Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 16, 2014 4:38 PM

Oct 2012
So Mitsuo has crush on Linda and Banri still doesn't want to forget her. Hmm. But it feels like we are running in circles. And it was obvious they met Mitsuo with Linda in the city.

A little bit better than last ep but I hate scriptwriters for turning this series into comedy. After everything that happened before. I guess they want to create shock scene when something happens (like Linda dies or is put to coma) and that's why they are going funny right now but this is not right way to do that, they are slowly destroying previous tension with this comedy...

Why every show of last year has to turn bad in winter after such promising beginning?
Jan 16, 2014 4:46 PM

Dec 2013
Being a foolish person, I want Banri to go with Linda and Yana with Koko. Why are there some that oppose this? Just want to know...
Jan 16, 2014 4:46 PM

Oct 2013
Mich666 said:
So Mitsuo has crush on Linda and Banri still doesn't want to forget her. Hmm. But it feels like we are running in circles. And it was obvious they met Mitsuo with Linda in the city.

A little bit better than last ep but I hate scriptwriters for turning this series into comedy. After everything that happened before. I guess they want to create shock scene when something happens (like Linda dies or is put to coma) and that's why they are going funny right now but this is not right way to do that, they are slowly destroying previous tension with this comedy...

Why every show of last year has to turn bad in winter after such promising beginning?

Golden Time never had anything above decent writing imo. More often than not shows such as these fall short because they try to do too many things at one time, such as having overdone drama then right after it becoming overly light hearted. At other times episodes just seem flat after a major plot devise is implemented.
Fortheza said:
Being a foolish person, I want Banri to go with Linda and Yana with Koko. Why are there some that oppose this? Just want to know...

I hope this is a rhetorical question.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 16, 2014 4:55 PM

Aug 2013
What does everyone have against Koko. She loves Banri and has stuck with him threw a lot! I think they are perfect for each other.
My Candies:
Jan 16, 2014 5:09 PM
Mar 2012
I'm against Yana x Linda.
Jan 16, 2014 5:12 PM

May 2011
bastek66 said:
Hahahahahahahaha
http://i.imgur.com/M7QlrcY.jpg
Suck it.

I know i felt a great disturbance in the force when that scene happened...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

And I know for sure Ghost Banri was crying like a bitch.

Oka was awesome sauce as usual. I actually think she helped Koko quite a bit. I think Koko can learn a lot from her.

I think the dialogue between Oka and Koko is helping flush out Koko's personality more also. It allows Koko to discuss her thinking and lets you understand the methods to her behavior. She knows Banri and Linda used to be an item. And every time Banri acts weird over what Linda is doing, It makes Koko even more anxious.

It's also funny how things are twisting full circle. When Mitsuo was doing anything Koko would react and it would bother Banri. Now, Koko doesn't even care about Mitsuo being with Linda. This time, she is the one staring straight at Banri and his reaction bothers her, cause he's acting like she used to.
CirrisJan 16, 2014 5:16 PM
Jan 16, 2014 5:16 PM

Jan 2011
well that video sure as hell is gonna show up at some point
Jan 16, 2014 5:28 PM
Jan 2014
Wind_Sr said:
Yana and Linda together??? NOOOOO god dammit I knew this was going to happen too. Was pretty obvious like two episodes ago. Hopefully Linda thinks they are just friends. Banri needs to dump Koko and get with Linda already. I don't see that happening though. At least not in the anime.

They better make banri and linda get together or I'm going to be so sad
I'm glad to finally see others liking linda :)
Jan 16, 2014 5:34 PM
Jan 2014
Fortheza said:

Man I don't know either .. Banri and linda belong together. After losing his memories he decided to go to a school he wasn't even going to go to. Just happened to be Linda's school.. It's fate!! Koko Is just there ruining everything!!!! I completely agree with u that I want banri and linda together
Jan 16, 2014 5:43 PM

Jan 2014
invonrable said:
Man I don't know either .. Banri and linda belong together. After losing his memories he decided to go to a school he wasn't even going to go to. Just happened to be Linda's school.. It's fate!! Koko Is just there ruining everything!!!! I completely agree with u that I want banri and linda together

It wasn't fate. Sorry. If you remember, Linda visited Banri while at the hospital and mentioned how she was going to go to Tokyo University. That's where Banri decided to go back to school after his rehabilitation.

It's really pissing me off how they introduced Yana x Linda. It's a really inconvenient and illogical plot device. They already introduced Kosshii-senpai as a possible love interest for Linda. So why drop that all-of-a-sudden? If anything, this development showed that Miss Ultrasonic isn't comfortable with Yana's development.

Okay, seriously, how is this story going to end? > < !!! Current Banri still have "feelings" for Linda. Look at his face when he saw Yana and Linda going into the restaurant. Is the new gloomy, almost melancholic opening foreshadowing a bad ending?
Jan 16, 2014 5:50 PM

Oct 2013
JustDan said:
invonrable said:

It wasn't fate. Sorry. If you remember, Linda visited Banri while at the hospital and mentioned how she was going to go to Tokyo University. That's where Banri decided to go back to school after his rehabilitation.

It's really pissing me off how they introduced Yana x Linda. It's a really inconvenient and illogical plot device. They already introduced Kosshii-senpai as a possible love interest for Linda. So why drop that all-of-a-sudden? If anything, this development showed that Miss Ultrasonic isn't comfortable with Yana's development.

Okay, seriously, how is this story going to end? > < !!! Current Banri still have "feelings" for Linda. Look at his face when he saw Yana and Linda going into the restaurant. Is the new gloomy, almost melancholic opening foreshadowing a bad ending?

I believe this was more so directed at Chinami and her liking for Mitsuo. Although this does help in aiding the bond between Koko an Banri as we've seen multiple times already.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

Jan 16, 2014 5:52 PM
Jul 2018
DeluxeAlonso said:
Chinami x 2D-Kun

This
Jan 16, 2014 6:01 PM
Jan 2013
Dat fanservice tho.

Overall a better episode than 13, but still not amazing. I can see that they're building up the suspense, though.

What I liked:
Chinami!
Chinami - Koko bonding time
2D-kun
That man thong haha

What I disliked:
Look on Banri's face after seeing Yana and Linda
Ghost Banri ugh

I'm kinda iffy on YanaxLinda. I mean he did show interest in her, but I feel like he's just falling back on Linda because he's too scared Chinami will reject him.
Jan 16, 2014 6:02 PM

Dec 2012
Kaga and Chinami are becoming a lot friendly which is nice. Next week they all go to the beach.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jan 16, 2014 6:19 PM

Aug 2013
I hate the fact they put some suspicion to Linda and Mitsuo.

Lyfa said:
I was waiting for ghost Banri in the last scene to say "Liar" on his scary tone before the episode ended, but that didn't happened to bad.

I WAS THINKING THAT TOO! LOL. But, Past Banri just stared at him.
Jan 16, 2014 6:24 PM

Oct 2013
Yay! The drama continues! Who will win? Koko or Linda? Well looks like Linda got reserves with Yana. Also I sense some jealousy will arise
Jan 16, 2014 6:27 PM

Dec 2012
If I had to make a guess... banri will fall over at the beach/ something will hit him in the head and ghost banri will get to take control for a while or something. I dunno I just feel like it'd be some awesome drama if ghost banri came back for a bit whilst with people rather than when he's alone.
Ǝ W ˙˙ ɹ ∀ Ǝ Ⅎ
Jan 16, 2014 6:27 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode.
Another rather calm one.
Good dialogue Koko had.
Jan 16, 2014 6:33 PM

May 2012
Linda X Mitsuo...WUT? Didn't see this coming at all, in fact it was like this bomb shell came out of no where, especially when we were all expecting a Chinami X Mitsuo situation.

Ghost Banri was awesome this episode. He kept his mouth shut and we didn't have to hear him whining like the butt hurt turd that he is.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Jan 16, 2014 6:35 PM

Aug 2013
Chinami's so awesome. Chinamix2D-kun please :D

No. Yana stay away from Linda! NO T__________T Anyone but him!

Damn it this episode really left a bad taste in my mouth.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jan 16, 2014 6:37 PM

Jul 2009
I just need to put this out there. For all you Linda x Tada fans out there who hate on Koko...it's fine to have your own opinion (i guess :p) but first and for most i think you need to understand that Golden Time is about KAGA KOKO (and Banri) not Linda. Even if Koko has her annoying moments its about HER and how she grows as a character and ultimately what the audience should want and WILL get is KOKO development.

In the end it's a Koko happy ending that they are going for (or better go for) and that will be achieved with Banri. So stop hurting yourselves by shipping this ghost pairing that will never be.

Besides Linda doesnt love Banri even if Banri did/does (in Ghost Banri's case). Any new feelings she has arises mainly out of guilt. They were cute in high school. Now they aren't. Its over. And any more of that couple is just gonna be needless drama.

As annoying as Koko is at times, she's not all that bad anymore. She deserves a happy end.
Jan 16, 2014 6:39 PM

Oct 2013
Inugirlz said:
I just need to put this out there. For all you Linda x Tada fans out there who hate on Koko...it's fine to have your own opinion (i guess :p) but first and for most i think you need to understand that Golden Time is about KAGA KOKO (and Banri) not Linda. Even if Koko has her annoying moments its about HER and how she grows as a character and ultimately what the audience should want and WILL get is KOKO development.

In the end it's a Koko happy ending that they are going for (or better go for) and that will be achieved with Banri. So stop hurting yourselves by shipping this ghost pairing that will never be.

Besides Linda doesnt love Banri even if Banri did/does (in Ghost Banri's case). Any new feelings she has arises mainly out of guilt. They were cute in high school. Now they aren't. Its over. And any more of that couple is just gonna be needless drama.

As annoying as Koko is at times, she's not all that bad anymore. She deserves a happy end.

Linda liked Banri before and after his accident. I do feel that Koko deserves a happy ending though with all the work she did trying to better herself.

Jan 16, 2014 6:41 PM

Dec 2011
Nice to see Kouko and Chinami getting along. :D

Mikenzb said:
DeluxeAlonso said:
Chinami x 2D-Kun

This

Yes, please!!

lightXTC said:

Ghost Banri was awesome this episode. He kept his mouth shut and we didn't have to hear him whining like the butt hurt turd that he is.

I couldn't agree more.
BunnerzJan 16, 2014 6:44 PM
Jan 16, 2014 6:46 PM

Oct 2013
Tasuku- said:

Mikenzb said:
DeluxeAlonso said:
Chinami x 2D-Kun

This

Yes, please!!

lightXTC said:

I couldn't agree more.

C'mon guys, ghost Banri's a person too. Or at least use to be anyway.

Jan 16, 2014 7:04 PM
Jun 2013
7thVoid said:
Tasuku- said:

Mikenzb said:
DeluxeAlonso said:
Chinami x 2D-Kun

This

Yes, please!!

lightXTC said:

I couldn't agree more.

C'mon guys, ghost Banri's a person too. Or at least use to be anyway.

Lifes a bitch just like Ghost Banri.

Maybe after learning that Yana and Linda are dating he'll take a hint and leave.
Jan 16, 2014 7:07 PM
Jan 2014
Winter is coming
Jan 16, 2014 7:20 PM
Jul 2018
Linda and Mitsuo were dating.

I'm not sure that Chinami will develop feeling for Mitsuo, but we have to look forward to the future episodes.
Jan 16, 2014 7:21 PM

Apr 2013
Damn I really hope YanaxLinda doesn't happen. I want Linda to get with banri.
Jan 16, 2014 7:24 PM

Jul 2013
Honestly I feel kinda bad for Koko....I really like her.

WOAH. MAYBE I'M JUST STUPID BUT I DID NOT EXPECT YANAXLINDA.

AHHH. I really want Koko to be happy...Lol at Chinami and "Force out your sexual desires and attack me like a wild beast."

That bonding moment was really nice.

Banri ans Koko's faces touching in the preview was so adorable.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Jan 16, 2014 7:34 PM
Jan 2014
JustDan said:
invonrable said:

But linda didn't day what school she just said come with me to Tokyo I'm not trying to offend anyone but Koko is clingy and annoying, linda being able to push her feelings aside and let banri make his decisions is so amazing of her. "I would had held his had and never let go"
Linda said. Linda and banri have to get together!:((
Jan 16, 2014 7:38 PM
Jan 2014
Banri is going to break up with Koko, then after some time they will get back together and have a baby which will have the soul of Casper Banri. Linda is going to break up with Yana and is going to be alone for some time untill Banri jr. grows up and falls in love with her so Banri is going to be with Koko and Banri and Koko(Banri jr.) are going to be with Linda. And 2D-kun will buy himself a poster of a woman.

Gomen for the spoiler.
shymJan 16, 2014 7:41 PM
Jan 16, 2014 7:43 PM

Sep 2013
man banri is annoying the shit outta me. not ghost banri, REAL banri
how can he pretend like he feels nothing for linda wtf ,_, so frustrating

GHOST BANRI DO SOMETHING ;__;
Jan 16, 2014 7:58 PM
Jan 2014
conwep said:
Inugirlz said:

Quote This.

Jan 16, 2014 7:58 PM

Sep 2013
conwep said:
Inugirlz said:

Quote This.

At least someone understands
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jan 16, 2014 8:02 PM

Jul 2013
Koko: "I'm a professional. I'm used to stalking Mitsuo." LOLOL , couldn't have said that any more casually than she did then.
Oka-chan: "But, who shows up at someone's house and immediately strips?" Koko does!
LOL
Oh wow, Mitsuo and Linda together? Eh..
Glad the stupid Ghost Banri didn't do anything this ep
but he'll probably interfere majorly in the beach ep
LOL the swimsuit changing scene
Koko has been making progress, as seen when she's hanging with Oka-chan, which is good.
funny and good ep.
Jan 16, 2014 8:06 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Ok if Linda and Mitsuo are dating does Linda really love Mitsuo. We all know Linda really likes Banri, her face and actions said it all, but Kouko is dating Banri so she had to step down. Would she be dating Mitsuo because they love each other or because she needs someone to make her happy, something that she couldn't do with Banri? If that's the case that Lnda is dating Mitsuo for the sole purpose that she feels sad, still loves Banri, but just dating Mitsuo willl bring her some happiness then idk maybe I'd go on to dislike Linda even more.

Ron Simmons: *5 second pause* DAMN!!
Kouko Fan Service over 9000!!

Lots of 2D-kun, good good. Chinama aka Miss Ultrasonic was kawaii and she appears to get along well with Kouko. As well as understand Kouko even more.

Jan 16, 2014 8:11 PM

Jul 2010
I have enough of Koko.To be honest i enjoy this show much less now because of her ._.
Want more Linda and Oka.Also 2D.
Jan 16, 2014 8:14 PM

Jul 2013
Ghost Banri interfering with the beach episode will mostly likely happen. It would be so funny if he raged like last time and caused a storm and Banri or Linda (If she goes) ends up drowning in the sea haha.
Jan 16, 2014 8:16 PM

Nov 2013
Kouko is stalker mode was really fun. As 2D-kun said she really is a pro xD

Also, the pink swimsuit suits her well. I am sure Banri would love to see her in that.

Jan 16, 2014 8:16 PM

Jul 2013
ImTheGuy said:
I feel like that video will bring some deep feelings when watched in the future.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2014 8:25 PM
Jan 2011
Seems the show is progressing fast from the light novel.If you read the summaries of the light novel you already knew about

Mod Edit: Spoiler tags added here. Even if the anime is catching up rapidly with the LN, you still shouldn't introduce material from it until it is revealed and confirmed in the anime.
rodacJan 17, 2014 7:56 AM
Jan 16, 2014 8:28 PM

Aug 2013
That part where Linda and Yana went into the restaurant... LOL Banri got owned.

Kaga in a swimsuit man. Get that school-swimsuit-uniform outta here ;--;
Jan 16, 2014 8:43 PM

Oct 2011
Oh damn Yana is dating Linda-sempai. 0____0
Jan 16, 2014 8:45 PM

Mar 2012
Hmmm..I'm interested to see where they are going to go with this development.

Lets see what will happen at the beach and then I will be able to make a proper theory on what may or may not happen :)
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Jan 16, 2014 8:46 PM

Dec 2013
I wish Oka would be one of the main girls in the show, she definitely makes me laugh a lot. Also, Ghost Banri is a bitch. I originally favored Banri x Linda but just for the sake of seeing Ghost Banri not get what he wants, I'll be happy if we get a Koko x Banri ending.
Jan 16, 2014 8:53 PM

Aug 2012
It was pretty obvious it was Linda. The hints have been there with Yana going out of his way to comment on her looks.

So the whole jealousy over Koshii sempai was just a set up for an even more bitter jealousy, the best friend jealousy. It's funny cause Yana is unknowingly doing what Banri did to him, I just wonder if it'll ever come to light and if he ever really cared in the slightest.

Sorry Linda fans, but I lost some respect for her this episode. I won't deny she's been through a lot, but to go after his best friend? It's not like she doesn't know he has lingering feelings(Ghost Banri a bitch), the balcony scene proved there are and she knows it. She just swept it under the rug for his sake which is fine, but going after his best friend sure isn't gonna help him get over those lingering feelings.

Yana too, he's made quite the ass out of himself. He was too dumb to figure out the reason Oka "rejected" him, so now he gives up and goes for the only person he has shown to be attracted to. And he made such a big deal of avoiding her and feeling sorry for himself, when his feelings for her were fickle.

Oka was the one with real feelings for him, as we can see now that she's clearly hurt. She just puts on a brave face because she isn't selfish and doesn't want to make a big deal. Gained a ton of respect for her after this, she was absolutely fantastic this episode in general. Hoping she'll get happy ending with 2-D kun, who also needs some love for being a grade A bro.

Brace yourselves, the jealousy shitstorm is coming.And Bitch Ghost Banri is probably brewing it
AlexTheRiotJan 16, 2014 8:57 PM
Jan 16, 2014 8:57 PM

Jul 2013
Ongaku-hime said:
AsianKungFu said:
conwep said:
Inugirlz said:

Quote This.

At least someone understands

Amen.
I don't mind this wait I might even be hoping for it and this might even be the real thing.. its good that Linda can finally move on with her life but Banri's ghost man... that freaking ghost is the root of all evil!
Jan 16, 2014 9:03 PM

Feb 2013
It doesn't even seem like Koko knows what love is. She acts more like she's spoiled and infatuated, and just doesn't want to be alone.

I'm really hoping Banri ends up with Linda; they have much better chemistry. Still, if we get some ending like Banri getting into some big accident that restores his memories, Linda rushing to his side and realizing that she doesn't want to lose him, and him choosing Koko anyway... I'm going to be really disappointed.
Jan 16, 2014 10:31 PM

Jan 2013
shym said:
conwep said:
Inugirlz said:

Quote This.

that's what i keep telling myself, it's going to be a kouko x banri ending but i still feel like shipping linda and banri D:
Jan 16, 2014 10:42 PM
Jan 2013
shym said:
Banri is going to break up with Koko, then after some time they will get back together and have a baby which will have the soul of Casper Banri. Linda is going to break up with Yana and is going to be alone for some time untill Banri jr. grows up and falls in love with her so Banri is going to be with Koko and Banri and Koko(Banri jr.) are going to be with Linda. And 2D-kun will buy himself a poster of a woman.

Gomen for the spoiler.

Cite sources please
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.