Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2013 2:55 PM

Jul 2013
Barion-Zara said:
I'm actually starting to ship MitsuoxLinda. Their interactions this ep were so fun. Lol'd so much at Mitsuo getting in the mood XD Linda deserves better than Banri [still gotta feel bad for Ghost Banri though XD]

Me too. Judging from this episode and next weeks preview I can Mitsuo x Linda happening. Mitsuo seems interested in Linda now.
Dec 19, 2013 2:56 PM
Dec 2013
Wow this episode, it was so good in the drama aspect. I'm personally rooting for the Linda and Banri relationship.

But in Linda's perspective, she is already doing her best to keep those two together, and take care of her best friend (possibly love interest). She never went overboard (Maybe except for what happened this episode). And for your best friend to tell you "Forget about the past, I'm not your friend anymore" is heart breaking. I bet it took all her courage to rip that picture up.

Oh yea for you people hating on Ghost Banri(His past feelings/memories), why? If you were to taken away from your body and told to disappear, would you do it?
Dec 19, 2013 3:04 PM
Dec 2013
so many more posts now while i was watching and thinking!
No doubtly I like Kaga in both way, speaking of the role design in the visualization of the anime or her standings in the original story. Banri has nothing to attract me but he is just a stupid boy! Not to say the Ghost Banri emerging time after time. Why didn't he get prepared before he started relationship with Kaga? Oh, I know the answer. Because he didn't think of Linda at that time. But as story goes on, Ghost banri reminds the soul within the body how the past Banri feels about Linda. Banri still hesitated between two girls for some time until in this episode he deliberately wanted to cut off closeness to Linda. Linda got injured for no fault! Linda helped Banri as a Senpai and took care of Banri when he caught a cold last week! At the same time as a boyfriend he failed to make Kaga feel enough trust on him. So he hurt another girl although Banri and Kaga seemed to get better understanding towards each other this episode. In whichever way, I hate Banri! What's more, he is not the Mr. Right for my cute sweet Kaga!
Dec 19, 2013 3:08 PM
Dec 2013
SpiritDetective said:
But seriously guys, are we supposed to like Koko? Are we really? There's no way

I always find myself laughing and enjoying. This show then suddenly Koko shows up and drops a whiny obsessive drama bomb. It just sucks because since Koko is the main female lead its obvious Banri will end up with her, that's how it always works in these kind of shows, I've never seen an anime that doesn't go this way.

I created an account just so I could reply to this.

If we're supposed to like Koko, then they've done a horrible job at it. Koko has easily taken my #1 Hated Female character in any anime I've watched. Move over Eri, Koko's in town.

Liked this episode until Koko came into it, as seems the case with every single episode. She carries a minus sign with her wherever she goes. Then the directors try fruitlessly again to make me care about her. I've heard her say "I want to be a better girlfriend" over 20 times now. I felt bad for her for the first two times, now it feels like an inside joke between the two of them.

"I want to be a better girlfriend."

"Haha, Good one."

"No really!"

"Hilarious."

Sure, my shipping of Banri x Linda skews my opinion a little it, which the ending scene is making me clutch onto my last few hopes. But god, you know something is wrong with the heroine when I'm shipping Chinami x Banri and 2-D Kun x Chinami more than I ship Koko x Banri. I'm probably the only one who even has those ships come to mind in actuality >.>. Hoping that Ghost Banri comes back and makes him remember EVERYTHING, because Banri himself is starting to get annoying. I want something to happen and change his entire mindset, which hopefully Ghost Banri will do. Rooting for you Old Banri!
CherryDiceDec 19, 2013 3:12 PM
Dec 19, 2013 3:13 PM
Dec 2012
jimjameswhatever said:
lmao Banri deserved to get slapped, but I wouldn't call him an asshole...its not like he was TRYING to have a weird split personality thing going on.

lol I agree, Banri didn't really do anything wrong, he's just confused with his past/present self... but I'm kind of relieved that he's sticking with the present. Although he doesn't look very convinced with his decision lol.

Why is there so much hate for Kouko? Yes those 63 messages were pretty stalker-ey, but that just shows that she seriously cares about Banri in her own strange way! And compared to the Kouko from the start of the series (who was in a weird stalker-type illusion of "romance"), I feel like her character is becoming a bit more realistic and she's realising her own faults.

FINALLY they started calling each other Banri/Kouko (it was a little weird that they weren't).

I was kind of feeling bad for Linda, it almost felt like she was lying so that Banri could keep a stable life. But at the same time, I don't think it would have worked out with Linda/Banri, I mean they are fun bunch when they're together and they get along well, but it's more a brother-sister sort of relationship. But on the other hand, Kouko/Banri relationship needs a lot of fixing too, at the moment it's still a bit airy-fairy and artificial. At least we're only halfway....
Dec 19, 2013 3:24 PM

Jul 2012
Bandi and Koko have a really strong relationship and I really like that. Bandi is going to have to beat the old Bandi's ass inside of heads to silence him or something old Bandi is annoying with his outbursts.

Great episode!!!
Dec 19, 2013 3:24 PM

Apr 2008
Overly Attached Girlfriend 1
Perfect Childhood Friend 0.5

I still hope Linda wins or a nice boat is fine too.
Dec 19, 2013 3:28 PM

Jul 2012
iinbloom said:
Of course Koko had to go and ruin the mood between Linda and Banri. Seriously I don't understand people who want Banri to be with Koko, Koko's being really selfish not wanting him to remember his past. It's not fair. Our past also shapes who we are. And Banri isn't himself without his memories. The end just pissed me off, I mean if this anime ends and Linda and Banri are not together it'll just be stupid.

i agree with you. i'm not pissed off at the ending, but that's cos i'm not sure if i'm rooting for linda either, haha. but yeah i got so mad when kouko told banri to not remember his past anymore like are you kidding me? ugh.
Dec 19, 2013 3:29 PM

Sep 2008
I understand Kouko could be worried...
but Banri said he will stay at home, even if this wasn't true,
but she thought he will stay, so what could happen?
He isn't some 60 year old guy who have problems with heart,
so if he don't pick on phone must means something happen with him.

I think she just overreacting,
she want have full controle on Banri's life.
Don't go there, don't work, don't go to school, don't go see meet Linda, don't meet other friends...
Just stay with me for 24h per 7 days in week.

Even if she is just "anime character" is just annoying.
Outside appearance, she have nothing which could make more people coule like her or at lass
tolerate? -.-
I can't identify her, I don't have feelings like "I want be like her!" or "She is such cool character!"
Really, why Kouko isn't some supporting character?
How much amazing this anime was if she wasn't MC? -.-
Dec 19, 2013 3:40 PM
Oct 2010
How the hell did Kouko find him at a private party?

It's not like she can literally look for him everywhere...

Did I miss something?
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 19, 2013 3:48 PM

Mar 2012
Laciie said:
Wow, the thing with Kouko really hit me hard. I actually cried. Ahhh god. I've been rooting for Kouko all this time, but I didn't really mind if Linda ended up with him either. But now I'm just cheering for the two of them a lot more.

I really appreciate Kouko's efforts though, to be that ideal 'good girlfriend'. She really did try her best to not be too... clingy, I suppose? It hurt that Kouko was so worried about him all that time and that he was actually doing that secret part time job (despite it being for Kouko's sake only). Wow, especially with all her insecurities, that must have hit her so hard. She even apologized for hitting him.

Anyways, I really liked this episode. I still think that Banri and Linda should have resolved their feelings, and maybe they will eventually, since I am not sure if past!Banri's 'ghost' is going to keep quiet after this.

LittleStar said:
63 messages?!
She looked him everywhere?!
Sorry, but for me this is just sick!

I'm trying, but I fail to see why this is sick, considering that she was merely worried about him.

so after a few hours someone calls the police that you may be missing, searches everywhere etc... honestly, when she said what should I do I just wanted to say get your own damn independence.

she should stop acting as a 5 year old would.
Dec 19, 2013 3:54 PM

Apr 2010
This episode po'd me so much I hope no one wins at the end! Banri deserved getting slapped and so does Linda. She can't fool me, deny it all you want, but the more you do the more obvious It becomes. I feel for Mitsuo, he's the most deserving out of everyone. Hell, out of everyone, Nana (not Linda) is the only one that has a clue of what's going on.
Dec 19, 2013 4:01 PM

Jun 2010
I fail to understand how could someone want to date Kouko, she's fucking nuts. I was expecting them to break up but oh well... A girl can dream. I might drop this, it's pretty much 100% obvious that Kouko and Banri will end up together and she won't change at all. They're trying to romanticize the "stalker" girlfriend behaviour and I find it annoying, at first I thought they were going to put the route where she changes for good, but it's not happening. Even if she shays "I'm trying to be a good girlfriend" I can't see it.

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 19, 2013 4:02 PM
Oct 2010
Andyis said:
so after a few hours someone calls the police that you may be missing, searches everywhere etc... honestly, when she said what should I do I just wanted to say get your own damn independence.
The only thing I can say is that Banri had it coming...

Why? because it's was his own decision to act on his shallow feelings and confess to Kouko, even after all he had seen her do...

She even gave him a wide exit by insisting on being friends (to a hurtful point), but he in turn gave her an ultimatum to escape the friendzone (I mean, that's cool, but better be damn sure you want that)

So ladies and gentlemen, what did he win? A psycho girlfriend, cheers.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 19, 2013 4:08 PM

Aug 2012
Damn, what an episode. Koko came at the wrong time when she saw Linda and Banri.
Banri and Kokos relationship really grew strong though, really does seem like they'll be together though out the show now. I was really hoping for Banri and Linda, but the final scenes really ended that possibility. They both decided to throw away there past really put the nail in the coffin.
Great episode, can't wait for next Thursdays!
Dec 19, 2013 4:08 PM

Apr 2013
Linda x Mitsuo anyone?
Oh and Mitsuo x Nana
Vita_AeternaDec 19, 2013 4:16 PM
Dec 19, 2013 4:13 PM

Jan 2013
My girlfriend would kill me if she found me in a situation like that...
Dec 19, 2013 4:13 PM

Jan 2009
some stuff that was interesting in this episode:

1.) 7:38, banri x linda glow stick kissing;
how did koko find out banri was there? maybe koko used google maps...& seeing koko throw water in his face with the slap...it's about time they cranked up the tension.

2.) 10:37, 63 messages from koko to banri;
i'm personally not a fan of koko at all cuz she's a spoiled brat & stalker freak. if she would've showed like 70% of her nice side first, i could've accepted the brat/stalker koko. but seeing those 63 messages meant that she was really worried about banri. i give her some points for that.

3.) 14:07, banri x koko argument;
banri was being very honest to koko, even saying that he has started to remember his feelings for linda. I was pretty sure it was over for banri x koko. but i was surprised that koko actually forgave him. that takes a lot of guts cuz he might end up hurting her again. She's very determined to be a good girlfriend. i don't like koko but she earns my respect.

4.) 18:57, banri x linda discussion;
both banri and linda were being extremely honest here. it gave me the chills and listening to the saxophone & background music just put me in a surreal trance.

5.) 20:17, the look on linda's face just pains me.
what banri suggests makes sense. if he keeps seeing linda, he might get his memories back and realize his feelings for linda. i hate banri for making her feel that way and for saying that they should completely forgetting about each other. he could've just said he's busy with koko if linda ever tries to invite him to do stuff. she could take the hint at that point. dam it banri, wtf r u doing. linda is someone who's hard to find in this world. if banri really loses her, he just fails her and himself.

-------------------------

well, all in all, pretty good episode. lot of tension and drama. i'm not real fans of banri and koko. i'm more interested in seeing them fail. i'm a huge fan of linda because she's easy-going and laidback. if linda really wants banri at her side, then i just have to accept it as it is.
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Dec 19, 2013 4:22 PM

Feb 2013
I think Banri will end up with Linda eventually. Kouko's been abusive from the start, but he's too inexperienced to see how unhealthy a relationship he has with her.
Dec 19, 2013 4:24 PM

Dec 2011
That was such an episode. Full of confessing each other's feelings. Intense. I am really glad he solved the issue with Koko... but he broke ties with Linda as a consequence instead. Now to wait for Linda to make a move.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2013 4:24 PM
Dec 2013
good to see everyone, let this new MAL member join this forum, please.

Starting with my great impression for this ep of GT can be described as flower blossom of two antique MC with not to be recomended to be popular character, I totally enjoy this. very much. Banri has a lot of flaws, also Koko too. Looking forward hxt ep :)
Dec 19, 2013 4:25 PM

Jan 2011
yeah i'm pretty salty after watching this..
Dec 19, 2013 4:32 PM

Oct 2012
Wow.

First I thought Koko would leave him but then I realized her struggle - she loves him so much she simply cannot do that. Shame on Tada for telling her he loves Linda though, sometimes honesty can be too painful.

And that night at his apartment almost screamed "Sleep with each other!"

Tada ditching Linda completely was a shock. But I believe their separation won't be long enough.
Dec 19, 2013 4:32 PM

Jan 2013
How the hell does KoKo find him sooo fast at a private party? Must be a small town...

KoKo is willing to fight, Linda still playing games. Linda gives up all the time, not worth investing in her personal drama.
Dec 19, 2013 4:33 PM
Mar 2013
Kouko is really pissing me off majorly. Tada needs to get rid of her and get with Linda she is better in everyway.

Is there any Kouko hating clubs. I need to join one along with Mitsuo.
Dec 19, 2013 4:40 PM

Oct 2012
Vooo said:
How the hell does KoKo find him sooo fast at a private party? Must be a small town.

Let's presume she called Chinami or Nana or 2D-kun or someone else would have known, with all three out of their flats in the evening I think it's safe for her to presume they are somewhere together.
(at least for Koko with her jealous thinking)
Dec 19, 2013 4:40 PM
Oct 2013
I Guess Im the only one who see this episode has an important event (Not about Bandri n Koko) BUT About MITSUO and LINDA. Mitsuo compliment Linda and this is the start of how Mitsuo fall inlove with Linda. :D
Dec 19, 2013 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
Well there's Linda route out the door, Looks like its all Kaga Now.
Dec 19, 2013 4:46 PM
Jan 2013
how did koko find out banri was there? maybe koko used google maps...& seeing koko throw water in his face with the slap...it's about time they cranked up the tension.

Thank you, it was pretty stupid how koko just randomly wonders into the bar. I mean, must be the only bar in japan.
Dec 19, 2013 4:47 PM

Dec 2009
I don't like Kouko at all. Not at all.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Dec 19, 2013 4:52 PM
Dec 2013
main question about Linda : why should she too overprotected to Banri as if cant let him go up and down by himself? has she having kind of a plot to do with Banri? wondering...
Dec 19, 2013 4:59 PM

Dec 2012
Mitsuo was sure having a lot of fun on stage. That slap by Kouko was pretty good. Banri and Kouko had a nice long chat. It was good to get everything out in the open.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 19, 2013 5:02 PM
Dec 2013
hoootie said:

Thank you, it was pretty stupid how koko just randomly wonders into the bar. I mean, must be the only bar in japan.

Yeah! I was just like "NO. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S ANIME, YOU DON'T WANDER INTO A RANDOM CLUB LOOKING FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND, IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT."
Dec 19, 2013 5:11 PM

Sep 2011
So I guess this problem is finally over... or Banri's "past" says otherwise...

Marenwynn said:
I think Banri will end up with Linda eventually. Kouko's been abusive from the start, but he's too inexperienced to see how unhealthy a relationship he has with her.

This series is 2-cour so expect character and especially relationship development between Kokou and Banri.

Dec 19, 2013 5:21 PM

Jul 2010
I lol'd at people who say that with this episode they started to hate Kouko even more.
Banri fucking deserved the slap.

iinbloom said:
Of course Koko had to go and ruin the mood between Linda and Banri. Seriously I don't understand people who want Banri to be with Koko, Koko's being really selfish not wanting him to remember his past. It's not fair. Our past also shapes who we are. And Banri isn't himself without his memories. The end just pissed me off, I mean if this anime ends and Linda and Banri are not together it'll just be stupid.

Sure bro, Koko is selfish? To think that she even tried to not be too possessive and waited for Banri to telling her about the old photo.
Koko is a kid. That's why her love is a childish love. To her Banri is her purpose of living, of course she wants him to forget the past.
And I'm not saying he should not remember his past but, you just can't blame her.

In a nutshell:
Banri needs to overcome his past and should stop to see Linda and Kouko, until his feelings are clear.
AkanezoraDec 19, 2013 5:29 PM
Dec 19, 2013 5:21 PM
Nov 2012
I really like this series and the way things are developing each episode, with no exception regarding this episode. Literally had waves of feels flowing through me all throughout the episode.

I feel like I can understand what goes through Koko's mind and that I can sympathize with her fully. She loves the guy a hell whole lot, that's pretty obvious, and she tries to be "the perfect girlfriend" and all that jazz, but when her somewhat overprotective and somewhat anxious side takes over she starts acting on impulses and acting somewhat irrationally, and that makes her feel like she messes up big time no matter what she does. These things create constant conflicts inside her, and make her that troubled character that everyone's criticizing as "manipulative" or "psycho" and other labels that I strongly disagree with, as one can understand. I hope that as the series progresses she'll manage to find her balance between her conflicts and her feelings.

The thing that hit me the most this episode though, was the Banri / Linda scene in the end. That hit me hard for real, like a truck. I don't know if that's just me, but to me it seems for quite a while now that Linda had and still has romantic feelings for Banri. You can read it all over her character throughout each episode, and in this one in particular the sheer sound of her voice just before she shreds the photo to pieces made me feel so sad for her. She sounded so... sad? Disappointed? I can't even find the right words to describe the feeling that the character displayed.
And then there's the big bomb, well, according to the translation I used to watch the episode [HorribleSubs], so please correct me if I'm wrong, there's the outer "We're doing the right thing, Banri.." vs the inner "It's all the opposite, Banri.." furthermore implying in regards to my suspicions about Linda's romantic feelings towards Banri and even outright confirming them.

Honestly, I don't know what to expect in terms of "shipping" characters. I'd be both fine with Koko and sad for Linda and vice versa. I do know that with each episode that comes along, this series becomes more and more interesting and engaging for me to watch, and even to immerse myself in it's atmosphere, settings and characters. I do expect great things to come, especially in the "love triangle" if you can even call it one that is present.
Have a fertile discussion.
Dec 19, 2013 5:22 PM

Apr 2013
Just imagine me punching a wall as you read this.

Banri....

THAT! IS! THE! WORST! THING! YOU! COULD! POSSIBLY! TELL! A GIRL!

But otherwise, I liked it. :P
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Dec 19, 2013 5:23 PM
Jan 2013
CherryDice said:
hoootie said:

Yeah! I was just like "NO. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S ANIME, YOU DON'T WANDER INTO A RANDOM CLUB LOOKING FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND, IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT."

Pretty much. Not to mention, it was a god damn costume party, with him dressed as a girl. But she had those vibes that pulled her towards him!

Also, i really dislike koko and banri relationship, and it looks like they will end up together. Sad.
Dec 19, 2013 5:35 PM
Feb 2013
Nice move Banri.....for cheating on Kouko.
Dec 19, 2013 5:38 PM

Jul 2009
koko such a good girl. linda too though. must be hard for them both. one of them has to worry about their boyfriend running off with the other girl and the other girl has to hide her feelings. dis show.. KOKO BANRI KOKO BANRI. LOL
Dec 19, 2013 5:50 PM

Sep 2013
episode was a sad one :( last week's was too funny so I figured it was bound to happen

I know banri trying to cut ties with his past will only work for so long. doesn't seem realistic. this will get interesting.

I know koko is psychotic but I still am for banri x koko... I have hope she will get better?!
Dec 19, 2013 5:50 PM

Apr 2009
CherryDice said:
it's not a random club.. it's the same club where they saw Nana-senpai perform back then.. the anime clearly showed that Kouko also found out that Nana-senpai may also be not at home.. it's not far off for Kouko to think to just try that same place when she has no more leads since she did try to go to every place she could think of already, based on the text messages..

anyway, i think that all the Banri x Linda shippers are the kind of people who tend to push relationships of other people around them to break up.. it is because of a person's internal tendencies and the push of other people's preferences or the situations that are being presented to them that lead to his relationship's breakup.. i'm just glad that Banri knows who he really loves and acts to protect the relationship he has formed..

but meh.. reaching its halfway point, Golden Time is really just your typical romance comedy/drama that you can find anywhere.. heck, it resembles live action shows more than the genre tendencies of anime.. it's not bad though and has certain scenarios that let me ponder when it comes to relationships..
Dec 19, 2013 5:51 PM

Oct 2013
I have this feeling that Linda was lying about her love for Banri, which upsets me the most because I feel like Linda will admit it eventually. Koko x Banri are cute though
Dec 19, 2013 5:54 PM

Aug 2013
Wow what an intense episode! I'm still with Linda x Banri but Banri definitely deserved that slap. In the real world, Linda would most likely escape unscathed as well.

I'm entertained and I think it's been a good ride but to be honest, I'm getting tired of this show. Am I the only one? We're only halfway into the season but it's like I already know there's going to be another big fight coming. Linda will eventually snap and be honest which would cause some kind of internal conflict with Banri. Another big fight. They make up. Linda would probably hook up with that bastard Mitsuo (seriously I don't like him). Banri will end up with Koko. The end.

I want to keep watching but why am I losing interest? Someone help me T____T
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 19, 2013 5:57 PM

Nov 2013
This was a hilarious episode.

The vicky mendosa diagonal describes Koko all too well. And Banri is an asshole xD
Dec 19, 2013 5:58 PM

Feb 2012
xchee said:
Wow what an intense episode! I'm still with Linda x Banri but Banri definitely deserved that slap. In the real world, Linda would most likely escape unscathed as well.

I'm entertained and I think it's been a good ride but to be honest, I'm getting tired of this show. Am I the only one? We're only halfway into the season but it's like I already know there's going to be another big fight coming. Linda will eventually snap and be honest which would cause some kind of internal conflict with Banri. Another big fight. They make up. Linda would probably hook up with that bastard Mitsuo (seriously I don't like him). Banri will end up with Koko. The end.

I want to keep watching but why am I losing interest? Someone help me T____T

It's just another run of the mill romance anime with slight variations that gives it the illusion that it's unique...well to some folk. I'm kinda watching it for mindless entertainment lol
Dec 19, 2013 6:01 PM

Oct 2012
Kaga crazy 63 messages in such a short amout of time
Dec 19, 2013 6:02 PM

Jul 2012
"63 messages?!? OMG Kouko is freakin' crazy!"... well, she is a little crazy, but her haters are going overboard here. Try to imagine what she's thinking.

Her significant other was sick, and injured, enough to go to the hospital for treatment a week(?) ago (is that the right timing?). She gets a little worried and decides to check on him at his apartment, but he's not there. Well, maybe he went to Yana's place, but nope, not there. maybe they went to campus; nope not there.

Every place she checks she gets more and more worried, because he won't(or maybe she thinks he can't) answer his phone. She gets stuck in an escalating loop of worry that's being exacerbated by her inability to contact him. It's only a matter of time before she starts to think, "maybe he had a relapse and got sick again," or "maybe he got in an accident."

it's the same way mothers worry about their kids being "dead in a ditch somewhere" when they're out of contact for too long. Yes she's clingy, and yes she's needy, but Kouko's trying to improve herself for his sake, and besides, love is a completely irrational emotion anyway.
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Dec 19, 2013 6:11 PM

Jun 2010
The thing here is that SHE WASN'T thinking "Oh maybe he's injured", she was sure he was cheating on her, and she acted based on that. She messaged him 63 times because she was thinking "I'm sure he's with Linda", and she even thought he was with Nana. I'm sorry but it's not the same, she's crazy.
Dec 19, 2013 6:15 PM

Sep 2011
Laurine_Andersen said:
The thing here is that SHE WASN'T thinking "Oh maybe he's injured", she was sure he was cheating on her, and she acted based on that.

Wow are you a mind reader and then we are now jumping straight right off the bat?

Did you even read the texts messages or at least understand her personality first?

Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.