Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jan 1, 2014 9:45 AM

Aug 2011
All the characters in the triangle are suffering at this point. Now that's how you make a romantic drama.
Jan 2, 2014 4:03 PM
Dec 2012
NOoOoOoOoOoOo... TOUMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yo those tears got me to cry on the inside...
Jan 2, 2014 9:37 PM

May 2011
WOW GREAT EPISODE!

It's the first time in anime that I support a love triangle. It was so sincere and felt a little bit real. The 3 protagonist really are suffering. Great show so far.
Jan 3, 2014 2:06 AM
Apr 2011
Haruki is pissing me off to no end. At first, I thought he would just end it with a hug, but the chump goes for the kiss. I say "okay, just do a little peck on the lips to get your point across, then back away". Next thing you know, this guy is doing tongue twists and all kind of tricks in her mouth, wtf!

Haruki is just not a good guy in my opinion, how can you do that? I've been in those positions, but you don't disrespect your girlfriend like that. That is malicious....

This show pisses me off to no end.......but I can't get enough...
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

Jan 3, 2014 4:37 AM
Feb 2009
wow dem feels.
Jan 11, 2014 5:08 PM

Nov 2008
Wow none of these people deserve each other because Kitahara certainly doesn't deserve Ogiso as of this episode.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Jan 21, 2014 5:52 PM
Jul 2018
Damn, what an emotional episode. I feel really bad for Touma, but I also feel bad for Ogiso. But you can only have one, Haruki! Who do you love more?

This better not turn into a School Days.
Jan 25, 2014 10:26 PM

Sep 2008
Setsuna ruined everything. Poor Touma.
5layerJan 26, 2014 12:36 AM
Feb 1, 2014 1:50 PM

Aug 2013
Oh shit, Haruki is playing some dangerous game here... I have a feeling he will admit what he did to Setsuna. I also get a feeling that it will not be a happy ending.

The background story was really well done. As I said in my last post, something did happen when they met after the concert. But I didn't know they that they were so close even before when they played the three of them without knowing each other.

That kiss and slap were perfect. So much confusion.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 17, 2014 6:02 AM

Apr 2011
Daaaammmnnn!!! That was freaking awesome!

I could see a red silhouette on the classroom door when Kazusa was running out of the music room.

Love is just damn complicated man. Now I really want to finish the last two episodes and see how it ends.

5/5
Feb 17, 2014 10:30 PM

Apr 2011
unfaithful bastard

hope he loses both girls :p
Apr 18, 2014 6:31 PM

May 2012
Those tears :'( well not everyone can win still it's sad to see a love triangle like this develop into sadness :/ especially if the person in question doesn't stay true and has to result to the action at the end :/ It's nice an all but still... why if you already have someone?

Pretty nice development in general, let's see what's next!
May 14, 2014 10:20 PM

Sep 2011
Intense.

Though as sad as this is for me to say, I think Setsuna got this in the bag now. All the stars are aligning, but hopefully I'm wrong. (though there isn't really a bad choice at this point)
Jun 6, 2014 3:22 AM

Jan 2012
Omg I love everything about this episode
You can't help but feel sorry for Touma. I cried lol. And that end scene was inteeeense
Jun 17, 2014 10:56 PM

Nov 2011
Ever heard of a wry smile? I think I've just experienced "wry laughter".

So Touma sneaked a kiss in herself on the concert day... Feh. This whole situation is so sad. ._.

Is it just me, or did it seem like that hug had more feeling than Haruki's first kiss with Setsuna...? In any case, he should have left it there. Kissing Touma like that after being with Setsuna for so long was insensitive and offensive. He deserved that slap.

"How many times have you kissed Setsuna?!"

There's no way this is ending well, is there? I honestly can't picture it.... Haruki just cheated on his girlfriend on her birthday. If he goes back to her, this won't end well. If he leaves her for Touma, it won't end well. If they both dump him, it won't end well. Someone gets hurt in any sensible scenario. x.x

I know one thing for sure. Haruki better get his head together fast. If he doesn't settle once and for all who he loves, everyone loses.... That would almost be too awful. ;-;
Jul 1, 2014 9:02 PM

Apr 2014
shit. dem feels this episode T_T Kazusa and Haruki make a better pair than Setsuna and Haruki

Jul 14, 2014 9:06 AM

Sep 2013
Ayayay, Haruki you cheating moron.

BITCH SLAP APPROVED!! 2x thumbs up
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jul 18, 2014 3:37 AM

Jan 2012
knew some shit went down after the school festival before setsuna stopped by..

best EP of the series..

I was right about the going to europe and airport + confessing everything..

last EP will be make up event where Setsuna accept the reality of being rejected b/c she herself knew this would happen
Sep 13, 2014 4:14 PM

Jul 2014
god, haruki is aggressive as hell when he makes out.
i absolutely loved touma's backstory ;3;
Dec 26, 2014 5:31 PM

Nov 2012
The flashbacks that fill in between the various events were absolutely amazing to watch. They enrich the drama between Touma and Haruki by a tenfold.
Mar 28, 2015 3:19 PM

Nov 2014
Good slap, he needs another one

Apr 8, 2015 9:49 PM

Jul 2013
Asss (sory i have lisp today) her skirt dropped so did my score for this bland piece of crab.

There's really nothing i like about this series besides the music. The characters are bland and don't talk or even act like real people so i don't care about them at all.

Plus i just find the male lead repulsive.

I think i make it a new rule for me to not watch anything based on visual novels because these shows are always just pandering.
KuruwinApr 8, 2015 9:57 PM
Apr 27, 2015 6:44 PM

Feb 2013
This whole episode was almost flashback. I was wondering when we were going to get to the present.

So Touma kissed Haruki first. Damn. When Touma was running away after that kiss she stole you can barely see Setsuna standing inside Music Room 1. You can only see part of her red jacket. It around the 11:40 mark.

The only way I can see this ending is everyone going there own seperate ways.

Damn Haruki. Why did you kiss Touma when you're already dating Setsuna. Go to her! Stop making her wait!

2 episode left. Where is this going to go.
Nano1124Apr 27, 2015 7:26 PM
May 6, 2015 7:14 AM

Nov 2011
The term of flashback the story takes on a more satisfying and interpersonal relationships, albeit slightly, are more believable.
But the best part and right in the final, where it is understood that the words do not have the same weight of the shares or vice versa and that Kazusa; she has not once but ten times more charismatic character as compared to that pathetic Kitahara.
Jun 14, 2015 3:06 PM

May 2015
Haruki does't deserve Touma at this point. I feel bad for Touma. I feel bad for Setsuna. Haruki is making a mess and I'm interested to see how this will end.
Aug 2, 2015 4:34 AM

May 2014
@hiraeth_soul: Haruki is making a mess but also think about how sly Setsuna was confessing to him right after she saw Kazusa kissing him in the music room that night. She's also at fault. And Kazusa doesn't deserve him either. She lost fairly to Setsuna because of her playing tsun and yet she still tried to kiss him when Setsuna was asleep. All 3 of them are guilty of the mess they are in.
Nov 8, 2015 10:14 PM

May 2012
i died when touma broke out into tears.... fuck kitahara... these poor girls... though that was kinda fucked up up setsuna to confess after seeing touma kiss him in the music room... i dont even know how to feel... its one of those shows where i end up hating something about all the characters.... adn then end up liking other parts... fuck whoever wrote this for making them feel like real humans (to a certain extent) i can sympathize with...
frequency15kNov 8, 2015 10:17 PM
May 26, 2016 12:57 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Although I never felt anything special for Setsuna as a character, I always gave her the benefit of being a sweet, considerate girl. But now it's confirmed in this episode that she was standing there and saw Touma kiss him. She knew how those felt about each other and still wormed herself in. That would be understandable, but what is unforgivable is that she insist the 3 of them do stuff together (hot springs anyone? ) knowing how she felt. Totally inconsiderate.

And yeah, Haruki has now added cheating to being stupid and obtuse about his feelings.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 26, 2016 8:01 PM

Nov 2012
There's no way he should have kissed Touma there. You can't define that as anything other than cheating if your initiating kissing with other girls when youre already in a relationship.

I think part of it I understand. That I think when Setsuna confessed to Haruki it caught him by a huge suprise it looked like he was pretty oblivious to her feelings until at least when she was hugging him on the train and then the confession. He probably liked both of them and but chose Setsuna , but now is having doubts after noticing how much Touma trying to distance herself and her confession seemed to have galvinized his feelings for her.

But even so that was a terrible move. I mean if he really discovered he truely liked Touma a lot more than Setsuna after that confession scene and flashbacks, he should have been strait up with her and tell her he had to do a clean break up with Setsuna first ..

I just hope Haruki won't continue to be indecisive for the last episodes. At this point he made everything uber complicated by kissing Touma but I would just apologize like hell , just break teh relationship with her, and stay with Setsuna ..ugh xD
Jan 14, 2017 7:17 AM

May 2015
How different the story would have been if Haruki woke up while Touma took his first kiss - probably not very much since she'd choose her mom over him anyday.
I still feel bad for her liking him long before Setuna and being punched in the face by what she wanted to do over and over.
Yet again, it's another one of those common anime/vn situations.
I hope what I think happens in the next 2 eps doesn't
Feb 4, 2017 6:43 PM
Dec 2014
Serves him right the cheating little s***. I always did want it to be Kitahara and Kazusa but I really dislike the way he's been treating both of them recently. Ever since he gave into Setsuna kissing him he's been acting so terribly. I mean it's so clear that he wasn't even really into her and yet he's just screwing around with her because she's basically throwing herself at him.

That kiss just felt so wrong.

HE DOESN'T DESERVE KAZUSA ANY MORE

It's gotten to the point where I don't even know who I ship any more or who I want to end up together. I'm starting to consider if I even like Kitahara any more. I feel like it's just going to be down hill from here. I really can't see how they're going to bring Kitahara back up from this. Which is such a shame considering how nice he was before all this relationship stuff started.

Can we pls rewind back to that night after the show and re-do this mess?
ExoticPineappleFeb 4, 2017 6:50 PM
May 6, 2017 6:58 PM

May 2010
Good job Haruki, thinking with your dick is always the best choice xD

I'm starting to feel that no one is getting a happy end in this story, sigh!
May 6, 2017 7:02 PM

Jun 2010
Kitsu-nee said:
Good job Haruki, thinking with your dick is always the best choice xD

I'm starting to feel that no one is getting a happy end in this story, sigh!

Dont believe it, it have a happy ending for some.
Sep 17, 2017 1:23 AM
Nov 2014
The drama in this anime is better than 99% of romance anime. It feels so real unlike most romances. Also while I don't like haruki he isn't the one at fault, it's that bitch setsuna. I had no problem with her taking away haruki from touma but the fact that she wants to rub it in front of her face knowing clearly that touma is in love with haruki while she pretends to be innocent. you can't get bitchier than this.
Dec 18, 2017 7:47 AM

Dec 2014
one of the best episodes...Touma is such a good person...Kitahara...you...
that reaction like how are you so good at this how many times have you done this with Setsuna got me ...but what should a boy do in this situation...you know

very powerful episode
Apr 4, 2018 1:58 AM

May 2016
They should add the ugly bastard tag for this episode.
Apr 20, 2019 10:54 PM

Aug 2017
Strong work, player Haruki! So glad he didn't wimp out with just a hug. Touma loved it too.

Now drag Touma over to Setsuna's and have an all night party! Setsuna is better btw

Too many white knights out there complaning about cheating this cheating that. That's how HAREM works.

CarbonMDApr 20, 2019 10:59 PM
Aug 16, 2019 4:09 PM
May 2018
I don't think I've ever felt this bad for a character as I feel bad for Touma right now. Dammit ;_;
Aug 29, 2019 2:41 AM

Aug 2018
oh... damn... here it begins
Oct 6, 2019 9:23 AM
Dec 2018
All this childish nonsense, Setsuna got in 1st so they cheated on her. Now we know the truth. She cheated them. The love story is Haruki and Touma. They fit best and brought the most out of each other. The piano and guitar moment at the beginning is one of the best depictions of love i have ever seen. Setsuna hasn't got a patch on these guys and she knew it. Anyone rooting for her is either happy to have subservient girlfriend or happy to claim someone, as if it's a race, when they know they love someone else more. Haruki needed to have more confidence in himself and everything would have worked out. But Setsuna knew the truth early on and still wrecked everything.

It's pathetic for some people to start shouting about cheating. Firstly, they are kids. Secondly, most people have had a crush but settled for someone else cos they didn't think they had a chance. He should have told his girlfriend first but he didn't. Probably down to misplaced guilt ano the fact it was her birthday. Not to mention what she had told him before about being hurt when her boyfriend dumped her for another girl. She might well have done the same thing then.
Gab5Oct 6, 2019 9:37 AM
Jul 21, 2020 2:28 PM
Apr 2019
Some good kissing here we got huh.
So basically Kitahara always had an admiration for Kazusa,so it doesn’t matter even if it’s late.
Damn, forget everything, that kiss is something hard to forget. Love is a sin looks like, and we sinners do like stretch it over and over.
Aug 16, 2020 10:16 AM

Aug 2014
damn so complicated :O But I knew that it will happen. Didn't expect that she will go "how many times you kissed Setsuna" :D
I think they will be together when the story ends, but I wonder what about Setsuna, kinda worried about her. Maybe it will even end with him being alone? ;o
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 27, 2020 4:26 AM
Jul 2019
Yeah I'm blaming Haruki for all of this. I don't think you've realized this until now but, you've always had your eyes on Kazusa. Ever since that first meeting, I know for sure that you love her. Even Setsuna saw it yet you didn't do it. I really don't understand why you picked Setsuna over Kazusa knowing that (maybe not). Every time I look at both you and Setsuna, all I see are lies. That isn't something I can support. I'm sure Setsuna knows that too. She's being selfish and disregarding Haruki's feelings. That's just how I see it. From my perspective, this is a tragic* love story of Haruki and Kazusa with Setsuna as the obstacle.
Nov 23, 2021 3:13 PM

Jul 2016
Bruh I never liked Haruki from the start but man he is such a bitch. And now a cheater too.

Anyways I honestly think Setsuna and Kazusa have much better chemistry together than Haruki with either of them lol
Feb 13, 2022 11:01 PM
Oct 2016
Setsuna is like Yui from Oregairu. She has a loving family that supports her. She'll be able to move on and survive her first broken heart.
Apr 19, 2022 11:48 PM

Oct 2015
man LOL things are starting to get messy but I'll always root for touma till the very end what a way to just dump a bunch of shit to even make touma more likeable
Apr 7, 2023 5:56 PM

May 2018
This is very sad, for all of them, Haruki loves Kazusa but he knows it's too late already, their hug and their kiss was enveloped with pain, I feel sad for him, I like him as a character, very humane, like a real person. It's painful to see Kazusa suffering so much as well, I just love her, their beautiful and platonic love turned into a tragedy when Setsuna entered in their lives, but at the same time it was only because of Setsuna that they formed a real bond with each other, I love her character so much as well, she knew she would be left out so she had no other choice, and Haruki couldn't reject Setsuna and Kazusa couldn't convey her feelings, it's impressive how Setsuna is actually a very strong and resolved character, you can't help but respect and love her, Haruki and Kazusa are much more weak and faltering in comparison, which also makes you fall in love with them. In the end, everyone is completely miserable, only pain and suffering remains.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Apr 7, 2023 6:07 PM
Mar 2018
Before white album I was a loser with no future and no ambitions. Im still those things but im happy to know I was born during white album. 
Jun 12, 2023 6:05 PM

Jul 2016
Regardless of who best girl is (it's Touma lol), it's still beyond messed up to make that move without cutting ties with Setsuna first.

And drama aside, loved that one exchange in the car.
"Thanks for everything."
"What's with the death flag?"
Sep 13, 2023 8:03 AM
Jun 2023
AAAAAAA W FOR KAZUSA BEST GIRL
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

100 by GingZ »»
Feb 27, 2:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.