Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 16, 2013 8:35 AM

Sep 2011
http://myanimelist.net/anime/3072/Uchuu_Senkan_Yamato:_Kanketsu-hen

they both have the exact same name(its called Space Battleship Yamato - Final Chapter Be Forever Yamato just like this title but with yorozuya and gintama) and despite having it outright say final chapter in it it still has a sequel like gintama will

In other words, even as obvious as it was already, the 2nd gintama movie's title is just a joke.
JizzyHitlerMar 16, 2013 7:39 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 16, 2013 3:14 PM

Oct 2012
HAHA Way to go Sorachi! Trollin' us like always.
Mar 16, 2013 7:32 PM

Apr 2010
SORACHI YOU FUCKIN' ROCK DUDE!!!

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Mar 16, 2013 7:39 PM

Jul 2011
Good job Gorilla, always trolling or parodying.
Mar 16, 2013 7:43 PM

Sep 2011
I really hope more people notice this and then have this info pass around cause way to many people thought it was legit despite this being like the 4th time they faked the series ending

I mean remember guys, we have been in the "final chapter" of gintama for about 130+ episodes.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 17, 2013 6:35 AM

May 2012
Well Sorachi have referenced Battleship Yamato on Gintama before so it's very possible!

Nice catch, Hitler!
Mar 17, 2013 6:46 PM

Apr 2010
Yeah I mean, I can imagine Sorachi singing "THEY SEE ME TROLLIN', THEY HATIN'" at the time when he thought this up.
giusex27Mar 17, 2013 6:50 PM

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Mar 18, 2013 7:29 AM

Jul 2011
Well, I was pretty sure that Sorachi is trollin' us again, but thanks for confirming.
Mar 23, 2013 7:20 AM

Jul 2010
Good find!
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Mar 23, 2013 7:23 AM
May 2012
DAMNNNNNNN LOL. Did not see that coming.
Mar 23, 2013 2:52 PM

Jul 2010
Sorachi will be like the boy who cried wolf. The one time Gintama announces they're ending and we'll never believe it LOL
You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Mar 23, 2013 2:53 PM

Nov 2012
HAHAHA fuck I knew it
Thanks!
Mar 24, 2013 5:45 AM

Sep 2011
MysticHaze said:
Sorachi will be like the boy who cried wolf. The one time Gintama announces they're ending and we'll never believe it LOL

Trolling us until the very end.
Even if the movie is about Gintoki's past, they couldn't control themselves...
"Final chapter"... As if!!:)
But all the clocks in the city
Began to whirr and chime:
'O let not Time deceive you,
You cannot conquer Time.
Mar 24, 2013 5:58 AM

Sep 2011
Silentsong said:
MysticHaze said:

Trolling us until the very end.
Even if the movie is about Gintoki's past, they couldn't control themselves...
"Final chapter"... As if!!:)
I thought it was said to be half being gintoki's past and the other half being present time?

Oh man if thats true i really hope theres a oboro vs gintoki in the past fight, we were never actually told who won that fight or saw any of it.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 29, 2013 5:18 AM
Mar 2013
So, if he's trolling again about the ending, slight possibility he'll troll us again by not telling us Gintama will end, when it actually will. Fans taken by surprise, protests start, riots begin and hey, more blood, in the end the fans get Gintama back and more profit for Sorachi, holy crap is this Sorachi's plan...
Apr 2, 2013 2:30 PM

Oct 2011
Thank you for this post. Now I can rest easy : )
Apr 2, 2013 2:33 PM

Jun 2007
It's a bit late, but I think it's worth mentioning that a parody title is far from proof this won't be the end. Especially with how they rushed through all the serious arcs in that last season of the anime.
Apr 2, 2013 4:12 PM

Sep 2011
TallonKarrde23 said:
It's a bit late, but I think it's worth mentioning that a parody title is far from proof this won't be the end. Especially with how they rushed through all the serious arcs in that last season of the anime.
No the proof is that they originally intended to release the movie by now but the manga is still ongoing regardless.

Plus this is the 4th time they have said the series is ending for good. Until we see sorachi himself come out and says its ending take it with a grain of salt

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Apr 2, 2013 5:05 PM

Jun 2007
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Until we see sorachi himself come out and says its ending take it with a grain of salt

And that's exactly what I said, just in different words, so I don't see why you say "no". By saying take it with a grain of salt you're admitting it's not 100% impossible that this could be the final, you just think it's probably not. I never disagreed with that. People in the thread had acted like you showed something confirming it's not the end with 100% certainty, I'm just reminding them that - while it's UNLIKELY, it is still entirely possible.
Apr 7, 2013 11:53 AM

Jun 2009
This could be an extended version of the story in 2008 JUMP FESTA

Are you the bloody applause monkey? Keep your sh*t comments to yourself or go troll on 4chan.
Apr 7, 2013 2:18 PM
Jan 2013
DarkMorpher said:
This could be an extended version of the story in 2008 JUMP FESTA

That would be major Troll
Apr 27, 2013 9:45 AM

Sep 2012
i really hope Gintama never ends. it's like a drug to me. i can't live without it. there. i said it. i'm at ease now.
私の力はあなたの理解を超えています
Jun 10, 2013 5:57 AM

Oct 2012
Remember a stort "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?
Same lies won't work for the third damn time!!
Sorry just for bad words just expressing things XD

But I hope it's just a troll and for the first time I'll glad it's a troll
"Signature removed"
Sep 16, 2013 3:16 PM

Aug 2013
I'm rewatching Gintama and in episode 50, they actually reference how they can call the third season or whatever "Gintama: Kanketsu-hen - Yorozuya yo Eien Nare" to boost up ratings but not really end it. So this has been in the anime for that long.
This "new era" they talk about is a load of shit. The age where pirates dream is over!? THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?! — Marshall D. Teach
Sep 16, 2013 3:28 PM

Sep 2011
Introverturtled said:
I'm rewatching Gintama and in episode 50, they actually reference how they can call the third season or whatever "Gintama: Kanketsu-hen - Yorozuya yo Eien Nare" to boost up ratings but not really end it. So this has been in the anime for that long.

I remember that actually, actually when i rewatched episode 150 like a month ago they say something along the lines of just ending the anime on some movie. They were probably planning on doing this for a while now all for the sake of 1 little joke to fuck with the fans. I swear to god no other show would take a joke this far and this long.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Sep 16, 2013 4:44 PM

Aug 2013
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Introverturtled said:

I remember that actually, actually when i rewatched episode 150 like a month ago they say something along the lines of just ending the anime on some movie. They were probably planning on doing this for a while now all for the sake of 1 little joke to fuck with the fans. I swear to god no other show would take a joke this far and this long.
Yeah, though because of all this people are going to be devastated when it actually finishes.
This "new era" they talk about is a load of shit. The age where pirates dream is over!? THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?! — Marshall D. Teach
Sep 21, 2013 3:28 AM

May 2012
I dont want Gintama to end. I want it to go on forever until Sorachi and the voice actors are old and cant remember their lines xD

Oct 4, 2013 12:58 AM

Nov 2009
This made my day.
Oct 17, 2013 9:16 AM

Jun 2013
Found them

http://myanimelist.net/anime/3072/Uchuu_Senkan_Yamato:_Kanketsu-hen

http://myanimelist.net/anime/3069/Yamato_yo_Eien_ni

Lol never expected less from Gintama
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

"It would be great to live as a human"
-Meruem, King of the Ants
Dec 22, 2013 9:43 PM

May 2012
"Yamato datte "Saraba" tte ite ta no ni, Kimu Taku ni natta darou ga?"

English:

Yamato even said "Farewell" but then he became KimuTaku (Kimura Takuya) right?

HAHAHA too much Uchuu Senkan Yamato: Kanketsu-hen :D
Dec 27, 2013 1:02 PM

Sep 2011
the movie even brought up the yamoto reference

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 27, 2013 1:12 PM

Jul 2010
Introverturtled said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Introverturtled said:

Yeah, though because of all this people are going to be devastated when it actually finishes.

That's fucking brilliant.
Sassuga Gintama.

http://i.imgur.com/5fgtFcA.jpg
AkanezoraDec 27, 2013 1:41 PM
Jan 2, 2014 3:13 AM
May 2009
Jul 26, 2014 5:36 AM

Oct 2012
The title reference is already plan since a long ago i think. try to re-watch episode 50 and you'll know xD
Oct 19, 2014 7:59 AM

Apr 2010
Hahaha! Nice one, Sorachi! Truly, the master of trolls! But he can't deceive the eyes of Gintama fans! GINTAMA WILL RETURN!
Mar 16, 2015 4:52 PM
Feb 2015
Er...don't know if anyone's still on this thread but just thought you should know: Gintama's coming back this April!!! :D I think it'll probably end in a year or two because shit's really going down in the manga.
Dec 8, 2020 6:29 AM

Jun 2020
WOAH I did not realize lol
HUNTER X HUNTER HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!

More topics from this board

» THE BEST Movie of Anime of ALL TIME?!?!?!

Usopp8000 - Mar 11, 2016

32 by RyogiSHIKI7 »»
May 24, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Gintama: Kanketsu-hen - Yorozuya yo Eien Nare Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

myth720 - Jul 6, 2013

418 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Jan 15, 4:05 AM

» When should I watch this ?

Praveen1114 - Sep 2, 2021

10 by Ronin74 »»
Oct 2, 2021 11:57 PM

» why hasn't this been licensed by anyone

NG_Chloe - May 3, 2020

2 by Zura97 »»
Apr 8, 2021 2:18 PM

» Question about ending*spoilers*

Josh15 - Jul 3, 2014

12 by Ronin74 »»
Mar 3, 2021 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.