Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 20, 2013 8:40 AM

Jul 2008
Based on how episode 14 ended, this wasn't a bad episode of Kirino/Kyousuke development. However, the Kanako confession was so pointless. We don't need every girl in the series to confess, jeez.
Aug 20, 2013 8:58 AM

Aug 2013
GarLogan78 said:
Based on how episode 14 ended, this wasn't a bad episode of Kirino/Kyousuke development. However, the Kanako confession was so pointless. We don't need every girl in the series to confess, jeez.

It is because the anime cut A LOT of things compared to the LN, it was kinda rushed.
Aug 20, 2013 9:16 AM

Aug 2010
The recording scene was done really well. Even though I would rather Kyosuke chose Ayase or Ruri I can't help but like the pairing between him and Kirino. Usually I get made went the girl I'm rooting for loses (ayase). But in this anime I don't really mind because of the way the pulled it off.

5/5
Aug 20, 2013 2:41 PM

Dec 2011
Wow I did not expect Kanako to confess.. I like Kirino and Kyousuke together but I like Kuroneko and Kyousuke more

Aug 21, 2013 8:47 AM

Jun 2011
"meru meru meru meru meru meru me"
"meru meru meru meru meru meru me"

*touch breast*

"Makaseru" :)

On to the last episode.
symbv said:
Kanako's confession really looks odd I have to say. Seems just to fill up Kyosuke's harem count...

Totally ~.~! Girls confessing one after another for these past few episodes are so.. well, as you said, just to fill up his harem -.-!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 21, 2013 10:02 AM

Sep 2012
Nice episode
Aug 22, 2013 1:25 AM
Aug 2013
The ipod recordings provides the reason why Kirirno has been acting Tsun to her brother despite her obvious love for her.

This scene has been well animated.
Aug 22, 2013 4:00 PM

Jul 2010
Oh man, this episode, this freaking episode. I had to pause is several times due to secondhand embarrassment. Even Kanako confessed to him. Felt a little forced and I fully expected the angry mob of Kanako fans to go after him.

The photo album and recordings were sweet though. We finally learned some more about the reason why Kirino has been acting this way.

I really wonder what the last episode is gonna be like. I'm scared. T.T

Aug 22, 2013 4:37 PM

Aug 2011
Impressive, they actually answered the question of what's in the photo album! Great ep once again, the eroge scene in the hotel was hilarious, the ring was a great scene. There were so many foreshadowings that just passed me by that are being referenced right now, I can't believe it. During the end with Kirino's recordings, the visuals were a cheap way of extending air-time but I can't deny that I was also caught up in the mood as well.

Didn't see the point in Kanako's confession, I had already crossed her off the list in my mind.
Aug 26, 2013 1:22 AM

Nov 2012
arghh -_-
it became awkward -_- well well.. kinda sad for kanako..
Aug 26, 2013 6:41 AM

Sep 2010
Shit is better than I expected..... Never thought A Kirino moment will be this good.....

Will the final episode be awesome or utter shit...... ???

4.5/5
Aug 29, 2013 8:21 PM

Feb 2012
While I really enjoyed the episode, there was one thing that really bothered me. They have chosen to enter into a committed relationship, but they really haven't changed how they act to each other. I personally feel the episode would have been more endearing if both of them were taking honest attempts to progress their relationship as a romantic couple; they haven't even kissed yet.
Sep 9, 2013 12:42 PM

Oct 2012
Kanako confession finally but it was really too late XD , good development and stuff, Kirino still arguing with Kuroneko this was quite certain and so they started dating, wonder what the grand finale is going to be like. ?
Sep 15, 2013 7:00 PM

Jul 2011
i'm trying to finish this anime because i like to finish all the anime i watch and even if i ur.. disagree with this i still kinda knew what i was getting into from the start soo.. i think this episode was cute..in a way kanako's confession was funny but it would have never worked out.. and the two of them listening to kirino's past self was very cute
Sep 19, 2013 5:29 PM
Mar 2013
Kosaka Kyousuke x Kosaka Kirino! I hereby dub this pairing KKKK or K x K for short!

mrzkitty said:
i'm trying to finish this anime because i like to finish all the anime i watch and even if i ur.. disagree with this i still kinda knew what i was getting into from the start soo.. i think this episode was cute..in a way kanako's confession was funny but it would have never worked out.. and the two of them listening to kirino's past self was very cute

I'm the same way ^^ I hate to leave an anime unfinished even if I start to get bored/angry midway through.

Also, I don't get why so many people are angry with the main pairing. I mean, people should have known what they were getting into when they saw the title for the show. After all, it is about him and his imouto!

That being said, even though I knew he would go for Kirino, I was slightly more in favour of Ruri. I'm not angry or upset over this ending because the K x K pairing is also pretty good just not as good as if it was with Ruri.

Atleast this is better than a pairing with other characters (i.e. Kanako). I would've flipped tables if he accepted Kanako's confession. Don't get me wrong, she's adorable, and quite mature for her age, but she didn't have as much interaction with Kyousuke as the other girls did.

Even so, I would love to see multiple alternative endings where Kyousuke pairs up with her, Ayase, and Ruri. It would be a dream come true to watch!
Sep 25, 2013 7:00 AM

Aug 2013
Kanako... oh whyyyyyyyy. I liked her so much..
Ayase.. Kuroneko.. now Kanako.. my heart can't take it...
Sep 25, 2013 6:22 PM

Sep 2009
emeraldrosary said:
Kosaka Kyousuke x Kosaka Kirino! I hereby dub this pairing KKKK or K x K for short!

Also, I don't get why so many people are angry with the main pairing. I mean, people should have known what they were getting into when they saw the title for the show. After all, it is about him and his imouto!

That being said, even though I knew he would go for Kirino, I was slightly more in favour of Ruri. I'm not angry or upset over this ending because the K x K pairing is also pretty good just not as good as if it was with Ruri.

Atleast this is better than a pairing with other characters (i.e. Kanako). I would've flipped tables if he accepted Kanako's confession. Don't get me wrong, she's adorable, and quite mature for her age, but she didn't have as much interaction with Kyousuke as the other girls did.

Even so, I would love to see multiple alternative endings where Kyousuke pairs up with her, Ayase, and Ruri. It would be a dream come true to watch!

The Ruri x Kyousuke pairing is pretty good, but it isn't as good as the Ayase x Kyousuke or Kirino x Kyousuke pairing. I prefer both Ayase x Kyousuke and Kirino x Kyousuke over Ruri x Kyousuke...actually, scratch that. I don't care which girl Kyousuke got paired with, but that is my order of preference. I like Ayase and Kirino more than Kuroneko, but Ayase is actually the only character in the whole series I like. Kirino, Ruri, and Kyousuke fall into neutral for me.

Sep 26, 2013 6:42 PM
Mar 2013
xuezhi said:
emeraldrosary said:

The Ruri x Kyousuke pairing is pretty good, but it isn't as good as the Ayase x Kyousuke or Kirino x Kyousuke pairing. I prefer both Ayase x Kyousuke and Kirino x Kyousuke over Ruri x Kyousuke...actually, scratch that. I don't care which girl Kyousuke got paired with, but that is my order of preference. I like Ayase and Kirino more than Kuroneko, but Ayase is actually the only character in the whole series I like. Kirino, Ruri, and Kyousuke fall into neutral for me.

How you felt this way about other anime before? The feeling where you don't mind who the MC ends up with?

I find it interesting that we share the same feelings in that we don't care who he ends up with even though we each have a favourite in mind - Ayase for you, and Ruri for me.

I guess it was the way they handled the anime because this is the only anime where I've had this feeling. All of the cast are loveable in their own way!
Sep 26, 2013 6:57 PM

Sep 2009
emeraldrosary said:

How you felt this way about other anime before? The feeling where you don't mind who the MC ends up with?

I find it interesting that we share the same feelings in that we don't care who he ends up with even though we each have a favourite in mind - Ayase for you, and Ruri for me.

I guess it was the way they handled the anime because this is the only anime where I've had this feeling. All of the cast are loveable in their own way!

Yes, I have felt that way before for other anime, but not many. Off the top of my head I think the other ones are Shuffle! and KoiChoco.

Curious, but why is Ruri your favorite character or female in OreImo? Also, where does Ayase rank for you?

Sep 28, 2013 10:07 PM

Apr 2009
After many months and years of toying around with the thought of forbidden love it actually crossed into taboo relationship territory last episode. Oh, well. The long road leading to this outcome was (mostly) fun, if nothing else.

Lol, Kanako was unfashionably late getting on the confession train. I'm honestly surprised Kyousuke didn't get lynched by that mob. She handled rejection gracefully though.

Part of me wishes that I should've just ended the series with that vague s2 ending. The completionist part of me won't have any of it though...

Wow, references to Chuu2Koi (the argument topic) and Accel World (Ruri's outfit).

Time to finally close the book with the finale.
Oct 3, 2013 8:31 PM

Jun 2012
Kind of boring episode, since the main event was last episode, but I know it's now just about where they are headed.

Kanako recovered so quickly, that takes skill right there, she must have gotten rejected a lot and knows how to handle it now.

Nov 7, 2013 9:02 PM

Oct 2013
sooo kanako got sooo rejected, and that message to kirino's mirai self is kinda weird
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Nov 29, 2013 11:51 PM
Jul 2018
Why the hell is EVERY SINGLE GIRL confessing to Kyousuke now? It just seems like some sort of typical harem anime now :/
I love the ring that Kyousuke gave to Kirino, though. I'm actually kinda OK with them being a couple, even if they are related, but who the hell cares, it's just an anime.
And LOL Kyousuke wants some boobies
Dec 19, 2013 2:44 PM

Aug 2013
Oh god, why does everyone fall in love with that weirdo. He could do a fucking big harem at this point...

And what the fuck sleeping in the bed of your brother at your own house?!? I just imagine the reaction of their parents : they sent him in appart so he could prove he have no weird relationship with Kirino and when he come back, he ask her in mariage! That's probably the most ridiculous thing I've seen.

But, I must say that the episode was way better than the last. The last was way too dramatic. This one was more in the serie line. I think that it was still too much serious.

I wonder what their plan is, I'm pretty sure the civil right would in no way marry a brother and a sister.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 20, 2013 6:42 AM

Nov 2013
Awesome, just awesome. Loved it. I enjoy every Kirino x Kyousuke moment. "Wanting sex on the day you confessed. You really are a hopeless man, aren't you?... Hey are you using this for ideas?" Ooops Kirino XDDD
And dat bed scene, I wish he chose "gently hugged her close", and she probably hoped for it too XD And the ending was so touching and moving <3
And Kanako... well hmm. At least that was funny, I love Kanako's seyiuu, she's cool.
tsundereharasserDec 20, 2013 6:48 AM
Dec 25, 2013 8:02 AM

Sep 2012
lol at kanako's confession
Jan 30, 2014 3:41 PM

May 2012
Oh wow they actually went for it and above that even Kanako confessed to him... shit this sure became kinda like a harem anime ;p but man that ending sure was touching and I really do wonder how they'll finish of the series!
Feb 2, 2014 8:12 PM

Mar 2009
So many awkward moments in this episode... him trying to touch her boobs was the only funny moment >_<
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Feb 24, 2014 12:51 AM

Apr 2012
dat incest but i admit the recordings were pretty cute

Mar 16, 2014 9:53 PM

Jan 2014
Kirino is still pretty hypocritical, saying "don't confuse eroge and reality" while reenacting eroge scenes. But she's all cute now.

I thought the part with Kanako was fine: this is the most believable anime harem I've ever seen.

As for Kirino and Kyosuke 'dating': you know, they need to be honest in a situation like this, to be normal siblings in the future. I wouldn't like this going any further, but their love is so touching and sad and cute. I did not expect this series to pull at my heart so much :P

Oh, and very important: Kyosuke was referring to Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai to Ruri, wasn't he? ;)
Mar 21, 2014 11:58 AM
Feb 2013
lol ayase in yandere mode at the ED.
Osu!!!
Apr 15, 2014 5:02 PM

Feb 2013
Kanako confession came out of nowhere a bit. I wouldn't mind if they got together but I guess not. Marry your sister?! WTF!? This is all sorts of wrong. How are the other people okay with then being together? They're brother and sister!
May 2, 2014 3:47 AM

Jan 2013
Nope.. nope. I still say no to this version.
Oh well can't change it, here we go last episode.
May 18, 2014 12:14 PM

Sep 2012
Nice episode again. I loved the Kanako's part though just great. I do like her character a lot too. Her and Ruri I both like a lot.

But his sister is fine too. I can see reasons for that.

I still say though they could have ended up w a harem plan.
May 19, 2014 1:25 AM

Mar 2014
Good Episode!
Kyousuke really got a big harem!
Ayasexkyosuke!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2014 1:20 AM

Nov 2012
she dumped kanako , dafuq , you idiot kyousuke.

i hated it , fuq , 1/10 for this ova

ok .. gonna end this obligatorily
Jul 4, 2014 2:59 PM
Sep 2013
The feels are strong during the last minutes. Kanoko confession was surprising and a little embarrassing.
Jul 18, 2014 7:27 PM

Jun 2014
Last episode, here I come!
Sep 2, 2014 10:08 PM

Mar 2014
That scene with the recording was really bittersweet.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Feb 13, 2015 8:48 PM

Jan 2014
so sweet :)
I'm a jazz number with no beat, tune, or direction.

Feb 19, 2015 5:06 PM

Aug 2008
Sorry, its much too creepy to be sweet. Right now I'm just curious how far this is going to be taken, since my choice girl was rejected I just have a morbid fascination so on to the final episode!
Aug 29, 2015 10:05 PM

Apr 2015
This is so hard for me to watch. I have trouble watching scenes like the confession and stuff. It's embarrassing for some reason even though i'm watching by myself. It is taking me like, 2 hours to watch the three ova episodes because I keep stopping and doing other things like chatting in an mmo or browsing music and typing this. Ghaa, whyy can't i watch thiiis?!?
Mar 8, 2016 3:33 PM
Dec 2015
kuroneko still better waifu then kirino
May 29, 2016 10:54 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
You had like 3 other girls to date and you choose your sister. GGWP. You just ruined your life.
Aug 20, 2016 7:33 AM

Feb 2013
Kanako's confession scene was funny.
Aug 29, 2016 9:29 AM

Nov 2014
I'm not easily swayed by weird shit in anime but is getting seriously creepy. It's not endearing, it's just creeping me out. But I'm not judging anyone who is liking this development.
Aug 30, 2016 6:09 PM
Jul 2018
I liked Ruri's relationship with Kyosuke... It was weird in a good way, she invested into the relationship with an otaku twist, and she really wanted her family to get along with him. Kanako was more superficial with no backstory, and lastly, Kirino... That last episode. They could have done away with 'that scene'. You know what I'm talking about. Even the ring was -fine-, as long as Kirino grew up and gave the ring to Ruri. But it took a turn for the unspeakable with 'that scene'.

And the fight between Ruri and Manami was just shit. Manami was a good person, why defend your bratty sister over a childhood friend. I thought there would be some resolve, which is why I watched until the end. Cringeworthy.
Sep 21, 2016 2:36 PM

Jan 2013
Holy hell that was cringeworthy seeing even Kanako confess to Kyousuke ...
She even broke character for all those poor Meruru fans.

Last scene was nice ... allthough I don't see such a young girl making such a well layed out message to her future self.
Glad Kirino finally confessed to her brother aswell.

Also to the people getting weired out, relax.
This is nothing compared to Kiss x Sis.
Nov 3, 2016 8:57 PM

Jul 2015
Hahah, Kanako's confession omg that's so like her, late as usual. Wehhhh, I'm sad there's only one more episode left :C Welp, looking forward to seeing how this will all conclude.

caught in the wonder
Dec 4, 2016 2:24 AM

Sep 2013
I really don't get how they were able to go stay in a hotel together on Christmas Eve. They've already established that they have a dad who doesn't put up with any crap and a mom who suspects they're forming a questionable relationship. They even sent Kyosuke to live by himself for a month so his little sister wouldn't distract him from studying for his mock exam.

And all that aside...who the hell lets their teenage kids go share a hotel room on their own on Christmas???

Is it just THAT different in Japan and I'm unaware???

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

851 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 2:06 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

251 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:22 PM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM

Poll: » Who do you want Kyousuke to end up with? ( 1 2 3 )

YamiNoOkami - Jul 6, 2013

121 by Shengud »»
Dec 19, 2021 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.