Forums
New
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 5, 2013 9:43 AM

Dec 2011
Vladz0r said:
NayukiShiina said:
Barion-Zara said:
What's with people saying since it's JC then no.

I know they didn't do that well with S1 but lately they've been on a friggin roll. I think they can do this. (I hope XD)

Bakuman was done by JC Staff and is in the first 30...

Yep, and Bakuman wasn't even that amazing and had crappy romance from what I've heard.

You should check it out, i thought it was pretty good. (its even in my top 5 list lolz)
Oct 5, 2013 9:48 AM

Sep 2012
Vladz0r said:
NayukiShiina said:
Barion-Zara said:
What's with people saying since it's JC then no.

I know they didn't do that well with S1 but lately they've been on a friggin roll. I think they can do this. (I hope XD)

Bakuman was done by JC Staff and is in the first 30...

Yep, and Bakuman wasn't even that amazing and had crappy romance from what I've heard.

Yeah, the stupid romance made me drop the manga. I don't think LBR will reach tp 5, but it might reach top 50, since many haters drop it after season 1.
Oct 5, 2013 10:34 AM
Dec 2010
No. With the first season not even in the top 1000, the odds of season 2 reaching in the top 5 are none whatsoever, unless season 2 has absolutely nothing to do with the first season and is a completely different anime altogether. Regardless of the quality of the VN, if an anime based on it did that, a second season stands no chance of achieving such a feat. A second season, using the same setting and same characters, ranking more than 1000 positions than its prequel is as close to impossible as you can get.

On a side-note, I'd like to make a note of what meaning the word "refrain" was used with in another anime.
Oct 5, 2013 1:05 PM
Jan 2012
irbis said:
No. With the first season not even in the top 1000, the odds of season 2 reaching in the top 5 are none whatsoever, unless season 2 has absolutely nothing to do with the first season and is a completely different anime altogether. Regardless of the quality of the VN, if an anime based on it did that, a second season stands no chance of achieving such a feat. A second season, using the same setting and same characters, ranking more than 1000 positions than its prequel is as close to impossible as you can get.

On a side-note, I'd like to make a note of what meaning the word "refrain" was used with in another anime.

You obviously haven't played the VN if you think the setting is the same...
Oct 5, 2013 1:40 PM

Sep 2012
The only people who have a valid opinion in this thread are people who have read the VN, and preferably other VNs, and can deduce the amount of effort they're putting in Refrain so far and try to speculate at how they'll do the main story arcs.

I don't know why anyone's even responding to people who have only looked at the first season.
There are plenty of shows that get much higher budget and better story sequels or movies. There's a huge score difference beween the seasons of Clannad, Bakuman->Bakuman S3, The Haruhi anime (and those pretty bad scores from s2 with the Endless Eight) -> the movie with an 8.95. Aria the Animation has a 7.9 and the 3rd season has a 8.76.

There's related material like remakes such as Hellsing Ultimate, Hunter x Hunter 2011, and Fate/Zero that have much higher scores than the original Hellsing, original Hunter x Hunter, and the Fate/Stay Night anime.

Little Busters' season 2 is getting much more attention and effort than the first season, and the writing is on the same level as Clannad.
I still don't know if it'll reach THAT high until I see how well they can execute route endings, and eventually the Rin and Refrain routes, but an 8.5 is easily guaranteed if they keep the quality of the first episode. Kurugaya's route isn't even the focus of the story and it's getting this kind of attention, so it will probably get even better.

And anyway, I think that people who continued this show from the first season and don't have high expectations are gonna be blown away come Refrain.
Vladz0rOct 5, 2013 1:47 PM
Oct 5, 2013 1:51 PM

Nov 2010
As much as I liked LB, I don't think it will reach that high. Safe bet would be top 100, top 10 I think is the top bet. Even if JC manages to deliver, hate will still be there.

Personally I think it's best to set zero expectation and see what JC will bring to the store. I'm already pretty hyped, though.
Oct 5, 2013 1:53 PM

Sep 2012
Yeah, I've realized that some people just plain don't like the style of silliness and fun that Key and Little Busters have been doing.
Zero expectations it is ;)
Oct 5, 2013 1:53 PM

Jul 2013
zeroyuki92 said:
As much as I liked LB, I don't think it will reach that high. Safe bet would be top 100, top 10 I think is the top bet. Even if JC manages to deliver, hate will still be there.

Personally I think it's best to set zero expectation and see what JC will bring to the store. I'm already pretty hyped, though.

its ranked #259 and has 8.23 average right now
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Oct 5, 2013 1:55 PM

Sep 2012
The rating isn't going to matter for a while tbh. It's not popular enough at all for the ratings to be set in stone.
Oct 5, 2013 4:28 PM

Feb 2013
Vladz0r said:
The rating isn't going to matter for a while tbh. It's not popular enough at all for the ratings to be set in stone.

Yeah, it'll depend a lot on how they handle the rest of it and pace it as well.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Oct 5, 2013 4:38 PM

Sep 2012
Vladz0r said:
The only people who have a valid opinion in this thread are people who have read the VN, and preferably other VNs, and can deduce the amount of effort they're putting in Refrain so far and try to speculate at how they'll do the main story arcs.

I really don't know how that makes their opinion more valid. We are judging the anime, and in the end, you've seen only one episode, like most of us.
Oct 5, 2013 4:47 PM
Mar 2011
SetsukoHara said:
Vladz0r said:

I really don't know how that makes their opinion more valid. We are judging the anime, and in the end, you've seen only one episode, like most of us.

my view is the most valid cuase i use the trand to ack it up
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Oct 5, 2013 5:45 PM

Aug 2011
DateYutaka said:
SetsukoHara said:
Vladz0r said:

No.
Oct 5, 2013 5:51 PM
Mar 2011
mitch3315 said:
DateYutaka said:
SetsukoHara said:
Vladz0r said:

No.

yes
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Oct 5, 2013 5:54 PM

Sep 2012
Who'd ever have suspected Steins;Gate to be a top anime after its initial reviews?
Oh yeah, people who saw how good the directing was and people who had played the VN and seen its potential.
People thought it was worse than Little Busters s1.
http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=9253" target="_blank">http://web.archive.org/web/20110411153024/http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=9253

I kind of wish the thread said "top 30" instead of top 5.
The posts just saying "No" that thing it's going to be the same as season 1 are cringeworthy but we'll see.
I can see it being a Top 30 TV series anime, at least, if it doesn't go further.
Oct 5, 2013 5:59 PM

Sep 2011
Vladz0r said:
Who'd ever have suspected Steins;Gate to be a top anime after its initial reviews?
Oh yeah, people who saw how good the directing was and people who had played the VN and seen its potential.
People thought it was worse than Little Busters s1.
http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=9253" target="_blank">http://web.archive.org/web/20110411153024/http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=9253
you shouldnt have used a example of only after 1 episode had aired, especially cause steins gate's first episode wasnt even good, little bustsers has had 25 episodes that alot of people didnt enjoy, of course theres a shit ton of doubt, and its in the hands of a studio known to fuck up source material before so even if the source material is the best thing ever theres should still be doubt, hell case and point look at what happened to dangan ronpa, the game was considered one of the best of the year when it came out and even got a shit ton of fans over seas after translations came out praising its characters and twists......now look at how the anime was recieved
JizzyHitlerOct 5, 2013 6:03 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 5, 2013 6:01 PM

Aug 2011
DateYutaka said:
mitch3315 said:
DateYutaka said:
SetsukoHara said:
Vladz0r said:

No.

yes

Your "trand" is stupid, you claim that it'll be top five because it's a late night anime. If this were the case we'd have 20-30 new shows breaking into the top 5 every season.
Oct 5, 2013 6:05 PM

Sep 2012
Steins;Gate's score didn't get anywhere near where it was until Tuturu's episode, despite there being some interesting episodes from eps 1-10
http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=9253" target="_blank">http://web.archive.org/web/20110611040727/http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=9253
Maybe this link is better, 10 episodes into Steins;Gate.

And Kurugaya's route isn't even considered to be great compared the main arcs of Little Busters (Rin and Refrain) , but even some of the anime-only fans are liking it more than anything last season
Steins;Gate and Refrain are both based on material that was considered to be pretty good.

Justification for a "yes" or "no" is all I want.
Oct 5, 2013 6:05 PM
Mar 2011
mitch3315 said:
DateYutaka said:
mitch3315 said:
DateYutaka said:
SetsukoHara said:
Vladz0r said:

No.

yes

Your "trand" is stupid, you claim that it'll be top five because it's a late night anime. If this were the case we'd have 20-30 new shows breaking into the top 5 every season.

Late Night plus Hyped it will llook at clannad for example

the cuaseation of the trend is the fact fan subbers hate for the most part subbing Prime time anime too

go thiouth the top 100 Tv anime ad you will see i am right

Oct 5, 2013 6:09 PM

Aug 2011
DateYutaka said:

Clannad had KyoAni, Little Busters! has J.C. Staff, that right there will boost Clannad's rating on it's own.

the cuaseation of the trend is the fact fan subbers hate for the most part subbing Prime time anime too

Fansubbers sub shows they like, and that the English speaking viewers want to see. Most of us don't give a fuck about something like Sazae-san.

More anime air late night, of course then late night anime will dominate the top ratings. You aren't using any "trand" to back up your bullshit, you're simply realising the bloody obvious, and then stating it.
Oct 5, 2013 6:13 PM

Sep 2012
@ the Late Night anime theory.
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood aired at 5pm, and Clannad After Story aired at midnight.
To some degree, there's a correlation between the effort the studio/producers are willing to put in, including paying extra to get it at a better time slot. Producers won't pay for a better time slot unless they can make their show better than before.
There's a correlation, most likely, but it's not a 100% chance.

That being said, Little Busters' time slot did move forward from 10:30pm to 8:30pm Japan time, which leans towards being a prime time show, and they've shown more effort so far. They had a similar time slot agreement (11pm) as season 1's time locked in for a re-run of the series, but moved up a few hours for Refrain. Take those facts as you will.
Oct 5, 2013 6:16 PM
Mar 2011
mitch3315 said:
DateYutaka said:

Clannad had KyoAni, Little Busters! has J.C. Staff, that right there will boost Clannad's rating on it's own.

Fansubbers sub shows they like, and that the English speaking viewers want to see. Most of us don't give a fuck about something like Sazae-san.

More anime air late night, of course then late night anime will dominate the top ratings. You aren't using any "trand" to back up your bullshit, you're simply realising the bloody obvious, and then stating it.

there alot of prime time anime but there long runners or Franchises [ wait so the top 15 tv Ratings anime are not prime time anime that not ture id extant that to the top 25 tv ratings anime how muc h of them are subbed none

thus making it harder for anime to get mainstram in the west too cuase but diffenrt rant or diffenrt day

Oct 5, 2013 6:16 PM

Feb 2013
Vladz0r said:
@ the Late Night anime theory.
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood aired at 5pm, and Clannad After Story aired at midnight.
To some degree, there's a correlation between the effort the studio/producers are willing to put in, including paying extra to get it at a better time slot. Producers won't pay for a better time slot unless they can make their show better than before.
There's a correlation, most likely, but it's not a 100% chance.

That being said, Little Busters' time slot did move forward from 10:30pm to 8:30pm Japan time, which leans towards being a prime time show, and they've shown more effort so far. They had a similar time slot agreement (11pm) as season 1's time locked in for a re-run of the series, but moved up a few hours for Refrain. Take those facts as you will.

Interesting time shift, well at least you can tell they put in more effort. That and money.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Nov 2, 2013 8:48 AM

Sep 2011
Seems not :((
Nov 2, 2013 8:54 AM

Dec 2012
KurizenT said:
It's not even finished. Wait until it's over. Then we'll see whether it makes it there or not. The last 7 episodes will be the ones that'll decide things. Those 7 episodes will contain what makes Little Busters so fucking amazing.
Nov 2, 2013 9:07 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
KurizenT said:
we've not even reached the actual Refrain route yet..
Nov 2, 2013 9:12 AM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
KurizenT said:

Just wait, LB: Refrain will go to top 50s.
I don't think top 5 though.
Nov 2, 2013 9:13 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Zelot said:
KurizenT said:

I'm gonna blindly guess it'll end up at like... 8.80 or smth maybe
Nov 2, 2013 9:22 AM

Sep 2012
Top 5 is pretty tough, but with the way they're building up and developing the mood of the story much better, especially in the recent episode, I can see it getting at least an 8.7, even with it being done by JC Staff.
Nov 2, 2013 8:32 PM

Sep 2011
Zelot said:
KurizenT said:

So which mean you agree with me :)) XD

Vladz0r said:
Top 5 is pretty tough, but with the way they're building up and developing the mood of the story much better, especially in the recent episode, I can see it getting at least an 8.7, even with it being done by JC Staff.

Agree :)) Unless, JC Staff do something f*** to this series.

HaXXspetten said:
Zelot said:
KurizenT said:

I'm gonna blindly guess it'll end up at like... 8.80 or smth maybe

I hope they don't rush things :))

Seano299 said:
KurizenT said:
It's not even finished. Wait until it's over. Then we'll see whether it makes it there or not. The last 7 episodes will be the ones that'll decide things. Those 7 episodes will contain what makes Little Busters so fucking amazing.

Except if they rush things.
Nov 4, 2013 2:18 AM

Feb 2012
eh after episode 5 it went from 8.32 to 8.30 ;w;
Nov 4, 2013 2:28 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
smilewolfy said:
eh after episode 5 it went from 8.32 to 8.30 ;w;
not entirely surprising nor a very big deal

should climb quite a bit in score for three reasons before it's over though

1) Refrain arc actually starting (and ending)
2) Many (if not most) people don't actually rate ongoing series until they're finished (this can strike both ways but I'd reckon it's more likely it'd make it go up rather than down)
3) The MAL 20% eps watched requirement doesn't trigger before a series is labeled as 'finished airing' so some of the lowest scores will get deleted from the calculation once it's done

exactly where that'll leave us in the end... who knows
Nov 4, 2013 3:17 AM
Jul 2009
Doubt it considering what the top five are; might still make it to top 50.

No music, no life. Know music, know life. Thomas Carlyle
Nov 4, 2013 5:50 PM

Aug 2008
I don't even know how After Story is in the top 5. So yeah.

Even if it doesn't it's no biggy. I mean code geass is in the top 10, that's pretty insane right there.
Nov 4, 2013 7:52 PM

Sep 2012
JC Staff might surprise us starting next episode.
If they've been cutting budget for episodes 4-5 to make the rest of the season gloriously animated and executed, with the kind of style JC Staff has implemented in Little Busters, I think it could reach really high if it's done right.

One thing is that LB is a bit more complex than other stories, and people appreciate the instant homehitting themes and endings of the top anime. That being said, people who stuck with Little Busters to the end may grow to love it. I can't tell if JC Staff has handled the characters well or not, since that will have quite a bit to do with the impact of the story.

Refrain is what the story is focused on, and it can change people's entire opinion on the series. Almost every day I find new people who have completed Little Busters and loved Refrain, but didn't really care for the heroine routes.
Kurugaya's route somehow turned out to be really well appreciated, so the 2nd season could have a lot of great memorable episodes overall.
If someone asked me if my overall experience with Little Busters (VN) was better than Clannad (anime/VN), I wouldn't be able to say "yes", but the experience in Refrain and the climax of Refrain was much more than Clannad offered to me.

I tend to rate based on the climax and main part of a series rather than the experience as a whole, and LB's structure may encourage people to give it a high score based on that. Some shows like Aria the Origination I would probably give an 8-9 overall, but the last episode and its sudden realization went beyond what I could get out of most other anime I've seen. I highly value the climax of a story, especially when it's emotional. The VN Symphonic Rain feels that way to me as well. I can tell it was built up to be a climactic experience, and appreciate the buildup in hindsight.

tldr; I like da climax, and Refrain is an all-encompassing one. I think if they passionately animate the rest of the season, especially the final arc of Refrain, it could go extremely high.
Nov 4, 2013 10:14 PM

Mar 2012
So far imo, this anime isn't good enough to be top 5. Maybe top 10 if it ends up being as good as Clannad After Story.
Nov 4, 2013 10:35 PM

Sep 2012
With what xAvengerx has been saying-
LB is built climactically and requires some reflection, and requires that people focus on the main arc of the show, Refrain, rather than all the stuff from episodes 1-6.
Clannad/After Story are more consistent overall, both in the VN and the anime, but the climax and revelation of Refrain is are more unique and climactic than Clannad.

It just depends how the scores go the show finishes, I guess. Angel Beats' score went way up for the Yui and Graduation episodes, but a lot of people did like the comedy and show overall. Without those few memorable episode, the show wouldn't be nearly as high, though. LB hasn't gotten to have its entire arc which should be packed with memorability.
Episodes 1-6 of Little Busters!: Refrain should be compared to eps 1-10 of Clannad After Story, though I think most people will still say Clannad was better for those episodes, even if they hardly relate to the main plot of After Story involving Tomoya, Nagisa, and Ushio.

LB has a Secret story building up, while Clannad keeps you entertained with loosely related or unrelated subplots. I wish I could see Clannad After Story's scores before the climactic points of the show aired.
Nov 5, 2013 10:56 AM

Aug 2008
Lets not forget that After Story has an absolute joke of an ending. and the first 8 episodes are completely incoherent with the rest of the plot (Cmon guys, the first 6 episodes are way better than the first 6 episodes of After Story).

I guess people just rate After Story so high because of episode 16 and 18. I really wouldn't be surprised.

I mean I like After Story decently don't get me wrong. But I'm not sure why people ignore all it's problems. I guess they just don't matter to anyone.

And Vladzor if you're curious about reviewers point of view on the earlier episodes. They were just curious on why the anime needed to even happen in the first place.
Nov 5, 2013 11:04 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
hyperknees91 said:
I guess people just rate After Story so high because of episode 16 and 18. I really wouldn't be surprised.
22 most of all.

Some people really hate it, but because of the way it completely toys with your emotions, it stands out as one of the most memorable episodes in anime history and like it or not, if it hadn't ended the way it did I can guarantee that the ratings would have been significantly lower than what they currently are. Sure, I won't deny that it might be, as you say 'a joke of an ending' but precisely because it is that way, the ratings are as high as they are. When people cry tears of joy like never before, the objective reasoning kind of gets thrown out the window and they give it 10s for the tears rather than the story itself.

also The Palm of a Tiny Hand as the icing on the cake :3
Nov 5, 2013 11:18 AM

Aug 2008
HaXXspetten said:
hyperknees91 said:
22 most of all.

Some people really hate it, but because of the way it completely toys with your emotions, it stands out as one of the most memorable episodes in anime history and like it or not, if it hadn't ended the way it did I can guarantee that the ratings would have been significantly lower than what they currently are. Sure, I won't deny that it might be, as you say 'a joke of an ending' but precisely because it is that way, the ratings are as high as they are. When people cry tears of joy like never before, the objective reasoning kind of gets thrown out the window and they give it 10s for the tears rather than the story itself.

Ughhh 22. I guess I can understand it because that kind of crap happened in
but people still really like her route.

I guess people just want happy endings regardless of how well it's actually told.
Nov 5, 2013 11:19 AM

Sep 2012
hyperknees91 said:

And Vladzor if you're curious about reviewers point of view on the earlier episodes. They were just curious on why the anime needed to even happen in the first place.

Cool, and I've said on this forum dozen of times that I don't really care for people who aren't going to give the anime a chance. At least with Little Busters there was always an underlying mystery, so Good Job to those deciding it's not worth watching before it even gets unveiled.

I also think LB might have the same "problem" as After Story with the ending, though I think it was better because of how character-driven it was (Riki and Rin becoming stronger and saving them) rather than Clannad's otherworldly and omnipotent supernatural force.

And @ your first statement with the episodes being completely incoherent with the rest of the plot.
This is the exact thing I've been getting at with Little Busters. The series is much more focused, character-driven, and climactic than Clannad. It might need more episodes, but I think it can still build itself up to be a very emotional experience come the end of Refrain. Kurugaya's route in the anime at least has significant continuity in the story. What Clannad route in the anime was still relevant when Tomoya and Nagisa were living together in After Story? I can't think of any that are quite up there with Kurugaya's, story-wise.
Anyway, I think the Secret is being done well and people will get a lot out of the show come the Refrain arc.
Nov 5, 2013 11:24 AM

Aug 2008
Vladz0r said:
hyperknees91 said:

Cool, and I've said on this forum dozen of times that I don't really care for people who aren't going to give the anime a chance. At least with Little Busters there was always an underlying mystery, so Good Job to those deciding it's not worth watching before it even gets unveiled.

I also think LB might have the same "problem" as After Story with the ending, though I think it was better because of how character-driven it was (Riki and Rin becoming stronger and saving them) rather than Clannad's otherworldly and omnipotent supernatural force.

And @ your first statement with the episodes being completely incoherent with the rest of the plot.
This is the exact thing I've been getting at with Little Busters. The series is much more focused, character-driven, and climactic than Clannad. It might need more episodes, but I think it can still build itself up to be a very emotional experience come the end of Refrain. Kurugaya's route in the anime at least has significant continuity in the story. What Clannad route in the anime was still relevant when Tomoya and Nagisa were living together in After Story? I can't think of any that are quite up there with Kurugaya's, story-wise.
Anyway, I think the Secret is being done well and people will get a lot out of the show come the Refrain arc.

Well I might have a problem with the ending to Little Busters. I can say it makes a lot more sense and is a lot better told than the ending to Clannad. Yes I would have preferred something different but it definitely is much more justified.
Nov 5, 2013 11:28 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
hyperknees91 said:
HaXXspetten said:
hyperknees91 said:
22 most of all.

Ughhh 22. I guess I can understand it because that kind of crap happened in
but people still really like her route.

I guess people just want happy endings regardless of how well it's actually told.
might sound a bit shallow but yeah, that is pretty much the case
Nov 5, 2013 11:46 AM

Sep 2012
Hehe, a comment on YouTube described our ideas on Clannad and LB pretty much accurately:

(In regards to Clannad+ After Story)
i´ve watched both and yea they´re both amazing...but clannad is something different...its special...
to be honest....i hated the first season...i stopped watching clannad after the 1. season for like a month...but i´m VERY glad i watched afterstory...it was not just good...it was outstanding...the last 7 episodes are enough to make the whole anime more than just good.
Nov 5, 2013 11:49 AM

Mar 2012
isn't this just some shitty key show
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Nov 5, 2013 11:50 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Mahou_Kony said:
bait.jpg
Nov 5, 2013 11:52 AM

Sep 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Mahou_Kony said:
bait.jpg

Oop, I got this one- http://i.imgur.com/ICENnKB.png
Don't fall for it guys.
Nov 5, 2013 11:56 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Vladz0r said:
HaXXspetten said:
Mahou_Kony said:
bait.jpg

Oop, I got this one- http://i.imgur.com/ICENnKB.png
Don't fall for it guys.
Lol that's pretty
Nov 5, 2013 12:00 PM

Sep 2012
I can't wait for someone to make an anime version of the Called Bait pic.

Anyway,@Mahou_Kony if you want a serious answer:

You'd have to get through the first season (same as Clannad, which you didn't seem to like) but maybe you'll like Refrain, since a lot of people consider it to be the best thing to ever come out of Key,and This Season isn't as moe and inconsistently focused than After Story. (All those subplot episodes, Mei, Sunohara, etc.)
Nov 5, 2013 12:00 PM

Aug 2008
Vladz0r said:
Hehe, a comment on YouTube described our ideas on Clannad and LB pretty much accurately:

(In regards to Clannad+ After Story)
i´ve watched both and yea they´re both amazing...but clannad is something different...its special...
to be honest....i hated the first season...i stopped watching clannad after the 1. season for like a month...but i´m VERY glad i watched afterstory...it was not just good...it was outstanding...the last 7 episodes are enough to make the whole anime more than just good.

Cute.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

538 by PepegasLand »»
Apr 19, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

351 by FUNNYDOGE »»
Apr 13, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2013

391 by Remurst »»
Apr 9, 2:48 AM

» How good?

kam1n0 - Dec 12, 2021

21 by Donkunsan »»
Apr 2, 2023 3:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sycheras - Nov 9, 2013

371 by kusanagi_ZFG »»
Feb 22, 2023 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.