Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 10, 2013 4:25 PM
Jan 2013
This show is so cute. It makes my heart flutter :3
I really like the soundtrack and the way the show captures subtle emotions.
WAHH the love triangle is getting intense :o I'm kinda sad it's only 13 episodes, but I'm sure it won't disappoint.
Nov 10, 2013 8:38 PM

Sep 2011
Freestyle80 said:
so next episode Haruki is gonna do something bad?

that doesnt make much sense....judging from his alright nature so far :x

Actually, no.

Not... yet.

Nov 10, 2013 9:07 PM

Sep 2012
I feel like there is an invisible time bomb ready to go off any moment now...
Loving the music and characters. I'm glad I'm going into this show with no prior knowledge about the plot whatsoever.
Nov 10, 2013 10:17 PM

Jun 2011
another great episode.
Golden time, white album II and Nagi no asukara, i dont remember of watching a season with so many quality romance anime.
hope that none of them will disapoint me
Nov 10, 2013 10:36 PM
Oct 2012
Great episode

Wait, I thought this anime was going to adapt the IC? Is it staying true to IC atm? Cause if the festival is next episode, won't we end the IC at episode 7 then have another 6 episodes to go? Or is there more stuff after IC?

And most liekly have CC and Coda in other seasons?

If anyone could answer this that has played the VN can help without spoilers it would be great thanks
Nov 10, 2013 10:37 PM

Sep 2012
Oh no, first time Ogiso is falling behind...
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 10, 2013 11:18 PM

Sep 2011
Man I can so see Setsuna being yandere (school days anyone?). Touma best girl.
Nov 11, 2013 12:19 AM

May 2009
Feelings have been hurt poor Setsuna, though I don't know if he ends up with Touma though. That first episode foreshadowing got me all confused but Touma might be leave both of them to follow in her mothers footsteps of moving and playing around the world.
Nov 11, 2013 2:32 AM

Mar 2012
nelsonbrabra said:
another great episode.
Golden time, white album II and Nagi no asukara, i dont remember of watching a season with so many quality romance anime.

Throw in Kyoukai no Kanata because I have a feeling that one will turn into a romance (the romantic themes aren't as profound so far, but I think it'll get there. It's KyoAni, I'd be shocked if there WASN'T romance).

Yeah, there are a lot of quality romance anime this season. While I wouldn't put any of them on the same level as a Clannad or ef-a tale of memories, I'd say they are certainly capable of being great. While some people have been really harsh on Nagi no Asukara for having melodrama, I feel like it has the plot and setting to make for a truly remarkable romance anime.

What's funny is I started watching White Album 2 because I really got a ef-a tale of memories vibe from it. Not in a "artistic" sense, but rather how it appears to be handling a love triangle. It seems like both anime are pretty similar in that regard where you have two characters that are either childhood friends/old friends/acquaintances and a new person introduced that has the possibility of becoming the main love interest.

The only main difference to me however is ef-a tale of memories made it slightly more obvious who Hiro would hook up with. With WA2, it seriously feels like a 50/50 coin toss. For a few episodes there, it seemed like Setsuna and now the last few episodes, it seems like Touma.
Nov 11, 2013 4:41 AM
Apr 2011
Toucanbird said:
nelsonbrabra said:
another great episode.

Throw in Kyoukai no Kanata because I have a feeling that one will turn into a romance (the romantic themes aren't as profound so far, but I think it'll get there. It's KyoAni, I'd be shocked if there WASN'T romance).

Yeah, there are a lot of quality romance anime this season. While I wouldn't put any of them on the same level as a Clannad or ef-a tale of memories, I'd say they are certainly capable of being great. While some people have been really harsh on Nagi no Asukara for having melodrama, I feel like it has the plot and setting to make for a truly remarkable romance anime.

What's funny is I started watching White Album 2 because I really got a ef-a tale of memories vibe from it. Not in a "artistic" sense, but rather how it appears to be handling a love triangle. It seems like both anime are pretty similar in that regard where you have two characters that are either childhood friends/old friends/acquaintances and a new person introduced that has the possibility of becoming the main love interest.

The only main difference to me however is ef-a tale of memories made it slightly more obvious who Hiro would hook up with. With WA2, it seriously feels like a 50/50 coin toss. For a few episodes there, it seemed like Setsuna and now the last few episodes, it seems like Touma.

Wait, is there any childhood friends/old friends/acquaintances in White Album 2? Haruki only met Kazusa in his third year in highschool only.

As a VN player, I feel that this series have surpassed ef-a tale of memories(yet to watched or played Clannad) by a mile just because it is so real and equally heart-wrenching. Although for ef, I feel that it really shocked me in the certain scenes which I felt was very memorable.
Nov 11, 2013 5:51 AM

Jun 2008
firezero10 said:

Wait, is there any childhood friends/old friends/acquaintances in White Album 2? Haruki only met Kazusa in his third year in highschool only.

Nope, there's no female "childhood friends/old friends/acquaintances"

Setsuna: He only met her at that meeting, other than that he only knows her by her reputation
Touma : Just a Classmate

Mod Edit: Potential spoiler, spoiler tags added.
rodacNov 11, 2013 8:47 PM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Nov 11, 2013 5:52 PM

Sep 2012
Love this! I love ef - tale of memories too, haven't had THOSE kind of moments yet in White Album 2 but I'm not sure I can survive another anime heart attack like that!

Love the music, the characters, the story, really enjoying this. Really can't wait for next week.

And can't stop playing the OP/ED/IS CD! So good!
Nov 11, 2013 9:53 PM
Mar 2013
First post here...
Solely to ask if there's a time leap we're looking at in the next(or the next to next)epi.Since the novel has 2 parts,1 being from 3 years late(should i add spoiler tag?)...
Nov 11, 2013 11:34 PM

Mar 2008
I'm going to completely base my opinion on the anime, and the anime only. The other interpretation in other medias which can be possible spoilers and really shouldn't be based on the media that is talked about here. Especially when your talking about a drama romance anime, where spoilers can ruin the whole fun in watching it. Speculations are fine, speculations is part of a drama series. These are my own basis of opinion, not others nor this sites. It just seems more respectable and safe to just chat about the current episode.

The anime episode is was drama and speculations, Haruki seems to be oblivious of situations with Touma and Ogiso. I mean, Haruki is either playing dumb and choose to ignore all the signals that the two girls are giving out, or he just doesn't seen them at all. Haruki personality really shines just because he ignores his surroundings and does whatever he wants. Not caring what the consequences are till the situation has turned for the worst. Just like what the drama that happened with the toothbrush incident, then he does whatever he can to make it up to Ogiso. This episode, he did exactly that, he goes into Ogiso classroom at Festival day, while Ogiso is trying to apologize for her not able to do her part of the rehearsal. He does it again, he pulls her which i think was a awesome move for a guy to sway a girl fall for him or at least take a liking. One of the things, from my experience with woman, doing the unexpected that is within reason really seems make a girl "feel the moment" and surprise her in a way good way. Now getting back to my point, it seems that he did without taking the responsibility of his action.
I've read a few post,and decided not to read the rest, fearing that I might read a spoiler in any of them, most of the discussion comes from the last scene of the episode when Haruki hands a notebook with his written lyrics and composed by Touma. I thinks it better to read her reaction of the scene, and the not the lyrics themselves. It possibly hints some sort speculation from Ogiso that Haruki wrote the lyrics for Touma even though Haruki hasn't showed any ounce of interest in a love level for either girls. Ogiso seems to be picking out words from the lyrics that if your add together would be a very big misunderstanding. while at the same time Haruki is explaining the meaning of the song which is somehow being completely being ignored. It's kind of like speed reading a book, you take the context that you seems to understand and you create a conclusion of the happens in those two pages, Ogiso is basically doing the same thing with the lyrics. Whether Haruki wrote for either of them, doesn't really matter at the moment, that part of the context probably will mean something later. Overall, I enjoyed this episode and keeping my rating at 8/10 since right now it's doing a whole of lot good and keeping the drama on a smooth pace. I hope it's Ogiso and Haruki in the end, though wouldn't be disappointed if its Touma at the end of this route.
Nov 11, 2013 11:43 PM

Jun 2007
jindo90 said:
GIlgameshxIshtar said:
SweetKotomi said:
I liked this episode very intense. Touma caught a fever, Haruki nursed her back to health, and Setsuna felt sort of left out. She wanted to help out and be close with her friends supporting them but she was stuck at school. Sad to know she depends too much on Haruki due to her mental state being bad after what happened to her in middle school. A guy confesses to her but it was a lie, and now that she likes Haruki and has a crush he likes Touma.

Setsuna in her kimono was too cute, and with that ribbon even more kawaii. The scene where Haruki came and saw Setsuna in her kimono and then they went on the train I thought she was going to get the upper hand in the love triangle. However, Haruki's trump card to stay with Touma was the 3rd song for Touma where he seems to express his feelings to her.

Also I'm not sure but when Touma asked Haruki if he was going to ask Setsuna out to be his girlfriend I had the idea that maybe Touma already read the lyrics for the 3rd song. That in turn she asked the question saying will you stay with me, or go with Setsuna, Touma knowing Setsuna has mental problems that cause her to have stage fright as one issue.

I don't really understand what you meant that a guy confessed to her but it was a lie. My interpretation was that a guy confessed to her and there were complications with her friends and relationship with them hence, having a trauma of not having friends in high school

I don't know, Setsuna doesn't seem like what i first had impressions of her, someone who was sweet but now my hearts wavering with my ideals on her :s

Talking about the ideal school idol Setsuna, I first got the impression that she is sweet, naive, and nice to everyone. But the "naive" part was completely off the mark. She was pretty perceptive to immediately realize Haruki's bias about Touma when they were merely talking.
Also, Setsuna was also the one who got Touma into the k-on club (that cafe talk). Okay, many might attribute that to Touma already having feeling for Haruki long before the story; but before she joined the club, Touma impression of Haruki being enthusiastic about the club was because of Setsuna singing. And during that cafe talk, Setsuna placed small lies here and there to get Touma off her (mistakenly?!) impression. That scene totally threw me off my impression about the naive Setsuna. But she is for sure sweet and nice.
One another note, BOTH girls are falling hard for Haruki's hard-working and efforts put into the festival preparation. Not just Setsuna being lonely without Haruki, but Touma is also dependent on Haruki. Seeing how lonely they were in 2 years before meeting Haruki and joining the k-on club, I can say they are now deep in this triangle.
F********CK yeah, my first time seeing such a balanced triangle, can't say which girl (or none T.T) will win in the end.

Yeah I think its because of the lies here and there to throw Touma off really made me have certain feelings that dislike Setsuna :/. The contradictions of lying & being sweet and nice to everyone doesn't seem to go well for me
Live your life of freedom
Live it to the fullist~
Nov 12, 2013 7:55 AM
Jul 2018
Just don't end like School Days. Nothing but that....
Nov 12, 2013 2:15 PM

Jan 2011
I don't know if this'll be good or bad, my questions... ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 12, 2013 2:25 PM

Jun 2008
MasterMeNL said:
I don't know if this'll be good or bad, my questions... ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Well, the VN was considered a Kamige (Godly game) the highest praise a VN can get. don't know how this adaptation will end up, but from a guy who has played the VN the anime is doing pretty good.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Nov 12, 2013 6:53 PM

Sep 2008
Haruki is so much better than the generic male leads these sorts of romances usually have.

I have a feeling next episode is going to be epic.
Nov 14, 2013 3:42 PM
Nov 2010
GIlgameshxIshtar said:
jindo90 said:

Talking about the ideal school idol Setsuna, I first got the impression that she is sweet, naive, and nice to everyone. But the "naive" part was completely off the mark. She was pretty perceptive to immediately realize Haruki's bias about Touma when they were merely talking.
Also, Setsuna was also the one who got Touma into the k-on club (that cafe talk). Okay, many might attribute that to Touma already having feeling for Haruki long before the story; but before she joined the club, Touma impression of Haruki being enthusiastic about the club was because of Setsuna singing. And during that cafe talk, Setsuna placed small lies here and there to get Touma off her (mistakenly?!) impression. That scene totally threw me off my impression about the naive Setsuna. But she is for sure sweet and nice.
One another note, BOTH girls are falling hard for Haruki's hard-working and efforts put into the festival preparation. Not just Setsuna being lonely without Haruki, but Touma is also dependent on Haruki. Seeing how lonely they were in 2 years before meeting Haruki and joining the k-on club, I can say they are now deep in this triangle.
F********CK yeah, my first time seeing such a balanced triangle, can't say which girl (or none T.T) will win in the end.

Yeah I think its because of the lies here and there to throw Touma off really made me have certain feelings that dislike Setsuna :/. The contradictions of lying & being sweet and nice to everyone doesn't seem to go well for me

Well, here is what I took away in my Buddhism class last summer: it doesn't matter what you did or how you did it, your intent alone indicates whether you build up karma or not. (I assume everyone knows that karma is kinda bad luck or "evilness", in short, if your intent is bad and you save lives, you will still build up karma)
Look at Setsuna's intention when she fed small lies to Touma during the coffee talk, she wanted Touma to join the k-on club and befriend with her. It is up to you to judge whether Setsuna's intention was bad or not. Note that Setsuna still was in the process of befriending Haruki and had been a loner since high school started.
And imo I see no contradiction between Setsuna's small lies and Setsuna being nice.
Nov 15, 2013 9:04 AM

Sep 2013
I'm rooting Setsuna even though i'm already getting the feeling that Haruki will choose Touma...and in the opening theme there is a scene where I think i saw touma and haruki kissing in the dark though it was not very clear. I just hope setsuna won't turn into a yandere like the girls from school days or Shuffle! that was extremely traumatizing!!!
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Nov 15, 2013 3:15 PM
Sep 2013
rewatched the 1st episode, and find this interesting.

i wonder how she'll respond to this, since she stated that she want to stop being daughter of touma youko, and suddenly Youko come from Paris just to see her performance
hahailham1Nov 15, 2013 3:27 PM
Nov 15, 2013 11:26 PM

Mar 2012
Man I'm glad that I waited to watch this episode. With the way Kitahara foreshadows the next episode, it's pretty obvious that something very significant will happen during the day of the festival. Again, I think this series has done a superb job with characterization without letting it feel unnatural. The triangle is in full bloom. Though Kitahara clearly seems to share greater affinity with Kazusa, it's also clear that Setsuna has been far more proactive thus far. Her forced smile at the very end signals she might back down, but at least we know this series won't be a straight line romance story, so something's bound to be on the horizon.
Nov 16, 2013 2:45 PM

Sep 2010
God. I fucking love this series.

one of my favorite things that they do is when they use tidbits of the OP or the original white album songs as inserted composition.

whether its touma just playing it casually as bg music or when they are giving you a teaser of the performance to come.

Cant wait to hear setsunas version of the OP!!!!!
Nov 16, 2013 2:50 PM

Aug 2012
SophiafrmAustria said:

Cant wait to hear setsunas version of the OP!!!!!

Sorry to break it to you, buddy, but it was skipped in the latest episode.
Dec 10, 2013 12:56 PM

Aug 2013
Stark700 said:

Poor Touma ;.; she caught a fever.

Thanks for the info, it's not like we're all here discussing the episode because we watched it or anything.
Dec 24, 2013 11:47 PM

May 2013
Droplet said:
Touma remains best girl

Setsuna remains clingy as hell

THIS +1
Dec 30, 2013 9:04 AM

Oct 2013
eminagnam said:
Setsuna is getting dependent on him more and more. Haruki is too nice or innocent. It could be treacherous to both of the girls in the end.

Yup sadly
Dec 31, 2013 2:18 AM
Apr 2011
Great episode. So much drama, So much feels, so much subtle intensity...only one heart......can it handle it?!

...find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Zzzzzzzzz

All kidding aside, I've had a feeling since the first episode that Haruki had a past for Touma that wasn't show on screen. I thought it was a respect thing but it seems that he always had a crush. Setsuna just happened to have jumped in. I think Touma is the best girl of the two, but Setsuna is a catch herself too and is a great girl.

I don't think that Setsuna too clingy, I think when Setsuna found that toothbrush and got angry, she felt like Haruki was maybe in love with Touma..and she was mentally preparing herself to cut off her emotional ties to Haruki....but what does Haruki do? He calls her and they talk for hours...letting Setsuna open herself to him. They made a connection, that's why Setsuna seems to have fallen so hard. Haruki is unwillingly giving signs to her.

This is interesting because Touma also seems to have feelings for Haruki though you can't ever be totally sure with her. Haruki definitely has feelings for Touma but I think he has some for Setsuna also...

Let's see how this turns out.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

Dec 31, 2013 2:18 AM
Apr 2011
Great episode. So much drama, So much feels, so much subtle intensity...only one heart......can it handle it?!

...find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Zzzzzzzzz

All kidding aside, I've had a feeling since the first episode that Haruki had a past for Touma that wasn't show on screen. I thought it was a respect thing but it seems that he always had a crush. Setsuna just happened to have jumped in. I think Touma is the best girl of the two, but Setsuna is a catch herself too and is a great girl.

I don't think that Setsuna too clingy, I think when Setsuna found that toothbrush and got angry, she felt like Haruki was maybe in love with Touma..and she was mentally preparing herself to cut off her emotional ties to Haruki....but what does Haruki do? He calls her and they talk for hours...letting Setsuna open herself to him. They made a connection, that's why Setsuna seems to have fallen so hard. Haruki is unwillingly giving signs to her.

This is interesting because Touma also seems to have feelings for Haruki though you can't ever be totally sure with her. Haruki definitely has feelings for Touma but I think he has some for Setsuna also...

Let's see how this turns out.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

Jan 14, 2014 12:44 PM
Jul 2018
Loved it! This was a very good episode.
Touma was great in this episode, and aww Haruki even skipped school for her XD Poor Setsuna, though, she wasn't able to sing without them :(
I loved the scene where Haruki called Setsuna by her first name in front of everyone and took her away :D And the train scene with Setsuna grabbing onto Haruki was sweet.
But that ending... I feel like the drama is going to really kick in after the fair...

Onto the next ep.!
Jan 31, 2014 7:54 PM

Aug 2013
Damn, Touma looked so... vulnerable. Also, there is just one thing bugging me, she didn't question herself from the fact that it's Haruki that found her and that she suddenly got in a pyjama..? I just can't stop thinking that he changed her and that he enjoyed it :P
When she asked him if he was going to go out with Setsuno, it just broke my heart :(

Poor Setsuno, she have no confidence without her two friends. The scene where she grabbed him in the train was cute :3

So the OP song is in fact the song Haruki ''composed''.

I can already see thing turning to shit after the concert.
minouneetzoeJan 31, 2014 7:58 PM
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 18, 2014 5:14 PM

May 2012
A being sick and preparation for a school festival episode! Not bad but damn that ending <3
May 3, 2014 10:39 PM

May 2013
Man Ogiso's face really does piss me off, I feel like punching it lol XD
*insert cringey anime reference here*
May 14, 2014 6:14 PM

Sep 2011
Denial, I love it!
Jun 16, 2014 5:29 PM

Nov 2011
1Ventus said:
Is it just me or did Haruki composed that song for Touma, and Setsuna figured it out while reading the lyrics. Or I'm just really rooting for Touma

This is what I thought too, and I'm not rooting for either in particular. The irony is that Setsuna will be able to feel the lyrics exactly the way Haruki did...

This episode seemed much better to me. Touma gave in and let Haruki take care of her. I think she knows he likes her at this point. Also, that train scene was really cute. Setsuna's reactions in general are cute, actually. I'm a tad surprised at the stage fright, though.

The next episode could easily be a turning point.
Sep 13, 2014 12:42 PM

Jul 2014
ahhh, that train scene!
Apr 24, 2015 1:47 AM

Feb 2013
Flashback!

Did anyone notice that Touma clothes were changed? She wasn't wearing anything but panties in bed in the beginning of the episode. That means HAruki undressed her. I like how none of them mentioned this. I would think TOuma would've said something. Aww, Touma was crying.

Seems Touma fell for Haruki. She didn't want to leave his side. She was so cute this episode!

Setsua was also cute in those clothes. During the train ride there was a poster of Yuki and Rina from the original White Album. Seems they're friends after the whole ordeal of the original White Album. Cool.

Setsuna has fallen for Haruki! She didn't want to let him go in the train! Damn! Everyone was staring.

I think she felt btrayed when she found out about that third song. She put up a fake smile. "Dreams are important aren't they?"

"We didn't think at all about what would come after the performance." Guessing something big is coming. If the performace is in the next episode then what the hell is the last 5 to 6 episode about? I didn;t think it would happen this fast. Lets' see where this goes.
Nano1124Apr 24, 2015 1:52 AM
Apr 27, 2015 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
Episode not exactly uplifting rhythm was bland and there were too many romantic situations hackneyed; I was a little bored during the narration.
The narrative has not shone for originality, but even the plot did better.
Let's see how will the next episode, perhaps the following is the most important part of the story.
Aug 2, 2015 9:53 PM

Nov 2011
mayukachan said:
Ah, so his song is his feelings towards Touma. The plot thickens.

That's funny, 'cause from the Haruki's actions, I can't tell whether he prefers one girl over the other.
Nov 26, 2015 12:19 PM

Sep 2015
Oh my, this keeps getting better and better ^^
So hyped for next episode!!!
Mar 14, 2016 3:22 AM

Mar 2015
Darn I hate this romance ambiguity...
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
May 24, 2016 6:02 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This is one good romance triangle. Things will be nasty soon though once feelings are in the open.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 5, 2017 12:54 PM

May 2010
If not for the song's lyriccs I wouldn't get that he's some kind of feelings for Kazusa, maybe he got red/embarrassed once or twice, but he acted similarly in front of Setsuna as well sooo...

Also, I know this is anime and all that, but in real life I'd say that Setsuna's reaction is totally exaggerated - maybe Haruki just likes songs about unrequited love?! Or he thought that words rhymed nicely? Or he's just so sensitive? Sigh.
Dec 12, 2017 12:09 PM

Dec 2014
Quite a good build up for the episode to come...the main protagonists knows how to steal a girl heart
Sep 19, 2018 2:53 PM

Oct 2013
I was watching this with my ex-girlfriend who isn't particularly well acquainted with anime, and she awwing out over Touma doing cute sick girl things throughout the episode. "Awww, she's so cute;" "awww, look at her curled up in the blanket like that." I think she's finally learning what it's like... to be a weeb.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 20, 2019 4:50 PM

Aug 2017
I wonder what will happen after the concert as this is only midseason.

This guy is making some serious panty dropping moves and congee cooking

Aug 15, 2020 12:21 PM

Aug 2014
Hmm... Touma didn't realize that he changed her clothes?
I think he won't go out with any of them. At least not if it breaks their friendship.
Thyriad-oPPailovAug 15, 2020 12:26 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 7, 2023 11:37 AM

May 2018
It's interesting to see how Kazusa doesn't realize that Haruki is just head over heels for her, but Setsuna does, and I guess since the very beginning, when Haruki describe Kazusa to her, and his words are passionate and platonic. And Setsuna knows right away that the lyrics of the song are like a love letter to Kazusa, love beyond reach, a love that cannot be. The fact that Kazusa doesn't know Haruki loves her, and Haruki doesn't know that Kazusa loves him, is simply tragic. This obliviousness will be their ruin.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Jun 11, 2023 10:38 PM

Jul 2016
Touma may be a musician and have a soft spot for Kitahara but I can't imagine sleeping right next to non-stop electric guitar practice being comfortable, especially while sick.

Setsuna's face while reading the lyrics tho
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.