Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 30, 2010 9:05 AM
Jun 2009
lol good Jun ^^
he ended up with them two but he choosed his sis :P
Why Yuuhi haved to get back? It would be better if they would live together Jun and just his sis... D:
Apr 2, 2010 9:16 AM

Nov 2008
Surprising ending to say the least. I was expecting something more.

Anyway, so she is not his sister. Incest would have been interesting. And apparently it seems like the other guys knew of this.

I enjoyed the anime but I feel like it could have been a lot better. 7/10 but since it kept me entertained I will award it one extra point. So its 8/10 for me.
Apr 3, 2010 12:19 AM

Aug 2008
LOL JUNICHI GOT A BONER AT THE END. You cud hear it go "BOINGGGG!" lmfaooo. I'm content with the ending, it wasn't much of a suprise considering we all alrdy knew Junichi didn't really like Yuuhi.

This anime really reminded me of True Tears. Cuz the main character had to go through a big breakthrough to finally decide who he wanted to be with. And True tears was one of my favorites! :P

Great animee 9/10, i'm considering a 10/10 but idk.

i dont understand the bad reviews tho...
Apr 3, 2010 12:24 AM

Aug 2008
Anitnelav said:
Ahahaha, <3 the teacher. XD

But.. I don't get the end. Are they siblings or not? :S

They aren't siblings... how much more fucking obvious can it get lmfao.

And to all you people talking about loose ends, you just care too much
But here's something to make you think.

Nagomi is an alien... both of them
She records information about the three.
She reports to Junichi's father and mother

That might not be true, but does it really make a difference?
Apr 5, 2010 4:39 PM

Jan 2010
So predictable... she wasn't his sister after all...

Concerning the ending, as far as I cared it could have ended either way, but I think the whole situation was more unfair to Yuuhi than it would have been to Minako had it ended the other way.
Apr 7, 2010 8:06 PM

Feb 2010
ewww incest
Jun 22, 2010 9:12 PM
Jun 2010
The parent dialogue at the end confirms everyone's question + the dialogue in the bath with the other girl.

this anime was weak because they wasted 10 episodes on classic shit and started the real deal in the last 3 episodes.

The concept was somehow original but they screwed it

3/10 for me :/
supersayenJul 19, 2010 5:14 PM

Jul 19, 2010 5:13 PM
Jun 2010
Defiance said:
Fucking Japanese and their incestuous obsession.

EDIT:All I really have to add is that I'm glad this anime is over.

incest?

are u retarded?

minato isn't related to junichi...

lol.. she's adopted.. wow you're slow
Jul 19, 2010 5:15 PM
Jun 2010
Etopen said:
Yes in one episode Minato said to Yuuhi (I think it was while bathing?), that she may be not his true sister.. but that's because she doesn't know anything about her early childhood. Something like this was it.

yea exactly damn... i can't believe people are this slow

even in the plane the mom said to the dad "are you ok with not telling junichi about minato"

jeez guys.. they aren't related lol
Aug 7, 2010 6:02 PM

Aug 2010
well after watching this episode I finally understand why this anime is hated so much. I seriously didn't expect that awful ending

Aug 23, 2010 4:19 PM
May 2010
i don't think this anime was as bad as it was a big cliche.

5 (Average) +1 for wincest = 6
Sep 11, 2010 8:22 AM

Oct 2009
iday12 said:
i thought it was a good ending, there could have been a lot of worse endings, and this one wrapped everything up nicely and kind of answered if minato was junichi's real sister when his mother asks his father "was it really okay for you not to tell Junichi about Minato?"

Agreed
Oct 2, 2010 12:29 AM

Sep 2010
Defiance said:
Fucking Japanese and their incestuous obsession.

EDIT:All I really have to add is that I'm glad this anime is over.
Well most men have this fetish even if they wont admit it and i can prove it. Almost all men would watch 2 twin sisters having sex or have sex with 2 twin sisters at the same time and if you say you wouldnt then you are gay (nothing wrong with that) or your lieing. So if you dont have a prob with twins doing it then there shouldnt be a problem with these two doing it or any other 2.
Oct 6, 2010 10:16 PM

Mar 2010
that was terrible, i hated the incest ending, it just ruined my day.
Nov 11, 2010 3:40 PM

Jun 2008
Well this is weird....

An anime that actually ended with the male lead choosing ONE GIRL??!?!

I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

and he chose the RIGHT girl, albeit his SISTER (obviously not by blood though)

Either way, this anime SHOCKED me:

#1 Rie LOST as a Tsundere (Rie ALWAYS wins, for her to lose is very shocking)

#2 The WINCEST ending is awesome, I still can't believe it...

8/10, only because he actually chose ONE girl, and it's an incest ending :)
Dec 19, 2010 11:34 PM

Nov 2010
so.......
is the file x minato's profile?
and minato is not junichi's real sister?
and yuuhi is not the main girl in the episodes?
and nagomi is an alien?
i don't really want the ending
:'c
its just that it's unclear [to me]
i don't really get it
please explain it briefly to me!!!!
o.0
Dec 27, 2010 1:35 AM

Jan 2010
This wasn't that terrible an anime, animes like Mayoi Neko Overrun!, MM!, To Love-RU etc have been far worse.
I don't see why we need to give it such a harsh score.
I think a 6-8 is befitting for this series overall, don't base everything on the ending...
And even then, the ending wasn't that bad. Sure it's his sister, sure it's corny, but hell - we have closure.
SucroseDec 27, 2010 1:40 AM
Dec 31, 2010 9:36 PM

Sep 2009
guys can i ask in which chapter did the anime stopped????
i would be delighted if anyone knows......♥
Jan 20, 2011 1:57 AM

Oct 2010
^ It's an eroge adaptation. The story is unrelated to the manga.
Jan 22, 2011 11:28 AM

Nov 2010
Why it always end up with incest love.... Jun shoulda stayed with Yuuhi
Mar 19, 2011 7:41 PM

Oct 2010
AirKee said:

It was hinted that they weren't really siblings like twice or three times
I like he man up and made a decision... thing that doesn't happen on most harem type anime.
Also keep in mind that Yuuhi said she love Minato as much as he loved Junichi. And shortly after he confess to Minato, Yuuhi came back to the apartment. It maybe wishful thinking, but I think Yuuhi did all this so Junichi could reciprocate Minato's feelings so all three could live together. Its wierd... I know... but then why would she so happy at the end and all three of them took a picture will Minato and Junichi.
huh?
Apr 5, 2011 3:18 PM
Jul 2018
LOVE THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!

guys dont watch koi kaze/yosuga no sora if u hated this ending....lol those two series are among my favs in plot/character development, but yes a taboo subject
May 5, 2011 3:07 PM

Mar 2011
Hey could someone pls tell me if it's important to watch this series before Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi?
May 16, 2011 1:05 AM

Dec 2009
I hate the ending...

Overall:5/10

May 16, 2011 11:29 AM
Dec 2007
choyos said:
AirKee said:

It was hinted that they weren't really siblings like twice or three times
I like he man up and made a decision... thing that doesn't happen on most harem type anime.
Also keep in mind that Yuuhi said she love Minato as much as he loved Junichi. And shortly after he confess to Minato, Yuuhi came back to the apartment. It maybe wishful thinking, but I think Yuuhi did all this so Junichi could reciprocate Minato's feelings so all three could live together. Its wierd... I know... but then why would she so happy at the end and all three of them took a picture will Minato and Junichi.
The anime was just pussying out of admitting it was an incest relationship. The PC game says they're blood siblings while the PS2 adaption obviously changed it to adopted siblings. So I don't buy it, just a cheap trick of getting away with an incest end.

Although, I'm not in agreement that it's suddenly ok to get it on with your sister just because she is adopted or you are adopted. I'm pretty sure the US doesn't allow siblings, blood-related or adopted, to marry. Japan however has no qualms with it so long as they're not blood-related which is why they use it to hide their incestuous fantasies.
Leon-GunMay 16, 2011 11:32 AM

May 19, 2011 2:00 AM

Apr 2010
T_T man! is not that i dislike incest endings.. but in my opinion Yuuhi seemed a lot better for him....
Jun 23, 2011 3:47 PM

Nov 2007
It's supposed to be a Minato ending? I still see it as a Yuuhi+Minato ending. 2 is always better than 1.
Jun 23, 2011 5:37 PM

May 2011
Nooooooo, I wish it would have been a Yuuhi ending. This was really rushed though, with the main plot starting with like 2 episodes left. This made the ending really sucked. Sigh.. its never the girl that I root for. It sucks seeing Yuuhi not even put up a fight for him...
Yuuhi is still the best in my mind, I just loveeee her.
Jul 4, 2011 4:56 PM

Mar 2010
i didnt like the ending..
Aug 16, 2011 7:33 PM

Jul 2011
I was hoping for Yuuhi damn it! I mean, he could've learned to live without his sister.. OR he could be the way he was before and have Yuuhi save him from being a total badass again. But whatever, I didn't like the ending as much as I would like to and wished he end up with Yuuhi.. oh well :l
"You were a dream, in a life that has been nothing but a Hellish Nightmare..."(Lucy -Elfen Lied)
Oct 22, 2011 8:31 PM
Aug 2010
Can anyone tell me what is this Picture about? Two Nagomi??

Help Me Level Up These Anime Characters By Clicking It Please :D

Oct 30, 2011 10:21 AM

Aug 2011
meh, liked it till the 8th episode then it started to get good again, then the ending was boring 5/10 for me
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2011 8:25 AM

Apr 2011
I liked the ending~ I don't get why people are complaining about incest, they cleared it up that they aren't blood related. xD I don't see how it's a problem for him to fall in love with minato.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2011 10:43 AM
Dec 2007
sn0w said:
I liked the ending~ I don't get why people are complaining about incest, they cleared it up that they aren't blood related. xD I don't see how it's a problem for him to fall in love with minato.
They didn't and in the PC game they ARE related by blood.

Nov 22, 2011 10:30 AM
Aug 2009
I liked this anime and was going to give it a good rating, until I saw the incest end and was like..wut...
Jan 24, 2012 5:49 AM
Jan 2012
ok we know its not incest..so if you put this in your comment you probably have downs... anywho, i'm going with 6/10. why not 5/10? well it had the ending that i wanted at least. its like in SHUFFLE you know you all wanted keade as the final girl... wasn't meant to be tho...in here, i suppose so. TIP OF THE DAY: Watch episode 1, skip to epi 9 and watch from there..best way. skip uselss shit
Feb 10, 2012 10:44 AM

Dec 2011
Citrix said:
I liked this anime and was going to give it a good rating, until I saw the incest end and was like..wut...

Ending was a load of crap...nuff said..
Apr 4, 2012 9:45 AM

Jan 2008
Ending was a load of crap...nuff said..

Tru dat.

I know they are weird but their obsesions are slowly drawing me away.
Apr 17, 2012 9:40 PM
Apr 2012
The ending disappointed me. Not because of who was chosen, but because of the indecisiveness. Even after he "chose", everything just returned to normal like nothing happen, and somehow Yuuhi gets to move back in? wtf, they have no relationship in anyway anymore, and all she does is bitch and hurt the poor dude while hes trying to relax in his own house. (lol Not the biggest fan of tsundere types)

I wouldn't of minded if Yuuhi was chosen, I was actually voting for her, but its still all good, I was just pissed about how she wasnt chosen, yet she still butting in on his affairs like somethings gonna happen.

Oh, and im pretty sure Jun n Minato are not related (by blood), it was implied they weren't quit a few times through the series, although they never did say just which one of them was the adopted (you never know, Jun could of been the adopted one for all we know lol)

Anyone else feel sorry for Jun, I mean, the blame for everything gets put on him for everything that happens during the story. He should of just told everyone to F off and mind their own business. Lol, and when both the girls left, i would of just let them go, they wanna place all the blame and responsibility on his ass because their to lazy to actually do anything, poor dude has no freedom or relaxation.

oh well, besides the ending, the series was "Alright" and had some funny moments.
7/10 would of been a 7.5/10 if it had a better ending, and they didnt have a bunch of pointless characters, Examples: The mom and dad, and not to mention the alien girl(s) (forgot her/there name(s)), at least i think shes and alien... no point in even having them, just threw the story/plot off even more and made for some unfunny "entertainment".

Not to mention they explained nothing throughout the entire story.. after a while everything became "unfamiliar"
Trav644Apr 17, 2012 10:07 PM
Jul 29, 2012 9:54 AM

Jul 2011
I see that many people here don't know what mean incest for real...
Jul 29, 2012 9:12 PM

Jun 2012
Disappointed is the only thing i can really say, i expected a lot more from this. When i thought this was closing nicely when junichi confessed to minato we had to see yuuhi's father say "she isn't giving up" and the last scene with all of them in the picture was a harem ending. I hate when shit isn't fully closed up and this happened. I'm happy he "chose" minato though, if not for that i would have rated lower.

7/10 would maybe watch again.
Changing it to 8/10 now.
ShuhanDec 3, 2013 9:08 PM
Aug 1, 2012 3:33 AM

Jun 2012
Citrix said:

Funny, I gave it a 6 instead of a 5 because the tsundere was snubbed. Yuuhi is just an awful, awful character across the board.
Aug 3, 2012 2:18 PM
Jul 2012
Okay, simply put, I had my doubts that they weren't blood-related. And quite frankly it's not so much the so called "incest" that's bothering me, it's the fact that they took a good series and turned THE WHOLE THING back around and towards the end, made him switch LI's. I finally got to the point where I could actually ship Yuuhi x Jun, and this is what happens? Bull. Cheese. D:
Aug 3, 2012 2:18 PM

May 2012
This is probably in my top 10 worst endings.
Aug 3, 2012 2:33 PM
Jul 2012
LMiki said:
Can anyone tell me what is this Picture about? Two Nagomi??

Btw, I think they were saying that either there were 2 of them, or that one was an alien or something, either way ONE of them was collecting information on them.
Aug 11, 2012 8:41 PM
Aug 2012
I just happened to finish this series and I dont understand why the fk did it end like it did? It shouldve been yuuhi and the guy, I mean the whole story was based upon that, its how is started and then just his "sister"... da fk
Aug 30, 2012 1:42 PM

Jun 2012
My reply to everyone who said this is incest. It's not incest as they are not blood related in the anime. Though it's funny because they think they are. The ending was better than expected I like it when harems end with multiple possibilities that way I don't feel bad for the other characters. Ending gets either a 4 or 5.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Sep 21, 2012 2:35 PM

Jul 2012
I didn't like the ending... I mean.. I wanted Minato to be the one but not like that..
There was not enough romance... the confession should be more private! He just said I love you and they hugged.. :/ No emotion! No kisses.. no nothing! :'(
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Oct 28, 2012 3:48 PM

Jan 2010
Betaphish said:

In Eclipse's subs for this episode, when Junichi's parents were talking at the end, the mom says to the dad "was it really okay for you not to tell Junichi about Minato?"
I guessing that they were implying that Minato wasn't Junichi's real sister

Indeed. I believe they weren't blood related.

I was expecting much more from this series, in all aspects: comedy, character development (we only see the parents in some little scenes), story. But I liked the animation and some of the first comedy.

Too bad that the first episode was the best one.

6/10 from me.
MeadosOct 28, 2012 3:52 PM
Dec 6, 2012 11:14 AM

Nov 2012
i wish its Yuuhi and Junichi :(
but anyway congrats Minato and Junichi >.<
but i want Yuuhi and Junichi !!! :(
You Got Anime with a Genre of Ecchi , Romance , Harem ? Cmon , Recommend that to me . Pleeeease? XD
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 5, 2008

109 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jul 17, 2023 12:07 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 13, 2008

66 by Punkero »»
May 25, 2022 7:10 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

angel999 - Oct 1, 2008

181 by Abhinandan2002 »»
Dec 28, 2021 9:52 AM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

76 by Amatniki »»
Mar 28, 2021 1:43 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 27, 2008

66 by Amatniki »»
Mar 27, 2021 6:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.