Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 26, 2013 12:05 AM

Oct 2010
Demonspeed said:
lokitor said:
why people never want a harem route ? 4UZ2H8

Even if he chooses a harem route I would never want Kirino in.

I have to agree i really dont like her. I might just drop this show next week for the hell of it well because of Kirino.

If she does break up because of that annoying bitch. Then Kirino is the root of all evil. lol

Tony777 said:
"Break up with Senpai" This show is officially ruin, damn this shitty author.

LMFAO. This is why romance is one of my least watched genre. Author always pick some stupid ass girl over the cool likable characters.
May 26, 2013 12:10 AM

Jul 2012
PonyMaster5000 said:
Fricking Japanese directors seriously suck at making realistic stories lol...

except... this situation (give or take a cosplaying chuuni + siscon) happens quite often. break ups to maintain other friendships is sadly quite commonplace (at least from all the stories I've heard). I'm still going to watch this because I'd like to see the ending, however I don't like where they're taking it atm.
May 26, 2013 12:13 AM

Aug 2012
lol, lots of amusing and hilarious comments from Kirino haters here. Though i'm not a kuroneko fan, i kinda feel sad for her, sacrificing her own feelings.. props to her!

quite surprised to see Kirino's reactions in this episode, and Kuroneko's little sisters are so cute and awesome!

Kirino x Kyousuke for the win

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
May 26, 2013 12:32 AM

Sep 2009
Tennouji_ said:
I can't stop laughing from all of these people's comments filled with disappointment.

Why? Even though I expected this to happen, It's pretty messed up.

I don't care who Kyousuke goes out with, just as long as it's a stable relationship. I know I definitely don't want to see some kind of open ending.
May 26, 2013 12:56 AM

Sep 2012
cadu_ said:
My reaction at the end of the episode:

that pretty much says it all.
Delays are temporary. Mediocracy lasts forever.
May 26, 2013 1:16 AM

Jun 2012
Cute episode this week with Kamineko and her sisters
May 26, 2013 1:22 AM

Jul 2008
Monteiro said:
cadu_ said:

Nothing more can be said.
May 26, 2013 1:24 AM

May 2012
I was very amused with Kana Hanazawa vs Kana Hanazawa. And Tamaki is HNNNNGG.

Kyousuke and Kuroneko look very cute together. It's too bad that she wants to break up with Kyousuke for certain reasons. Though I expected that their relationship will last about two eps and that she would be the one to break with Kyousuke.

The ep title for the next ep feels like a finale.
May 26, 2013 1:34 AM
Apr 2013
Drygioni said:
4kicks said:
Kirino totally thought they were doing it...and was ready to walk-in, or rather, barge-in on them doing the deed.

So Kuroneko's ideal world is...platonic romance? incest? threesome? I'm ok with a threesome route.

My money is on yuri route. KuronekoxKirino.

That's a ....damn nice idea actually. IF they don't go Kuroneko x Kyosuke then i would like it if at least they went with FULL incest route (no adoptions and shit)...that would be quite interesting due to the controversial nature of it and the difficulty of implementing it properly (Koi Kaze is the only show that i know that was perfect in that matter).
May 26, 2013 1:48 AM

May 2013
why... oh... why...

Kuroneko....
「相対性理論って、とってもロマンチックって、とっても切ないものだね。」~牧瀬紅莉栖~
May 26, 2013 1:53 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
last page... WHAT THE FCK??????????? T_______T KURONEKO WHYYY!!!!! I really hope that wont actually happen.. or at least they will still end up together in the end..
May 26, 2013 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
entropy13 said:
Monteiro said:
cadu_ said:

I have not a thing more to say.

Just curious, does anyone know if there will be a season 3?
May 26, 2013 2:27 AM

Sep 2012
Nice Kuroneko ep!~ But the Godamn ending :(
May 26, 2013 2:33 AM

Aug 2011
No. No. No. No.
May 26, 2013 2:33 AM

Apr 2013
Everyone complaining about the ending and planning on dropping it, LOL DON"T you never know whats gonna happen next! and sif Kosaka is gonna date Kirino I high doubt it than it wouldn't be airing on tv I'd say! But more to the point this episode was indeed and the past two episodes! everything is just cute and perfect, lets just sees where this episodes ending is going to take us!
May 26, 2013 2:36 AM

Jan 2012
I LIKED EVERYTHING BUT THAT ENDING >.<
aagusdifaulwehfliausdhf

May 26, 2013 2:45 AM

Jun 2010
Yey, they will break up!
May 26, 2013 2:51 AM

Sep 2012
Yoruko- said:
entropy13 said:
Monteiro said:
cadu_ said:

I have not a thing more to say.

Just curious, does anyone know if there will be a season 3?
Most likely not, since i remember reading it off somewhere that this is the last season and the light novel's finished anyway~
May 26, 2013 3:11 AM

May 2012
I thought last week's episode was the best of the entire series. But man, this one blew it completely out of the water! I swear to god Kuroneko makes this show! BUT DAT ENDING! WTF MAN?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?! D,X
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

May 26, 2013 3:23 AM

Sep 2008
This was probably the first episode in this series I thoroughly enjoyed. It's actually bearable when Kyousuke & Kirino aren't running around making a fool of themselves.
With that aside, I have very, very low expectations for the likely drama-infested episode next week.
May 26, 2013 3:28 AM

Feb 2011
"Meh" episode, not much more to say.

I'm going to put this show on-hold, I'm losing interest very quickly.
May 26, 2013 3:32 AM
May 2013
Well I don't really get all the hype about the episode. It was a pretty basic story pushing episode. From not to much meaning by itself but it is needed for the bigger picture.

The relationship could have maybe be milked a bit more ( like make the summer festival an episode or something)
May 26, 2013 3:33 AM

Oct 2012
Too moe. Just too moe. I can't stop smiling for the entire episodes. Ruriiiii~
May 26, 2013 3:39 AM

Feb 2013
Man, dat cliffhang, really want they stay together
Ruri was so cute with those wings xD
May 26, 2013 3:57 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Hahaha, are you fucking serious @Kuroneko community ? Do not be redicilous.

Yeah, they will break up, but for all your hate against Kirino that had to happen!
I was laughing very hard on you guys for the nice comments . Thats made my day :P

My reaction by the ending of this episode :

The final revenge has come to all your bad comments against Kirino :)

Tbh, there was no couple development. They seem to be more like friends instead of being lovers. Kuroneko looks very cute in this white dress.

Still hope for the Kirino x Kyousuke ending :P
May 26, 2013 4:05 AM

Dec 2011
KAMINEKO, STAAAAAAAHP

I want to date her <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2013 4:17 AM

Jul 2012
fucking ending WHY?

finally a good episode in this crappy season and they fuck it up with his stupid sister...
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
May 26, 2013 4:30 AM
Oct 2012
Why u all hate Kirino so much, she is good heart young girl.. Sometimes she's annoying and have different personality, but in the end she is very cute :p
And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, he will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed
May 26, 2013 5:00 AM
Jul 2018
Damn. I should've known it would be one of the things in that notebook. Don't let that girl go, Kyousuke, gotta keep her!
May 26, 2013 5:17 AM

May 2010
kuroneko best route, screw the storyline!
May 26, 2013 5:22 AM

Jan 2012
Flantastic said:
kuroneko best route, screw the storyline!

Hehe this is truly how I feel but I knew this was coming... God damn it why won't they pander to me *_* Oh well I'll wait for doujinshi. I did love this episode though.
May 26, 2013 5:40 AM

Nov 2009
Pretty good episode!!!

I liked the scenes where Kyousuke and Kuroneko went out shopping together as they start to create memories. Kyousuke going to Kuroneko's house was epic and her little sisters are lovely. Seems like Kuroneko has her own plans as she goes through her last phase of her plan. I also liked her outfit and the fireworks was pretty enjoyable.

Looking forward to the next episode!!

5/5

May 26, 2013 5:44 AM

Jul 2011
Wordsmith said:
Elamoguam said:
Is this the part where I laugh at Kuroneko's fans?

Do it. Come on, laugh.

Laugh already. Are you laughing yet? I'd like to know if you are laughing. Laugh for me. Laugh at me. Come on, laugh. LAUGH!

Hahaha I'm laughing. I can't wait to see the next ep.

Way to go Kirino.
May 26, 2013 5:51 AM

Jan 2013
This episode was great, the ending was horrible though.
Screw Kirino, Ruri all the way!
May 26, 2013 5:53 AM

Feb 2013
Woozis said:
good heart

Lol, where did you see that?
Titan of 20+ virgins club.
May 26, 2013 6:30 AM

Jan 2012
This episode was awesome, but that ending. As soon as I heard her last words and saw the page I was raging and crying at the same time. This is such a perfect couple, one of the best I've seen in an anime.

WHY MUST EVERYTHING GOOD COME TO AN END!

I beg whoever is thinking about airing this shit-ass, shitty, crap, piece-of-turd, incest ending to reconsider and make those last few moments seem like a bad dream!

KEEP FIGHTING RURI-CHAN! <3
May 26, 2013 6:44 AM

May 2013
Don't know what to say. Kirino didn't really try to blame Kyousuke or disturb them in going out, but was kinda curious and almost not fine it with. Well, them both spending time together during the summer went really fast over and we really didn't get to know Kirinos real reaction and feelings of them being a couple.

"Break up with Senpai." and her ideal world picture.. What's all behind this?
I mean, my theory is that Ruri doesn't wants her relationship to Kirino get worse. And about that ideal world, I think she just wants Kirino and Kyousuke to get along as brother and sister. Not sure if this in going to be incest route, since I didn't read the manga or the novel.

But still, I'm a big fan of Kirino, so if it's going to be Kyousuke x Kirino, I don't mind. If not, I don't mind it either ^^
May 26, 2013 6:49 AM
Apr 2013
Awesome episode! The more Kuroneko the better!
Major jaw-drop at the end. NOOO! Don't break up! :c
I hope this is like the end of that episode where Kirino asks Kyousuke to be her boyfriend and it turns out she didn't mean it literally. Really don't want for Ruri and Kyousuke to break up!
May 26, 2013 6:51 AM

May 2013
kuuurt said:
So... why do you guys think Kuroneko dated Kyousuke in the first place, only to break up with him?

I think this guy gets it.

sexual tension between them. wat?
May 26, 2013 6:54 AM
Dec 2012
The heck????????? I don't know what I have to say... I'm speechless.
May 26, 2013 6:56 AM

Sep 2012
kuroneko's imouto > all
tuturu~!! (≧◡≦)
May 26, 2013 6:56 AM

Apr 2013
why break up :(((((((((
May 26, 2013 7:24 AM

Mar 2010
Since the start of the episode it was somewhat obivious what would happen and it became clear after the stay at Kyousuke's house / the page with Kirino and him in the notebook.

BUT

CURSE YOU YOU DAMN ANIME PRODUCERS !!!!

Why don't they get it that we just want to see Kuroneko x Kyousuke !

Kirino should just disappear - even though she got a lot better as a character in the second season compared to the first one :D

I still have slight hope we get a good Kuroneko ending ... even if it is really just a slight hope :)
May 26, 2013 7:33 AM

May 2013
For the entire episode, I was like " :D ", but at the end, I was like " D: ".

First of all, I love how the OP foreshadows some parts of the episode.

Kamineko! <3

Kuroneko's sisters are so cute. With the whole "B*tch-onii-san" and "Onii-chan".

I think Kuroneko's breaking up with him so she can achieve her dream.

Last thing I liked was the ED.
Which reminds me: Kana Hanazawa VS Kana Hanazawa!

Can't wait to see how this will turn out.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
May 26, 2013 7:48 AM

Aug 2010
kuuurt said:
So... why do you guys think Kuroneko dated Kyousuke in the first place, only to break up with him?

I think this guy gets it.

Well, nice post here. I share his opinion. It was pretty much obvious just from looking at that picture in Ruri's notebook with Kyo and Kirino smilin' at each other.
Now I've got a dilemma. As much as I love OreImo as a marvellous piece of work, I can't do anything but despise the ending. Ruri' arc was the best in 2 seasons.
Perhaps it would be better if Kyo never dated anyone. It wouldn't be bittersweet that way...
Or rather it would be better if Kirino wasn't such a spoiled bitch from the very start of the show. I'd like her more then...
So what will happen now? I don't even want to think about it...
DAMN YOU, ANIME INDUSTRY! U RUIN EVERYTHIN' I LOVE!
May 26, 2013 7:55 AM
Jun 2008
She hope that everyone can be happy. Kuroneko get what he really want and she is happy with it.
Now he has nothing to regret as if she is going to die . Well, I don't think she will die/sick .Perhaps he will fade off ...
May 26, 2013 7:57 AM

Aug 2012
Ayase route is a choice but she barely gets any screen time, unless if the next 4-5 episodes is spent on her alone, her route won't be properly fleshed out and it would be a really shallow ending to an amazing series.

The incest route is also possible, but then again I think the series is about Kyousuke trying to build up his relationship as a life-long sibling with his sister, not as a lover. Also, for such a big title, a blood related incest ending would be out of the question, if this is to happen it'll usually be a "Not really blood related" cop-out you see in generic harems.
May 26, 2013 8:15 AM

Feb 2013
great episode..next week would be even better..:)
May 26, 2013 8:17 AM
May 2012
I know that when he is with Kirino Kyousuke can be a douchebag. But I have enough faith in him to believe that he won't be stupid enough to have feelings for his detestable sister Kirino. I am a Kuroneko fan but as long as he doesn't go out with Kirino I don't mind.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.