Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Little Monster
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 3, 2012 1:23 PM

May 2011
I see a lot of replies with people being annoyed with Haru and how obsessive and controlling he is.

But i think what people are missing is, or forgetting for that matter:

1. He was use to always being alone.

2. The only person he ever got close to, died (his aunt).

3. He's angry at the world because he thinks people are messed up (thanks to his father and his brother) which makes him scared of people and reacts violently as a defense to protect himself, kinda like a snake wont mess with you unless it feels like it's in danger, and that when it will strike.

4. He's unintentionally selfish because, well, he doesn't know how to interact with people, so when he messes up, he wont know unless someone sits him down and points out his mistakes...which is why he's so blunt and never thinks twice about what he says.

5. Let's not forget that he's a rich sheltered kid.

He isn't all that bad as people who are annoyed with him are making him out to be, he just needs the proper people around him to show him that it's okay to allow people in your life and not everyone hates you.
<center></center>
Dec 3, 2012 2:08 PM

Aug 2011
I totally and completely agree.

The only offence people have against Haru is how violent and possessive he is, and they miss the reasons why.

He's like a stray dog who was abandoned by his owners. Upon contacting a new person, he'll feel prejudiced treat him/her like the enemy, but then come to love the new person. Anyone else who takes Shizuku's attention away from him, he'll get angry and try to divert attention back to him.
Dec 3, 2012 2:20 PM

Jul 2012
I agree. :) I find his odd personality justifiable because he didn't have much practice with people back in middle school before he met Shizuku.
Dec 3, 2012 2:23 PM

Jul 2011
that's no excuse for his behavior. it's the cause of it sure, but it doesn't mean that haru is automatically this poor little baby who isn't responsible for his actions. haru isn't an animal, he's not a snake or a dog or anything but a human who is capable of rational thought and reasoning. just being with shizuku isn't going to fix him, he needs help. he needs to realize that how he acts is unacceptable, and nobody seems to be telling him this. i feel sorry for him and i want him to learn that how he acts is wrong, but i don't in any way excuse his behavior.
also you seem to be insinuating that everyone in his life has pushed him around. while his home life wasn't the best, he decided to intentionally avoid other people all through middle school. he's the one that violently attacked someone and isolated himself from others when they became afraid of him. sure he's kind and sometimes well intentioned, but he's an unstable wreck who chooses to act in ways that only hurt him more. i like haru as a character and i sympathize with him a lot but oh my god the boy needs professional help.
read hatoful boyfriend
Dec 3, 2012 2:55 PM

May 2011
edelblau said:
that's no excuse for his behavior. it's the cause of it sure, but it doesn't mean that haru is automatically this poor little baby who isn't responsible for his actions. haru isn't an animal, he's not a snake or a dog or anything but a human who is capable of rational thought and reasoning. just being with shizuku isn't going to fix him, he needs help. he needs to realize that how he acts is unacceptable, and nobody seems to be telling him this. i feel sorry for him and i want him to learn that how he acts is wrong, but i don't in any way excuse his behavior.
also you seem to be insinuating that everyone in his life has pushed him around. while his home life wasn't the best, he decided to intentionally avoid other people all through middle school. he's the one that violently attacked someone and isolated himself from others when they became afraid of him. sure he's kind and sometimes well intentioned, but he's an unstable wreck who chooses to act in ways that only hurt him more. i like haru as a character and i sympathize with him a lot but oh my god the boy needs professional help.

If you look at the poster for the anime/manga you'll see that Shizuku has a collar and chain around his neck showing the master and pet relationship which UtsukushiiYume mentioned above...We still have no idea what happened with him, his dad and brother as to why he's so scared of them...i do know he resents them for making his aunt died and casting her out of the family is one of the reasons he hates them.

But there's a lot of signs that shows he's super sheltered and is trying to adjust to being free from his father and everything is a new world for him.
<center></center>
Dec 3, 2012 3:02 PM

Nov 2012
kwills88 said:
edelblau said:

If you look at the poster for the anime/manga you'll see that Shizuku has a collar and chain around his neck showing the master and pet relationship which UtsukushiiYume mentioned above...We still have no idea what happened with him, his dad and brother as to why he's so scared of them...i do know he resents them for making his aunt died and casting her out of the family is one of the reasons he hates them.

But there's a lot of signs that shows he's super sheltered and is trying to adjust to being free from his father and everything is a new world for him.

I couldn't agree more.
Dec 3, 2012 3:11 PM

Jul 2011
kwills88 said:
edelblau said:

yes but its not an actual master and pet relationship. theyre two teenagers, one of whom is somewhat abusive and emotionally manipulative. his violence wasnt directly caused by his family either, he's been like that since grade school, and he already said that in grade school he a good relationship with his family, or at least with yuuzan.

i dont remember anybody saying his family was the cause of his aunt dying????? or that she was cast out of the family????? his father is really strict and yuuzan apparently did something to make haru hate him although they never really say what it is

yeah but point is i understand for the most part why he is the way he is, and i sympathize, but i also realize that it doesnt mean it's excusable for him to have such a lack of self restraint. he's selfish, controlling, violent and emotionally manipulative, and even though i understand the causes, he needs to fix these issues before entering a relationship. shizuku should benefit from being with him just as much as he benefits from her, but they have such an over-dramatic strenuous relationship that neither of them seem to be gaining anything from it.
read hatoful boyfriend
Dec 3, 2012 3:18 PM

Nov 2012
edelblau said:
kwills88 said:
edelblau said:

yes but its not an actual master and pet relationship. theyre two teenagers, one of whom is somewhat abusive and emotionally manipulative. his violence wasnt directly caused by his family either, he's been like that since grade school, and he already said that in grade school he a good relationship with his family, or at least with yuuzan.

i dont remember anybody saying his family was the cause of his aunt dying????? or that she was cast out of the family????? his father is really strict and yuuzan apparently did something to make haru hate him although they never really say what it is

yeah but point is i understand for the most part why he is the way he is, and i sympathize, but i also realize that it doesnt mean it's excusable for him to have such a lack of self restraint. he's selfish, controlling, violent and emotionally manipulative, and even though i understand the causes, he needs to fix these issues before entering a relationship. shizuku should benefit from being with him just as much as he benefits from her, but they have such an over-dramatic strenuous relationship that neither of them seem to be gaining anything from it.

About the aunt thing,
Dec 3, 2012 3:21 PM

Jul 2011
jose21 said:
edelblau said:
kwills88 said:
edelblau said:

About the aunt thing,

i do read the manga but i dont remember that???? i probably just forgot but thats irrelevant right now my point still stands
read hatoful boyfriend
Dec 3, 2012 9:33 PM

Jul 2010
I say The whole reason why ( I think) he acts selfish,controlling obssesive person would be probably due to the lack of (his family) father being strict ,Yuuzan did something to let Haru be the monster ( when they were little ) Haru played the moster } call that harsh because Haru seems so guallble towards things that seem so true to him, I mean no ones ( before he meet Shizuku) no one will look at him in the eye.

He may think he is thanks to his bad past that we don't know and that he does want to talk about yet....he needs time, so meanwhile he will trust his 3 friends, Shizuku,Sasaya and Natsume, oh Mitsu-chan!! Even though right now in the manga Shizuku should ask.. without hurting Haru ofcourse (probably ask Yuzan secretly)
He's a good character he just need to be told what good and bad his mistakes ( since his parents failed to that) but his aunt helped on some parts.
I just hope we get to see Haru's past to understand him more
Dec 10, 2012 1:40 PM

Oct 2012
This all basically sums up haru and shizuku knows this that is why she is so accepting of it .. of course she has her outburst which is awesome at the end of episode 10 :P just shows she wont put up with shit and be intimidated by him which is great!
Dec 10, 2012 2:03 PM

May 2011
Episode 11 just made me realize something about Shizuku that Yamaken pointed out..he said she doesnt know how to handle more than one thing...which results to her confusing Haru, she told him she loves him, only to just abandon him so she can focus on her studies...she doesnt know how to balance the two and it's hurting Haru in the long run, because how long should he wait for her when they're only freshmen in school..if her studies are more important then it would have been best for her to stop giving Haru mixed signals.

What she basically said to Haru is "I love you, now leave me alone until i graduate at the top of my class and go on to college where i'll do even better, graduate and be successful, after that, we can think about us"
<center></center>
Dec 10, 2012 2:06 PM

Dec 2009
I accept Haru for who he is.
Dec 10, 2012 2:26 PM
Oct 2012
People are not "misjudging" Haru. There is no excuse for his violence. Such insight into his character may explain his violence, but that doesn't mean that one has to forgive or accept it. Haru is not acting like a "child" he is acting like an inhuman monster, he has shown no ability to learn from past mistakes or any empathy for the actions he has committed. He continues to make the same mistakes, continues to threaten to kill people, and shows no real determination to change nor any feeling towards the damage he has done. He is, in short, a psychopath.

Now this is fiction, and I can enjoy the story because it is fiction and as fiction I don't worry about such things, but if Haru were a real person he should be immediately locked up in a very padded cell. His past means nothing. Plenty of people had far worse childhoods than Haru, from being physically abused to being forced to live on the streets, without becoming psychopathic. To forgive Haru for his inability to control his rage is an insult to all these people.

It is beyond bizarre to hear people here talking about how they would love to have Haru as a boyfriend, or somehow trying to justify his action. Are you nuts? He has twice hit Mitty (nearly three times in this episode) because he doesn't really care about her, if she gets in the way of his rage, so be it. Nothing in his past justifies his threatening to commit murder. His fantasies about dismembering Mitty is not an expression of love (which is you want what is best for the other person), but rather one of lust (a desire to possess the other person). He doesn't want her to do her best, he wants to turn her into a farm animal that he can pet (i.e. another version of his chicken). If such a person existed in real life, you would need to have a restraining order against him. Far from being "cute" Haru is sick.
Dec 10, 2012 2:37 PM
Sep 2012
It bugs me sometimes too then I remember....

This is also a high school relationship and it feels like a high school relationship. That's just how people are in high school, they don't have enough life experience back then.

I think it's portrayed very well and Haru fits his character perfectly.
Dreams, tears, and blood.
Dec 10, 2012 2:40 PM

Mar 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
He has twice hit Mitty (nearly three times in this episode) because he doesn't really care about her, if she gets in the way of his rage, so be it. Nothing in his past justifies his threatening to commit murder. His fantasies about dismembering Mitty is not an expression of love (which is you want what is best for the other person), but rather one of lust (a desire to possess the other person).

He cares about Shizuku far more than anyone else, and, in all three incidents, he was attempting to hit Yamaken, not Shizuku. That doesn't excuse his actions, but he never intentionally hurt her.

His fantasies of dismembering Shizuku were clearly an exaggerated expression of the socially awkward aspect of his characterization. That, along with the rape line towards the beginning of the show, are definitely not serious intentions, and I don't understand why you would assume so.
Dec 10, 2012 2:41 PM

Jan 2008
@Takuan_Soho In anime, we call that yandere.

Anyways, after Ep 10, I can say I disagree with some of the stuff in the first post. Not that I ever disliked Haru, he's my second favorite character of this show (first being Natsume).
Dec 10, 2012 2:55 PM

May 2009
Yeah and Natsume has been "bullied": because she hangs around guys, should we snob for her too?

That doesn't excuse Haru's behavior and actions towards others. But I think after last week's episode at the end, he really didn't seem like a main character but more like a comic relief from his reaction to Shizuku still going to cram school. He says he loves her but he doesn't seem to take it seriously and doesn't come off as "deep" and emotional like how Shizuku did when she told him she loved him and that he had nothing to worry about. So yeah I think he just hasn't matured or really envoled much.
Dec 10, 2012 3:09 PM
Oct 2012
Lelouch22 said:
and, in all three incidents, he was attempting to hit Yamaken, not Shizuku. That doesn't excuse his actions, but he never intentionally hurt her.

Outside of the time he grabbed her violently you mean. That he "innocently" hurts her means very very little. the issue is that he has no control. He threw a full can at a person standing next to her without bothering to "hey this could hurt the woman I supposedly love". An innocent bystander who gets shot doesn't feel any better knowing that the person didn't mean to shot them.

Lelouch22 said:
His fantasies of dismembering Shizuku were clearly an exaggerated expression of the socially awkward aspect of his characterization.

You cannot say that after the stairwell scene. He almost pushed someone off a 3 story building with absolutely NO sign of remorse or regret. Only chance stopped him. Someone who never resorted to violence who says something like this can be passed of as social awkwardness, coming from someone who has resorted to unprovoked violence in the past this is a warning sign.

Lelouch22 said:
That, along with the rape line towards the beginning of the show, are definitely not serious intentions, and I don't understand why you would assume so.

As I said above, I can enjoy Tonari as fiction, and can accept Haru as such. I have never brought this issue up on a issue thread and have generally praised this show. This however is a thread that seeks to justifies his violence, and that is something I strongly do not agree with. Enjoy Tonari for the fun show it is, it doesn't need justification; to try to justify though I believe is wrong, nothing in reality justifies the use of violence.
Dec 10, 2012 3:33 PM

Mar 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Lelouch22 said:
and, in all three incidents, he was attempting to hit Yamaken, not Shizuku. That doesn't excuse his actions, but he never intentionally hurt her.

Outside of the time he grabbed her violently you mean. That he "innocently" hurts her means very very little. the issue is that he has no control. He threw a full can at a person standing next to her without bothering to "hey this could hurt the woman I supposedly love". An innocent bystander who gets shot doesn't feel any better knowing that the person didn't mean to shot them.

Ah, I actually forgot about that particular moment. Of course, but I was merely suggesting that he didn't intend to hit her, not that he shouldn't be far more careful and attentive towards his potentially dangerous actions, which he certainly should be and, through Shizuku's continued help, he eventually will be.

Takuan_Soho said:
Lelouch22 said:
His fantasies of dismembering Shizuku were clearly an exaggerated expression of the socially awkward aspect of his characterization.

You cannot say that after the stairwell scene. He almost pushed someone off a 3 story building with absolutely NO sign of remorse or regret. Only chance stopped him. Someone who never resorted to violence who says something like this can be passed of as social awkwardness, coming from someone who has resorted to unprovoked violence in the past this is a warning sign.

Honestly, I've always interpreted that moment and Yamaken's fearful reactions afterward as partially delusional, since I assume he would merely threaten Yamaken. It seemed apparent that the only one that should appear as believing of the possibility that he could have killed Yamaken was Yamaken himself. Of course, he has been violent in the past, but not nearly to such an extent as murder.
Dec 10, 2012 3:34 PM

Jul 2011
Lelouch22 said:

He cares about Shizuku far more than anyone else

i have yet to see one instance of haru caring about shizuku in a way that can't be traced back to his own dependency on her. his love is selfish and blind, and he doesn't show respect for her as a person. he constantly complains or outright ignores her wishes, despite the fact that his expectations of her are much more overbearing.

he doesn't want her to care about her grades, doesn't want her to have friends outside of the people he's already approved of, and doesn't want her to put anything on the same priority level as him and whenever she tries to break free he either becomes angry and refuses to rationally discuss anything or he pulls some kind of self-pity bullshit in an attempt to make shizuku feel bad.

this most recent episode is the best example, as shizuku decided to go to the cram school, and she berated him for following her and wanting to break into the school and tear everything up. he says he's restraining himself and that he's suffering because of this, which would obviously make shizuku feel bad. he never thinks to himself 'i shouldn't do this to make shizuku happy' he thinks 'i shouldn't do this because i don't want shizuku to hate me'. his only concern is his own feelings, and he's never shown concern for shizuku's happiness. he thinks that if shizuku isn't happy with something he does, she's being unfair, which is absurd. he doesn't seem to care about her as a person, he cares about her opinion of him because he's unhealthily dependent on her.
read hatoful boyfriend
Dec 10, 2012 3:54 PM

Mar 2012
edelblau said:
he doesn't want her to care about her grades, doesn't want her to have friends outside of the people he's already approved of, and doesn't want her to put anything on the same priority level as him and whenever she tries to break free he either becomes angry and refuses to rationally discuss anything or he pulls some kind of self-pity bullshit in an attempt to make shizuku feel bad.

Though he's definitely at fault for ever wishing her to not have a particular friend, the only one he's ever directed that towards is Yamaken, which is quite understandable, since Yamaken actively wants to break them apart, and Haru knows that she'd be too dense to realize that. Of course, this characterization flaw, along with many others, leads back to him not being able to fully trust her, which is certainly an error in judgement, and one that I believe he'll eventually overcome.

edelblau said:
this most recent episode is the best example, as shizuku decided to go to the cram school, and she berated him for following her and wanting to break into the school and tear everything up. he says he's restraining himself and that he's suffering because of this, which would obviously make shizuku feel bad. he never thinks to himself 'i shouldn't do this to make shizuku happy' he thinks 'i shouldn't do this because i don't want shizuku to hate me'.

I agree with this part of your post completely, and I didn't care for his response either, even though it completely fits within his prior characterization. That's why, even though the complications have become tiresome, this was certainly one of the better, more fully realized and defined ones, since it draws upon every dysfunctional element of their relationship.

The sole blame doesn't lie with Haru alone, even though the majority of it does, since Shizuku can appear to be thoroughly detached and seemingly uninterested in their relationship, which is certainly a false assumption, but an easy mistake for a character such as Haru to make.

Of course, I've admitted numerous time that Haru has several substantially inexcusable flaws within his character that eventually need to be addressed, which is why his character is my favorite, as he, along with Shizuku, to an extent, display the most depth, by far.
Dec 10, 2012 4:09 PM
Oct 2012
Lelouch22 through Shizuku's continued help, he eventually will be. [/quote said:

We hope, that has yet to be determined. In real life violent people tend to remain violent. One thing I strongly dislike about Shoujo manga is the idea that "love can change the bad boy" premise (the other is the "prince charming rescuing Cinderella" presemise), the thing I find refreshing about Tonari is that it hasn't really fallen into that trope yet. Which is one of the reasons I really like how slowly things have developed.

Lelouch22 said:
Honestly, I've always interpreted that moment and Yamaken's fearful reactions afterward as partially delusional, since I assume he would merely threaten Yamaken. It seemed apparent that the only one that should appear as believing of the possibility that he could have killed Yamaken was Yamaken himself. Of course, he has been violent in the past, but not nearly to such an extent as murder.

Throwing the can would seem to suggest otherwise, also his eyes clearly show that he isn't kidding.

Now that said, I know that Haru is being exaggerated for comedic effect and that if someone were to say "you shouldn't watch Tonari because it perpetuates violence against women" I would strongly disagree with that statement. So again I want to stress that I am not talking about Haru in particular and really don't want to nitpick on what he is really thinking, particularly since he is a fictional character and the author can make Haru into anything he/she wants. My point is about people trying to justify violence because of some supposedly tragic past, whether Haru or anyone else.
Dec 10, 2012 4:22 PM

Mar 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Lelouch22 said:
through Shizuku's continued help, he eventually will be.

We hope, that has yet to be determined. In real life violent people tend to remain violent. One thing I strongly dislike about Shoujo manga is the idea that "love can change the bad boy" premise (the other is the "prince charming rescuing Cinderella" presemise), the thing I find refreshing about Tonari is that it hasn't really fallen into that trope yet. Which is one of the reasons I really like how slowly things have developed.

True, it's definitely an assumption on my part, but it's the most logical progression in his development. The "love can change the bad boy" premise, though one of the weaker arcs for eventual character development, really depends on the execution, for me. Typically, it's far too straightforward and unrealistic, but, occasionally, this particular trope can be used to illustrate an excellent amount of character growth, most notably whenever there are a plethora of mutual struggles and emotional complexities that threaten to be incredibly destructive in their relationship. If given considerable time to naturally develop, it's a worthy theme, though quite risky and typically unsatisfying.

Of course, I feel my numerous criticisms of an otherwise excellent show in Tonari would be thoroughly remedied if I were reading the manga instead. Essentially, one of the only reasons I've elaborated on so many of my complaints is that the slow development (which I usually love) could potentially lend itself to a rushed and ultimately unsatisfying conclusion, which isn't the case for the manga, since it's still ongoing. I basically feel that the anime should properly adapt the material in the constructs of the limited format of 13 episodes, unless they're certain of a second season, which they very well might be.
Dec 10, 2012 4:23 PM

Mar 2009
Takuan_Soho said:
People are not "misjudging" Haru. There is no excuse for his violence. Such insight into his character may explain his violence, but that doesn't mean that one has to forgive or accept it. Haru is not acting like a "child" he is acting like an inhuman monster, he has shown no ability to learn from past mistakes or any empathy for the actions he has committed. He continues to make the same mistakes, continues to threaten to kill people, and shows no real determination to change nor any feeling towards the damage he has done. He is, in short, a psychopath.

Now this is fiction, and I can enjoy the story because it is fiction and as fiction I don't worry about such things, but if Haru were a real person he should be immediately locked up in a very padded cell. His past means nothing. Plenty of people had far worse childhoods than Haru, from being physically abused to being forced to live on the streets, without becoming psychopathic. To forgive Haru for his inability to control his rage is an insult to all these people.

It is beyond bizarre to hear people here talking about how they would love to have Haru as a boyfriend, or somehow trying to justify his action. Are you nuts? He has twice hit Mitty (nearly three times in this episode) because he doesn't really care about her, if she gets in the way of his rage, so be it. Nothing in his past justifies his threatening to commit murder. His fantasies about dismembering Mitty is not an expression of love (which is you want what is best for the other person), but rather one of lust (a desire to possess the other person). He doesn't want her to do her best, he wants to turn her into a farm animal that he can pet (i.e. another version of his chicken). If such a person existed in real life, you would need to have a restraining order against him. Far from being "cute" Haru is sick.

You nailed it. :) Wanting to tear off someone's arms and legs? That's just scary. It's even scarier that he said everyone else is fair game. I suppose Haru could have been presented in worse ways, but I'm no fan of him.
Dec 10, 2012 7:26 PM

Nov 2007
I agree with all the points OP listed.

I don't hate Haru, though, just annoyed and scared of his violence sometimes.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 11, 2012 10:45 AM
Jun 2012
edelblau said:
it's the cause of it sure, [...]he needs to realize that how he acts is unacceptable, and nobody seems to be telling him this. i feel sorry for him and i want him to learn that how he acts is wrong, but i don't in any way excuse his behavior.

I can't agree with this. Yes, Haru is very poorly socialised, it's like culture shock at home, and that can be both cute and funny.

But he is also a fundamentally violent person. Sure, if he understood that people didn't approve of it he would restrain himself better. But he still wants to do it, and might if he cares about something more than about what others think. If he didn't, it would matter if he was poorly socialised or not.
Dec 11, 2012 2:34 PM

Oct 2012
just because it's is because of what happened in the past doesn't mean i still don't think it's annoying...... i still love him tho, he just pisses me off sometimes. i prefer yamaken :3
Dec 13, 2012 9:11 PM

Jun 2012
I didn't mind him the first 4 episodes because he was atleast serious some of the time. Like in episode 2 when Shizuka was sleeping in his lap and also episode 3 when he told Shizuka how meeting her was a good thing for him.

Lately however he's been creepier and more violent than usual, its getting kind of annoying...
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Jan 8, 2013 9:03 AM

May 2007
Like some people have already said:

THERE ARE NO EXCUSES FOR HIS BEHAVIOR.

And I must question the sanity of anyone who even tries to defend him.

Jan 2, 2015 12:50 AM
Dec 2014
Haru-tan is life. Haru-tan is LOVEEEEEEE <3
One does not simply watch anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is there going to be a season 2? ( 1 2 )

SalemWitch - Apr 2, 2013

64 by Note_Rikka »»
May 1, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

478 by Prevesis »»
Apr 18, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2012

463 by LANNYPOOPOODONG »»
Oct 20, 2023 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2012

165 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2012

165 by ccrr »»
Aug 19, 2023 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.