Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 15, 2009 12:04 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
net_nomad said:
The aesthetic value is nice, scripting is ambiguous, hard to read the characters. In any case, I refrain from speculation and pre-judgment this early on...but I do have hopes for this despite it coming off as another realism/slice of life anime which are kind of taking over nowadays.
this.
i also really like the animation style and the quality of it.
p r o f i l e 👀
Jan 15, 2009 9:40 AM

Apr 2007
OMG SHE ASKED FOR HIS PHONE

rina <3
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Jan 15, 2009 3:50 PM

Jun 2007
Genix said:
phammo said:
oh god oh no i can already start to picture where this is going. deja vu all over again

Based on an eroge after all.
Anywas, love the drama. The style they take on the animation and conversations feel just right and refreshing, to me anyway.
Look forward to more... YAY FOR DRAMA! xD

You know that there's probably more girls involved?
And Rina maybe isn't really inetrested in Fuji in that kind of way, maybe she's just curious about Yuki's boyfriend... (To tell you the truth, I don't believe what I just said either ;p)

More girls? That would be funny. In the end we get a wtf ending where all the girls hook up with Touya lol. And ya it's up in the air if she really liked him or not. She could just being doing this to kill time or even to force Yuki to become a stronger person and fight for what she wants. Rina might actually be a nice person.....although I doubt it lol. For now all we can do is make guesses until the next ep comes out.
Jan 17, 2009 6:16 AM

Nov 2008
DeathfireD said:

Both your chart and theories are fun, keep on ^___^
I don't like harem shows much though

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Jan 17, 2009 9:23 AM

Nov 2007
So, still feeling very much in at the deep end here... Im guessing this show just throws you straight into the various character relationships and lets you figure out yourself whats going on as it progresses.

If I remember rightly, the original White Album games purpose was to stay faithful to your girlfriend in the face of all the temptation, its a gal game that rewards loyalty.

Thusly im expecting lots of angst and an underlying 'love conquers all' message.
Jan 17, 2009 3:19 PM

Nov 2008
Heart_of_Storm said:

If I remember rightly, the original White Album games purpose was to stay faithful to your girlfriend in the face of all the temptation, its a gal game that rewards loyalty.

What? Is it after a SIM game?

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Jan 18, 2009 8:05 PM

Jul 2008
Yea......dropped.
Jan 19, 2009 3:23 PM

Jun 2008
I don't like Rina. the episode was okay
Jan 19, 2009 8:45 PM

Jan 2008
kaminakun said:
Takai said:
and i liked Rina in ep.1... now i just want to punch her -.-

Yuki only cares about herself, leaving the poor guy to himself. So why can't Rina come along and comfort him a little?

Rina FTW!

why i didnt expect anything else from u kaminakun xD xD xD
Yuki seems to me more like the airhead type so she dont seems
to do it with bad intentions ^^ and Rina is just the typical lonely idol
thing so dont be so hard on her ^^ what ive heard about the game
there will be 5 girls "to challenge" for him right ???
well like i always say if it comes to drama .... if its not becoming
"school days like" its all fine .... ^^

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Jan 19, 2009 9:22 PM

Jul 2008
Seriously.... I have no idea why people think of "stories with multiple relationship arcs = school days premonition" right away.

Anyhow, so far so good. I don't like the OP tho; it might look stylish but it certainly looked like a cheap budget in my book.
Website http://akariREMOVED.co.cc/sig/sig.php is reporting as Malware.
Jan 20, 2009 3:53 PM

Dec 2008
AkariChan said:
Seriously.... I have no idea why people think of "stories with multiple relationship arcs = school days premonition" right away.

Anyhow, so far so good. I don't like the OP tho; it might look stylish but it certainly looked like a cheap budget in my book.

Maybe they think of School Days because it was so psychologically haunting that it forces people to think that way. :]

The OP's animation looks fine. It's just a different style. It's not like they're being lazy or anything.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lunatic-kr&sclick=1]

Jan 21, 2009 2:19 AM

Jul 2008
Lunatic-kr said:
AkariChan said:

Maybe they think of School Days because it was so psychologically haunting that it forces people to think that way. :]

True.. Fortunately I have yet to watch that one....D:

Lunatic-kr said:
The OP's animation looks fine. It's just a different style. It's not like they're being lazy or anything.

I thought that way too... It really make me think it looked artistic... but at the same time it sacrifices the animation XD
Website http://akariREMOVED.co.cc/sig/sig.php is reporting as Malware.
Jan 25, 2009 2:04 PM

Oct 2008
Interesting...

Jan 28, 2009 10:12 PM

Dec 2007
The second episode is very better than the first episode, and the pace is smooth. I liked it as to where this is going. I am looking forward to more.
gameoffreak8Jan 28, 2009 10:40 PM
Jan 29, 2009 12:45 PM

Aug 2008
After watching the second episode I still find this series pretty boring, although the art is really good. I still have hope of it getting better so I shall continue it.
Feb 16, 2009 9:59 PM

Jan 2008
Rina is going to steal Touya from Yuki, ho ho.
aeroFeb 16, 2009 10:28 PM
Mar 21, 2009 8:55 PM

Jul 2008
I think it's going to be interesting to see how the interactions between Rina and Touya go about considering the fact that this series is definitely going down THAT road. I can already feel my hatred for Rina brewing. She pretends to be Yuki's best friend, the only one that was on her side when really she's going to go behind her back and get with her man.
Jun 18, 2009 8:32 AM

Jul 2008
woah rina is cute <3 didnt know why akira lied back there..

Dec 26, 2009 9:25 AM

Mar 2009
The 2nd ep was better than the first. Seems like Rina's gonna be a biotch?!? And what's up with Akira lying to Rina's manager? I like the direction of this show, it feels more like a J-Drama, than an anime. I love the character designs, the art is beautiful. Even the backgrounds are very nicely done. And the art during the ending/preiview is magical. I'm liking this so far, but even if it ends up failing, I'll keep watching for the art!!! Urahara Out!!
Apr 1, 2010 2:52 AM

Nov 2008
I don't have a clue what's going on -_-
Aug 12, 2012 11:15 PM

Sep 2011
Fareplay said:
this ep had bad premonition all over it

I see bad things coming its way, and I'm looking forward to it. ^^
Dec 20, 2012 1:40 PM

Dec 2007
I don't get it. I guess Rina is trying to steal Touya away from Yuki. I guess we'll find out more information about Touya's relationship with his father, Haruka's brother, and the boss that pretends to be listening to music albums. Is the Ogata guy Rina's boyfriend or her father? I can't tell since it's a bit confusing.
Apr 8, 2013 8:58 PM

Jun 2009
I like it, though I have no idea why Rina could possibly be interested in Touya. I like the slow pace and the feel of the show so far. For some reason I really liked the scene with Rina when she first came to the house. Also, we still haven't found out what Yuki was so happy about.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 8, 2013 8:54 PM

Jan 2013
I don't know if it's just me but every single character's interactions felt off. As if they were all hiding something and it was making them change their behavior. It just felt out of place. Anyway, I hope this doesn't turn into an NTR story. It's fine that the relationships are so complicated though. Obviously MC likes his girlfriend but might also like Misaki. Akira obviously likes Misaki. Bike girl likes MC and now Rina likes him also. I hope they don't try and fit everything from the VN and turn it into a jumbled mess.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Oct 24, 2013 7:34 PM

Feb 2013
Harem? Looks like we have a love-triangle starting...

I'm still not sure what to make of this show. Normally I would drop an anime like this for having nothing going on... but... it has a certain charm to it that I haven't quite figured out yet.
Apr 12, 2014 5:35 AM

May 2012
Some interesting development but I really wonder what's up with him...
Apr 15, 2015 7:24 PM

Feb 2013
Ooh, drama! Haruka seems like a nice girl. Rina already made a move on Touya. That was weird. Doesn't she know he belongs to Yuki? Why would she want to get with Touya? I feel like Touya's gonna break up with Yuki... it's all a matter of time...

I wonder who left food in front of Touya's apartment? I think it was his dad since in the previous episode it seemed like he didn't like his dad very much.
Apr 25, 2016 5:46 PM
Jul 2013
I ended up LMAO at the ending when Touya realized it was Rina calling him. Somehow it was expected, but I thought it would happen in the next episode. The look on his face tho
Apr 19, 2019 2:15 AM

Aug 2017
Niice, best girl is already stirring up harem action with MC

Oct 30, 2019 10:29 PM

May 2013
Ehhhhhhhhh. Is this gonna be the tone for all the eps? Cuz it's like. Bad omen + Deppression + Slow + Drama + Confusion + Harem..... and it's weird :3
Apr 17, 12:37 PM
Jun 2022
Yuki , Oh Yuki . What Was That ? Well , 1 More Ep. To Go!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkariChan - Jan 20, 2009

70 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 11:07 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sniW - Jan 3, 2009

109 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 12:32 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 8 Discussion

patient_senses - Mar 31, 2009

22 by Daninokuni »»
Sep 12, 2023 1:35 AM

Poll: » White Album Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sonja - Feb 8, 2009

57 by Daninokuni »»
Sep 5, 2023 1:38 AM

» VN

OppaiSugoi - Jul 17, 2023

1 by Thatboidriz »»
Jul 19, 2023 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.