Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2013 7:38 PM

Oct 2010
Now that all of the songs have been released, let's discuss the music! You can talk about the lyrics, sound direction, musical quality, etc. This discussion is not limited to the songs that were just released, but the entire soundtrack.

Boys be smile
Singer: Suzuyu
Composer: Jun Maeda
Base Track: Boys don't cry

Kimi to Nakushi Mono (TL please)
Singer: Ayaka Kitazawa
Composer: Shinji Orito

Mezameta Asa ni wa Kimi ga Tonari ni (Waking Up in the Morning with You)
Singer: Suzuyu
Base track: Waking up in the morning

Song for friends
Singer: Rita
Base Track: Kurugaya's Oppai

Faraway
Base Track: All Your Feels

Little Jumpers!

Clear Weather After the Rain
Composer: PMMK

Alicemagic
Composer: Shinji Orito

Little Busters!
Base Track: Friendship
FabulousSirJan 4, 2014 6:52 PM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 3, 2013 7:50 PM
May 2013
Alicemagic was composed by Shinji Orito, not Jun Maeda.

As far as the music goes, Little Busters! has some of the best tracks out of any VN/anime adaptation. I'm excited to see how some of the OST will be used during the rest of Refrain.
Nov 3, 2013 7:54 PM

Jul 2013
I think Mezameta Asa ni wa Kimi ga Tonari ni was a bad vocal cover of Waking Up in The Morning. It didnt remind me at all of the original, nor did it give the same feeling. Sure, its a good song in general, just not a good remake imo. I wonder what they plan on doing with this song since it has a TV Size. Kimi to no Nakushi Mono is a good song too. I didn't like it all that much at first, but it has grown on me and I love it now.
Also i wonder if
sanata50lbsbNov 3, 2013 8:18 PM
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 3, 2013 8:17 PM

Aug 2013
I actually like Little Busters! By Rita TV version better than the VN version..I still haven't heard waking up in the morning with you yet. Can someone give me a link?
Nov 3, 2013 8:19 PM

Jul 2013
epic_joelle said:
I actually like Little Busters! By Rita TV version better than the VN version..I still haven't heard waking up in the morning with you yet. Can someone give me a link?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkVoHJfArHw right here
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 3, 2013 8:23 PM

Sep 2012
Mm, I love the cover of Waking Up In The Morning.
With what sanata said, I think it does have a different feeling than the original.
The cover feels faster paced and powerful, compared to original song which seemed more relaxing.
It does feel like it's a completely different song, and I want to see how they'll use it and make it appropriate. I think it'll be great for the opening for Refrain. I think the start of the song might sound too "off" from the original's mood, I never thought of these song covers having to be faithful covers to the original.

I mean, Boys Be Smile doesn't really "feel" like Boys Don't Cry to me.
Boys Don't Cry felt really peaceful, like a sort of "everything is progressing slowly, smoothly and peacefully" sort of feeling.
Boys Be Smile, especially towards the middle, feels like it's doing the exact OPPOSITE of the original song in terms of feeling.
A lot of my impression of Key's songs comes from what scenes they're used in, though.

I love how Ryo Mizutsuki is composing some lovely OST for the anime.
She did some great songs from Rewrite, including my favorite:
This epic track- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ-ze4skX2c
This happy track- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh3BOey7rIM
This mysterious one- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpa6R_hF9uc
She's a great asset to have at Key, and I'm glad we have some extra talent working on LB Refrain.

As for lyrics discussion, I can't say a whole lot in detail, but I like how a lot of LB's OST have lyrics that could essentially be different character perspectives during the climax of the story. Little Busters' soundtrack is powerful, and I can imagine it being even more impactful for Japanese watchers who are paying attention to the lyrics. If I could understand every word of the OST during as it was playing, I don't think I'd be able to take it.

Some of the lines in the full version of Boys Be Smile ripped me to pieces. Reading a lot of the lyrics to LB's OST after knowing the full story adds to the impact.

Also, just gonna give a shoutout to Shinji Orito.
People don't give him enough credit, when I think he deserves nearly as much props with the OST composition as Maeda. He's more prevalent in other Key works, especially Rewrite. I like his theme songs (dat Kanon opening)

Don't get me wrong. I love Maeda, but I think a lot of people in the thread kind of assume he does everything at Key. I gotta admit, Maeda's work on the Angel Beats soundtrack is insane. It blew my mind when I found out he composed EVERY song in the OST. He's also so fortunate to get such beautiful singers. I don't listen to a ton of Japanese music, but Key's music just works so well.
Vladz0rNov 3, 2013 8:27 PM
Nov 3, 2013 8:57 PM

Jun 2012
I didn't realize that one song was a cover for Waking up in the Morning. I absolutely adore the ED for Refrain. It's amazing. Boys be smile really just feels like Maeda half-assed it to get it over with. Don't care for the track at all.

Speaking of the ED, anyone have the full lyrics for the full version of the song? I only have the lyrics from the TV size.
Nov 4, 2013 2:07 AM

Sep 2012
Musically, my favourite song this time around is definitely Kimi to Nakushi Mono. When I first heard it, I was just: O_O

Boys be Smile is pretty good. The lyrics are really damn appropriate, and the tone is nice. Musically, it's not THAT great, but the ending is just golden ("Like after a festival, only loneliness awaits").

And I don't really like Mezameta Asa ni wa Kimi ga Tonari ni that much. The beginning is just...weird. But the main chorus is pretty nice.

Still, "APPROACHING LIGHT" IS THE BEST.

MIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nov 4, 2013 3:05 AM

Aug 2011
Like most of you guys said, the vocal covers have their own "charm" to it.

but

Boys don't cry > Boys be smile
Waking up in the morning > mezameta asa

although i do love those songs as well!

As for the ending, I love it. (Probably moreso than Boys be smile)
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Nov 4, 2013 3:34 AM

Aug 2012
SleepingEntity said:

The best sentence I've read in this thread so far.
Nov 4, 2013 3:37 AM

Sep 2012
julyan04 said:
SleepingEntity said:

The best sentence I've read in this thread so far.

A little story of me first playing Little Busters:

Click click click click...
"I wonder which heroine route I'll do first...hmmm"
click click click click click

*Approaching Light plays*

"Nishizono route it is!!!"
Nov 4, 2013 3:44 PM

Oct 2012
After a little more than half a year, it pains me to only see one cover of a song from Ripresa, and that was only uploaded 2 days ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLHJuJABvzY

I'll try to cover Faraway if I ever finish learning it. :\

Someone really needs to cover Magic Ensemble from Ripresa.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr_2pb6Zc64
2good2good2good
Nov 4, 2013 4:12 PM

Sep 2012
All of Key's music is sex in my ears.~
Nov 4, 2013 5:32 PM

Aug 2008
Vladz0r said:

Especially in regards to Rewrite. Definitely the best soundtrack they've ever made. Feel like they get better music with every work they do literally.

I actually really like the unreleased track 3 that they keep using in the anime, definitely my favorite. I do hope little busters gets an arranged album like clannad did (know it has a guitar one hah).
Nov 4, 2013 5:52 PM

Feb 2013
Vladz0r said:

<3
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Nov 4, 2013 7:39 PM

Sep 2012
hyperknees91 said:

Especially in regards to Rewrite. Definitely the best soundtrack they've ever made. Feel like they get better music with every work they do literally.

I actually really like the unreleased track 3 that they keep using in the anime, definitely my favorite. I do hope little busters gets an arranged album like clannad did (know it has a guitar one hah).

I love Rewrite's OST and the memorability it had through its use.
In that aspect, I think it could be one of Key's best. The songs are awesomely vibrant and unique. In terms of production quality, variety, and uniqueness, it's definitely high up there.

I still really love Clannad's magical-sounding OST. Listening to Shinji Orito's Town (Machi, Toki no Nagare, Hito" still gives me chills and nostalgia. The Clannad OST overall feels like very high quality music, much like Rewrite.

Angel Beats had some varied and intense songs like Kanade, Otanashi, and Theme of the SSS, and it had a cool theme going for the whole Afterlife thing. There are some epic pieces in there, even if you think the anime did a subpar job of portraying Maeda's work. I think the final OST and its usage in the VN will be much better, and the overall experience may be on par with LB or Clannad.

LB's song rightfully embrace adolescence, and I'll never get tired of listening to all the common route music. Waking up in the Morning, Slow Curve, oh man. The intense and soulcrushing songs like Haruka Kanata and Song for Friends are great, and a lot of the music is used well to strengthen the bond between the Little Busters as you spend your time with them. People will say that the OST isn't as masterful as some of Key's other works, but some of these songs really grew on me, especially the character-related ones. I couldn't imagine anything else for LB. The music starts out so innocent and playful, and then we get to the heroine routes and Refrain... x_x
The switch in music execution to go with the tone shift in the VN work hand in hand.

It's hard for me to pick which one would be the "best" OST.
In terms of emotion, I'd have to pick LB or Clannad for its songs that I feel hit close to my soul regardless of how many times I play them.
In terms of "quality", I'd say Rewrite or Clannad. One thing though is that I never really liked the OST for the battles and whatnot. I though Fate/Stay Night's action and OST to go with it was better.

Favorite songs from each OST:
Angel Beats- Theme of SSS
Clannad- Town
Little Busters- Faraway
Rewrite- YO-SHI-NO, err I mean Scattered Flowers
There's this one cover that wasn't part of the OST originally- (Kitazawa Ayaka- Sunbright) and it's my absolute favorite thing from Rewrite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R7ZB9AUx-o

I can't choose what the best OST is, because a lot of it has to go hand in hand with the story. Combining a song with an event to remember will make it infinitely more memorable for me. I don't think there's a song you could show me that I would instantly like more than stuff from Key. Key's music composition that takes place alongside their story writing is just awesome.
Vladz0rNov 4, 2013 7:42 PM
Nov 4, 2013 8:34 PM

Oct 2010
WikiSonic said:
Alicemagic was composed by Shinji Orito, not Jun Maeda.
Oops, my bad. Fixed.

sanata50lbsb said:
I think Mezameta Asa ni wa Kimi ga Tonari ni was a bad vocal cover of Waking Up in The Morning. Sure, its a good song in general, just not a good remake imo.
I like the song, but I don't see it being used as an OP for Refrain at all; it doesn't suit the mood.

epic_joelle said:
I actually like Little Busters! By Rita TV version better than the VN version.
Same here! I like the guitar better in the TV version, although it's really the first 1:30 that stands out to me. Funny story: I decided to watch LB! because of the OP song in the trailer. I kept replaying it and replaying it, and even downloaded the vanilla version.

Vladz0r said:
I love how Ryo Mizutsuki is composing some lovely OST for the anime. She did some great songs from Rewrite. She's a great asset to have at Key, and I'm glad we have some extra talent working on LB Refrain.

Some of the lines in the full version of Boys Be Smile ripped me to pieces. Reading a lot of the lyrics to LB's OST after knowing the full story adds to the impact.
First of all, yes to Ryo Mizutsuki. "Scene shifts there" has to be one of my favorite tracks ever. And I get so many chills from "the hands we linked since the very start / are separating apart / and one by one they slowly disappear. (...) Just like the night after a festival, only loneliness awaits."

KeyIsLove said:
I absolutely adore the ED for Refrain. It's amazing. Boys be smile really just feels like Maeda half-assed it to get it over with. Don't care for the track at all.
Yeah, the ED grew on me, especially the "NOKKU shite" part, haha. I like "Boys be smile." The chorus evokes a sense of desperation that reflects Refrain, and the mood shift overall is pretty good.

SleepingEntity said:
Still, "APPROACHING LIGHT" IS THE BEST. MIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You don't know how happy you made me with this. I fell in love with her arc from the moment this track played (It helped that her route totally blew me away in the VN.), even more so when I learned it on the piano. Shinji Orito is amazing; another piece of his that I like is "Shoujo no Ori" from Kanon. He just captures Mio's and Mai's characters so well with his character themes. If Kurugaya wasn't the best girl, then surely Mio would be.

EpicCh33se said:
After a little more than half a year, it pains me to only see one cover of a song from Ripresa, and that was only uploaded 2 days ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLHJuJABvzY
You make me angry because EX's translation hasn't been finished yet. Haha. I hope to hear you play "Faraway" soon! As a general reminder, let's not post links/talk about "Faraway" and EX tracks until they appear in the show.

hyperknees91 said:
Yeah, that one is nice.

Vladz0r said:
I love Rewrite's OST and the memorability it had through its use.
In that aspect, I think it could be one of Key's best. The songs are awesomely vibrant and unique. In terms of production quality, variety, and uniqueness, it's definitely high up there.

I still really love Clannad's magical-sounding OST. Listening to Shinji Orito's Town (Machi, Toki no Nagare, Hito" still gives me chills and nostalgia. The Clannad OST overall feels like very high quality music, much like Rewrite.

Angel Beats had some varied and intense songs like Kanade, Otanashi, and Theme of the SSS, and it had a cool theme going for the whole Afterlife thing. There are some epic pieces in there, even if you think the anime did a subpar job of portraying Maeda's work. I think the final OST and its usage in the VN will be much better, and the overall experience may be on par with LB or Clannad.

LB's song rightfully embrace adolescence, and I'll never get tired of listening to all the common route music. Waking up in the Morning, Slow Curve, oh man. The intense and soulcrushing songs like Haruka Kanata and Song for Friends are great, and a lot of the music is used well to strengthen the bond between the Little Busters as you spend your time with them. People will say that the OST isn't as masterful as some of Key's other works, but some of these songs really grew on me, especially the character-related ones. I couldn't imagine anything else for LB. The music starts out so innocent and playful, and then we get to the heroine routes and Refrain... x_x
The switch in music execution to go with the tone shift in the VN work hand in hand.

It's hard for me to pick which one would be the "best" OST.
In terms of emotion, I'd have to pick LB or Clannad for its songs that I feel hit close to my soul regardless of how many times I play them.
In terms of "quality", I'd say Rewrite or Clannad. One thing though is that I never really liked the OST for the battles and whatnot. I though Fate/Stay Night's action and OST to go with it was better.

I can't choose what the best OST is, because a lot of it has to go hand in hand with the story. Combining a song with an event to remember will make it infinitely more memorable for me. I don't think there's a song you could show me that I would instantly like more than stuff from Key. Key's music composition that takes place alongside their story writing is just awesome.
I agree with everything you just said. I'm currently addicted to "Country Train" and "Palm of a Tiny Hand" from Clannad. The one track from AB! that really strikes me is "Ichiban no Takaramono," but the LiSA version. I like her voice and the mood of the track better, although the lyrics from the Karuta version hit home more. The quality OST is definitely a tie between Clannad and Rewrite. LB is good, but those two are above and beyond. Favorite tracks from Rewrite are
I agree that a lot of Key's music is memorable with the corresponding scenes. They are truly works of art. They can exist by themselves and cannot exist by themselves at the same time.

Nov 4, 2013 9:06 PM

Sep 2012
While I think Mezameta Asa ni wa Kimi ga Tonari ni might be too upbeat to be Refrain's opening, the lyrics have REFRAIN written all over it. It took me a while to figure out that it was the vocal version of Waking up in the morning. Only when the chorus came I figured it out, but the song is good and Suzuyu's voice fits it more than Boy's be smile in my opinion.
I already fell in love with the ending theme when I heard it live. The first time I heard the first 5 seconds I thought 'MOOD KILLER GG' but when the piano and vocals came in I took it back.
The anime version of Little Busters is definitely more upbeat and catchy thanks to the electric guitar in the beginning and chorus, but the original still has its nostalgic charm. Overall for Alicemagic, I didn't notice any difference between them at first except for the electric guitar which is more noticeable in the anime version.
SleepingEntity said:
Musically, my favourite song this time around is definitely Kimi to Nakushi Mono. When I first heard it, I was just: O_O

Boys be Smile is pretty good. The lyrics are really damn appropriate, and the tone is nice. Musically, it's not THAT great, but the ending is just golden ("Like after a festival, only loneliness awaits").

And I don't really like Mezameta Asa ni wa Kimi ga Tonari ni that much. The beginning is just...weird. But the main chorus is pretty nice.

MIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You made me type in "Approaching Light" on youtube and then I saw the top 2 comments and loled. xD
egnaro15Nov 4, 2013 9:16 PM
Nov 4, 2013 9:12 PM
Apr 2013
Anyone ever played with the notion that Mezameta Asa ni wa Kimi ga Tonari would actually be Refrain's new ending song. I mean the opening shows several events from Refrain, while the ending simply shows all the little busters. That seems like a more obvious thing to replace IMO.
MCALNov 4, 2013 9:53 PM
Nov 4, 2013 11:18 PM

Sep 2012
Anyone know if they are going to do anything with 涙色の翼 (Namida-iro no tsubasa)?
Also correct me if I'm wrong but I remember there was a song performed live that had everyone singing. Is that going to be available anywhere?
egnaro15Nov 4, 2013 11:21 PM
Nov 5, 2013 12:19 AM

Sep 2012
egnaro315 said:
Also correct me if I'm wrong but I remember there was a song performed live that had everyone singing. Is that going to be available anywhere?

It's out and it came with the ED. I have the mp3 =o
Nov 5, 2013 1:40 AM

Sep 2012
Vladz0r said:
egnaro315 said:

It's out and it came with the ED. I have the mp3 =o

It reminds me of Alicemagic but those guitar solos o.o
Too bad there's no TV size version. Probably won't be played in the anime.
Nov 5, 2013 3:20 AM

Sep 2012
What is this "Namida-iro no tsubasa" you guys are mentioning?
Nov 5, 2013 3:24 AM

Sep 2012
SleepingEntity said:
What is this "Namida-iro no tsubasa" you guys are mentioning?

It's an extra song that comes with the ED album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LomY7edVCjI
egnaro15Nov 5, 2013 3:31 AM
Nov 5, 2013 3:56 AM

Dec 2012
That Namida-iro no tsubasa freakin' awesome, but what if they used that at the end of an episode? I mean, the song's named something along the lines of 'The tears are over' and it was on an ending album.
Nov 5, 2013 4:33 AM

Aug 2011
MCAL said:
Anyone ever played with the notion that Mezameta Asa ni wa Kimi ga Tonari would actually be Refrain's new ending song. I mean the opening shows several events from Refrain, while the ending simply shows all the little busters. That seems like a more obvious thing to replace IMO.

I can almost guarantee it's going to be the ending song for

Funya-UsagiNov 5, 2013 4:48 AM
Nov 5, 2013 9:55 AM

Sep 2012
Funya-Usagi said:
MCAL said:

:O whao this made my day. and its only 1:55AM
Nov 5, 2013 10:52 AM

Aug 2008
Key will never make a song as tear jerking as YO-SHI-NO, if they do I will forever bow to their awesomeness.
Nov 5, 2013 5:41 PM

Sep 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Key will never make a song as tear jerking as YO-SHI-NO, if they do I will forever bow to their awesomeness.

^Key's greatest work ever. I laughed like such an idiot my entire family stared at me when I watched it.

But back on topic, Namida-iro no tsubasa is pretty good, although it seems completely out of place unless as the final, final ending song. But then what about Little Busters Jumper Edition? Maybe they'll find a way to put them both in. LBJE is better for nostalgia's sake, but this new song is pretty nice too.
SleepingEntityNov 5, 2013 5:48 PM
Nov 5, 2013 8:58 PM

Feb 2013
SleepingEntity said:
hyperknees91 said:

^Key's greatest work ever. I laughed like such an idiot my entire family stared at me when I watched it.

But back on topic, Namida-iro no tsubasa is pretty good, although it seems completely out of place unless as the final, final ending song. But then what about Little Busters Jumper Edition? Maybe they'll find a way to put them both in. LBJE is better for nostalgia's sake, but this new song is pretty nice too.

Personally like LBJE more, not to mention it has been a while since we last heard LB.
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Nov 6, 2013 7:07 AM

Jul 2013
shcboomer said:
SleepingEntity said:
hyperknees91 said:

Personally like LBJE more, not to mention it has been a while since we last heard LB.

LBJE for the final ending is a must
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 6, 2013 10:01 AM

Feb 2013
sanata50lbsb said:
shcboomer said:
SleepingEntity said:
hyperknees91 said:

Agreed!
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Nov 6, 2013 3:21 PM

Sep 2012
shcboomer said:
sanata50lbsb said:
shcboomer said:
SleepingEntity said:
hyperknees91 said:

Agreed!

Now if only we were the music directors for JC...
Nov 6, 2013 3:32 PM
May 2013
Isn't that why Rita was recording something for Refrain, a new version of Little Busters! Jumper possibly?
Nov 6, 2013 4:45 PM

Sep 2012
Inb4 its a remaster/remake of Haruka Kanata that Rita was working on.
Nov 6, 2013 5:02 PM

Jul 2013
WikiSonic said:
Isn't that why Rita was recording something for Refrain, a new version of Little Busters! Jumper possibly?

Vladz0r said:
Inb4 its a remaster/remake of Haruka Kanata that Rita was working on.

i don't mind either of those actually. it'd be interesting to hear both
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 6, 2013 6:46 PM

Oct 2013
shirayuki75 said:

VN players, for the love of Kyousuke, please put everything from the VN in spoilers. Even routes that have already happened. I read the VN this summer, and I would not have wanted to see spoilers for routes that were executed differently in the VN. And please do not discuss "Faraway" at this time.

Why shouldn't they discuss "Faraway"? Whats wrong about that song?
Nov 6, 2013 6:52 PM

Sep 2012
-Riptide- said:
shirayuki75 said:

VN players, for the love of Kyousuke, please put everything from the VN in spoilers. Even routes that have already happened. I read the VN this summer, and I would not have wanted to see spoilers for routes that were executed differently in the VN. And please do not discuss "Faraway" at this time.

It hasn't been played yet in the anime so it's better not to discuss it as we will end up discussing future events.
Nov 6, 2013 6:53 PM

Sep 2012
-Riptide- said:

The song is used once in the entire VN, at the climax of Refrain, so it's best not to discuss it.
The lyrics to LB's songs have a lot of foreshadowing if you read into them, as well.
It'd be easy for someone to comment on the meaning of some lyrics of Faraway and spoil parts of Refrain for people who haven't read the VN.
Nov 6, 2013 6:55 PM

Oct 2013
Vladz0r said:
-Riptide- said:

The song is used once in the entire VN, at the climax of Refrain, so it's best not to discuss it.
The lyrics to LB's songs have a lot of foreshadowing if you read into them, as well.
It'd be easy for someone to comment on the meaning of some lyrics of Faraway and spoil parts of Refrain for people who haven't read the VN.

Isn't that the song they used for the PV of Refrain?
Nov 6, 2013 6:56 PM
May 2013
-Riptide- said:
Vladz0r said:
-Riptide- said:

Isn't that the song they used for the PV of Refrain?

Yep.
Nov 7, 2013 10:50 PM
Nov 2013
EpicCh33se said:
2good2good2good

as you wish ^_^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVMyVm2-T3g
Nov 8, 2013 1:12 AM

Aug 2011
Kitazawa Ayaka just tweeted about a live concert with Suzuyu on dec 15th.

it's called Little Twin Melody.

Plz vocal little melody.
Nov 8, 2013 4:39 AM

Sep 2012
Funya-Usagi said:

Plz vocal little melody.

Yes please, such a simple yet effectively touching song.
egnaro15Nov 8, 2013 4:52 AM
Nov 8, 2013 11:42 AM

Oct 2012
chardsixteen said:
EpicCh33se said:
2good2good2good

as you wish ^_^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVMyVm2-T3g

I love you.
Nov 8, 2013 11:51 PM

Oct 2010
Even though "Faraway" is in the PV for Refrain, I'd rather not discuss it, although it seems there are mostly VN players in here. Haha.

I just started listening to "Lamplight" again and am basking in its musical brilliance. It's really magical and fitting for Key's supernatural elements. I love all of the different instruments used in it.

Funya-Usagi said:
That's brilliant. Excellent deduction.

Funya-Usagi said:

Plz vocal little melody.
Yes. Just yes. But I watched Suzuyu's live "Boys be smile" performance on YouTube, and it wasn't that great.

Nov 9, 2013 12:00 AM

Sep 2013
Hmm is it possible Hanabi will play in todays episode? I love that song..
Nov 9, 2013 12:05 AM

Sep 2012
DeathDoUsPart said:
Hmm is it possible Hanabi will play in todays episode? I love that song..

Unless Lia was lying then it will play lol. The question is when or why.
Nov 9, 2013 1:03 PM

Dec 2012
Just going to drop this fantastic musical track right here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CToJ-ecvGeU
Nov 9, 2013 7:48 PM

Feb 2013
<3 Hanabi.
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

539 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Vladz0r - Dec 21, 2013

372 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

352 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

230 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

186 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 16, 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.