Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]
Aug 10, 2014 8:06 PM

May 2013
Mmm, dat fanservice.

I see, Leafa likes Kirito and his big black sword.
However, Sigurd doesn't like Kirito at all. Seems like there will be conflict soon.

From cheater, Kirito becomes renegade.
Will our renegade hero be able to stop Sugou from further harassing Asuna?
Maybe. Well, at least Asuna knows the code to her cage now. (^_^)
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Oct 14, 2014 8:00 PM

Feb 2013
Yui shoved in the pocket... so cute!

Noobs forgot to blur passcodes in mirrors... it took Asuna 2 months to figure that out?...
Oct 23, 2014 4:54 AM

Jun 2014
I already sick of looking at alfheim.The world is so boring.
The only colors are grey and green.
Dec 8, 2014 7:44 PM

Oct 2014
Sugo is still awful, Asuna finding out about Kirito was nice, and Kirito's determination to reach her is great :D Can't wait to see who these people following them are and what will happen because of it

Primus2x said:
So much fanservice scenes with Kirito's sister (and not as Leafa either but in real life), why??

I can understand Kirito not recognizing Leafa but I thought she would just see Kirito with elf ears.

Also, anyone else think of Navi from Legend of Zelda every time they see Yui?

Haha, definitely! I think that too.
Dec 16, 2014 9:36 AM

Apr 2013
Huh some nude fanservice in SAO, didn't expect that. Wonder when his sister will find out who he really is.
Feb 25, 2015 3:33 AM
Feb 2015
geez they should put "harem" in the genre though. it's so annoying seeing his little sister falls in love with him. I NEED MORE ASUNA X KIRITO LIKE BEFORE when they were in sao :((((((( fight together. beat the monsters together.
Apr 21, 2015 12:59 AM

Sep 2014
Holy mother of oppai, those breasts were huuuuuuuuuuge!
Jul 5, 2015 12:30 PM

Jun 2015
I am really liking Suguha more than I thought I would. I can see why she hated MMOs at first but at least her opinion had changed over the past 2 years.

Still I hate the Fairy King (now I don't even care what his name is anymore...)
Jul 8, 2015 7:44 AM

Sep 2014
Can't Asuna logout?

his sis got big breasts for her age i think xd
Nov 28, 2015 5:05 PM
Jul 2018
kirito the loser is always the loser. wish he died in this episode
Feb 4, 2016 12:28 PM
Feb 2009
Leafa chan so cute lol and of course that bastard sugou >.<
Feb 4, 2016 12:53 PM

Nov 2008
rebornnora said:
kirito the loser is always the loser. wish he died in this episode

You are just jealous of his awesomeness. :'D

Feb 20, 2016 8:25 AM

Nov 2013
Imouto is ready to take all onii-chan's love. Man she's huge, Asuna loses :3
Would like to see Asuna x Suguha boobs battle and Asuna inferiority complex lol

Yui is freaking kawaiiii

Funny how Suguha cares about him offline and online, interesting to see how they moved their interactions to virtual world not knowing who they are.
Can't wait to see what will happen after they find out.

and of course Leafa x Kirito indirect kiss, strange that Leafa wasnt overexcited, Taiga and Cecilia Alcott were more aroused. Probably she has problems with it, like she thinks that she cheats on onii-chan -giggle-
tsundereharasserFeb 20, 2016 9:05 AM
Jul 19, 2016 9:57 AM

Feb 2014
Nice Suguha fanservice in this episode.
Jul 21, 2016 12:26 AM

Sep 2014
Ok episode good fan service and as always hate the loser elf king.
Aug 3, 2016 10:20 PM

Jun 2016
Anime is proceeding slowly, i am excited about the events of Kiritu's sister finding the real identity of her brother and Kiritu meeting Asuna again.
Aug 16, 2016 12:03 PM

Feb 2015
Stupid episode. Lots of boring dialogue and the scene with Fairy Man was not very comfortable to watch.
Aug 27, 2016 4:45 AM

Aug 2014
Sugou is a contender for the worst villain of all time in my book, such a bland character.
Nov 22, 2016 3:15 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
this is just getting more and more perv ... i dislike that :c

and people inside games go really that mad? like wtf ....

Jan 10, 2017 9:15 PM

Jul 2014
The more I watch shows like these, the more I am convinced that anime deserves to have a bad reputation.
Mar 21, 2017 8:14 AM

Jan 2017
Really enjoyable episode. Yui is so far so cute. Leafa/Suguha is 2nd logout Re-login in the Alfheim World again. I don't like Suguo Nobuyuki who are so annoying and fake antagonist characters. But overall the episode I really loved which is so amazing and funny.

11/10 scores (Skip Suguo part)
May 14, 2017 9:20 AM

Nov 2016
Now she is also falling in love with Kiritos avatar, it will hurt when she finds out the truth. Fanservice was a little bland, but Yui popping out of Kiritos chest pocket was cute tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 19, 2017 2:22 PM
Jul 2018
So, Suguha actually doesn't know that Kirito is Kazuto. How is that even possible? He looks pretty much the same as he does IRL, he has the same voice. Or is it that she purposefully tries to see him as another person in the game? I don't get it.
removed-userOct 19, 2017 2:50 PM
Jan 25, 2018 11:05 AM

Jan 2018
Bom episodio , chcoado com a irma do Kirito tambem ta jogando !
Kirito precisa encontrar a Asuna logo aaaaaaaaaaaaah
Feb 10, 2018 12:13 PM
Feb 2018
WOW?? Why leafa tyan can not know KIRIto in LAO? This is really strange
May 6, 2018 4:59 PM

Sep 2017
Seriously, I am getting sick of this game. Looking like a slice of life. This compares nothing to how I want my VR to be.

This was a better game than SAO or Alfheim.

I hate Suguha. She just betrays her team. Recon, don't chase after her. She is trash. You deserve better.

No strategy. I will rate this a 5 if this keeps up.

And seriously, the fan service and teasing was sickening. The villain is just tempting fate for Kirito to come beat him. LAME.

Also looks like Kirito can eat in what, 1 minute? Guy is more overpowered than fucking Saitama.
JeremiahOrangeMay 6, 2018 5:02 PM

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 17, 2018 2:18 PM

Mar 2018
Really feel sorry for recon.
Nothing much happened in this episode. This is getting really close to dropping point...
May 22, 2018 8:36 PM

May 2018
Well, at that rate, incest is coming.
Sep 4, 2018 7:09 PM
Jul 2018
eh nothing really happen. tbh at this rate, I find Leafy very boring side character with nothing special waste time overthinking this and that, meh. Should have been entertaining if Kirito could do all thing alone.
Jul 11, 2019 12:24 AM

Feb 2014
What a slut. Lusts after her brother and keeps a loyal, infatuating oversized shouta lackey in the real world, and then blushes at the thought of her oversized shouta lackey having a crush on her, while going around philandering with a pointy eared weirdo in the virtual world.

And then there was the next riveting installment of the fan favorite and critically acclaimed, wholesome borderline NTR hentai plot going on between Asuna and that Sugou gentleman.
Jul 18, 2019 10:25 PM

Aug 2017
Oh, this episode was very boring. Indeed, the only interesting part was Asuna and the password.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 14, 2020 5:21 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That poor green haired dude has no chance.
Aug 29, 2020 11:45 PM

Jun 2020
why did they have to shove this much suguha fanservice into our faces, were they afraid nobody was going to like her character if there weren't this much fanservice. i don't see them doing it with asuna, and she's equally if not more well-liked. i didn't like suguha at first but she's growing on me, save for the incest thoughts.

also kirito is pretty chill for someone who knows that the love of his life is trapped in a pretty bird cage and kinda is waiting for him to save her. he seems to be doing....................................nothing..........i know it's the worldbuilding taking place but lol.........................he seems to have zero sense of urgency just prancing around with leafa & his pocket yui. i hope asuna is able to fight for herself, seeing as how she has that PIN to the bird cafe gate cracked. that would be great, she's been terribly reduced to kirito's wife/damsel in distress

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Oct 24, 2020 8:23 PM
Feb 2020
I thought martial arts were supposed to help with discipline and honour.

Abandoning your classmates and your team mates in the game while leading them on that oh you'll be with them.

That is trash and weak behaviour.

She's the second girl to use Kirito to get out of her guild / get out of her party. We all knew Asuna could have left under her own authority. Her classmate Recon and all the rest of them in the same class as her. If she'd just spoken with them all there wouldn't have been a problem. And in this game you can log out. And start again as a new character in a different race. And play in a different part of the world to her classmates without them knowing her id. Hell her cousin sleeps under the same roof as her, lives in the same house and he doesn't know her game id. (Does he even know she games).

Game Master can change the password any time. Did he deliberately punch in the password without obscuring it. IRL this guy can act. We know he got a kick out of seeing the shock on Kirito's face in the hospital room. I think he wants to give her hope and he gave her the key to the number lock to set her up for a cruel joke later.

I wouldn't be surprised if his plan is to let Kirito make it to the floating level then catch him in a trap where Asuna herself has to choose to come back to the real world and marry him and stay married to him or Kirito's mind is erased. With Yui who can be active in the game When Kirito's mind is not playing and his cousin who if they eventually realise who both of them are IRL they could probably cause an Error in Forced-Marriage-Kun's devious plan.

The second half of this series is much better than I thought it would be. We've got some actual characters now that are more three dimensional. Yes his cousin has some aspects to her character which are not super likable, but I like her. Instead of hitting people to get her points accross badly she really should just speak to them IRL and in the game... But then that's pretty much 99% of highschool anime protagonists.
Rui_ReiOct 24, 2020 8:40 PM
Dec 2, 2020 7:26 AM

Aug 2020
The fiancé makes me so uncomfortable. I don't really care too much for Asuna's character at least for right now but I just want her to get the hell out of there as soon as she can.

Also Kirito's cousin-sister is an interesting character..

Sep 2, 2021 12:26 AM
Jul 2021
Ugh, The fact that NOBODY can die, absolutely kills all stakes. Yeah Asuna is important, but since if anyone dies it doesn't matter in the slightest is so stupid. They should have had it still he sword art, or made the death rule still apply.
Nov 17, 2021 6:47 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, the usual Taketatsu tsun's applied very strongly via Suguha and Lyfa chara, make my heart pounding really hard hearing all of that voice act xd. The other guy while interacting with the tsun girl actually did a decent characterization. Too bad he got a God as the opponent. Its difficult to make him shine on this episode. Though, with how the route already obvious from the start, he might had a better chance on the future. Fanservices? For the purpose, Suguha boobs became bigger again as expected. Yui actually giving you lots of hint, girl. But Sugu kept it dense making the whole scene feels like a waste. Oh well, lets continue...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 21, 2022 6:57 PM

May 2022
the journey to the World Tree begins, and seeing Leafa aka Sugu abandon her party shows how much she wants to help Kirito, she made the decision all on her own despite Kirito's concerns. I feel bad for Recon, he would be great with Sugu/Leafa, but seeing Leafa reject Recon made me laugh a little. great fanservice too. Sugo made me more mad, he isn't going to get away with this. with Asuna getting the code to the door, she isn't messing around, she is going to stay strong.
Sep 25, 2022 8:16 AM
Jul 2021
What in the fan service?
Oct 23, 2022 12:54 PM

Mar 2019
Sugou is getting too annoying, I just want this to be over.

That Suguha bath scene was very random lol.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 15, 2023 6:15 AM

Aug 2019
sugu hated the nervegear because it trapped (and could have killed) her brother yet decides to fnid out whats so great about it.  makes 0 sense.  just imagine that with like drugs or something instead of a life threatening game. your family is in the hospital because of it and then you want to try it.

renegade master.

convenient flashback stopping you from entering your brothers room is convenient.

this rewatch made me understand why there is so many sao netorare doujinshi

tiny yui is so cute and the somewhat monotone voice is great.

HiljainenSipuliJul 15, 2023 6:18 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2023 8:13 AM

Nov 2023
Yui is really cute aww
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
Yesterday, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.