Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 28, 2013 11:29 PM

Jan 2013
I just realized he didn't have an appearance in the movie at all, why is that? You've got lots of supporting characters in the anime and I felt he should have at least been in the ending fight with Ayame, anyone else agree?
Dec 29, 2013 12:55 AM
Dec 2013
Not only that, The Mimiwarigumi didn't even appear in the future >.<
Dec 29, 2013 2:57 AM

Oct 2012
he is busy treating his anus
Dec 29, 2013 11:44 AM

Jan 2013
Kavierz said:

They were kinda just for that one arc. I wasn't expecting many appearances from them again. Zenzo appeared a lot in the anime so it's disappointing he didn't make it in.
Dec 29, 2013 6:19 PM

Sep 2011
zenzo really doesnt feel appropriate, the whole thing with the characters in this were they were all people that are very close to gintoki that would actually be affected by his death, zenzo only know gintoki as that one asshole who broke into my house a couple times and battle over a jump issue

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 29, 2013 6:21 PM

Jul 2011
AqworldThunder said:
Kavierz said:

They were kinda just for that one arc. I wasn't expecting many appearances from them again. Zenzo appeared a lot in the anime so it's disappointing he didn't make it in.

I actually think Mimiwarigumi would make the main supporting cast, just not as big as shinsengumi. However, they weren't exactly Gin's best buds, so I don't think their part in the movie would fit.

However, i agree with Zenzo. Did Sorachi just accidentally forget him or something? 'cuz I would sure like him to have appeared as well. Or maybe he was there, but since he's a ninja, no one saw him :)
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Dec 29, 2013 6:22 PM

Jul 2011
NotJizzyHitler said:
zenzo really doesnt feel appropriate, the whole thing with the characters in this were they were all people that are very close to gintoki that would actually be affected by his death, zenzo only know gintoki as that one asshole who broke into my house a couple times and battle over a jump issue

Zenzo has saved Gintoki's life once before. I think that itself forms some sort of bond.
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Dec 29, 2013 6:34 PM

Sep 2011
Gigglepud said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

Zenzo has saved Gintoki's life once before. I think that itself forms some sort of bond.
yah i know he did but he didnt really seem like he did that as a bond, he seemed more like he just didnt want to see a innocent person die, like he helped protext yoshiwara when it was burning too and he has no ties to that place aside from wanting to bang some ugly chicks, zenzo just seems like one of the neutral characters that doesnt seem to have any attachment to any characters

Gigglepud said:
AqworldThunder said:
Kavierz said:

I actually think Mimiwarigumi would make the main supporting cast, just not as big as shinsengumi. However, they weren't exactly Gin's best buds, so I don't think their part in the movie would fit.
They seem to be only plot related appearances seeing how they are pretty much main villains now with their alliance to takasugi, i could see some conflict with nobume having to decide between which side to stay on but at the moment she is definitely on the antagonist side

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 29, 2013 6:37 PM

Jun 2011
Maybe he's still got a fishcake up his ass.

Jan 2, 2014 3:11 AM
May 2009
Its a shame he wasn't there Zenzo is a great character.

Though I am still impressed by the large range of characters that voiced in the movie.
Apr 17, 2014 11:32 PM

Jan 2010
I noticed too, too bad he is not there.

More topics from this board

» THE BEST Movie of Anime of ALL TIME?!?!?!

Usopp8000 - Mar 11, 2016

31 by wibugar »»
May 9, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Gintama: Kanketsu-hen - Yorozuya yo Eien Nare Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

myth720 - Jul 6, 2013

418 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Jan 15, 4:05 AM

» When should I watch this ?

Praveen1114 - Sep 2, 2021

10 by Ronin74 »»
Oct 2, 2021 11:57 PM

» why hasn't this been licensed by anyone

NG_Chloe - May 3, 2020

2 by Zura97 »»
Apr 8, 2021 2:18 PM

» Question about ending*spoilers*

Josh15 - Jul 3, 2014

12 by Ronin74 »»
Mar 3, 2021 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.