Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 25, 2013 10:12 PM

Jan 2013
Either Kuroneko or Manami(she really grew up on me after her fight)
Kirino is an insufferable bitch
Aug 25, 2013 11:43 PM

Nov 2011
I like Kuroneko but... I have to go with Ayase!
Aug 26, 2013 1:21 AM

Nov 2012
manami after and before the fight.. :p
and ayase :p
Aug 26, 2013 10:27 PM

Dec 2012
ThisIsDK said:
Kanako cause she's gonna be rich.

Lol'd

The choice is obvious however. From what is shown, the one who expressed her feelings the most would be kuroneko.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Jan 1, 2014 8:36 AM

May 2013
I voted for going gay since there were some hot dudes in this anime dat club president is sucha tease, won't take his glasses off...But seriously, I would probably choose Kirino, with Ayase a very close second. I wouldn't choose Minami even if she is the only girl left on this planet. Before the fight she was shit, and after the fight she was shit, shit just doesn't improve over time it just decomposes.
Jan 1, 2014 10:17 AM

May 2012
Anyone in here who does not choose the Neko Maid has clearly lost his mind.
S H O U T _ O L D _ B U T _ G O L D
Jan 1, 2014 10:25 AM

Nov 2013
Kirino of course. She's the best, It's love at first sight. Ayase is my number two, I love her too.
And Kuroneko is only for pedophiles, no thanks.

gamer2710 said:
Guess what i picked.

"Screw it, I'll turn gay" ?
tsundereharasserJan 1, 2014 10:31 AM
Jan 1, 2014 10:31 AM

May 2012
tsundereharasser said:

And Kuroneko is only for pedophiles, no thanks.

I wouldn't use that word on Anime forums..

Kirino is younger than Kuroneko and much more immature. Don't judge by physical appearance.

However, I leave it to your opinion to like Kirino more than Kuroneko. Just don't say wrong facts
Jan 1, 2014 10:33 AM

Nov 2013
iNaruX said:

Kirino looks older than Kuroneko, and Kuroneko looks younger than Kirino. And if you don't like word 'pedophile' I'll call you 'lolicon' It's the same.
Kirino is younger than Kuroneko and much more immature. Don't judge by physical appearance.

Kirino is much more mature than Kuroneko. Kirino is much more successful, Kirino gets a life. She's an athlete, model, advanced student, a book writer and she has her own anime. And she fights for her love unlike Kuroneko. Kuroneko is just a little kid in comparing with Kirino. Just don't say wrong facts too. And we should judge by physical appearace because loli-girls exist for some reason, not because of their rich inner life.
tsundereharasserJan 1, 2014 10:57 AM
Jan 1, 2014 11:15 AM

May 2012
Lol ok, I get it, you must like Kirino alot :O

But pedophile is not lolicon, come on...

And there's not much of a difference :O both look like ...ah well I won't argue, it's hopeless to argue with fanboys anyways ^^

Have a nice day.
Jan 1, 2014 11:25 AM

Nov 2013
iNaruX said:

But pedophile is not lolicon, come on...

loli means lolita

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita
Jan 3, 2014 7:30 PM

Sep 2009
iNaruX said:

If you are talking about Ruri, then clearly I have lost my mind. I kind of do question my sanity though, since Ayase is the first and only yandere I like.

Jan 4, 2014 3:51 AM

May 2012
xuezhi said:
iNaruX said:

If you are talking about Ruri, then clearly I have lost my mind. I kind of do question my sanity though, since Ayase is the first and only yandere I like.

I have nothing to say against her...do you think she was a yandere? More like tsun tsun like little Kirito..

I found the story surrounding her and Kirito hilarious..sexual harassment? come on!
Jan 5, 2014 5:59 PM

Sep 2009
iNaruX said:

I have nothing to say against her...do you think she was a yandere? More like tsun tsun like little Kirito..

I found the story surrounding her and Kirito hilarious..sexual harassment? come on!

Actually, Ayase is a yandere. She is also a tsundere, a model, cute, beautiful, and nice.

Kirito or Kirino? I am confused.

Jan 6, 2014 2:12 AM

May 2012
LOL Sorry, I meant Kirino hahah

Umm...yeah, you prefer her? go for it..I prefer kuroneko. Neko Maid and not kicking me around 85% of the time I'm around :P
Jan 10, 2014 6:28 PM

Sep 2009
I do not find a neko maid appealing. Actually, I do not like Ruri's hime bangs and her penchant for talking with "I will curse you to death" and other phrases like that. Other than that I like her gaming skills and the fights she has with Kirino. In short I do not like or dislike Kuroneko so I wish you luck against all the other people who like her.

Jan 11, 2014 4:07 AM

May 2012
I'm not against anyone. I think you got that wrong. I don't care who you like. Freedom FTW :D
Jan 12, 2014 7:35 PM

Sep 2009
No, I got what you were saying. I just wanted to wish you luck against all the other Ruri fans. I took it also as a chance to tell you why she does not appeal to me.

Jan 13, 2014 11:59 AM

May 2012
xuezhi said:
No, I got what you were saying. I just wanted to wish you luck against all the other Ruri fans. I took it also as a chance to tell you why she does not appeal to me.

Oh I get it now, sorry for being so snappy lol :S
Yea it'll be tough >.<
Jan 19, 2014 9:20 PM

Aug 2012
Who the fuck chose one of Kuroneko's sisters...?
Jan 20, 2014 6:45 AM

Nov 2013
DoomTheWiseWolf said:

lol better ask who's put them on the list in the first place XD
maybe 3 people just missed that pool is called "pick a waifu" and thought this was kinda the best character pool. Otherwise... creepy lol
Mar 14, 2014 10:12 AM

Mar 2009
i love Kuroneko~

but i'll go for Ayase~
Apr 3, 2014 6:55 PM

Mar 2014
tsundereharasser said:
DoomTheWiseWolf said:

lol better ask who's put them on the list in the first place XD
maybe 3 people just missed that pool is called "pick a waifu" and thought this was kinda the best character pool. Otherwise... creepy lol

im guessing someone felt like being a troll XD but if not... that'd seriously disturb me lmao

Apr 3, 2014 7:06 PM

Mar 2014
ahhhh where do i even begin...

clearly there was some kind of romantic feelings between kuroneko and kyousuke.... when she broke up with him and he thought she was gone for good with out a trace, we we're given the information that kyousuke LOVED ruri when he started to cry over her when he went to kirino for advice!

ruri was also the only girl in this anime which kyousuke fanticized about and got all lovey dovey about before he knew her feelings for him(except maybe ayase when he fiirst met her in S1, but with that put aside).

those two experienced a real relationship that had the potential to continue and be a happy couple, and i cannot express how aggravating and dissapointing the ending to this series was...

bc okay.. lets say kyousuke and kirino go off and become lovers together, fine. but to only become lovers UNTIL SCHOOL LETS OUT?? ruining his relationship with his longest childhood friend, breaking the hearts of every other girl (except saori lol) in the series over a relationship with his sister, for A TEMPORARY TIME?? nah f*k you kyousuke :(

Apr 6, 2014 1:24 AM

May 2012
Saori is the right kind of girl for me. Kuroneko would be my second choice, but I thought Saori was probably gorgeous under it all from the beginning, and I wasn't proved wrong.
Apr 9, 2014 1:59 PM

Dec 2013
Kirino master race
But I'd go for Ayase. Because yandere.
Apr 9, 2014 2:13 PM

Oct 2013
Ayyyaaaasseeee-swan!!!!!!
Apr 14, 2014 2:39 PM
Jun 2012
For me: Kanako FTW!!

For the Anime: Kirino x Kyousuke. I see that most viewers are hating on the incest rather than the actual thing that made the ending crap, sadness.

Question for Ruri x Kyousuke fans(the majority): Would you still choose Ruri for him even if she was his sister?
May 4, 2014 12:55 AM

Apr 2014
TsunLemonDere said:
For me: Kanako FTW!!

For the Anime: Kirino x Kyousuke. I see that most viewers are hating on the incest rather than the actual thing that made the ending crap, sadness.

Question for Ruri x Kyousuke fans(the majority): Would you still choose Ruri for him even if she was his sister?

Well f**king asked sir :D
I still don't get it with all the Kuroneko thingy. Yeah she is great but a eroge-playing sister would be 1000000x awesome for me. So Kirino ftw :3
"So everything that makes me whole
Ima kimi ni sasageyou - I'm giving it all to you
I'm yours"
Supercell ~ My Dearest (Inori Yuzuriha - Guilty Crown)
May 10, 2014 9:13 PM
Feb 2011
tsundereharasser said:
iNaruX said:

Kirino looks older than Kuroneko, and Kuroneko looks younger than Kirino. And if you don't like word 'pedophile' I'll call you 'lolicon' It's the same.

Kirino is much more mature than Kuroneko. Kirino is much more successful, Kirino gets a life. She's an athlete, model, advanced student, a book writer and she has her own anime. And she fights for her love unlike Kuroneko. Kuroneko is just a little kid in comparing with Kirino. Just don't say wrong facts too. And we should judge by physical appearace because loli-girls exist for some reason, not because of their rich inner life.

i accept to be a lolicon too, if u accept to hv a sister complex =)
jk aside...

that chunnybou will be with kyouske ..tho ayase is pretty...but kuroneko hv a good personality , reminds me of senzouhara from bakemonogatari, and minami of hanebasa ...

ps: srry for not typin corectly their names.. :d hf
Nov 3, 2014 9:31 PM

Sep 2014
I liked both Ayase and Kuroneko, but I think I would go with Ayase in the end. She actually seems more mature, pretty and probably nicer to spend time with, I kinda wish we got to see more of her.
Nov 8, 2014 7:01 AM

Sep 2009
^
I may be biased, but I think Ayase's routes in the games are the best ones. Great way to see more of her interacting with Kyousuke.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

857 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

115 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

253 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 5:57 AM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.