Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 11, 2013 12:44 PM
Jul 2012
Stark700 said:
This is cute as hell:

Shironeko totally reminds me of Tsumiki from Acchi Kochi in that pic.
May 11, 2013 12:48 PM

May 2012
Kyousuke x Kuroneko ending saved this episode!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

May 11, 2013 12:49 PM

Jun 2012
*Watches Oreimo 6* *Sighs* At least Shironeko returned!

Jeez Kirino's bro complex is bigger than I thought possibly bigger than Kyosuke's sis complex....
HybridMBLMay 11, 2013 12:56 PM
May 11, 2013 12:49 PM

Sep 2012
I was so waiting for this. As a reader of the LN I know what's going to happen next but still. That confession. That shironeko.
May 11, 2013 12:54 PM

Jul 2010
Drunk father was the highlight for me. Ayase's yandere side coming out again...
May 11, 2013 1:00 PM

Jun 2009
Oh yes, here it is. Haha time to drop this and consider it a good ending already.

May 11, 2013 1:05 PM

Jan 2013
Wordsmith said:

Well, incest IS about relatives, like brother&sister going at each other.
But I've seen far far FAAAAAAAAR too many anime that headed this way.... and then took a turn left into 'adopted alley' as an escape route.

The only I remember that happening in is True Tears.
Apart from that Koi Kaze and to a lesser extent Yosuga no Sora were both about blood related incest.

I don't think Oreimo CAN or WILL go that far. I'd honestly be surprised if there was actual incest. I'd be more surprised if it explored the consequences of Kirino and Kyousuke kissing/dating. No wayyy
May 11, 2013 1:16 PM

Feb 2012
Dat ending...

May 11, 2013 1:28 PM

Aug 2010
KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! It's finally here. Ruri asks him out *GUTS POSE* RURI WHY U SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE?!?!?!?!?!?

I hated Kirino more than ever this episode. She's such a bitch!!!!
I hated when she interrupted Ruri and Kyousuke's conversation. Damn! But the end with Ruri made up for it.

Also loved Ayase. She was awesome and cute. And Kyousuke's reactions were hilarious XD

Though I have a feeling it's still too early for RurixKyousuke to be fulfilled so will they break up?!?!?! NOOOOOO
May 11, 2013 1:29 PM
Mar 2009
Ayase's face conflicts with what she just did to Kyousuke, lol. Ayase's yan and dere switch is hilarious.

Kirino is soooo jealous. Dat brocon vibe.

AHAHAHAHA, their dad is acting like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum.

Aaaand, dat uncomfortable feeling. Seeing this part in the anime was even more weirder than reading it. DAT SISCON.

There's the confession! That endcard is really nice.
May 11, 2013 1:31 PM

May 2010
Stark700 said:
This is cute as hell:

Yeah! ; A ;

Kyousuke needs to get over his sis-complex and man up and go out with Kuroneko! :D
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
May 11, 2013 1:40 PM

Mar 2013
Wow! awesome episode!
A lot of development, and even some ayase.

can't wait for next week.
May 11, 2013 1:41 PM

Apr 2013
kuruneko cuteness is over 9000!!!
May 11, 2013 1:41 PM

Sep 2007
Kuroneko is too cute for her own good ...

May 11, 2013 1:42 PM
Jan 2013
looks like kusoneko won the oreimo...gg no re
May 11, 2013 1:51 PM
May 2012
BakaGekai said:
Kuroneko is too cute for her own good ...

So true...
May 11, 2013 1:58 PM
Oct 2012
Barion-Zara said:
I hated Kirino more than ever this episode. She's such a bitch!!!!
I hated when she interrupted Ruri and Kyousuke's conversation. Damn! But the end with Ruri made up for it.

You should pay more attention to the non-verbal clues this show gives, why do you think they mentioned that Kirino and Ruri talked a long time on the phone immediately before Kuroneko finally worked up the courage to ask Kyousuke out? One of the great things about this animation is that it uses facial glances extremely well. Not quite as good as Cross Game, but truly superior.

Since we are guessing at the ending, here is my guess: Saori. Why?

Kirino - no way they are going to do incest, and the "adopted" angle would beyond lame. Besides what Kirino truly wants is for Kyousuke to be the brother he was before he got upset that his younger sister was better at him (as shown in the first episode) and then ran off with Minami.

Kuroneko - probably not. She wants to be a writer, and I think they introduced Kanakana for this reason. She is going to become an assistant with the new year of Mascera.

Ayase - definitely not. She obviously. She is fixated on Kirino, and while I haven't read the novels, I have to believe that she is only making the moves people have mentioned on Kyousuke because she wants to get him away from Kirino. Don't forget that Manami is on her side, and I doubt Manami is doing this because she really wants Kyousuke to end up with another girl.

Manami - really can't see this, because Kyousuke has never really expressed a sexual interest in her, and that really would be "incest" like based on their friendship.

So that leaves Saori. Think about it, they are both the same age. Kyousuke is graduating and going to college, so is he really going to date a high schooler? She is kind, beautiful, into games and eroge just like Kyousuke, they get along really well, he respects her, it would be someone who Kirino would love to see, it would be perfect for keeping the group together, and it would give Saori what she really truly wants, to truly belong instead of always being the odd one out as always.

Well, that is my two cents, which unfortunately overstates the value of my opinion!

As for the episode, notice Mikagami's company name. Just what we need, another sis-con, no wonder why Kirino and him get along real well! I really thought that the father at the end, after seeing the floor, was going to assume Kyousuke really hit Mikagami and do the "good job" pose.
May 11, 2013 2:01 PM

Feb 2012
The last volume will be in stores the 7th of June. Till then im put this series on hold. If he ends up with with anybody besides Kuroneko this will be the 1st series ill drop. Peace out.
May 11, 2013 2:04 PM

Sep 2011
Didn't expect Kuroneko's confession is on this episode, so my bet the "drama" between the "3" will start at episode 8(Or 9 since I forgot how long that drama does it take). Anyway, for those who haven't read the novel and who ships Kyousuke and Kuroneko,

May 11, 2013 2:11 PM
Jan 2011
Kyousuke needs to stop letting Kirino hit him. Choke her out or something.
May 11, 2013 2:14 PM

Mar 2013
I think I've died and gone to heaven, love the shironeko and ayase scenes <3
May 11, 2013 2:16 PM

Jun 2010
YESS! loved the ending ! Can't wait for next episode

Stark700 said:
This is cute as hell:
May 11, 2013 2:17 PM

May 2011
Omg, KURONEKOOOOOOOOO!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Come on, Kyousuke, say yes. ONEGAI! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
May 11, 2013 2:22 PM

Feb 2011
tsudecimo said:
Didn't like the episode or the melodrama in it but the ending made up for it. Finally Kyo and Ruri start dating :3 ( can't wait to see kirino pissed off jealous reaction <3 )

It didn't entirely save the episode for me, but it did help some. But I agree that I didn't like the episode or the melodrama at all.
Managing Editor of Population GO -- a place for geeks and otaku who have a passion for anime, comics, film, manga, video games, etc.

May 11, 2013 2:31 PM

Jan 2012
Screw bitchy Kirino, cannot wait for next week and hopefully a full on KuroNeko episode *_*
May 11, 2013 2:39 PM

May 2011

YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 11, 2013 2:50 PM

Apr 2013
IceBurn said:
The last volume will be in stores the 7th of June. Till then im put this series on hold. If he ends up with with anybody besides Kuroneko this will be the 1st series ill drop. Peace out.
well I've read spoilers and.. you might drop it.
May 11, 2013 3:00 PM

Oct 2011
So Kirino's "boyfriend" was a fake.

Hnnnngggggg Kuroneko's confession to Kyousuke. Been waiting for this moment to happen XD
May 11, 2013 3:04 PM

Apr 2010
Ayase showing why Yandere is bestdere.
May 11, 2013 3:17 PM

Feb 2008
I actually like Ayase yandere side, dunno why because it so fitting her character, it's not really I dislike Kirito like for some people around here.
Even thought with that KuroNeko confessed to Kyousuke in that end I don't think he will really end up with her because the whole season he always been care a lot with Kirito and him being siscon seem to be true.
I do have many favorite heroines but I can't really hate them so doesn't matter who he end up with but Kirito still got high possibilities.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 11, 2013 3:25 PM

Apr 2011
Blackbird said:
I actually like Ayase yandere side, dunno why because it so fitting her character, it's not really I dislike Kirito like for some people around here.
Even thought with that KuroNeko confessed to Kyousuke in that end I don't think he will really end up with her because the whole season he always been care a lot with Kirito and him being siscon seem to be true.
I do have many favorite heroines but I can't really hate them so doesn't matter who he end up with but Kirito still got high possibilities.

I'm somehow..confuse with that Kirito thing?..
Anyways I think they will end up together, but considering that this will ruin their circle they might hide it or something like that.

And yes Ayase is really one of the best character here, Yandere + Cuteness = Awesomeness

Tutoooo here comes the funny father!!!

Sharing my review:
http://www.bubblews.com/news/498433-ore-no-imouto-ga-konnani-kawaii-wake-ga-nai-season-2-episode-6

hellogarryMay 11, 2013 3:30 PM
May 11, 2013 3:28 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Kyousuke didn't say yes. Honestly, I don't expect him to, or, if he does I don't expect it to last. Everything he has done in response to her advances to this point, and even he realizes her interest in him, have indicated to me he's not interested.
May 11, 2013 3:31 PM

Apr 2011
Cratex said:
Kyousuke didn't say yes. Honestly, I don't expect him to, or, if he does I don't expect it to last. Everything he has done in response to her advances to this point, and even he realizes her interest in him, have indicated to me he's not interested.

I think he will accept it though, but considering him being a siscon..this will end up being ruin in the end.. well we all know whats the cause..
May 11, 2013 3:34 PM

Feb 2012
OfficialGuts said:
IceBurn said:
well I've read spoilers and.. you might drop it.
I already finished volume 11. One of my friends is fluent in Japanese and we read it together. All the girls have a fair chance and blah blah. Like i said if he doesn't choose Riri then there's no point in watching the anime for me.
May 11, 2013 3:34 PM

Oct 2012
dat episode...
it made me feel that Kuroneko is the moe-st thing on the earth.

poor manami~

I feel the same as Kyousuke too. I want to punch that man on the face. He is annoying.

oh, the opening has a little spoiler. Guess I'll just watch the opening last for the next episodes.

And.. what if Kuroneko just pretend to asking Kyousuke out like Kirino did, lol. Or maybe reject her? Impossible...
May 11, 2013 3:44 PM

Apr 2011
renfire said:
dat episode...
it made me feel that Kuroneko is the moe-st thing on the earth.

poor manami~

I feel the same as Kyousuke too. I want to punch that man on the face. He is annoying.

oh, the opening has a little spoiler. Guess I'll just watch the opening last for the next episodes.

And.. what if Kuroneko just pretend to asking Kyousuke out like Kirino did, lol. Or maybe reject her? Impossible...

I doubt Kuroneko to be pretending..
Though if I were Kyousuke I will leave it be :P
May 11, 2013 3:50 PM

Dec 2008
No MANAMI!?! WHY!

That being said, great episode, just not getting a 5 out of 5 because there isn't Manami :*(
The Yandere Ayase ... the drunk father... the declaration of Kuroneko ... Saori bending over ... and Kirino confessing, without confessing. A great episode all around, but not stellar.
May 11, 2013 3:50 PM
May 2012
Cratex said:

According to the 1st episode of the season.He seems interested.
May 11, 2013 3:51 PM

Apr 2013
What an episode, that's about all I can say.

Just a quick question, don't know if this is just me but I think the transition from season 1 to season 2 was not done that well.

Firstly, Kirino's father. In the first season, he was portrayed as a tough, stubborn and I'd say traditional type of guy, although it is arguable that he showed a bit of his other side when Kyousuke acted like the games were his but I think that was an extension of how he as a father cares more about his daughter than son.

The transition from that, to being a drunken mess was kind of too much for me to accept.

Secondly, at the end of ep 5, Kirino's introduction was pretty thought provoking, however at about 15 minutes in, personally, it was getting pretty obvious that this was a scheme.

Also, I couldn't stand watching Kyousuke go down on his knees and beg, to me that seems really embarrassing and destroy's his position or standing.

And wait a minute, if this was all a scheme, why did Kirino slap her brother when in the that scene he was obviously jealous? I guess one explanation would be that he failed to show it properly and was just being a jerk, but I don't think a slap was deserved.

Saw some posts about giving the writer credit for having the "skills" to not reveal who Kyousuke's going to end up with. I don't really think he deserves that much credit to be honest. I mean the "pretend to be my boyfriend" and "having a fake boyfriend to make someone jealous" are pretty generic in terms of plot. Besides, just like they did with the end of season 1, I'm guessing the end will just be with one of the heroines and also releasing a bunch of specials where he ends up with someone else.

(Before you hate, this is just my opinion, I haven't read the LN or anything else... just the anime.)
May 11, 2013 3:59 PM

Oct 2012
hellogarry said:

Yes, there is no way Kuroneko would pretend with that expression. And there is no way Kyousuke would reject after seeing Kuroneko's cute face.
May 11, 2013 4:00 PM

Apr 2011
renfire said:
hellogarry said:

Yes, there is no way Kuroneko would pretend with that expression. And there is no way Kyousuke would reject after seeing Kuroneko's cute face.

I won't reject it as well xD
May 11, 2013 4:05 PM

Nov 2012
Can't wait for next episode. This series is getting quite interesting.

Hope to see more of Ayase, she is hilarious.
May 11, 2013 4:23 PM

Apr 2013
xtremexx said:
Wow, I actually expected kyousuke to go and punch the boyfriend, next thing I see is him on the floor begging for forgiveness, he is getting way to used to that.

in the LN, he actually gets famous for that

May 11, 2013 4:25 PM

Jul 2009
sasori still the best girl
no love for her?!
May 11, 2013 4:30 PM

Sep 2009
I have a hard time believing anything serious will come out of the relationships. Usually, the romance aspect in these kinds of shows provide nothing but disappointment...and if something serious does happen, it isn't until the very, very end (which kind of annoys me). I mainly watch shows like this for the comedy (even though I secretly wish a serious relationship would happen). Am I the only one that feels this way?
May 11, 2013 4:31 PM

Apr 2013
hellogarry said:
renfire said:
hellogarry said:

May 11, 2013 4:32 PM

Apr 2010
Finally a confession hopefully it will turn into a lot of Kuroneko x Kyousuke moments for the rest of this season really one of the only things that keep me watching for the time being.
What made this ending even greater was the fact that i was annoyed by the fact that Kirino interrupted their previous talk only to act like a spoiled brat ones again with the boyfriend stuff.
And it was because of jealousy really those two sibblings still have some things to work out being jealous at the others partner.
I have to say that the father scenes where funny tho.

And the first part the conversation with Ayase was a great laugh that he even got his hopes up it was obvious something like that was bound to happen knowing Ayase's behaviour and she really went all yandere again.
May 11, 2013 4:33 PM

Apr 2011
deathmailrock said:
hellogarry said:
renfire said:
hellogarry said:

I was curious and clicked the spoiler..please don't tell me its from the Light Novel...
May 11, 2013 4:51 PM
Oct 2010
hellogarry said:
I was curious and clicked the spoiler..please don't tell me its from the Light Novel...

It is
May 11, 2013 4:59 PM

Jan 2012
Yandere Ayase and the Kuroneko's confession made this episode. <3
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.