Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 18, 2020 12:51 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, that drop sure came out of nowhere!

And looks like next episode is going to carry that momentum through...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 6, 2021 1:41 PM

Feb 2020
Wow, that's quite an insane twist. So Hakaze is really dead, and the one communicating with Mahiro is two years in the past ?! This implies so many things, like the fact that we cannot rely on Hakaze's infos anymore since she lives in the past, or the fact that she technically cannot be saved from her island... That's crazy to think about. I wonder if the past can even be changed, but if it can be changed for Hakaze, that would mean it can be changed for Aika which wouldn't make sense. Now I really don't know where is the story leading us, I love that.

And this episode also confirmed that Mahiro is a very interesting character and for now my favorite from the show. Seeing how his psyche works is always a treat. All those characters are very well written actually, that's great.
Mar 10, 2022 9:13 AM
Nov 2020
Isn't it weird how the clan made use of the tree of genesis power in order to revive the tree of exodus who opposes the tree of genesis? Not only that, Samon's worst case scenario plan is to bring Hakaze back. But if she died, wouldn't it be too risky if the tree of exodus ended up destroying the world? Ur insurance is gone, so I wouldn't take the risk at all. Also FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, A SWORD IS NOT USED SO THAT U CAN TAP ON THE GROUND
Aug 5, 2022 9:58 PM

May 2019
LOL that f* sword annoyed everyone.

I wish i could be there just to say:

"I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU MTFKER, IF YOU TAP THIS DAMN SWORD ONE MORE TIME..."
Sep 14, 2022 11:44 AM

Nov 2010
I wish rebooting the world is also possible in real life. Also, I want the Axis to win WW2 and for them to rule the remade world. hehe

I figured that out many eps. ago, but I refused to accept it! I was hoping for some kind of other twist. I don't want Hakaze to die! This show is already lacking waifus since Aika is also dead and she only appears in flashbacks. Hopefully, she can find a way to travel to the future. Also, I want this show to revive Aika too. Evangeline is alright, but not really my type so...
Apr 21, 2023 12:33 PM

Jul 2011
Lustreless said:
They managed to stretch a two-minute piece of story to a full 20-minute episode. That's remarkable, I say. It was fun to watch regardless, though I'd rather it had turned out to her lost in the abyss, not time-travelling messages... Eh, if we get rid of that twist - which wasn't a twist at all, since it was pretty much predictable and there were hints for it (or the said abyss) all over the place - there's virtually no substance left. So yeah, it was arguably the worst episode thus far.
+1

Pacing is truly terrible :(

Nov 13, 2023 1:05 PM

May 2020
I won't deny that the twist in the end sure was mind boggling, but the moment you bring time travel into the plot, somehow the chances of mishappenings become unusually high.

We did get hints but to be honest, I wasn't taking whatever that meek guy said back then with a serious head, as I mean Hakaze was talking with the boys at that moment, so who would've thought we were watching people communicate through two different timelines

Also wait, how was Samon thinking to stabilize the situation in case the tree of exodus does go uncontrollable?
Dec 4, 2023 5:28 AM

Dec 2022
I knew something was off about that skeleton , also what the hell is up with that sword slamming it's so fricking irritating
Apr 2, 9:14 AM

Dec 2022
Not the time magic. Samon could still be lying. It's not like magic couldn't manipulate a skeleton, or alter someone's memory. Since Hakaze was asleep when she was shoved into the barrel, it's not like she could've stopped it from happening.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

398 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

260 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

138 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.