Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 16, 2019 1:17 PM

Sep 2012
lonehunter88 said:
I really wonder why enma took that request..
the girl(kokkuri chan) didn't really hate the guy.. so it shouldn't fit in the agreement.. or is enma that desperate to collect souls this time around??
and the girl is really stupid.. i thought she would've sent the girl who requested for her help to hell rather than the guy(it didnt seem like she knew the guy's name anyways).. that way, nobody would ask her to kill anyone else anymore, and the story about that would be sealed shut..
i sympathize with kokkuri a bit.. she just wants to be noticed, but i guess she shouldn't have tried that hard, and go as far as cursing ppl..
and now she's going to be a real witch, and might have to dirty her own hands to materialize her 'curses'.. ^^;;
yuzuki's school will really be hell on earth then >.< yuzuki ganbare!!!

desperation can lead to hate cause her curses did't work she got angrier and agrier and it became hate
Sugram22Jun 16, 2019 1:26 PM
Jan 31, 2021 12:33 PM

Mar 2019
I still don't get something. The servants are supposed to check people when someone wants to make a request to hell girl. Why are they always at that school? This doesn't make sense at all. Also that girl was actually so stupid. I guess you could say that she was able to access hell link because she formed a grudge against that random man from the fact that she couldn't kill him, no matter what. So I won't question that. Just hoping this season can get better.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 27, 2021 12:05 AM
Apr 2021
vansonbee said:

Ai took the case, because she thinks that guy is disgusting too.

This what Japanese think of otaku and their lives are worth. lol

Uhm no. Ai didn't think the guy was disgusting. It's simply just part of her job to send people to Hell at the request of her customers regardless if the ones being sent are innocent or not.

Plus, he wasn't the only innocent who was sent to Hell for no reason. An innocent nurse and an innocent mayor was also sent to Hell too for no reason. All you need to do is to develop a great hatred towards the person you want to go to Hell. That's it. That's how unfair Hell correspondence is.

Also, what even made you jump to the conclusion that the guy was an otaku? There isn't anything in the episode that suggests he's an otaku. All we know is that the bully girl thinks he's disgusting which could probably mean that he's simply just ugly to her and not necessarily an otaku.

Get yourself a brain.
Nov 12, 2022 7:38 PM
Dec 2017
everyone in this show is stupid no exception

Jul 30, 2023 4:18 PM

Sep 2017
Seclusion; we've all been there. Once you get out of it even for a moment, you just don't want to go back. You thought it was fine, you were used to it but once got a taste of how it's like being outside your shell, you lose all your beliefs. Most of the time this leads to offerings: Trying to offer what you think makes you superior to other people, thinking that you're manipulating them into liking you. In reality it's you who is getting manipulated. I know how it feels, to be left out and set aside as an outcast. It's one of the worst mental pains one an suffer, second only to losing loved ones. Even all the NEETs on forums who claim otherwise, they've just forgotten how it feels to have people like you.
I have only pity for that girl. She was taken advantage of and will most likely return to her former state of solitude after all the dust is settled. Only this time she won't be able to tolerate it.
خ
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» do you really believe that all thee victims deserved to go to hell

geekfreak17a - May 17, 2014

5 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 18 Discussion

guyklc - Feb 7, 2009

35 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 27, 2008

72 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 23 Discussion

guyklc - Mar 14, 2009

47 by patkarunungan »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:21 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beave - Mar 20, 2009

52 by Phobossus »»
Aug 26, 2023 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.