Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 23, 2013 7:57 PM

Mar 2012
I personally struggled with rating this series because it was definitely 10/10 up until ep. 10, but then the finale really took on a somewhat cliche form. I'm still holding it at 10/10 for now, partly because I think this series has just done such an amazing job overall.

Now, since I haven't read the manga, I'd love for someone who has to tell me whether it is possible at all to make a second season given how this season ended. I feel like this series can be considered complete as it is, but there's also undoubtedly more room to explore. I guess the entire plot would have to be redesigned though...
Dec 23, 2013 8:28 PM
Feb 2012
zannet_t said:
I personally struggled with rating this series because it was definitely 10/10 up until ep. 10, but then the finale really took on a somewhat cliche form. I'm still holding it at 10/10 for now, partly because I think this series has just done such an amazing job overall.

Now, since I haven't read the manga, I'd love for someone who has to tell me whether it is possible at all to make a second season given how this season ended. I feel like this series can be considered complete as it is, but there's also undoubtedly more room to explore. I guess the entire plot would have to be redesigned though...

The vast majority of this anime did not follow the manga and not a single thing from the last 5 episodes or so is from the manga.
Dec 23, 2013 8:49 PM

Apr 2011
Fantastic final episode. Bravo!

This is has gotta be the best ending this fall.

It have may deviate from the manga, but it was the best deviation I've watch so far.

It was awesome and touching when Iona reaches for Kongou's face and hugging her as well.

Not mention Kongou is absolutely gorgeous ship.

Takao has a mental model again, and the first thing she does is hug Gunzou. lol.

THis probably the best ending this seasos has to offer.

If I had the money I'll definitely those Blurays. A gorgeous score of 9/10 for this series.

Forgot to mention the ending song was beautiful. I'd love to get the full version.
MagitoDec 23, 2013 8:56 PM
Dec 23, 2013 8:52 PM

Sep 2013
I certainly wasn't expecting a sword fight to end it xd.

Looks like Kirishima is still a teddy bear in the end even though Takao got her body back :P

I got used to the CGI by the end, but if they would of drawn the character's normally and just do the ships and battles in CGI I think it would of been better in the art division.
AggronDec 23, 2013 8:57 PM
Dec 23, 2013 9:08 PM

Jul 2010
Ok then, great ending indeed. Although it wasn't the best episode.
I think the pinnacle of this show was the episode of Takao sacrificing herself.
Too bad I wasn't really convinced by the story and by the characters.

But I'll give it 8/10 nonetheless, because we don't see a full CGI anime so often, just for this "brave choice" it deserves a good vote for me, and think that I don't even like full CGI anime. Actually I started to APPRECIATE it.

Btw, how bold of Takao hugging Gunzou. At least she regained her physical body (and here I thought why didn't she make a new body yet).
Dec 23, 2013 9:19 PM

Aug 2013
zannet_t said:

Well since this anime has deviated heavily from the manga, following the chain of events accurately is entirely out of the question. But there's still plenty of plot to use and I think getting original material here and there then adding in original plot would work, just as this season has showed us. There are more ship girls (as show in this episode's end card), a political angle and Gunzou-centric affairs. It should be enough to cover a second season.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 23, 2013 9:22 PM

Mar 2013
One epic anime ended today . Even thought it deviated from the manga, it still managed to hold out on its own two feet.

CGI took me some time to get used to for the first 3 episode but then I start to enjoy it. Final episode definitely took most of their budget.

Such Epic OST.
Much Epic Fight.

Gets a 8/10 for me this =). Wont mind a second season ^_^
Dec 23, 2013 9:24 PM
Feb 2012
xchee said:
zannet_t said:

Well since this anime has deviated heavily from the manga, following the chain of events accurately is entirely out of the question. But there's still plenty of plot to use and I think getting original material here and there then adding in original plot would work, just as this season has showed us. There are more ship girls (as show in this episode's end card), a political angle and Gunzou-centric affairs. It should be enough to cover a second season.

I find it funny how they put all the chars they didn't show on that end card from the mini Iona's that take care of the ship to the European mental models and Yamato.
Dec 23, 2013 9:26 PM

Jan 2013
9/10
Surprise hit of the season.
I didn't expect to become so emotionally attached to this anime.
The plot came together well, it wasn't overly complicated
Dec 23, 2013 9:33 PM
Jul 2018
Needed more Takao but it was alright anyways. 7/10
Dec 23, 2013 9:48 PM

Dec 2010
This was a great final episode! Sure the day was saved pretty much by the power of friendship, but the way they handled was nice. Plus, Iona was being flipping awesome in those fight scenes! Also, judging her facial expressions and stuff, you can really tell how well she has grown throughout the series.

This series ended up being a pleasant surprise for me as well. I had planned on watching it for months due to the whole girls as ships thing, and it ran so much deeper than that and asked a lot of big questions, which I really appreciated!

This has been in my top 5 of the season EASILY

8.5/10 (I really wish MAL let you put halves...)

Conclusion: When I get a chance, I'll be reading the manga for this, I don't want it to end!
Dec 23, 2013 10:06 PM

Jun 2013
That was awesome! I was afraid that Iona was just gonna go up to Kongou, talk to her and everything would be fine. So glad they made It an epic fight scene. I love all the action scenes in this series. Definitely gonna miss that the most.

I really liked the ending. It was fulfilling, which is really rare in anime nowadays. It doesn't leave me begging for a season 2 for a closed ending, but at the same time, I wouldn't mind seeing more of this series.

Tbh, At episode one, I was really considering dropping it, then I decided to go back for episode 2 for absolutely no reason at all. Glad I did.
Dec 23, 2013 10:31 PM

Jul 2013
Well, that was an enjoyable anime of the season, the final episode had that big budget action scenes and great ending for the story. Kougou finally change her personality now :D.

Well 8/10, the CG's greatly improves throughout the season, nice strategic navel battles, and pretty good story. Though I wish they expanded more on the episodes and more character development for Gunzo and his crew.

Dec 23, 2013 10:37 PM

Jul 2013
yay more DEUS EX MACHINA!! Let's count

1. Instead of obliterating 401 along with the American fog ships, Kongou somehow decided to purposely miss them despite being perfectly capable to do so.

2. The fog fleets are so dumb they can't even think of deploying Klein Field. It makes me wonder how humanity managed to lose against enemies with turtle reaction like them. Are you telling me that Gunzou's the only one who can outsmart and catch them off guard? Bulltshit!

3. Kongou's super gravity cannon somehow can't overpower 401's cannon despite obliterating hundreds of fog ships easily.

4. 512 missiles and none of them managed to hit 401 cleanly yet 1 missile from 401 could dance around hundreds of missiles (what are the chances??!!)

5. 1 single hit from 401's cannon managed to breach a combined Kongou, which once again had neither the awareness to deploy her Klein field before engaging 401 nor the defense to take a clean hit despite being a combination of god knows how many ships.

There's only 1 conclusion I can take from this series:

401 is the Fog Ship's GOD!!

The mental models truly saved this series from being utter garbage. Thank God for Kirishima, Haruka, Kongou, and Takao to distract from countless deus ex machinas, boring main characters, and hack battles.

7/10 and that's already 2 points for the mental models and 1 point for the awesome OSTs
MoeGodDec 23, 2013 11:20 PM
Dec 23, 2013 10:42 PM
Jun 2012
9/10 for me. Loved the characters, loved the story, loved the OST. Overall a really enjoyable show.
Dec 23, 2013 10:52 PM

Apr 2008
BTW, if Takao got her body back later, it could mean Hyuuga have nanomaterial production facility.

Kongou sailing the sea alone now.
nseikaDec 23, 2013 10:56 PM
Dec 23, 2013 10:52 PM

Oct 2010
Yeah im going to have to start reading the manga from scratch. This anime was too good i really hope it sales good and push cgi in a way. I wonder if its cheaper.

8/10

Seems lke last episode wanted to show how cgi looked with a lot of action.
bonifideDec 23, 2013 11:52 PM
Dec 23, 2013 10:58 PM

Aug 2012
This was good I enjoyed this a lot. Loved the OST and the battles were always fun to watch. Iona was secretly a ninja the whole time. Dodging and jumping through missiles with ease.

Sadly this is over, another Monday joy gone. Giving it a 8/10

Dec 23, 2013 11:07 PM
Jun 2012
Is there room for a second season?
Dec 23, 2013 11:09 PM

Jan 2013
I'll just say to myself that episode 12 never existed.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Dec 23, 2013 11:29 PM
Dec 2012
Gem of this season. Never thought this would turn out to be the most beautiful piece, would definitely read the manga and purchase its merchandise.
Dec 23, 2013 11:56 PM

Aug 2012
What a rough but exhilarating ride. The series almost felt battle shonen-esque in that the main protagonist makes allies out of his defeated enemies. I was captured by action and the plot as each Mental Model (except Hyuga, which was off-screen) found their way to the captain's fleet.

As was discussed before, Arpeggio of Blue Steel is a shining example of an adaptation that is positively received even though it deviates from its source material.

One thing I would like to see an improvement in is the goddamn animation. It stands out as being ugly and choppy except during some of the heavy action scenes. It felt like I was playing the most recent Call of Duty game on my old integrated graphics card. I am sad that this great series wasn't given a big budget in that department.

7/10

If a second season comes around, they better boost the animation quality.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Dec 24, 2013 12:15 AM
Jun 2013
jiraiya_sensei said:

1. Instead of obliterating 401 along with the American fog ships, Kongou somehow decided to purposely miss them despite being perfectly capable to do so.

2. The fog fleets are so dumb they can't even think of deploying Klein Field. It makes me wonder how humanity managed to lose against enemies with turtle reaction like them. Are you telling me that Gunzou's the only one who can outsmart and catch them off guard? Bulltshit!

3. Kongou's super gravity cannon somehow can't overpower 401's cannon despite obliterating hundreds of fog ships easily.

4. 512 missiles and none of them managed to hit 401 cleanly yet 1 missile from 401 could dance around hundreds of missiles (what are the chances??!!)

5. 1 single hit from 401's cannon managed to breach a combined Kongou, which once again had neither the awareness to deploy her Klein field before engaging 401 nor the defense to take a clean hit despite being a combination of god knows how many ships.

There's only 1 conclusion I can take from this series:

The mental models truly saved this series from being utter garbage. Thank God for Kirishima, Haruka, Kongou, and Takao to distract from countless deus ex machinas, boring main characters, and hack battles.

7/10 and that's already 2 points for the mental models and 1 point for the awesome OSTs

1. well that u can ask the producer =)

2. go watch in 2:17 n "PAUSE" u can see that nagara american fog deploying they klein field already. humanity lose because fog weapon is to GG. in which episode they already tell why humanity lose. because fog have super weapon n klein field.

3. i think u need to read from the subtitle, kongou n gunzo already says "they disrupting the force field" that call tactic. read from 6:00 - 6:25.

4. that u can call main character hacking or luck LOL

5. they only hit kongou is shell u can see kongou just look and ignore that cannon from i-401.
Dec 24, 2013 12:45 AM

Apr 2008
OT: KanColle's Arpeggio event starts. Get the tsundere cruiser and have overwhelming arsenal XD

juliusqin said:
4. that u can call main character hacking or luck LOL
Usually called Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy
They can shoot as they like but none will hit the main character.

Klein Field works by redirecting the energy it received. Those they can't is stored temporarily inside the field.
As long as they can work out disposing the energy quick enough (4 cores inside should do), it's nearly unbreakable unless the input energy is too overwhelming.

And from the manga, the explosion of Haruna-Kirishima's graviton cannon leave enough dimensional noise to disturb the Fog's detection and communication.
Dec 24, 2013 12:57 AM

May 2010
4/10

second worst show of the season (that i did finish) for me.
Dec 24, 2013 2:45 AM

Jul 2012
I liked this series a lot and the action scenes were top notch.

Great series!!!
Dec 24, 2013 3:26 AM
Feb 2009
i hope for a season 2 :) really enjoyed this series.
Dec 24, 2013 3:31 AM
Dec 2013
nice anime and great episode...

if they make second season, I just hope they don't ruin this anime.
This one already has solid and reasonable plot not just some girls fighting for Gunzou. And the ending has concluded everything in a nice way.

I'll give 10/10 for this

nseika said:
OT: KanColle's Arpeggio event starts. Get the tsundere cruiser and have overwhelming arsenal XD

sadly Kongou is really the final boss and we must sink her :(
well, at least still get Takao
Dec 24, 2013 3:35 AM
Dec 2011
Awesome series, too bad it's too short! :3
Takao came back? AWSOME YEAH!

.....Wait, so I-401 turned back into it's original form......where's Takao? Just sailing around?
Why didn't they turn Kirishima back?
So....What's Kongou doing now?
Why didn't they rebuild Huuga, Kirishima and Haruna? 0_0
What happened to Gunzou's dad?
Did the American Fog Fleet get annihilated?

.....Yeah, we need a season 2. So many unanswered questions!
Dec 24, 2013 3:37 AM
Feb 2013
Wow,, what a touching ending, plus a nice ED OST, for me, this is really a perfect ending.. well, its if this is "really" the end of this Anime.
Usually, I would like to say "I -demand- for 2nd season", but this ending is perfectly fine for me. So if there's no 2nd season, its ok for me. So i wont put much my hope for 2nd season then feel disappoint if they not gonna do it. But if they are planning to do it, I would be glad to watch it again.
Well, so far I'm really speechless toward this Anime.. Overall, everything is awesome, well, I wont say it perfect tho, but for me, this Anime is close to perfect!
Dec 24, 2013 4:34 AM

May 2012
Great episode with a surprisingly very satisfying ending (even though their are still unexplained stuffs). Sister Iona is a BA in the last episode! Jumping from missiles to missiles?!?!? Cool.
Dec 24, 2013 4:57 AM
Oct 2007
Loved it when Kirishima used Hokuto Shinken missle defense system lol
Dec 24, 2013 5:16 AM

Apr 2013
Happy Ending. I love it!
And the next season would be Kancolle?
Dec 24, 2013 5:31 AM
Jul 2013
Great end, could not finish better. Kongou really is a very evil woman, too bad that was not attached to the troop Gunzou, the tsundere queen is returned. The battle was epic, it was the best of the episode.

I was curious because the last image: http://oi40.tinypic.com/2mpab01.jpg

That means more of the Mist boat to beat, then there may be a second season?

*RIP Aoki Hagane no Arpreggio: Ars Nova*
Dec 24, 2013 6:51 AM

Apr 2013
Definitely a very good ending to the series. The fight was well, WOW, well animated I couldn't ask for more.
Dec 24, 2013 6:52 AM

Aug 2013
Good final episode , But finally it ended I didn't like it that much 6/10 .

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Dec 24, 2013 8:36 AM

Mar 2011
That was a very nice anime. I would defiantly be up for another season.

But the ship shipping never progressed <.<.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Dec 24, 2013 8:40 AM

Mar 2010
Apology said:
I was curious because the last image: http://oi40.tinypic.com/2mpab01.jpg

That means more of the Mist boat to beat, then there may be a second season?

*RIP Aoki Hagane no Arpreggio: Ars Nova*

Maybe, but it was just showing off all the characters they never got around to, cause the anime didn't really follow the manga for that long.
Dec 24, 2013 9:11 AM

Sep 2008
So, it's finished now *sniffs* ;_;

However, an awesome ending with an awesome fight.
How Kongou smashed all those American Fog Ships with just one blow, holy shit.
Also the battle between Kongou and Iona and how she saved Kongua from herself was so intense.

Also Kirishimas short raging was awesome, never mess up with Teddy-shima! xD

The scene with Iona and Kongou laying on the deck holding hands was also so cute, it brought some tears to my eyes.

And Takao has her body back again! Lolz, and the first thing she does is tackling Gonzou with a hug, haha, i loved to see that, she's just awesome, our little Tsundere Heavy Cruiser! :D

I really really really hope they'll think about doing a second season for this anime, I just loved it too much to let it go after just 12 episodes, but well, we'll see what the future will bring us :)
Dec 24, 2013 9:13 AM
Oct 2012
jiraiya_sensei said:

Less than you think, far less, let's refute!

jiraiya_sensei said:

Kongou over shot them on purpose, how many times did she stress "I am going to be the one to sink 401"? She was clearing the field of the interlopers. Not said, but certainly implied, is that Kondou hated the Fog more than even 401. It was the Fog (through 400 and 402) that "killed" Maya and that was what drove Kongou insane. So destroying the Fog was even more important to Kongou than destroying 401.

jiraiya_sensei said:

Couple of points: 1) Kongou's shot would have overwhelmed the American Fog's Klein field immediately, chances are they did deploy but it didn't matter. 2) The Fog in several episodes have been shown not having flexibility and freezing when trying to process too much new information. Giant floating Fog super ship could have easily caused them to freeze in place until it was too late. Kongou raised this point back in episode 3, the Fog would have lost to humanity if not for the Fog's vastly superior weapons, so it isn't surprising that the Fog lost to someone who had vastly superior weapons. That was the whole reason the Far East fleet had developed Mental Modes in the first place.

jiraiya_sensei said:

You forget that 401 is a super ship as well. Also, Kongou was sacrificing ships every time she fired her gun, losing stability with each shot (this was actually explained in the episode). The first shot (taking out the American Fog) was a combination of Maya and the destroyers, and was by far the most powerful shot Kongou was capable of, after the shot you could see Kongou's ship started to fall apart (this also shows that part of what was driving Kongou was her hatred of the Fog, using Maya for that shot was her way of getting revenge for Maya).

jiraiya_sensei said:

The only reason 401's missile made it through was because of Iona was controlling it. The episode showed that several missiles did hit the 401 missile, but Iona's personal blue klein field (4 hexagons) protected the missile. As for the 512 missiles not hitting 401, there were 3 additional mental modes on 401 who provided backup (Hyuuga, Haruna and Kirishima), and as shown in previous episodes (2, 4) large amounts of missiles can be deflected with the Klein field.

jiraiya_sensei said:

Question, do you think that Kongou was in the right mental frame of mind to care about defense? As the show said, she wanted to commit suicide (or as the gunner pointed out murder-suicide). Even when she fought Iona, she never bothered to take defensive actions, she was pure offense, lashing out without much thought. Not getting this means that you completely missed what Kongou was about. That the Fog charge in without much thought has been a constant theme of this show, from the initial battles in episode 1 through 400/402's attack last episode. The Fog don't "do" defense.

jiraiya_sensei said:

Uhm, no. Iona is not a God, she was the first in a new line of Fog: a proactive Fog member. Here is a simple question, what is more dangerous: a gun in the hands of a fool or a gun in the hands of a professional sniper. The latter, correct? That latter is Iona, the former is the Fog (and by extension Kongou).

It is not like this show didn't have some plot holes, but once again I find myself wondering what the hell some of you are watching. In your particular case your "plot holes" were, for the most part, explained directly by the show itself. That you missed them makes me wonder what you were watching, because it certainly wasn't this show.
Takuan_SohoDec 24, 2013 10:55 AM
Dec 24, 2013 9:21 AM
Dec 2012
Gr33ncar said:
Great Series!
The kind side of Kongou reminds me so much of C.C. !!!!

kongou is really cute just like CC is
Dec 24, 2013 9:54 AM

Aug 2012
Great scott, what an amazing final episode!

- Iona became more badass. She was Jumping on the top of attacking missiles while evading them like a baws.

- Now that's what i called final battle, i really loved the idea of a close combat between Kongou and Iona on the big-ass floating ship and at the same time they were also fighting in non-physical realm. Truly a feast for the eyes.

- Kirishima's rage while defending the ship from missiles <3

- R.I.P Maya

- "It's not about what you were, it's about who you are now." A really great quote from Gunzou.

- My Kongou can't be this cute! She showed so many lovable expressions on this episode. Hnnnngggg

- Takao's finally brave enough to express her love by glomping on Gunzou lol. And Hyuuga's never give up. I wished they restored Kirishima's mental model too, though probably she already got attached to her teddy form XD

- Haruna, Kirishima and Makie are living together, i guess. Kirishima was so adorable when she was trying to climb down from the table XD

- And finally, a blushing Iona!! <3 I thought i'd never see her with this kind of expression.

Would be great if there's a 2nd season. Final score : 8/10
ChoroshiDec 24, 2013 9:58 AM

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 24, 2013 10:28 AM

Oct 2007
Gr33ncar said:
Great Series!
The kind side of Kongou reminds me so much of C.C. !!!!

Same seiyuu so it makes sense.
Dec 24, 2013 10:47 AM

Mar 2012
I don't have interest in boats and submarines but this anime was really good, and had a awesome ending.

(Iona KAWAII!!!)
Dec 24, 2013 1:27 PM
Jul 2012
This was a fantastic anime! I really, really hope they make a second season. The animation, OST, character development, and plot were amazing. A MUST WATCH!
Dec 24, 2013 3:54 PM

Jul 2012
That was a pretty damn awesome fight sequence and episode overall. Well done with the cgi, well done.

This was quite the surprising gem having known nothing about the series before starting it. Great time watching the adaption. So now to find the original!

Ep 10 still The last 7 minutes. Gahh had to so go and buy that song.
Dec 24, 2013 4:26 PM

Jan 2013
awesome episode ^^ I really enjoyed this anime, it wasn't borig, action and action everywhere ^^ :D more shows like this please!
Dec 24, 2013 4:59 PM
Dec 2013
All this talk about hearts and freindship + all this battle special effects, made me feel I was watching a kingdom hearts movie.

Just substitute Iona for Sora, Kongou for Riku and the 401 ship for a Gummi Ship.
Dec 24, 2013 6:43 PM

Jul 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
too long to quote

Basically all your rebuttals can be countered by the first point already. Kongou wants to be the one who defeat 401 and she can do exactly that by obliterating her along with the hated fog fleets. It still accomplished her purpose. Two flies with one swat.

Couple of points though
Takuan_Soho said:
2) The Fog in several episodes have been shown not having flexibility and freezing when trying to process too much new information. Giant floating Fog super ship could have easily caused them to freeze in place until it was too late. Kongou raised this point back in episode 3, the Fog would have lost to humanity if not for the Fog's vastly superior weapons, so it isn't surprising that the Fog lost to someone who had vastly superior weapons. That was the whole reason the Far East fleet had developed Mental Modes in the first place.

This is exactly why it's weird. How is it that humanity with a far more flexible brain can't outsmart an opponent who has the processing capability of an old computer? Sure they have superior weapons but they are incapable of reacting to drastic change. The real problem here is the near impenetrable klein field yet Gunzou had outsmarted and defeat many of them by shooting before the fog could deploy it. Assuming that standard torpedoes can damage the fog ships, it should be very possible to defeat them with a carefully planned strategy. Worse come to worse, someone might even try to shoot them with a nuclear warhead. I doubt the fog ship could withstand it without klein field.

Takuan_Soho said:

The only reason 401's missile made it through was because of Iona was controlling it. The episode showed that several missiles did hit the 401 missile, but Iona's personal blue klein field (4 hexagons) protected the missile. As for the 512 missiles not hitting 401, there were 3 additional mental modes on 401 who provided backup (Hyuuga, Haruna and Kirishima), and as shown in previous episodes (2, 4) large amounts of missiles can be deflected with the Klein field.

This is especially bullshit since they panicked and kept stressing how their klein field were going down in less than 50 seconds. In fact one of them screamed "KLEIN FIELD DOWN" and it took all of the mental models' power inside 401 to deflect Kongou's super cannon. So how come they were still alright?
But then again I might have missed the part where they can deploy klein field continously.
Dec 24, 2013 7:01 PM

Aug 2013
Hmm well if I was Kongou, I'd probably do the same and destroy everything and everyone that might interfere with my battle with 401. Also, destroying the US ships would be perfect to show my superior firepower. Shock and awe.

I kind of understand why she didn't just 1-shot Iona early on while we know she could have easily done that. It's like a predator playing with its prey. If I kill you so early in to the game, where's the fun in that?
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2013

127 by Ilfracombe »»
Apr 23, 2023 4:23 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

109 by Ilfracombe »»
Apr 15, 2023 5:06 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2013

153 by TechOtaku »»
Nov 23, 2022 1:06 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Elite60 - Oct 7, 2013

242 by Ashhk »»
Aug 27, 2020 6:34 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2013

124 by djharvey »»
Jun 13, 2020 5:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.