Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Feb 28, 2014 9:19 PM

Mar 2013
Damn I don't know who to support... Linda or Kouko¿
Mar 9, 2014 6:20 AM

Jan 2012
great episode I love watching these characters do fuck all
Mar 23, 2014 10:05 PM

Apr 2011
As of right now, the only characters I actually love are Linda and Nana.

Koko is so damn annoying and insecure. Either she is head over heals for someone or she is apologizing to them for the idiot that she is.

Banri, I do like, however, he decisions come across as just stupid when he is both with Koko and Linda. It almost seems as though when he is with Linda, he feels this attachment because of the presence of his former self, however, Koko's love almost comes across as a physical pleasure attachment or as he described...a dream. Seems like what he wants the most is to go to Paris...or the beach.

I still have to watch more, but I am still baffled as to why he would be so willing to get up and go from his home without trying to learn more about his past self. He finally finds someone he has an emotional attachment to from the past (Linda) that might assist him with jolting some permanent emotional response of past memories...and he just continues with Koko (I still don't understand why he even confessed to her so early in the first place?)

BTW, Linda was so awesome in this episode.

I will continue, but so far, I have no love for the main characters. I do hope it changes.
Mar 26, 2014 10:55 PM
Feb 2009
jesus drama just keeps building up and up
Mar 31, 2014 7:32 AM

May 2012
Nana FTW! She's a great side character and well Linda is just the best, I really wonder if their relation will change further on the story! And lol looking at his reaction when she said that it didn't had to be Paris... his decision was made quite fast xD
May 18, 2014 9:09 PM

Jan 2014
asume5 said:
Am i the only one who wants Banri to end up with Nana at the end?

LOL
I don't like where this is headed. I don't want Banri to fall for Linda. I hope everything works out for Kouko, I don't know if I can handle anymore Linda love.
May 26, 2014 5:31 PM

Sep 2011
Back on the Kaga Kouko train!
Jun 14, 2014 6:18 AM

Jan 2012
Promise eh.. as far as I know promises in anime rarely fulfills.
Jul 4, 2014 9:16 AM
May 2012
So, it comes and goes, huh. Banri looked like he smoked weed ahahaha.
Yeah, Nana, you should stop smoking......and dressing like that =3= I want to see her blush so bad!!
LOL at 2D-kun and Mitsuo ahahaha. I want 2D-kun and Nana to happen!!
Linda is really nice, and she is a great character, but we all know that Linda and Banri won't happen. In the end, it will be Kouko and Banri. So, I just focus on Banri and Kouko, but I really like Linda :3 Kouko is kinda annoying sometimes, but I really like her :3
I can already see the beach episode *^*
Well, that's it for today. I shall eat, then sleep. I will continue this tomorrow :D

ToG25thBaam said:
Kouko is really insecure now, even went as far as to say "It's fine even if it's not Paris", means she's going to give her body up to Banri when they go to the beach instead of their initial planned destination, Paris. I hope Banri could be honest with her already!! It's hard to watch through lies and deception, I feel like my heart would break anytime, not knowing when will the shit hits the fans.

When Kouko said "It's fine even if it's not Paris". I was like: Fuck yeah, baby!! Banri, you lucky bastard.....so please, get your shit together and be with Kouko!!
Jul 11, 2014 4:23 AM

Oct 2012
Lol Mitsuo & 2D-kun.. They're pro actors & pro manzai-er xD
Mitsuo, go home!!

Nana-senpai's seiyuu is Sugar-chan??
Oh... Chitanda Eru, Ritsu, Aria... The voices are crumbling xD
"Signature removed"
Aug 18, 2014 5:40 AM

Mar 2014
"My Feelings for Linda .."
So.. koko is acting like that because .. she saw the photo .. sounds agreeable .
Nana-senpai is really a nice person !! and by that , a "coldly" nice type of person I mean !!
Taking care of the sick .. such a good deed !!
A sincere and a caring person can always make you better quickly .. !!
and his girlfriend comes with a banquet of flowers !! .. Is she gonna whack in the face or something !? .. just kidding .
Looks like the the the comedy duo also came to see banri !! and talking about marriage.
Koko .. she's really saying things that can offend others .. like the previous "friend" talkings ... on that time , she offended banri by using it as an indication to their "friend-like" relationship ... the heck .. now she's using "girlfriend , lover and etc" like she want to offend someone ... uhh ... its completely annoying ... arrogance is something you should change for the better and lying too.
Making fusses for just a helping act like that ... what a overly jealous tsundere . (I think I overreacted again on koko .. man .. I can't hold this irritations towards her personality ..)
This "promise" may not be good ... atleast for me ... I want him to go for linda !!
Sometimes I like koko being true to herself and .. cute girl . I hope she stay like this always.
Pretty great episode !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2014 12:53 PM

Jun 2014
Way to go 2D kun, his first vertical relationship

Dec 7, 2014 9:31 AM
Jun 2014
That blonde haired bitch just had to show up and kill the mood...
Dec 19, 2014 8:25 PM

Feb 2013
Damn Banri, get your shit together! You don't let another girl take care of you when you have a girlfriend!
Jan 24, 2015 11:52 AM

May 2014
Oh, come one! Why didn't Linda heard Banri when he said "Thank you, Linda" without "-senpai"??

So it looks like Koko saw the picture Banri was hiding..
Feb 1, 2015 8:18 AM

Mar 2014
22 minutes of Tada Banri's room? Topkek
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 8, 2015 3:47 PM
Feb 2015
Nana is such a nice person. Im pretty sure she is shipping banri and linda hehe, she is always setting them up.

So I guess he regained some of his memories?!? But it is a bit faded? Man I don't know who to ship still D:
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Apr 23, 2015 10:24 PM

Sep 2014
Tada Banri is really pissing me off. Stop lying, you bastard.

"It doesn't have to be Paris" OOOOHHHHHHHHHH
May 4, 2015 8:29 AM

Mar 2015
My goodness Tada got fever :/ and chin injured, well thank goodness Nana help Tada, but Nana so rude a bit anyways she helped him as nice person. So Linda cares to Tada, while Linda gets something to him, Tada thinks about Linda much, probably it's kind complicate... he said: "I feel like the world with Linda is reality, and Kaga-San is fading like a dream". Well Tada which do you pick your love ones? Is it a dream or reality?... so confusing. And Kaga opened the door, once again she brought a rose of bouquet, she saw Tada is resting and Linda cares for him, so Kaga is disappointed that she saw him get cheated to Linda, and in a seconds now she was kidding., WTF? SELFISH BITCH -.-, and she kissed on cheeks to Tada, and Linda's reaction to Kaga, like she is sweet for herself, UHMMM WTF AGAIN? Linda! is that how you supposed to react that you are sweet to yourself you saw Kaga kissing to Tada -.-, you should be disappoint and upset, because you were with Tada before... >:(. Kaga, how many times did you sorry to Tada? -.- would you mind to stop it please! annoying -.- also too much lies you said from Tada and Mitsuo. And finally the ending, so Kaga changed the plan, instead of vacation in Paris, she told to Tada, going to the beach only both of them. AW COME ON! PARIS PLS ._.

This is going to be very serious dramatic love. *sighs*
Aug 28, 2015 9:25 AM
Jan 2015
this episode is a little bit slow, the pace is not really good, hope it will get better!
Oct 17, 2015 5:37 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode :)

Guess Banri is just having his old memories come back time to time.

Nana-senpai is such a caring person. You really can't judge someone by their looks :P

Not surprise Kouko became jealous. Guess she's still keeping the picture??

Mitsuo, Go Home!!!

Can't wait for the next episode!
Nov 19, 2015 12:21 PM

Jul 2013
I thought old Banri was going to take over but somehow he knows he likes Linda now but he didn't get his memories back, I was confused by that. I thought he was going them back. Kind of glad he didn't thought because I like him with Koko.

It was sad that he was so ill but at least Nana took him to the hospital.

It was nice when Koko was looking after him alone but funny when Mitsuo was doing an impression of her. I thought the roses was going to be what she did to him all over again lol.
Jan 1, 2016 7:50 PM

Jun 2009
fuck linda

SaveTheAralSea said:
"It doesn't have to be Paris" OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT SON

Comic_Sans said:
22 minutes of Tada Banri's room? Topkek

they must be saving the budget for the beach episode.
Jun 8, 2016 3:27 AM

Jul 2008
Oh freaking A his memory comes back and he loses it again in 5 seconds.
Jan 18, 2017 4:50 AM

Aug 2012
Phew, seems like my worries were misguided. Or at the very least, if they do turn out to be on point, they were put on hold for silly conversations about who's going to marry next, if Nana's a cosplayer, and the possibility of sex without Paris. Which is a-okay with me.
Jan 2, 2018 1:12 PM

Jul 2009
Huh, so he didn't get his memories back after all. I guess he's just getting flashes of what he used to feel, which, honestly, makes more sense to me. Linda taking care of Banri was nice :P I totally expected her or Banri to find the photograph that Kouko threw into the burnable trash ... well, nothing like that happened though :P Seems like Kouko's still pretty worried, and yeesh accusing people of cheating isn't a joke >_< Well, seems like the scene at the end was pretty nice, and plans to the beach ... nice, classic beach episode might be coming then :P Plus uh, "sex on the beach" instead of Paris?! Nice LOL ;P
Apr 8, 2018 3:44 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like I'm not the only one who's glad that his old self didn't return permanently. Instead they fused? Or maybe he just got some feelings for Rinda back. Anyway Nana and Rinda were pretty cool this episode, Kouko overreacted as expected but kept herself at bay.
Nov 4, 2018 9:46 PM

May 2013
Linda has the cutest laugh ever *O*
<333333 I loveeeee.

Also, Nana IS lowkey super nice haha

I don't think Koko did the cheater thing as a joke. She only passed it off that way bc she didn't want it to escalate into a big deal :/ She probably wanted to accuse Linda/Tada seriously, even for a brief moment. I believe Mitsuo's impersonation. Koko can be reals nasty sometimes like with Chinami -__-
I'd root for her if she was less of a psycho bitch out of nowhere at times.

The Mitsuo and 2D-kun catching the wedding bouquet skit was hilarious though X) I like the ghey jokes in this anime lol
Mar 8, 2019 8:30 PM

Feb 2018
A good girlfriend always accompanies her partner when they are sick or difficult, as in this episode. They promised to go to the beach together.
Jul 18, 2019 7:34 AM

Jan 2018
Kaga Kouka is the embodiment of the imperfect perfect girlfriend every men once dreamt about.
Jan 7, 2020 7:04 PM

Apr 2017
Banri is kinda a douche. I know his past self is taking over and influencing him, but this just felt wrong with him letting Linda take care of him while smiling and blushing. I started out hating Kaga, but as the show goes on I like her and sympathize with her. While hating the MC.
Mar 23, 2020 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
Loved the flower tossing bit. Golden Time really excels at random humor like this.

But I'm actually just here to share this screencap of 2D-kun from Episode 3. Aw man is his character a breath of fresh air. Consider this a 2D appreciation post.

Mar 31, 2021 2:08 PM
Jul 2013
Yana x 2D-kun was hilarious. But Kaga roasting Yana topped it off.
Forget Banri, Linda and Kouko, NANA is the MVP. I am sooo glad her character is not just a cameo.
Oct 11, 2021 5:56 PM

May 2019
Pretty predictable how the ULTRA insecure Kaga is going to suffer, and how the disturbed Banri could prevent it but he will not.

- At this point he should reveal to her the story of the old Banri and Linda.

- Also tell her that he, new Banri will always be with her, but he is affraid that the old Banri still can come back.

She would be distressed at first? Sure, but it would also prepare her to pain.

But for the sake of the typical "novel drama" narrative, he will tell nothing, and in the PEAK of Kaga happiness, he will be replaced for the old Banri who has no feelings for Kaga.

I would be very surprised if the story manages this in a way that could not be a complete disaster.
Dec 29, 2021 4:25 PM
May 2020
a beach promise. makes me want to fall in love fr fr
Dec 9, 2022 4:24 PM

Feb 2022
Story seemed to slow down a bit.
2D-kun forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Aug 2, 2023 4:44 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Oh so he gains his memories back for a moment and then loses them right after, all that's left is that feeling of wanting to be with Linda, then everyone comes over to chill, alright then

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 17, 2023 6:52 PM

Feb 2019
Got baited after last episode's ending. But I guess this means that at some point, the old Banri will return if temporarily. It seems like it's the end of Banri x Linda development for now, to my sadness ;-;

Also, did Kouko really take that picture of Banri and Linda?
Sep 13, 2023 2:23 AM
May 2021
It could have been better but it has its elements.Kaga chan always stoles the show
Jan 5, 11:10 AM

Jun 2017
Aww she is such a cutie .Fumbling her way into love and trying to adapt and set boundaries which she got from her last relationship .She's perfect xoxo
bakakisimaJan 5, 11:22 AM
May 5, 8:47 AM
Feb 2022
Perfect. It was such a roller coaster an anime but the ride was worth it.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.