Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 9, 2013 10:39 PM

Dec 2009
I swear Yoshino and Mahiro's relationship is not going to end well by the end of this anime.
Jan 11, 2013 4:33 AM

Oct 2012
I have a feeling their relationship is going to blow up in their face. I like both characters and I want this all to end well.
Jan 25, 2013 2:27 PM
Mar 2009
Pretty sure it's obvious Aika likes Yoshino more than Mahiro.

Lol, Aika likes summer stars and Mahiro likes winter stars. What opposites.

Almost seemed like Mahiro found out about their relationship at the end.

I feel like they quote Hamlet at the most inappropriate times/scenes...

Final battle with Samon next episode? Yeah, right.
Mar 22, 2013 5:52 PM

Sep 2010
Aika is so manipulative...it wouldn't surprise me if she had even faked her own death.
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes
Apr 1, 2013 3:11 AM

Jun 2011
rul said:
I'm not sure why but I can't stand that Aiki, inf act I do. The relationship between the 3 of them is tense as she knows they both like her but she's nothing but a tease to both of them and has her secret relationship, it feels like they're treating Mahiro like a chump to me. At the very end it was badass how Mahiro had the gun pointed at Yoshino after he woke up mumbling Aiki which I wouldn't be surprised if he heard.

So much hate for Aika. She LOVED Yoshino from what I know and what I see, she liked Mahiro, but does not LOVE Mahiro.. Yoshino did not mumble Aika's name, from what I know, probably.. The reason Aika did not kiss Yoshino, probably because she wanted him to be the leading one, that means it's more like, "show me that you loved me" kind of thought, probably..? Well, women are like that..
Edit : Even though she said something like Yoshino being the passive one in a relationship
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 7, 2013 1:02 AM

Sep 2011
Omg Aika is so awesome! And so was this episode! :D
May 13, 2013 2:31 PM
May 2013
Wow! A weird love triangle ... I wonder what's next.

Great episode 5/5.
Jun 7, 2013 3:23 PM

Jan 2013
Mahiro my bro.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jul 17, 2013 12:08 AM

Apr 2010
Uhm. Let us remove Aika from the triangle and let Mahiro and Yoshino show some love to eachother.

I really think she ruined their friendship and by the time the secret Yoshino is hiding makes it's way to the surface, I wonder how Mahiro would react?
Sep 27, 2013 5:41 AM

Aug 2008
No wonder Yoshino is manipulative as well, he learned it from his bestfriend's imouto or should we say girlfriend. lol
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Oct 17, 2013 4:47 AM

Jan 2012
I like Aika, from what I've seen she liked Yoshino better and there's nothing wrong with being indecisive
Oct 22, 2013 5:51 PM

Nov 2009
Hrmmm, actually kind of want to see what will become of Mahiro after he gets revenge, it would be more interesting than this current situation where they keep having flash backs of Aika, and Yoshino keeps cringing knowing that some day he will have to tell Mahiro that he was dating Aika.
Jan 12, 2014 6:39 PM
Apr 2011
Real interesting episode, we get to know more about Aika and her dubious attitude. She seems to know that she has two boys drooling over, and though she may show that she likes Yoshino more, I do think that she also wouldn't mind a piece of Mahiro. O the drama.

Really enjoyed Mahiro pointing that gun to Yoshino's face. Mahiro is one cold hearted dude, I could see him shooting Yoshino in the future and not caring. i'm pretty sure that Yoshino was whispering Aika's name during his sleep, and Mahiro noticed, didn't you see the anger in his eyes?
and the face of Yoshino, priceless.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

Jan 29, 2014 11:25 PM

Mar 2012
Because there haven't been enough flashbacks already.....
Feb 20, 2014 1:44 AM

Jun 2013
Such a relaxing episode.
Apr 23, 2014 3:51 PM

Jun 2013
omg i hate Aika so much x(
don't get me wrong, I think her character is brilliant!!
I love how she can make me hate her xD
Jul 18, 2014 11:32 AM

Dec 2013
Meh ep. Too little Hakaze.
If Aika is not Mahiro's biological sister then why do they have such relationship? How did these two meet first?
I find it stupid that Aika is main character just because of flashbacks and she's dead lol
Jul 31, 2014 6:10 AM

May 2012
Very nice character development with a great backstory again, let's see what's next though and well I personally hope they'll show a kiss scene in this anime between those two!
Sep 12, 2014 11:21 PM

Jul 2013
Aika is a fucking slut trying to seduce Mahiro like that..

Ok I'll try to be open-minded here and put myself in Yoshino's shoes.. I guess I just can't help it if I really am in love and I'll do everything even if I had to keep it a secret to my best buddy. BUT Mahiro is the main main main lead here at least that's what I like to believe and seeing his love interest be taken away from him is just fucking frustrating.

On the other hand, part of me says Mahiro really knew Aika and Yoshino's relationship but for some dramatic reason he just chose to keep quite and bear the pain. Just please make Hakaze and Mahiro together.. please
May 25, 2015 4:27 AM

May 2013
I don't think Aika sees Mahiro in a romantic way but I also don't exactly think that what she feels for Yoshino is love. Aika and Yoshino's relationship seems to me, like she's using him. I can't exactly pin down what she's using him for.
Jul 3, 2015 7:16 AM

Jul 2012
Aika is such an interesting character. I really wanna know what's going on in that head of hers. I wonder how they started dating in the first place.
Oct 5, 2015 12:57 AM

Apr 2014
Lol Aika saying those two should date was funny. Oh the irony. :/

She's quite devious, isn't she? I don't think she cares at all about either of them. She's manipulating them for unknown reasons.

Mahiro's kinda sexist. >.<

I don't really mind the flash backs, or slow episodes.
DawningFogOct 5, 2015 1:16 AM
Nov 12, 2015 6:16 PM

Jul 2013
Nice flashbacks in this episode. But seriously..Why? Why? 2 times the chance for a kiss and nothing happened. God damn it >.<

Feb 9, 2016 2:14 AM

Mar 2015
Some people have negative criticism about this episode. To tell you the truth, this episode beats the first 6 episodes combined, LOL. Maybe I'm into slice of life rather than serious.

3.5/5
May 27, 2016 12:57 AM

Dec 2014
ok so much intence well the background anyway.....

I have mix feelings of this show....
It would be sych a plot twist if the sister is alive in the end
Jun 18, 2016 12:33 AM

Feb 2016
Not much plot progression, they shouldn't give so much screen time to a dead person. There is no point in explaining her relationship towards mahiro or yoshino.
Jun 23, 2016 1:00 PM

Jan 2015
Rectification : What a sneaky evil troublemaking bitch.
Oct 19, 2016 4:22 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
The bromance was real when Aika suggested the ideal person for Yoshino would be Mahiro!! LMAO

More flashbacks to further strenght the characters, and I have to say nice work because I m liking Mahiro and Yoshino as a duo, even if Yoshino decides to do stuff by his back I believe it is for what Yoshino consider the best for both.

Next episode preview seems great, I m glad they arent slowing down, but what leads after this, imagine Salmon is defeated, is the Princess existence really harmfull?
Dec 15, 2016 11:42 PM

Sep 2015
I think she wanted him to lead the kiss and etc. Not herself, while he just like was pinned by her.
Jun 28, 2017 10:53 AM

Jul 2015
I'm still really enjoying those Shakespeare quotes; very fitting to the mood. And honestly, I still can't even hope to understand what Aika is thinking.. Does she like Yoshino or Mahiro? There are quite a few scenes from those flashbacks that seem to prove that each of those options are the case, but I still can't understand what her goal is.. Is she trying to get with Mahiro? The fact that they argue a lot seems to show their closeness.. or is she trying to get with Yoshino? This one seems like the more plausible route. She's hiding it from Mahiro because she knows how he feels about her, and how he'd feel about their relationship, so she doesn't want to break up the trio. Or maybe, she's aiming for something beyond her own relationship? Maybe she already knew what's going to happen in the future, so she's trying to deepen Yoshino and Mahiro's relationship together???? Ahhh guess we'll find out soon.

caught in the wonder
Feb 11, 2019 1:47 PM

Aug 2017
So, Aika wasn't a slut.

Well, first half was another flashback about Mahiro, Aika and Yoshino. A bit boring lmao.
Secong half is better and more interesting. So, a love triangle? Good.
I don't trust anyone in this show, Yoshino seems to be the only with good intentions, in my opinion, Mahiro knows everything between Aika and Yoshino but he won't admit it.

This episode confirms that Aika is completely mysterious.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 10, 2022 9:12 AM
Nov 2020
A girlfriend are not something you get just because you want to... One of True word has spoken.
Aug 3, 2022 9:26 PM

May 2019
Aaaaand thats why japanese doesn't make babies anymore.
Sep 14, 2022 11:06 AM

Nov 2010
"A girlfriend isn't something you get just because you want one." People in r/depression, r/foreveralone, r/lonely, r/suicidewatch, etc. should take note of that. They've yet to realize that ending up in a toxic relationship is even worse than single. Maybe they really should rush things and end up in a toxic relationship like me to learn the hard way. lol

I wish I can have a hot summer moment with Aika too. I can already imagine her smelling so nice. If I was Yoshino, I'll make sure to grab her head before she can pull away and French kiss her!
Oct 8, 2023 7:15 PM

Nov 2019
Bruh wtf was this episode? Why was so much of the dialogue talking about stars, its corny asf.
Nov 13, 2023 12:19 PM

May 2020
I mean I still don't get what Aika wanted. And to be honest the way she phrases her words, it does seem like she had a bit of inkling about the future events... and that's the only thing I'm kind of sure about her.

Who she likes, who she doesn't... fuck that. Just need the kind of confirmation which tells Mahiro did know about everything but was just feigning ignorance.
Apr 2, 8:15 AM

Dec 2022
Mahiro must be feigning ignorance if he's still seemingly unaware of Aika and Yoshino's relationship. They were practically waving it in his face during those flashback scenes.

Speaking of flashbacks, this anime isn't transitioning into them smoothly enough. They're segued into in the exact same way as any other scene, despite the fact they're out of chronological order.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

398 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

260 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

138 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.