»
May 21, 6:33 PM

» do you really believe that all thee victims deserved to go to hell

geekfreak17a - May 17, 2014

5 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 18 Discussion

guyklc - Feb 7, 2009

35 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 27, 2008

72 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 23 Discussion

guyklc - Mar 14, 2009

47 by patkarunungan »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.