Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 23, 2017 8:29 AM

May 2016
What an episode so much happened here.
Nov 27, 2017 7:12 PM

Jul 2013
That was an amazing fight scene. Great to see all these characters let out their true colors. Now Ryuji is officially in a harem lol.
Feb 11, 2018 4:37 PM

Sep 2017
Overhearing things is a good way of moving forward considering it seemed like none of the group would ever speak plainly to each other about their feelings. Happy for the progress between Ryuuji and Taiga but still concerned about Minori and Ami. Ami has everyone else pretty much figured out, but not herself. Minori is sticking with the decision she made at Christmas, but really deserves to still be with people who care about her next year when the classes change
Mar 16, 2018 7:39 AM

Feb 2018
Yeeeees baka-Ryuuji finally finds out about Taiga's feelings for him! Now it's time for him to choose!
Oct 10, 2018 8:21 PM

Nov 2011
What the heck was that. How did I hate this episode years ago?! This episode was great! It played out the dynamic of the group very well, and it brought everything that’s been simmering to a boil. @mushrlight34 nailed what this episode was going for and depicted on page 3.

I’m really happy with how that played out. With this episode out of the way I now I have no doubt that my mind will remain firm that Toradora! is a great series; remembering tiny bits of these last dramatic parts was the only hesitation I had left.

Looking forward to the final arc.
May 14, 2019 2:07 AM

Aug 2017
Good episode. In my opinion, this catfight was fun while the episode was very good. My only issue is how no one could find Taiga until the end, I mean, that was pretty bullshit. Is everyone's an idiot? (except Ryuuji, ofc) Taiga's confession was the best part. It seems that Ami fought Kushieda for Ryuuji's sake

Can't stand Kihara. She and Haruta are annoying.
NurguburuMay 14, 2019 2:20 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 15, 2019 1:08 AM
Apr 2019
Nurguburu said:
Good episode. In my opinion, this catfight was fun while the episode was very good. My only issue is how no one could find Taiga until the end, I mean, that was pretty bullshit. Is everyone's an idiot? (except Ryuuji, ofc) Taiga's confession was the best part. It seems that Ami fought Kushieda for Ryuuji's sake

Can't stand Kihara. She and Haruta are annoying.

Yea it was pretty odd how no one could find/see Taiga run away in broad daylight and see the fence was pushed down, its a cartoon but heh sillier things have happened.

Otherwise the episode was good, I just feel that at this point Ami and Minori have given up, that's why they won't confess so they try and fight their feelings away, because they know if they do confess, Ryuji will just reject them for Taija.

That's why Ami these past episodes was always trying to jam it into Ryujis head to see what he really wants from Taiga ( Ami is basically saying what we are all thinking, the love between Ryuji and Taiga is that of playing house, Ryuji is the dad, Taiga is the child ), but Ryuji is just to blind to see.

That's why Minori won't say anything either, she seen them from the start of the school year again hang out daily, and she seen the pool scene, even if they do ever go out, it won't be true love as Ryuji will still always be thinking about Taiga.

And even when Ryuji was alone with them, it was still the same thing, they ALWAYS kept talking about Taiga because that's the only thing Ryuji wants to talk about, now when he talks with Taiga things are different.

They already tried their parts, but as Episode 1 to now has shown us, TaigaXRyuji are unbreaking, nobody can get through them, or through Ryuji for that instance.
Jul 2, 2019 10:20 PM

Nov 2017
Please let Kushieda end up with Takasu... I'll sell my kidney

Jul 22, 2019 6:09 PM

Dec 2015
Dagvi said:
Please let Kushieda end up with Takasu... I'll sell my kidney

Too late. Better keep your kidneys inside.
Dec 1, 2019 11:43 AM

Apr 2013
I can understand Ami somehow, Minori really has gotten kinda annoying with her fake happy-go personality she's always putting on. She can't even reject someone properly, but instead leaves Ryuuji hanging somewhere between rejection and possible relationship.
Jan 3, 2020 7:31 PM

Aug 2014
I rly feel sorry for Kihara... the boys Noto and Yuusaku are really dumb.. sometimes anime male characters are made this way but in this anime it just doesnt match.. I mean that sometimes this anime is all clever and very deep and sometimes... meh... silly like this...
same goes for Minori... that facepalm of Ryuji when they talk after Noto and Kihara argument should make it all clear... she is dumb
and Taiga? wtf is wrong with her she loves this Yuusaku, but at the same time sometimes realizes she feels something towards Ryuji? wtf? It is just that he is first male person nice to her anyway
also normally in this situation someone realizes that she lost someone dear after it is too late or almost too late and then it is a drama... but not so many times during life and never doing anything about it... She has to decide Yuu or Ryuji?!

I think rly best pair would be Ryuji and Ami, both are mature both understand many situation, Ryu just doesn't seem to notice Ami or Taiga as love target he is blinded by this child Minori...

and that ending?! really hopeless.. I mean it was possible from the start but it is very bad... they just do not match as a pair, they should be and would be best friends there was no love between them ever... just sympathy and habit of being together...
totally out of moon change in the story...
if this ends like that I downvote this...
this anime is rollercoaster from being funny to being boring then to being very deep and great and now making no sense because author cant figure out the ending? and that fake drama at the end Taiga runs for stupid clip that fell few centimetres away and next to barricade (even if anime made it wrong it could not get dropped far, unless someone threw it with all might on purpose) and she gets lost so far away that no one can find her, but then 3 kids find her right away... total bs...
my score goes from rate 7 to rate 6 then to rate 8 or maybe 9 and now back to 7...
Thyriad-oPPailovJan 3, 2020 7:41 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 4, 2020 5:35 AM

Feb 2019
With all the setup, it looks like Taiga x Ryuuji... sigh, I wanted Minorin x Ryuuji. Well, already too late to turn back. Might as well finish this series.
May 2, 2020 10:15 AM

Dec 2016
Dang! This whole episode was intense x_x

Ami was being a jerk to Minori by pushing with her luck. What gives? X(

Taiga's lucky to have Ryuuji by her side and little does she know it's actually Him carrying her X) Nice!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jun 28, 2020 10:10 PM
Feb 2020
Ami wants people to be honest. She’s efficient but ruthless. But thing is, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. She always pisses people off whoch backfires. And she isn’t even honest herself!
Aug 11, 2020 9:49 AM
May 2015
Otarocka626 said:
Its was a great episode the anger just flowed in 1st with Noto & Maya then Ami & Kitamura & Kushida & Ami I was hoping Kushida did more damage on Ami (I hate her with a passion) but at least this one lasted more than Taiga & Kanou but of course the confession was...wow I was lost for words I'll watch the last episodes tomarrow no doubt this series is my favorite, Ryuuji is my fav man but who would he be better with hmmm...

We're complete opposites I cant stand minori, thank god for ami calling her out on her bullshit. God minori pisses me off.
Aug 18, 2020 8:38 AM

Jun 2020
WooHoo! We just dug gold! This is the climax! Good fight, Good sneak, Excellent way to confess accidentally.
Aug 18, 2020 9:37 AM
Jun 2020
I wasn't satisfied with the ending it should have been more creative and they should have shown more taiga and ryuji moments too
Sep 8, 2020 1:33 PM

Aug 2018
DrakeDZ said:
I wasn't satisfied with the ending it should have been more creative and they should have shown more taiga and ryuji moments too
more moments? the whole anime has taiga and ryuji moments
Oct 4, 2020 8:27 PM
Dec 2019
Re-watching and I forgot how much I loved this show. The emotions were so high in this episode. I honestly love how Ami's character pushes development from everyone else through her snarkiness. She wore a mask for a long time so it makes sense that she hates when people aren't genuine.
Oct 22, 2020 12:30 PM

Feb 2020
Okay, when I thought they couldn't make Taiga-the-tragic-figure more exaggerated, they decided to do that. We get it, she's selfless, she's alone (that's absolutely not the case but okay), she's NEVER been a bully, of course not, that didn't happen, that was all a dream...
And she is the most popular character ? Talk about overrated (and I don't use that word often, I dislike it).
Plus, I don't see how she could have disappeared in one minute, and also why she went into the forest. There's no way the others wouldn't have noticed her, and there's no way the barrette would have landed so far away.

But for the rest, I like this episode because it focused on Minori and Ami who just proved that they are the best characters in this show. I was starting to lose interest in Ami because it seemed like they stopped giving her development and just sidelined her without even giving her a proper conclusion, but looks like I was wrong. This episode did a great job at developing her.
And Minori... When I think about how she annoyed me at first, and now she might be my favorite. She's a very well-written character whose emotions feel real.
And neither Ami nor her make me feel like the drama surrounding them is forced, which is very refreshing. Too bad Taiga is the main girl, I really would've preferred one of the other two.
Jan 4, 2021 1:15 AM
Sep 2020
When did this turn to a harem anime?
Jan 18, 2021 6:25 AM

Nov 2018
Too late , even Tsuntiger understood that she is in love with Dragon-faced boy and now she doesn't feel anything towards Weirdmura.
I hate everyone equally
Mar 3, 2021 3:42 PM
Jul 2020
Awwww!!!! Taiga confession!!!!! I’m so hyped to see how Ryuuji reacts.
Mar 9, 2021 7:17 PM
Jan 2020
Why is this show getting so intense???? That too suddenly. Also, Taiga told Ryuji that she liked him thinking she was talking to Kitamura. Getting interesting suddenly.
Mar 21, 2021 12:54 PM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
That fight between Minorin and Ami was painful to watch. Tagia’s ok which makes me happy. That confession bit at the end was pretty pog.
Jun 1, 2021 9:40 PM

Jan 2016
I think this is the first time Minori made me mad. I’m glad Ami called her out on it but I still want a Ryuji-Minori ending

Jun 30, 2021 12:30 AM

Jun 2020
Taiga doesn't know how to ski, Everyone's getting emotional suddenly what's up with this field trip

The boys almost got in trouble and went in a closet and then dragged along Taiga honestly they didn't expect this to happen whatsoever and Ami and Kushieda got into a disagreement and they witnessed it all

That fight was actually nuts gladly they stopped but Taiga got lost in the process by finding that pin Kushieda wore, But have no fear Ryuuji is here to save Taiga and luckily he found her and things went into an indirect confession I did not expect that happening as well.
Aug 31, 2021 3:16 AM

Aug 2019
god damn Kushieda wanted that smoke, frankly wanted to see her get more hits on Ami’s bitch ass

on a separate note Taiga definitely should be dead, frost bite sets in less than 15 minutes with only slight wind; in a blizzard she would become a popsicle in half that time
snowykevinAug 31, 2021 3:22 AM
Sep 1, 2021 3:35 AM
Jan 2021
Omg! My blood's pumping up. What a beautiful ending.
Jan 2, 2022 7:54 PM

Jun 2015
Rewatching every year... I can't get enough of this masterpiece. Minorin and Ami are my favorites, I can't agree with just one of these girls. Both were wrong and right, simultaneously (though Minori is the most special to me...)
Reading the Light Novel was the best thing I did to understand even more the feelings of each character (Also, they skipped some interesting scenes of Ryuuji and Minorin, existing in LN :(
There are no defects in this anime, 10000/10 forever.
RavenitaJan 2, 2022 8:04 PM
“The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.” -Cowboy Bebop
Apr 14, 2022 3:51 PM

Mar 2010
So... the convo revealed that Minorin does like ryuji in a way that she won't admit cause of taiga, but now taiga confessed pretty much so now its a fucking mess lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 6, 2022 7:47 PM

Oct 2020
This episode was crazy and I loved it

We got to see a lot of plot points bubble up to the surface and I'm ready to see how things shape up in the end.
And I'm not a Minori-stan or anything, but Ami is horribly immature. She completely bullied Minori the entire trip in an effort to get her to confess something she didn't want to. I'm not saying it was right for Minori to keep her feelings secret or anything, but it was none of Ami's business and I was glad that Kihara and Nanako sort of called her out on it.
May 17, 2022 3:57 AM
Jun 2016
Next episode preview had Ryuuji asking why Taiga likes him. Well, asides from the fact that you've literally saved her from a snowstorm?
Aug 21, 2022 7:31 AM

Mar 2020
After watching this anime + episode until 05:30 you realize that the best girl is Ami Kawashima! xD

all I have to say is, "oh my, the love polygon has grown again!!!"
Dec 11, 2022 1:48 PM

Aug 2020
Another tense episode with Ami and Kushieda clashing and Taiga going missing suddenly. Her thinking it was Kitamura who saved her, and then confess to him that she likes Ryuji was unexpected, but better than if she had recognized Ryuji and confess to him because he came to save her. This has more impact.
Dec 24, 2022 10:57 PM
Feb 2021
When I first watched the show, I thought that was the biggest plot twist ever.
Jan 4, 2023 2:38 PM

Sep 2018
Really enjoyable character drama in this series, audibly let out "oh shit" whenever the girls start bickering (then fighting) at each other. 
Feb 22, 2023 1:18 PM
Jan 2018
very cute episode, this is where the show needed to be like 10 episodes ago.
Mar 11, 2023 2:24 PM

Nov 2017
BRAWL STAAAARARRRRRSSSS!! Finally some good fucking fight. When in doubt add some MORE SPICE. Ami won there IMO, and Taiga just yeeted herself when the fight started lol. Hopefully, she's OK after this ://
Dec 17, 2023 1:18 AM

Nov 2023
Mmhm, looks like they're finally showing their feelings
Dec 18, 2023 6:58 AM
Mar 2023
Finally Ryujii knows how Taiga feels about him.
Dec 28, 2023 12:49 PM

Aug 2022
Ryuuji's finally aware that Taiga loves him!
Dec 29, 2023 1:00 AM

Jun 2021
first half boring, in the second one things finally started happening. They were already seen situations (hiding in the closet, two girls finally losing it and fighting hard), but enough to not make me completely lose interest.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

284 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by VOLTHOR6 »»
May 3, 4:04 PM

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.