Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jan 11, 2015 8:24 PM

Oct 2013
It's an okay series, i'm not hating on this anime, Izayoi is such an over powered character and i'm wondering what is he listening with his headphone all this time.

Too bad the spotted loli died in the end :"(

Overall score 7/10, need season 2 or RIOT !
Jan 25, 2015 7:29 AM
Nov 2009
1/10. Lagged.
Jan 29, 2015 4:41 PM

Dec 2014
That was pretty good ending. All fights were intense, and was good to see Izayoi finally faced a worthy opponent which he couldn't overwhelm (but could still defeat, of course). In fact it was Deen & Asaka who overwhelmed their opponent this time, but that fight was also still a good watch. Spotted loli put up a good fight as well.

I liked the riddle too, which Izayoi solved with ease as expected.

Overall, impressive episode compared to previous episodes, I can say this arc and episode alone carried the whole show for me.
NozdrefJan 29, 2015 4:46 PM

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Jan 30, 2015 7:47 AM

Jun 2014
Better than No waifu no laifu.
7/10
Jan 31, 2015 9:54 AM

Apr 2014
DEEN!
---------My Profile------------
Feb 20, 2015 4:50 AM

Nov 2009
Well it was a good show, Nothing special, I had a major problem with the characters though and I pretty much thought Izayoi and Asuka were the only 2 with any sort of depth or life in them, Everybody else was so generic or annoying especially Kasukabe where I ended up asking myself the question as to why she was even in the series in the first place due to being fairly pointless and never showing any emotion whatsoever, You could easily cut her out of the show and it wouldnt make any difference whatsoever well it would at least get rid of that boring as hell bit with the Griffin which is never mentioned again afterwards.

7/10 and my last thought regarding this show "DEEEEEEEEEEEN!"
Mar 11, 2015 5:54 PM

May 2014
Loved this anime, it's just like no game no life
9/10
I want a season 2 tbh.
I think there might be one because there's still a lot of content left
Mar 15, 2015 2:42 PM

Aug 2014
The ending was pretty anti-climatic, I wanted to see more of Izayoi. The first part of the anime was really awesome, Izayoi and Kurousagi were the 2 main highlights of the show, but no singificant story or character developement happened. I enjoyed it, but expected more. 7/10
Apr 16, 2015 9:13 PM

Dec 2008
This series was going so well...but al lof the sudden the talking kept going on and on...hardly any backstory ..... random encounters and fights that were lackluster cause kids too strong...it was oging so well....6.5/10 at best T.T
May 5, 2015 10:00 PM
Aug 2014
Not bad, I enjoy watching OP characters. Seems like 8 volumes of the LN have been translated so I guess I will give it a read.
May 13, 2015 3:57 PM

Jul 2007
I have no freaking idea why the hell this was only 10 episodes and a bad OVA. It had interesting character with unique personalities (kinda) that received 0 character development. The world also had tons of potential for unique and interesting stories. Animation was good most of the time and the OST was fantastic. Op had this epic feeling to it and ED was super catchy!!! I don't really have any complaint taking into account it's only 10 episodes and I would suggest this to everyone but it's just feels such a waste. It really needs a second season :/

PS> Izayoi was a beast. Remind me of a good Gilgamesh. I'm REALLY curious to learn more about his backstory + power.

> Ojou-sama <3 <3
May 14, 2015 12:10 PM

Jul 2014
Cloudy said:
I have no freaking idea why the hell this was only 10 episodes and a bad OVA. It had interesting character with unique personalities (kinda) that received 0 character development. The world also had tons of potential for unique and interesting stories. Animation was good most of the time and the OST was fantastic. Op had this epic feeling to it and ED was super catchy!!! I don't really have any complaint taking into account it's only 10 episodes and I would suggest this to everyone but it's just feels such a waste. It really needs a second season :/

PS> Izayoi was a beast. Remind me of a good Gilgamesh. I'm REALLY curious to learn more about his backstory + power.

> Ojou-sama <3 <3

I recommend reading the LN mate. Things get epic and you'll be surprised at what Izayoi/Kasukabe and Asuka can currently do + char development incoming.
Jun 5, 2015 12:48 PM

Aug 2014
This was one amazing series, just a same it was only 10 episodes. Especially loved the 3 main characters, though we don't get much of their past to know and the character development was rather lacking. I really hope there will be a second season, I would love to learn more about the 3 main characters, especially Izayoi.

8/10.
Jul 12, 2015 3:18 PM

May 2015
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.
Jul 20, 2015 4:23 AM

Sep 2013
It was an okay series. The fight scenes were good and the main protagonist is pretty cool although the characters needs more development. This anime sucks at explaining things everything about gift games is still pretty vague and there seems to be an over-abundance of lolis and shoutas in this series which is kinda annoying.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 5, 2015 12:12 PM
Aug 2015
Please make a sexy season for kuro usagi and izayoi.. I really wanna see they make romantic story <3
Sep 19, 2015 1:56 AM

Apr 2014
Kuro Usagi/10

Sep 23, 2015 7:48 AM

Apr 2014
What a letdown..
Dec 10, 2015 6:25 AM

Apr 2009
I have no idea what I just finished. @____@
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2015 10:58 AM
Mar 2015
ezaya said:
I have no idea what I just finished. @____@

You watched a show that came before NGNL and expected it to be like NGNL...basically you finished a more physical fight/myth version of NGNL.....XD
Dec 26, 2015 6:53 AM

May 2015
9/10. This show needs a second season. I fucking loved it.

Apr 12, 2016 6:51 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Nice one.

Good ending, thank god it got better after those borings later half parts, LN and OVA next.
May 2, 2016 8:47 PM

Oct 2014
Bad. Regret watching this rubbish
May 22, 2016 7:33 PM

Jul 2013
Wow what an ending. The fights were super nice, a lot of good action.

That was for sure the hardest opponent for Izayoi, but he's such a badass. Also Asuka became super strong with Deen as new companion and could finally beat Ratten.

Pest was in a complete other league of strength. Finally we saw some of the power of Kurousagi. This teleport to the moon was unexpected but really cool, without that it would have been over with that attack Pest tried to do. And that giant spear Deen tossed towards Pest looked crazy. :P

I enjoyed this so much, even if it was one of the shortest animes ive ever saw. Characters were absolute awesome, the plot was interesting and the animation on point. Good fights, a lot of scenes to laugh, fanservice, so what should I want more? :)

I will miss the Izayoi x Kurousagi moments.
Sad that there's no second season so far, this show has so much potential. And that hint at the end with the falling letter gives enough reasons for it. Maybe someday, I will BELIEVE in it!!!

Definitely a 9/10 for me :)

Jun 20, 2016 4:09 PM

Dec 2013
Ok finale for a decent series. Izayoi was definitely the best part of this.
Dec 23, 2016 8:08 PM
Sep 2015
Yes, I'm sure everybody except for their learder, including the parents and children and babies in the community, consented to that crazy demon plan, right? WTF

The 3 mains, OP dude and animal girl in particular, are the only thing that kept the show at an 8 for me.

Show had some amazing end cards tho. Especially that episode 2 one... But seriously, amazing art, #5 should be in a gallery somewhere.
kalinimeDec 23, 2016 8:22 PM
Feb 8, 2017 4:00 AM

Sep 2016
For me 6/10 Nice ending
Mar 12, 2017 3:48 AM

Dec 2014
the showdown was perfect!...i loved every duel

May 16, 2017 5:34 PM

Apr 2009
Die 80 million spirits of malice! Bwahahaha! Sorry couldn't help myself there. All this voluntary loss of life, limbs, properties and damages, all other sacrifices, travelling to the moon and back, killing a Demoon Lord...all for a goddamned publicity stunt to make the unknowing new floor master Sandora look good politically! Breads and friggin circuses! >_<

Wow, Kasukabe's cat got a date...that bastard! XD

I thought Jin was a wizard (as Izayoi seemed to have referred to him in episode 6) but I never saw him cast a spell or some flashy light show. Not that I'm complaining, of course!

Is that letter a summon or an invitation? Oh well, 6/10 overall. It was all cliche from start to finish as I've declared in the first episode but I enjoyed it anyway. Izayoi is overpowered and a confident MC, he's actually likable as well as the other two female leads and of course, Kurousagi.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 12, 2017 12:34 PM

Apr 2013
So I have to admit that the ending wasn't really that interesting to me anymore, since i didn't understand why everything was happening anyway. I guess just them building their community up for 10 episodes with lots of comedy would've been way more enjoyable to me. At least the MC stayed kinda refreshing until the end. 6/10
Jun 30, 2017 12:34 AM

Oct 2015
This anime was very good and i enjoyed watching Izayoi rip apart opponents and his bravado intellect. Those who label him a pervert are wrong, he should not be in a top ten of perverts. His pervert level is below mild compared to Shiroyasha and other anime characters from other anime.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 3, 2017 8:44 AM

Apr 2015
i really enjoyed this anime, too bad its only 10 eps...
gonna miss them

DEEN!!
Jan 5, 2018 1:22 PM

Sep 2013
Ugh. Glad this thing is over. I know a lot of people liked it, but it just felt way too disjointed and incomplete to me.

4/10

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 11, 2018 11:04 PM

Jan 2017
Talon184 said:
Ugh. Glad this thing is over. I know a lot of people liked it, but it just felt way too disjointed and incomplete to me.

4/10

A shame that you didn't like it bro, I still would recommend to read the novels, even though the anime was pretty faithful, there are things that are explained better in the novel, also, volume 1 and volume 2(which are the ones that the anime covered) are the weakest ones(they are still fun....at least for me), from the third volume onwards they get a lot better, the author does a decent/good job on expanding and exploring the world of Little Garden, Izayoi's past comes to light, we discover what his powers are, good character development to Asuka and Yo(Izayoi gets some development too, and will likely gain more development in the future) and many other interesting things.

Since you already watched the anime, I would recommend to read volume 3 and see if you enjoy it, if not, just forget the show/novel, but if you do end up enjoying it, I hope that the rest of the series will be as fun and awesome as it was for many of us.

Have a good week!

Mar 28, 2018 7:22 PM
Mar 2018
What the song title of this anime? The episode 10 ed song?
Sep 15, 2018 5:26 AM

Mar 2018
Overall I gave this series is a 2/10
Characters are bland (overpowered for no reason) and lack development. It lacks concrete plot and story direction (too random) and fanservice is there just distract the viewers. Lastly, the villain build up was just almost nonexistent.

Also Deen (The big red robot or whatever) gave me the same feeling when Susanoo was introduced out of Itachi's ass so that drags the score down too

My 2 might mean a 4-5 for some of you...
TruceeSep 15, 2018 5:34 AM
Oct 22, 2018 1:36 PM

Jan 2017
AniMEHLover said:
Characters are bland (overpowered for no reason) and lack development. It lacks concrete plot and story direction (too random) and fanservice is there just distract the viewers. Lastly, the villain build up was just almost nonexistent.

Also Deen (The big red robot or whatever) gave me the same feeling when Susanoo was introduced out of Itachi's ass so that drags the score down too

Well, the anime was just a marketing for the novels, All the negative points you brought up are worked nicely later, Izayoi is not actually OP since there's a lot of characters that are stronger than him.
Oct 22, 2018 4:42 PM

Mar 2018
CrimsonTome said:
AniMEHLover said:

Well, the anime was just a marketing for the novels, All the negative points you brought up are worked nicely later, Izayoi is not actually OP since there's a lot of characters that are stronger than him.

If that's true the Season 2 my save this series, even just a little bit.
Sep 8, 2020 6:24 AM
Jul 2019
Biggest, fattest yawn I've given to a show yet.

3/10. Izayoi's the only reason why I found this somewhat tolerable. Would've dropped this on episode 1 but I struggled because I don't wanna add another one on my Dropped list.
Feb 24, 2021 5:40 PM

Jan 2021
Was I the only one that felt bad for Ratten?

I loved how deen kept saying DEEN whenever he punched lol

There was an "open-ended" ending so they could have a season 2? Probably not :(
Jun 30, 2021 11:17 AM

Mar 2019
You'd expect a 2nd season with that teasing ending, but 8 years later, nothing happened.

Honestly, I liked this anime a lot. The last part got me interested. Loved how the fight wasn't dragged on, the flute girl disappeared without awakening a random out of nowhere power and that Wesser guy kinda did but it was logic and he died cause of that from what I got. The fight was amazing.

The strong point of this anime are the characters. I loved the relationship between those 4 so much. Sad to see that we haven't gottene a backstory episode for Izayoi. That probably happened later on and we would see it if we had a 2nd season. I really want to know what happened in that world and why is he so powerful.

The ending to this was still weird. How did those 130 spritis go back to ~1200 if the city was destroyed and they are all dead.

Again, great anime, still hoping for a 2nd season. 8/10
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Sep 23, 2021 9:08 AM

Jun 2017
I liked the world and the possibilities in it. But the anime seems to give only the bare minimum explanation for all the mechanics of gift games. Expositions weren't handled well which ultimately resulted in many questions without answers. This anime is produced by diomedia and it is their highest rated work on this site. Animation isn't bad for a small studio but the action in the first 8 episodes weren't upto mark. I saw some huge explosions and Izayoi punching stuff without good choreography involved. I should have probably read the LNs first for a better experience... 6/10.
Dec 23, 2022 9:01 AM

Dec 2021
Eih it wasn't horrible ig... the storyline was kind of basic yk, it was an ok storyline but the plot felt a bit predictable, at times it felt boring to watch. That's just my opinion though!

Overall - 5/10
Jan 4, 2023 10:41 PM
Jan 2023
It was a great anime of kids with special abilities that were sent to another world to participate in event games under a certain faction.
Apr 28, 2023 8:19 PM
Apr 2023
can u make more seasons plz
May 26, 2023 2:00 AM

Sep 2018
Very similar to NGNL, except it doesn't blow you away with visuals or tease/have that much taboo stuff. The hierarchy with all the communities, demon lords and power plays, make for interesting enough content. The three MCs are the no nonsense type, especially the dude. Makes for fun character dynamics.

It felt like a short prologue to a longer series, doesn't go too in depth into the world building, probably it's biggest flaw. Everything just went by so quickly, games were set up quickly, communities were introduced and clashed quickly, characters, etc, pacing was just a little too fast for my liking. 7/10 overall.
Sep 11, 2023 12:06 PM
May 2021
It was awesome to see the use of Indian terms Mahabharat, Chandra, IndrašŸ”„šŸ˜‚. Action scenes were pretty good in this anime, characters were awesome. Overall enjoyed it a lot, sadly No S2 yet.8/10
Oct 28, 2023 11:53 PM
Nov 2015
Great anime with lots of action.
But no ending, as the light novel still continue. No season 2.
Light novel got bored reading it, maybe cause the action in the anime is better.
Nov 10, 2023 6:17 PM

Oct 2022
I quite enjoyed this one. I like the way they use fairytales, legends, and mythology as communities and stuff. It's pretty interesting. Also, I love how Black Rabbit can use sunlight because scientifically, the Moon actually reflects it from the Sun(at least, that's how I understand it).
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

196 by Fazewally »»
Apr 2, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2013

128 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 6, 2023 10:24 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2013

111 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 5, 2023 6:21 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

110 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:39 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

135 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:07 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.