Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 10, 2013 7:44 AM

Nov 2013
hyperknees91 said:
LittleStar said:
After first episode I was prepared for Haruki/Touma ending, but now after all these episodes... but now... everything but not this...
Why creators spoiled us with that ending in first episode!
I don't get it! -.-

Well... looks I will dislike all endings and love all abandoned girls from WA... -.-

No there's one ending that's reasonable but I doubt the animators will go for that one. I guarantee you they will go with the one that will incite the most rage, because like the above commentator said. It makes the most sense with Haruki's character.

@LittleStar
That ending(in the 1st episode) is inevitable to say the least and you just have to bear with it, but I suggest continuing the series to get the real grasp of the story because there's more to it than just the introductory chapter... there is still the closing chapter and the coda if the anime gets really famous and receives further funding...
LyvsDec 10, 2013 7:58 AM
Dec 10, 2013 9:03 AM

Sep 2008
I will watch it till the end, maybe if there will be second season
I don't think I will watch it... xD

Now I must prepare my heart for coming drama...
Dec 10, 2013 10:50 AM

Nov 2010
To anyone who is playing the blaming game here (either to Haruki, Setsuna or Kazusa), please read deeper into the entire perspectives.

This also applies to those who didn't see the flashback important : I have not read the VN, but I'm pretty sure that the next episode will have the most important "missing puzzles" for Kazusa and Haruki which was started by this episode's flashback. It's not hard to be guessed, but from what I read from this thread many haven't read that deep yet (especially to those who can't understand Haruki, I think he's a decent (or great, depends on the following episodes) character with good traits and flaws).

They are all human with their own motives and perspective, and I think no one can be blamed here. Love is irrational and I think this series going very well according to how things naturally should play for high school student who were trapped in a love triangle. Anyone with similar experience/having saw this kind of relationship from close distance will understand.
Dec 10, 2013 10:58 AM

Nov 2012
I liked Touma more than Setsuna at first, but I don't want Haruki and Setsuna to break up T^T What a dilemma.
Las firmas estan sobrevaloradas :P
Dec 10, 2013 11:46 AM

Aug 2008
zeroyuki92 said:
To anyone who is playing the blaming game here (either to Haruki, Setsuna or Kazusa), please read deeper into the entire perspectives.

This also applies to those who didn't see the flashback important : I have not read the VN, but I'm pretty sure that the next episode will have the most important "missing puzzles" for Kazusa and Haruki which was started by this episode's flashback. It's not hard to be guessed, but from what I read from this thread many haven't read that deep yet (especially to those who can't understand Haruki, I think he's a decent (or great, depends on the following episodes) character with good traits and flaws).

They are all human with their own motives and perspective, and I think no one can be blamed here. Love is irrational and I think this series going very well according to how things naturally should play for high school student who were trapped in a love triangle. Anyone with similar experience/having saw this kind of relationship from close distance will understand.

The point of WA2 is to get you extremely mad so I can't say the viewers are watching the show the wrong way (you guys think this part is bad). But I think like shows where your suppose to have fun watching ideal characters do ideal things, there's stories like this which are more about realistic characters being incredibly stupid. It's basically to show a side of ourselves that we wouldn't like to admit.

Sure you could watch the show from a nuetral perspective but then it wouldn't be half as fun and you'd miss out on the main joy of the story.
Dec 10, 2013 1:48 PM

Sep 2010
shoujoq said:
pizza_012 said:
I actually found that weird for him to cry? Lol. I was like. WTF Really Haruki. Instead of comforting Touma, He also cried like a little boy whining 'cause he lost something. He looked really Gay there. No offense.

I know right, bro?! It is like, sooooo totally gay for a character to show emotions like an actual human or something. How revolting, eh? Who cares about their world falling apart with them being powerless to stop it when - gasp - their super cool manly image is at stake! My bro Haruki should have manned the fuck up and tapped dat instead of acting like a sissy. You hear me man? AYO #YOLO

LOL!! Roflcopter!

I thought the same thing but I left it alone...it's probably just some 15 year old kid
Dec 10, 2013 1:56 PM

Aug 2008
SophiafrmAustria said:
shoujoq said:
pizza_012 said:
I actually found that weird for him to cry? Lol. I was like. WTF Really Haruki. Instead of comforting Touma, He also cried like a little boy whining 'cause he lost something. He looked really Gay there. No offense.

I know right, bro?! It is like, sooooo totally gay for a character to show emotions like an actual human or something. How revolting, eh? Who cares about their world falling apart with them being powerless to stop it when - gasp - their super cool manly image is at stake! My bro Haruki should have manned the fuck up and tapped dat instead of acting like a sissy. You hear me man? AYO #YOLO

LOL!! Roflcopter!

I thought the same thing but I left it alone...it's probably just some 15 year old kid

Oh the irony is killing me.
hyperknees91Dec 10, 2013 2:05 PM
Dec 10, 2013 6:29 PM

Jun 2013
i`m rooting for setsuna x haruki
but after eps 8,9,10
even i prefer setsuna, i hope haruki can end with touma

i think both of them have same wavelength

but if producer want to 'move' his audience, we must prepare for 'bad' ending

i mean ending which we don't expect at all
Dec 11, 2013 8:28 PM
Apr 2013
I like both the girls, but why do they have to make everyone suffer so much?
Dec 11, 2013 8:36 PM
Apr 2013
hyperknees91 said:

The point of WA2 is to get you extremely mad so I can't say the viewers are watching the show the wrong way (you guys think this part is bad). But I think like shows where your suppose to have fun watching ideal characters do ideal things, there's stories like this which are more about realistic characters being incredibly stupid. It's basically to show a side of ourselves that we wouldn't like to admit.

Sure you could watch the show from a nuetral perspective but then it wouldn't be half as fun and you'd miss out on the main joy of the story.

I don't think mad is the right word. These non-ideal characters are emotionally realistic and relate-able. They create an environment where you can easily feel for one (or multiple characters). It's suppose to make you cringe (in a good way that hurts) as you experience their pains and joys and desires. In some Taiwanese forums it's aptly nicknamed "Stomach-Ache (inducing) Album 2", because how painful it is to feel with them, to suffer with them.

(anime-bashing time again) WA2, as an anime, is not as good in that first-person narrative compared to the VN, which makes Haruki seems like much more of an ass in the anime. The additional details provided in words, imo, really makes a difference here. This is not a big for Touma and Setsuna (non-first person) for majority of the series - but it made a difference again this episode where not only do we not get all the inner dialogues from Touma, they skipped a bunch of events that shows Touma's gradual change. This is not a problem that can be solved easily without adding a bunch of narration that has the potential of ruining the anime for some people though.

I'm looking foward to the next episode though. Pacing-wise we just got past the midway point (by skipping some really good stuff...sigh...) of Snow Melts Snow Falls sidestory. I don't think they are gonna skip much of the second half, which means chances are we'll get 15 minutes or more of the sidestory and give us enough time to cut back to present...

Also, if anyone is wondering but doesn't want to read the rest of Snow Melts Snow Falls, here's the main plot point that was skipped in the anime:

PedotDec 11, 2013 8:56 PM
Dec 12, 2013 4:28 AM

Aug 2008
At first I thought that, but after awhile it became impossible to sympathize with the characters (especially in coda where most of the characters just seem to be written stupid for the sake of it and most of their endearing traits are lost). Though part of the problem is that it's a visual novel with choices, so it just makes how stupid Haruki is dependent on the whim of the player. Makes him come across as a guy with no soul, and if this was a character game that wouldn't be a problem. But it's not and generally any story based visual novel does have one true ending, but not WA2...which really hurts his character actually as it makes it feel like that there is no true resolution to his character and everything is decided on whims. It also makes most of the build up meaningless, as the build up is just leading up to a random choice Haruki can make based on the player. The anime won't have that problem though, which will make it seem like the more consistent experience..

Now my main beef with WA2 is it's "always" feels like something is wrong, always. Even when things are suppose to feel happy, it never does. This makes the game more exhausting and depressing than even something like swan song...and kind of boring and unbalanced to be honest. I know I'm suppose to relate to these characters and I somewhat do, but if I don't care about them...then the drama is ineffective (I cared about them during IC btw). Also the game became less realistic as it went on so yeah. I think the term people are looking for is that the characters are complex, because I could never call someone like Setsuna realistic. All the best scenes in the game involve rage at the characters for their shallow actions anyway, so it's probably best not to like them.

I agree that the anime makes Haruki come off as much more of an ass for some reason (honestly at this rate he's going to be hated more than Takayuki), but at least it won't have the main problem of WA2 after IC. Which is the terrible terrible pacing, which is strange because IC was paced quite well. So quite honestly, even if they leave out story details, it will probably be a better experience overall.
hyperknees91Dec 12, 2013 4:48 AM
Dec 12, 2013 7:14 PM
Apr 2013
hyperknees91 said:

Heavy spoiler follows. I realize that I am fan-boying too much atm but I really don't think it's as bad as you say. Different viewpoints and all.

Dec 12, 2013 8:36 PM

Aug 2008
hyperknees91Dec 12, 2013 8:46 PM
Dec 13, 2013 1:01 AM

Jun 2008
@Pedot & Hyperknees
Get your own "room", guys... lol

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 13, 2013 2:50 AM

Jul 2013
@kaimax

I get your joke, but why should they? I'm confident I'm not the only one appreciating posts containing spoilers or fleshed out thoughts. Definitely prefer them over unconstructive posts of people that played the VN and are unwilling to share anything substantial.

@pedot,hyperknees91

Dec 13, 2013 3:48 AM

Aug 2008
Hetakoi said:
@kaimax

I get your joke, but why should they? I'm confident I'm not the only one appreciating posts containing spoilers or fleshed out thoughts. Definitely prefer them over unconstructive posts of people that played the VN and are unwilling to share anything substantial.

@pedot,hyperknees91

Well perhaps we should make a visual novel thread instead for discussion? I guess that might be better.

@Hetakoi

hyperknees91Dec 13, 2013 3:54 AM
Dec 13, 2013 4:07 AM
Oct 2011
I don't have a problem with the pacing of CC like hyperkness911 does. Maybe I'm accostumed with visual novels. But I think he compares a anime pacing with visual novel pacing, they are two different mediums and have their own characteristics. From the writing perspective I see no problem with the pacing of CC. The writing medium (any type of novels) has different standards when it comes to pacing. And also why I think the term pacing is overused and misused nowadays.

This type of criticism is very common from those who came from the animes to visual novels (This is not addressed to hyperkness, but in general). This doesn't mean we don't have visual novels with pacing problems. But I don't consider CC one of them (nor Umineko).
Alphonse_HarryDec 13, 2013 4:12 AM
Dec 13, 2013 4:20 AM

Aug 2008
Thanos_ said:
I don't have a problem with the pacing of CC like hyperkness911 does. Maybe I'm accostumed with visual novels. But I think he compares a anime pacing with visual novel pacing, they are two different mediums and have their own characteristics. From the writing perspective I see no problem with the pacing of CC. The writing medium (any type of novels) has different standards when it comes to pacing. And also why I think the term pacing is overused and misused nowadays.

This type of criticism is very common from those who came from the animes to visual novels. This doesn't mean we don't have visual novels with pacing problems. But I don't consider CC one of them (nor Umineko).

I have played every single visual novel translated into english (outside of very few) and quite a few japanese ones.

And I can say without a doubt that White Album 2 has the worst pacing I have ever experienced in any of those (even worse than Grisaia which is really saying something). Even Rewrite which was much longer, didn't suffer from the pacing issues that WA2 has. Giving the player 3 periods of exposition was going way over-board. This was ok in Muv-luv based on how the story was told (and even there it was going overboard) but WA2 just inflates the script to insane degrees. I have not read umineko so I can't comment on that (but I can tell the anime is an adaption failure because it's kind of obvious).

Though that's just my thoughts on it. If it didn't bother you than hey that's great.
hyperknees91Dec 13, 2013 4:26 AM
Dec 13, 2013 4:31 AM
Oct 2011
hyperknees91 said:
Thanos_ said:

This type of criticism is very common from those who came from the animes to visual novels. This doesn't mean we don't have visual novels with pacing problems. But I don't consider CC one of them (nor Umineko).

I have played every single visual novel translated into english (outside of very few) and quite a few japanese ones.

And I can say without a doubt that White Album 2 has the worst pacing I have ever experienced in any of those (even worse than Grisaia which is really saying something). Even Rewrite which was much longer, didn't suffer from the pacing issues that WA2 has. Giving the player 3 periods of exposition was going way over-board. This was ok in Muv-luv based on how the story was told (and even there it was going overboard) but WA2 just inflates the script to insane degrees. I have not read umineko so I can't comment on that (but I can tell the anime is an adaption failure because it's kind of obvious).

Grisaia and Rewrite common routes, parts of Fate/Stay Night (extended and boring cooking scenes), almost entire Clannad and others I consider structurally worst when it comes to pace. But that's me.
Dec 13, 2013 4:58 AM

Aug 2008
Now to be fair there is one benefit of any visual novel that drags.

It's hard not to care about some of the characters because you're in their presence for so long, it kind of makes you used to their company. It's similar how you might not get attached to a new neighbor right away, but talk to them long enough they'll become a good friend. So in a way, it's kind of a double edged sword and perhaps was essential to WA2 as a story. It's just not my cup of tea depending on the story (Cross channel kind of dragged at times, but I wouldn't have any other way for that story).
Dec 13, 2013 6:11 AM

Jun 2008
Hetakoi said:

Don't get me wrong though, I appreciate them too, But this is the 10th episode "anime" discussion not a discussion about "the VN" itself and it's clearly getting more out of topic as it goes on.....

hyperknees91 said:
Well perhaps we should make a visual novel thread instead for discussion? I guess that might be better.

Better do that, We can easily talk about it and it can keep going even when the 11th episode is out.
kaimaxDec 13, 2013 6:14 AM

Dec 13, 2013 8:30 AM

Aug 2013
YES Touma will be with Haruki Finally from the fall anime something I wanted from the starter happens :")

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Dec 13, 2013 9:47 AM

Jun 2008
Haine15 said:
YES Touma will be with Haruki Finally from the fall anime something I wanted from the starter happens :")

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. :P

Dec 21, 2013 1:11 AM

Aug 2013
ah yes, the hard egg Touma finally got BOILED. Took long enough for her to crack her shell...

but at the same time, Kitahara is an asshole. He goes out with Setsuna and expects Touma to not care at all.
Dec 25, 2013 7:44 AM

May 2013
heiqi1hu said:
I am a super Touma fan.... I hope they ended up together. I don't like scheming girl, Setsuna.

THis +1
Dec 30, 2013 5:19 PM

Oct 2013
Laciie said:
heiqi1hu said:
I am a super Touma fan.... I hope they ended up together. I don't like scheming girl, Setsuna.

How is she scheming? If you mean scheming in the sense that she wanted Touma to confess to Haruki, then yeah, but otherwise she's giving Touma every chance she can to confess to Haruki.

Honestly I like Touma and Setsuna both but Setsuna is the one I'm rooting for so this episode really hurt. I'm fairly sure Haruki and Touma are going to end up together though.

I don't care who wins, but it breaks my heart to see that one will be heartbroken or maybe both lol
Jan 1, 2014 6:21 AM

Aug 2011
Quite a tearjerking confession from Touma. I really liked the BGM during that scene.
Felt really bad for Setsuna.

I really want all three of them to get a happy ending, but no matter how you look at it, tears are going to be shed for sure.
Jan 2, 2014 3:30 PM
Dec 2012
I loved Touma the whole time... ♥
I'm so happy!!!!
Jan 3, 2014 1:27 AM
Apr 2011
Definitely a big step up from last episode, which was horrid, now we get to see the implied past interaction that Haruki and Touma shared. Those flashbacks didn't disappoint,and I'm rooting for Touma even more than before...but like everyone else, I really feel bad for Setsuna...but honestly, a girl like her could probably do much better
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

Jan 24, 2014 4:36 AM

Sep 2008
Awesome episode.
Feb 1, 2014 1:18 PM

Aug 2013
Haruki is the perfect interpretation of a confused and awkward teenager. He's so flawed, but at the same, he's not a bad guy at all. He's just in a really messy love triangle.

I have a feeling that no one will show up at Setsuna birthday. I hope I'm wrong... God dammit, after I finish marathoning this show, I'll watch something funny like Gintama or whatever, this show is too hard for my weak heart...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 2, 2014 4:54 PM

Dec 2012
Why do I feel like Haruki is going to end up with neither the girls at the end of this series.
Feb 6, 2014 9:31 AM

Apr 2011
Damn. The drama and feels of this episode is too much for me. I could hardly finish the last three episodes in one sitting.

Touma finally reveals her feelings to him.

"There's no way someone like you would ever look twice at a loser like me!"

"What's wrong with me falling in love with a loser?"

Hot damn! The flashback is a nice addition on how these two met and Touma's background as well. It push me closer to bet on Touma x Haruki ending. But I feel bad for Setsuna.

It makes me wish that he ends up with those two so no one would be sad, but I know that's impossible. There'll always be one that will be heartbroken...

Sigh.
Apr 18, 2014 6:17 PM

May 2012
Impressive to see that beginning such an intense moment and then to see those backstories! Pretty nice!
Jun 6, 2014 2:29 AM

Jan 2012
I cried when they started yelling at each other in frustration and confession. That scene was completely them - nobody riles up Haruki like Touma - she's always been special.

I love the flashback and I love Haruki as a protagonist - he's honest and intelligent and has a really calm but strong characterization. Setsuna is lovely but in terms of a relationship, Touma is and has always been the One. I love them together.
Jun 17, 2014 8:15 PM

Nov 2011
Well, it's in the air now.

I can relate with Haruki thinking it was his imagination that Touma liked him. It seems perfectly normal for someone at his age and in his situation. Does anyone else think this would have gone way better if Touma had simply admitted to Setsuna that she had feelings for Haruki? I think Setsuna could have handled it.

What a mess indeed. I do feel bad for Setsuna being home alone, but that was honestly her own fault for tricking Haruki like that. I don't think Haruki would have gone after Touma had he not wanted her to show up for the party, though I may be wrong.

The flashbacks don't bother me. We've been needing the backstory between Haruki and Touma for awhile now. I honestly feel like they're more the problem, since neither of them would admit to their feelings, yet at the same time I understand why they didn't.

I could say which girl I like more now, but at this point I don't think either could provide a better outcome. I don't see this ending without hurt feelings.... Bummer.
Jul 14, 2014 12:18 AM

Sep 2013
I dont like where this show is heading--School days route.

Aaaaarrrgh Haruki you indecisive bastard!!
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Dec 26, 2014 1:14 PM

Nov 2012
Haruki ends up breaking the promise to attend Setsuna's party, and Haruki might end up going after Touma.
Apr 27, 2015 6:13 PM

Feb 2013
How the hell did Haruki catch up to Touma? Didnt she leave on a plane? Did HAruki also get on a plane and before her?

It looks like Haruki might end up with Touma. In Haruki's defense Touma did give him mixed signals. There really wasn't a sure way of knowing that she liked him.

Even though I like Touma way better than Setsuna it really sucks that she's alone on her birthday.

Also a lot of flashbacks. It loosk like Touma started to like Haruki way before Haruki met Setsuna.

Let's see where this goes.
May 5, 2015 7:49 AM

Nov 2011
The episode flowed sufficiently, but was unable to involve me because the whole story is one of the three protagonists in addition to not take place in a very intense, it was also too hasty in time.
But fortunately after the brief interlude at the beginning of the episode, then it began the story about the evolution of the relationship between Kitahara and Kazusa; there started to become interesting narration.
Too bad that the drawings always remain at a sufficient level.
Nov 8, 2015 9:47 PM

May 2012
this is physically hurting my heart right now....
Feb 1, 2016 9:00 PM
Oct 2015
What is the song thats played when Touma confesses to Haruki?
Feb 18, 2016 4:04 PM
Dec 2011
moriandrio said:
SophiafrmAustria said:

Well if you look at it that way then you sir by all means correct.

But when you say "another girl" like toumas just some random chick in his life I fear you missed the entire point of the episode let alone the entire series up to this point. Lol.

It doesn't matter if its touma or someone else, he abadons his girlfriend on her birthday for someone else. It's the worst thing you can do. The fact that Touma is the best friend of Setsuna just makes it even worse. Maybe for you this is a normal behaviour but then you lack any common sense...

I fear you missed the entire point of the post...

After this episode you just have to blame Haruki for what happend. He decided to go out with Setsuna even that he had these feelings for Touma. And Touma is to blame cause she did not say a word when she was confronted by Setsuna. I just hope there will be an ending where both of them will suffer...

That last paragraph sums up how I feel about this show. If he didn't like Setsuna, then why did he agree to go out with her?
Mar 23, 2016 7:06 PM
Oct 2013
its a nice flashback IMO.
Glad to see Kazusa honestly told what she felt about Haruki

May 26, 2016 6:15 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Ugh, Haruki made me so angry with his pushy annoying ways. He kept on pestering and pestering Touma until she was in tears. How obtuse is he?!

I know I might seem a tad harsh on him. It's just I've appreciated how he isn't your classic cliché anime blockhead lead who is oblivious to everything around him (none of the 3 are typical). He should know better than to trying to preserve a friendship of 3, when 2 of them of them are in a couple relationship.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 20, 2016 7:06 AM

Mar 2008
Wow, and here again a dumb male main protagonist - no maybe the dumbest ...

I know, maybe this is an intentionally made up setting and story but really it's just so ridiculous espacially how this so called Haruki act.

This guy is really the most dishonest and hypocrite ever. First, if you like this girl don't kiss and go out with another girl. Really, this Haruki is so weak-minded and childish.

Moreover, what's up with this selfish promise "Let's all the three of us be together, forever", WTF?! Are we in fairy tales land? How dense and selfish can a person be, to force and command other people about the way they have to live? This guy thinks, as long as he is happy, it doesn't matter what the other thinks - that's so absurd!

Same goes with this Setsuna girl. Too childish and selfish. Her character is not even a little bit cute as it may be intended by the authors. She is just annoying. On the one hand, it's not 100% her fault, because the most evil guy in this part is this scumbag and wishy-washy guy Haruki.

Geez, at first I really wanted to play the visual novel after this series and normally I like dramas, but if it's a drama so ridiculous as this with so many irrational characters then it's not worth it.

I know it sounds like a typical "angry guy comment", but I'm always disappoint when a story with much potential turns out to be so irrational in the end and maybe just to increase the drama - no thanks.

In the end, the only cool character is Touma.

May 6, 2017 4:30 PM

May 2010
Uh, that was rather unnecessary, especially Touma's backstory... We heard about all of these things before - Kazusa failing subjects, being antisocial, teaching Haruki how to play guitar... Seriously we had to wait 10 episodes for them to show it? It's like they wanted to make it some kind of grand reveal, but we KNEW about all these, so I just don't see the point...

So yeah, pretty boring and dragged episode.
Dec 18, 2017 4:34 AM

Dec 2014
a background story between our protagonist and touma...I really liked this episode
Apr 3, 2018 2:15 PM

May 2016
Finally, she confessed yay but with salty tears ;-;
Sep 20, 2018 1:11 PM

Oct 2013
yaaaas, this is the episode I was waiting for: the explosion of the love triangle! bring me your tears! bring me your suffering! bring me your melodrama!

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

100 by GingZ »»
Feb 27, 2:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.