Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 21, 2013 9:35 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, that image of Hakaze with roses is going to stick with my head for awhile.

Kind of a meh episode imo but some of the talk between the duo of Mashino and Yoshiro were nice. Seems like he still remember Aika with the momentary flashbacks. I hope this series picks up the pace soon but some of the Hakaze moments were cute.
Feb 21, 2013 12:29 PM
Mar 2011
Stark700 said:
Kind of a meh episode imo but some of the talk between the duo of Mashino and Yoshiro were nice. Seems like he still remember Aika with the momentary flashbacks. I hope this series picks up the pace soon but some of the Hakaze moments were cute.
agreed
Feb 21, 2013 12:30 PM

Jun 2012
Was a little surprising how the resolution between Mahiro and Yoshino turned out. I mean everyone even Yoshino was expecting Mahiro to beat the crap out of Yoshino. Very fitting though, I actually prefer it turned out that way. Other than that the other thing noteworthy, was more nosebleeds caused by Dere Hakaze. Is Yoshino trying to be faithful to Aika until they solve her death? I don't think Aika would want Yoshino to be a DT for the rest of his life(in seriousness alone for the rest of his life).
Feb 21, 2013 12:42 PM

Nov 2012
Mahiro took the news much better than i thought he would and to be honest, i really liked his reaction. I find myself liking him more and more and hoping he will find some sort of closure at the end.

Wow, Hakaze is going back in time to before Aika was killed. That will be interesting indeed.

Looking forward to the next episodes.
Feb 21, 2013 12:48 PM

Jun 2012
well i liked the episode itself but was kinda dissapointed at Mahiro. i was really expecting him to beat up Yoshino, like he thought Mahiro would. But mahiro is completely calm or at least has his emotions in check. though that was nice in it's own way that mahiro finally started NOT to throw a tantrum and realize he loved Aika.
HOWEVER i don't like the fact that the confrontation between Mahiro and Yoshino has already happened. it was like the one thing i was looking forward to and now it has already happened. guess i'll look forward to Hakaze meeting Aika now :D
Feb 21, 2013 12:50 PM

Nov 2012
Only 5 episodes left
I will really miss this anime when it ends
I liked the episode and especially the image of Hakaze with the roses (uuAuu)
Feb 21, 2013 12:58 PM

Nov 2012
They might be friendly now, but i get the feeling when Hakaze goes back in time, some serious business will go down. It may be that Hakaze will end up being Aika's killer or lets her be killed for some world saving reason. Regardless, Yoshino will end up supporting Hakaze, and Mahiro, who has said the world can burn as long as he can find and kill Aika's murderer, will have a showdown with Yoshino over it

This is all pure speculation on my part. But somehow I think those two are bound to have some huge fight.
Feb 21, 2013 12:58 PM
Mar 2011
Hakaze is really pulling out all the stops.
Feb 21, 2013 1:15 PM

Jan 2013
I really liked this episode.
Completely engaging.
Feb 21, 2013 1:21 PM

Aug 2010
Ooh, I'm interested to see Hakaze interact with Aika :D
Can't wait to see that XD Also from the PV Aika seems to whisper sth in her ears so she knows O_O

Mahiro was actually more mature than I thought hehe, he accepted it quite well...and Hakaze won't give up yet and is pretty open about her love for Yoshino even suggesting to sleep in the same bed hahaha.
Feb 21, 2013 1:39 PM

Jun 2012
i'm glad mashiro and yoshino didn't fight it out cant wait for next episode

and i would also like a second season but i dont see where they could continue the story i guess we will find out in the futere
Feb 21, 2013 2:00 PM

Dec 2012
I'm glad that Mahiro acted mature, would've been pointless to start a fight :p, funny watching Hakaze being so open with her feelings for Yoshino though it's just nice to see the 3 of them acting like good friends, and it looks like we're going to move on with the tree of genesis business next ep.

Just curious, how would you guys feel if Evangeline's theory was true? Aliens anyone?
Feb 21, 2013 2:06 PM
Oct 2011
I really liked this episode despite it being mainly all dialogue. I'm also really proud of Mahiro, handling it so well, and when he got teary I just wanted to give him a big hug.

Despite my distaste for Hakaze's love/obsession with Yoshino, I felt bad for her and Mahiro, for the fact that they understand and owned up to having their feelings unrequited. Their scene also brought out a little bit of their character's maturity.

As for the preview; FINALLY! Having seen the raws, I'm so excited for next weeks episode. I was thinking the Aika and Hakaze 'arc' would be maybe the episode after, the 21st. I'm just hoping, no praying, that the anime does justice to the upcoming awesome scene of Aika and Hakaze. Especially Aika, because I believe this defines her character and basically shows why she's one of the stronger characters in this show.
Feb 21, 2013 2:25 PM

Jun 2008
The bromance was so lovely~

Fallen_Lullaby said:
I'm just hoping, no praying, that the anime does justice to the upcoming awesome scene of Aika and Hakaze. Especially Aika, because I believe this defines her character and basically shows why she's one of the stronger characters in this show.

If they screw up Aika´s scene that will be disappointing since it was the very best scene of Aika in the manga IMO. They made a great adaptation until now, so I hope they keep it like that till the end. Its my most awaited scene.
And I agree, I believe some people will finally find out Aika´s true personality/intentions in next ep.
I really like Aika;D dont care about her haters
OrulyonFeb 21, 2013 2:34 PM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Feb 21, 2013 2:29 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Fallen_Lullaby said:
I really liked this episode despite it being mainly all dialogue. I'm also really proud of Mahiro, handling it so well, and when he got teary I just wanted to give him a big hug.

Despite my distaste for Hakaze's love/obsession with Yoshino, I felt bad for her and Mahiro, for the fact that they understand and owned up to having their feelings unrequited. Their scene also brought out a little bit of their character's maturity.

As for the preview; FINALLY! Having seen the raws, I'm so excited for next weeks episode. I was thinking the Aika and Hakaze 'arc' would be maybe the episode after, the 21st. I'm just hoping, no praying, that the anime does justice to the upcoming awesome scene of Aika and Hakaze. Especially Aika, because I believe this defines her character and basically shows why she's one of the stronger characters in this show.

Same here! I think Mahiro's reaction showed that he isn't just a rash person. Of course he will still do anything to catch and kill the person who's responsible for Aika's death (and lol at this for those who read the manga), but he's really learned to think about things. Seriously, Mahiro and Yoshino are sooo on the same wavelength that's it's cute XD Even if they don't act like, they're really best friends. Both of them thought each other was strong, and both know that neither would cry in from of the other. They understand each other very well, even if they don't talk about things out loud.

I also don't really like Hakaze's open affection for Yoshino, but yeah, it's sad that she knows it will be unrequited and doesn't hope for anything. I admire her for not trying to give up on him and being honest with her feelings. The three of them were so cute when they were running around and quarreling X)

Can't wait for Hakaze and Aika's interaction! This is why I love Aika so much even though she's already dead. Aika really is far from your average girl.
Feb 21, 2013 2:40 PM

Sep 2008
A great episode in my opinion. Mahiro & Yoshino talking about Aika was a great part and I must admit I like the conclusion to that secret. Mahiro has grown quite a lot since the start of the show, and in a good way.

But that ending. Holy frack, going back to past. I seriously can't wait to see Aika & Hakaze conversation. That is, if it happens, and I sure as heck do hope it does since both of them are great and Aika is really interesting and mysterious character which really deserves more screen time, but due to logical reasons (she's dead :D) she's not getting it.

Can't wait to see how this concludes. Seeing how unpredictable the show was so far and how many great dialogues they had so far it can't be bad. At least I hope so.
Feb 21, 2013 2:59 PM

Nov 2012
I have to say that Mashiro and Yoshino's reconciliation really tugged at my heartstrings. They didn't yell at each other, they didn't pause before telling one another, they didn't exaggerate and tell each other everything, they didn't break down in front of each other. And they were honest. I think their friendship is remarkably strong and it's built on not only a tolerance and acceptance of one another but also the fact that they don't cry in front of each other. It's not that they don't share their weaknesses, but the fact that they are there for one another in strength. They've got each other's back, they support each other- even with different perspectives and goals, and they've stuck together this long because of that. I admire that and I'm immensely proud that they also didn't play out the graveyard scene like Laertes and Hamlet did. Yoshino and Mashiro are really mature boys.

And then there's Hanemura...poor guy is surrounded by ambitious geniuses and has no idea what to do. I'm glad Fraulein explained that stuff to him. And finally in the next episode we'll find out who's Aika's killer.
Feb 21, 2013 3:00 PM
Dec 2012
You know, they never quite revealed who Hanemura's (ex)girlfriend is.

Why do I feel like she plays a huger role than anybody right now?
Feb 21, 2013 3:04 PM

Nov 2012
tingy said:
Fallen_Lullaby said:

Same here! I think Mahiro's reaction showed that he isn't just a rash person. Of course he will still do anything to catch and kill the person who's responsible for Aika's death (and lol at this for those who read the manga), but he's really learned to think about things. Seriously, Mahiro and Yoshino are sooo on the same wavelength that's it's cute XD Even if they don't act like, they're really best friends. Both of them thought each other was strong, and both know that neither would cry in from of the other. They understand each other very well, even if they don't talk about things out loud.

I also don't really like Hakaze's open affection for Yoshino, but yeah, it's sad that she knows it will be unrequited and doesn't hope for anything. I admire her for not trying to give up on him and being honest with her feelings. The three of them were so cute when they were running around and quarreling X)

Yup =) Mahiro's amazing in his own way. He doesn't screw up relationships and other important stuff even when he's feeling upset. I just hope that we see him break down later on though, just as Yoshino did, I feel as if the only way for Mahiro to really get closure is to let his emotions out and cry after finding out who Aika's killer really is.
Feb 21, 2013 3:05 PM
Jan 2013
this episode was decent but HOLYSHIT next episode is gona be EPIC...did you guys see in the preview that Aika whispered something to Hakaze O.o wonder what she said
Feb 21, 2013 3:14 PM

Nov 2007
Everything seems to have come to a head. Going back to the past? Well not sure how else they could find out?

Yoshino should still totally get with Hakaze. She's so cute.
Feb 21, 2013 4:07 PM
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
AuronPond said:

This exact thought came to mind while I was watching this episode. The characters never go into detail or even question Hanemura on this girlfriend that was the reason he even joined up with Hakaze..maybe I'm over-thinking this..but it doesn't seem right that they would mention her a few times in past episodes and then not have her identity be revealed.. .___.

But I can't wait for the next episode, seems like Hakaze and Aika finally meet! Whodunit?! xD

thanks to my lovely Secret Elf Santa
for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
Feb 21, 2013 4:14 PM

Dec 2012
a few thoughts about that episode:

- i think evangeline is really underrated. i really liked her thoughts about the trees and i really loved this one quote: "how can you assert that the power we fear as magic isn't just the product of a science we don't know?"

- the scene with mahiro and yoshino was... unexpected. i really thought mahiro would beath him up. but he was acting quite calm. does this make him more mature or rather ooc? not sure what to think about it yet.

- i'm really excited to finally find out who killed aika or what happened to her. i have the feeling that it'll be a surprising plot twist. or at least that's what i'm hoping for.

- i'm still not a fan of hakaze when she acts all lovey-dovey. especially the last scene where she was asking yoshino if they want to share a room made me roll my eyes. i guess it was just for fun because she kind of knows that she doesn't really have a chance, but i don't like it anyway.

so yeah. just five episodes left. i'm excited how this will end!

edit:
MinaRockz said:
AuronPond said:

This exact thought came to mind while I was watching this episode. The characters never go into detail or even question Hanemura on this girlfriend that was the reason he even joined up with Hakaze..maybe I'm over-thinking this..but it doesn't seem right that they would mention her a few times in past episodes and then not have her identity be revealed.. .___.

oh yeah! i totally forgot about this one! another thing i'm waiting for to get revealed!
Feb 21, 2013 4:23 PM

Jan 2009
next episode is better since Hakaze and Aika will meet
Feb 21, 2013 4:33 PM

Aug 2012
Really liked the direction they took with Mahiro and Yoshino. Unexpected, believable, and thought provoking. I just loved how he came to the conclusion that he didn't deserve to be pissed because he wasn't really anything to Aika, with the realization that his best friend, someone he thought didn't know her, truly knew her better than him and was able to admit his feelings for her, while he couldn't begin to comprehend what he felt for her. It's much more appropriate that he didn't flip out.

Next episode should be goooood
AlexTheRiotFeb 21, 2013 4:41 PM
Feb 21, 2013 4:43 PM

Jul 2009
damn those 2 are real bros.
good shit
and hakaze is so hngghhhhhh
Feb 21, 2013 4:50 PM
Mar 2010
Engaging episode and nice to finally have concluded Aika between Mahiro and Yoshiro. Cliff hanger sets a good tone/pace for the next few episodes as well! =D
Feb 21, 2013 4:51 PM

Apr 2009
For some reason I kind of feel bad for Samon in this one way to many of those blurry purple backgrounds of confusion. I thought there would be a serious fight here.
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Jan 2011
hmmm

it's good that mahiro showed his maturity. but i was hoping for a brawl.

in the preview it seems the exodia beats big boobie lover up. he's getting too strong!

hakaze....from a princess that is protected by "destiny" and gets whatever she wants...to THAT.

samon having those purple panic attacks are still some of my favorite moments. glad he got another one this episode.

it seems another piece of the name of the anime has finally been said. and i have to say it was an interesting concept. aliens slowing down human progess? sacrifice technology for "magic"? have two trees that can turn the whole planet into a battlefield, once again slowing down human progess? make it difficult to understand whose side the tree is on (good vs evil type of thing), making people consider which side to pick and not who/what/where/why/how it's here? i really hope it is aliens.

Oct 2011
Let's see, how do I say it, it feels kinda light-hearted and weird looking at how Mahiro, Yoshino, Hakaze act when they all reconcile.
Anyway, seems like Hakaze will return to the past, Hanemura somehow got stronger, and still suspicious things about Aika.
Signature
Feb 21, 2013 5:02 PM

Sep 2011
Yah this whole 2nd half to me has been very underwhelming, im all for slow moments to build up strong finales but......this isnt building up a strong finale at all or padding for anything big, this has just been nothing but underwhelming episodes where nothing exciting happens, you can have those sections but it shouldnt have gone on this long especially since we should be in finale time now

Depending on how these last 5 episode work out i may be giving this series a 6, Good but too many issues, unless these last 5 episodes do something truly spectacular its staying at a 7 or 6

And just judging how all of them have been when describing the later parts of the series, almost all of the manga readers saying it gets better are full of shit

As for this ep in particular its only good quality was how they handled mahiro and yoshino's interaction, other than that as with the rest of the serie's 2nd half nothing interesting happened, next ep could be cool but seeing how iv said that for every single ep preivew since ep 12 and been disappointed by how meh they were i am not getting my hopes up

hiabara said:

MinaRockz said:
AuronPond said:

oh yeah! i totally forgot about this one! another thing i'm waiting for to get revealed!

Am i the only one thats not having a hard time figuring it out, the cast isnt big and since its not anyone in the kurisabe clan that narrows the cast down to pretty much yoshino, mahiro, hakaze through the tree, and 2 others ill get to in a min, its obvious from their reactions that yoshino and mahiro are out, and hakaze's has been stated by characters multiple times so that rules it out

Thats really only leaves junichiro who cant use magic(since if you kill someone magic is redered useless) yet has skill in a fight with magic, and then theres the other option that aika just offed herself since theres no trace of her killer even after magic just kind of gives that away. And since ep 12 and the 2nd op outright give it away that she could use magic she probably saw something in her future through magic and killed herself to prevent some tragedy

Not sure between the 2 but the latter seems way more likely but only having to decide between 2 characters isnt all that exciting or mind boggling to think about who done it
JizzyHitlerFeb 21, 2013 5:23 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 21, 2013 5:09 PM
Oct 2011
this episode acted more like a build up to the boys' confrontation and the mission in the next episode. Claps for Mahiro for being mature and admitting that he has feelings for Aika. Your 'like' value has increased XD though i wouldnt mind him still being okay with Yoshino, but still punched him. Would have loved to see Hakaze react to that! haha!!

Cant wait for the next episode!!! That intense suspense when she whispered to Hakaze!!!

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Feb 21, 2013 5:14 PM
Oct 2010
hakaze so moe.

time traveling badass
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Feb 21, 2013 5:29 PM
Oct 2012
i smell time paradox..

maybe hakase is destined to travel to past..
Feb 21, 2013 5:32 PM

Dec 2011
I didn't expect such a reunion. I was expecting Mahiro to beat up Yoshino... but it didn't happen. And here it is... the enemy of yesterday is your friend of today!

Finally, who the heck killed Aika??? It could even be Yoshino.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2013 5:36 PM

Feb 2012
Well I guess in the next episode everything will be revealed, really looking forward to see who killed that poor girl.
Feb 21, 2013 5:55 PM

Oct 2012
Loved this episode.
As a lot of people are saying, I also liked Mahiro's reaction. He proved to be mature.
Also, I found hilarious how Yoshino kept teasing Mahiro about Aika xD
I like how Hakaze is very open and straightforward about her love for Yoshino.
I like both Hakaze and Aika. They are both very strong female leads.
I don't really know who will Yoshino end up with...
Dat cliffhanger killed me u.u
Can't wait to see Hakaze and Aika's meeting!!!! >/////<
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Feb 21, 2013 6:40 PM

Sep 2011
Joseito1875 said:

Is......is that a joke? His choices are a dead girl and a living girl.....its obvious the only 2 choices are no one or hakaze

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 21, 2013 6:42 PM

Jul 2010
Dere Hakaze... ( ̄ ¨ヽ ̄ )

Regardless of those lol moments, I'm happy that the plot is finally progressing. At first, I was bothered by the way the anime pushes Aika's death as if it's something grand; at least it's going to be resolved once and for all.

And Mahiro's incestuous tendencies did not make him go batshit... Good boy.
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Feb 21, 2013 6:43 PM
Sep 2012
This was an okay episode. I'm glad that Mahiro and Yoshino finally cleared things up and made up. The best part is definitely when Hakaze was being dere with Yoshino to the point where Yoshino started comparing her and Aika.

Looks like Hakaze goes back to the past and we finally find out who killed Aika. Can't wait to see that meeting.
Feb 21, 2013 7:42 PM

Jan 2011
Loved the reference to Arthur Clarke's "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Since the manga and the anime are ending at about the same time, I don't think anyone can totally predict what will happen, but I'm hoping for The Tempest rather than Hamlet and in my preferred play, everyone thought the magician (Prospero) was dead until the big reveal...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Feb 21, 2013 8:22 PM

Feb 2012
niaxato said:
Mahiro took the news much better than i thought he would and to be honest, i really liked his reaction. I find myself liking him more and more and hoping he will find some sort of closure at the end.

Wow, Hakaze is going back in time to before Aika was killed. That will be interesting indeed.

Looking forward to the next episodes.

Exactly this. I loved this episode.

Feb 21, 2013 9:01 PM

Jul 2009
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Joseito1875 said:

Is......is that a joke? His choices are a dead girl and a living girl.....its obvious the only 2 choices are no one or hakaze

mahiro? cough.
Feb 21, 2013 9:03 PM
Dec 2012
Oh Yoshino finally confessed. It was thirilling when he encountered Mahiro at a graveyard. I was ready to offer my sincere condolences to Hakaze, but somehow Mahiro kept cool.

Yamamoto's remark was intriguing, unexpected yet valid. Was it a predictor of upcoming episodes? Who will be a key person to deal with the Trees? Yamamoto? Hanemura? Hoshimura?

Also, Hakaze's resolution was surprising.
eminagnamFeb 21, 2013 9:21 PM
Feb 21, 2013 9:23 PM
Jul 2012
I think the fact that they are time-traveling is very well a theory to Aika's death, and how Hakaze was able to return to the present. Even if she is in the past, the Tree of Genesis can still feel her want for Yoshino, so it kills Aika, that one check. The fact she was returning back in time, and the Tree of Genesis probably noticed this too, the Tree figured out to send the missile at sometime. The Tree exists in the present, but also in the past, and future, though it can't make decisions from collections of information from both future and past, probably just past, and present. Also, I think that aliens theory ain't half bad. It sounds quite reasonable(and a bit like Gurren Lagann's future arc). I mean, don't you want to make sure you have no threats? And maybe they made the Tree somewhat like an AI? With the Tree of Zetsuden to act as a back-up incase the Tree betrays it's creators? This was a very insightful episode, not exciting, but interesting.
Feb 21, 2013 9:42 PM

Aug 2008
I can't help but expect an epic episode next week because of Aika :)
Feb 21, 2013 9:56 PM
Mar 2011
Fiji said:
I didn't expect such a reunion. I was expecting Mahiro to beat up Yoshino... but it didn't happen. And here it is... the enemy of yesterday is your friend of today!

Finally, who the heck killed Aika??? It could even be Yoshino.

im with you on this. seems like yoshino could be a prime suspect on aika's death.
"....i am the villain in this story"
Feb 21, 2013 10:04 PM
Oct 2011
Orulyon said:
The bromance was so lovely~

Fallen_Lullaby said:
I'm just hoping, no praying, that the anime does justice to the upcoming awesome scene of Aika and Hakaze. Especially Aika, because I believe this defines her character and basically shows why she's one of the stronger characters in this show.

If they screw up Aika´s scene that will be disappointing since it was the very best scene of Aika in the manga IMO. They made a great adaptation until now, so I hope they keep it like that till the end. Its my most awaited scene.
And I agree, I believe some people will finally find out Aika´s true personality/intentions in next ep.
I really like Aika;D dont care about her haters

Feb 21, 2013 10:26 PM

Jan 2011
Mahiro accepted the fact that Yoshino was Aika's boyfriend really well, better than what I had expected. I thought Mahiro would go all-out and beat Yoshino up to a pulp lol. Glad that he's more understanding and considerate. Dang, Mahiro finally realised that he really loved Aika and cried even though it was off-screen. Glad that Mahiro and Yoshino are still great friends, dat bromance was strong though. xD Hakaze is going to travel back in time eh? Can't wait! :D
Feb 22, 2013 12:13 AM

Jul 2012
Kind of expected what Hakaze is going to do but it's still awesome nonetheless. Mahiro and Yoshino's reconciliation is rather nice as they didn't end it with an all out brawl, but with a talk man to man.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

398 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

260 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

175 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 6:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.