Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 13, 2012 11:37 AM

May 2009
That's it. I'm dropping this. Screw Kajiura and her lame music, I'm tired of following the series for which she composes. This ridiculous excuse for a villain is reason enough for me to give up on this.
Oct 13, 2012 11:59 AM

Jul 2010
"DIOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I just had to say that when I heard the voice of this evil guy sniffing Asuna's hair in a perverted way.

Koyasu, Takehito brings the evil out so well in the characters he voices.
Oct 13, 2012 12:03 PM

Apr 2011

Awwww man!! I am liking Kirito's sister a little more than Asuna. It would be interesting if she was the heroine.
Meruru_ArlsOct 13, 2012 12:16 PM
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Oct 13, 2012 12:04 PM

Dec 2009
Oh god, I would seriously stab that guys face with a giant black sword with no pain blockers and cut off his limbs one by one.

But thank goodness someone else does that for me. :)
Oct 13, 2012 12:09 PM

Jul 2010
I'm actually looking forward to the ALO arc. Although it's going to be a bit rushed, The end of the ALO arc will a good ending point to the season.
Oct 13, 2012 12:10 PM

Dec 2010
NettoAzure said:
Oh god, I would seriously stab that guys face with a giant black sword with no pain blockers and cut off his limbs one by one.

Can't wait, seriously can't freaken wait for that to be animated XD
Oct 13, 2012 12:12 PM

Jul 2012
I just hope to have my favorite class mage in the new version of the game.
Oct 13, 2012 12:17 PM

Apr 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
NettoAzure said:

Can't wait, seriously can't freaken wait for that to be animated XD

Don't forget the censors!!!
Oct 13, 2012 12:19 PM

Apr 2011
NettoAzure said:

Can't wait so see that!!!
Oct 13, 2012 12:25 PM
Jul 2012
i watched the new opening and i was like........no. really?? no offence i love SAO but really?
jjrocks24Oct 13, 2012 12:29 PM
Oct 13, 2012 12:28 PM

Apr 2011

Final boss of ALO? either way that is one sick fucker!
Oct 13, 2012 12:32 PM

Apr 2011
BossLuffy said:

You have no idea, how much of a sick f*cker he is.
Oct 13, 2012 12:36 PM

Dec 2010
aria93 said:
BossLuffy said:

So very true...there are going to be many long scenes in this arc, it just makes me want to see the ending of it all that much more, they better give priority to animating in full detail how

Oct 13, 2012 12:39 PM

May 2010
hope asuna gets deleted by a server glitch. that would be hilarious xD

kiritos face would be priceless hearing the bad news ^^
Oct 13, 2012 12:44 PM

Apr 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
aria93 said:
BossLuffy said:

So very true...there are going to be many long scenes in this arc, it just makes me want to see the ending of it all that much more, they better give priority to animating in full detail how

Same here.
The plot will built up the tense more after each episode, we see that sick bastard so in the end,

LunaOct 14, 2012 12:16 AM
Oct 13, 2012 12:45 PM
Sep 2012
If you all hate Sugou Nobuyuki (the one who sniffed asuna's hair and then licked his lips like the ultimate pedo, well then you will enjoy the way he gets owned at the end :D.
Oct 13, 2012 12:47 PM

Apr 2011
xtremexx said:
If you all hate Sugou Nobuyuki (the one who sniffed asuna's hair and then licked his lips like the ultimate pedo, well then you will enjoy the way he gets owned at the end :D.

I surely did enjoy it :D
Oct 13, 2012 12:48 PM

Dec 2010
xtremexx said:

I think its safe there is not a single person who didn't enjoy how he got destroyed at the end, that bastard is universally hated, and for a good reason.
Oct 13, 2012 12:49 PM

Sep 2012
xtremexx said:

Good news to hear :)
Oct 13, 2012 12:57 PM

Jul 2012
I can't deny that this was a good episode. 4.5/5

New OP is so-so and new ED is great. I like the part where we see the flowers from ALO in the ED.

Sugou sure is creepy. ._.

I like Suguha but I foreshadow that she's gonna be part of Kazuto's harem. LOL Is it bad that I prefer Suguha x Kazuto over Asuna x Kazuto? D':
Oct 13, 2012 1:02 PM

Sep 2011
meepsheep said:

LOL Is it bad that I prefer Suguha x Kazuto over Asuna x Kazuto? D':

No. I also prefer that way.

Oct 13, 2012 1:02 PM

Jul 2010
Wow.. great episode :) Poor Asuna and Kirito though :(
Oct 13, 2012 1:03 PM

Feb 2012
Thread said:

5 out of 5 = 25
1 out of 5 = 1

Haven't seen it yet, but shall I expect a lot out of this ep?
I'm not one of those fanboys.
Oct 13, 2012 1:04 PM

Oct 2011
Good episode with some focus on Suguha. I'm already disliking that Sugou guy tho, hope he gets owned hard by Kirito. Also can't wait to see how Kirito will save Asuna.

Oct 13, 2012 1:04 PM
Oct 2012
Why are you all posting unspoilered spoilers?
You should edit your posts before the majority of the anime only watchers see it.
Oct 13, 2012 1:05 PM

Dec 2010
Sa-chan_ said:
meepsheep said:

Many do, so no its not a bad thing, i wonder how people will react if Sinon ever gets animated XD
Oct 13, 2012 1:05 PM

Jul 2012
Scoops said:
Thread said:

5 out of 5 = 25
1 out of 5 = 1

Haven't seen it yet, but shall I expect a lot out of this ep?
I'm not one of those fanboys.

I'm not a fanboy but I actually liked the episode unlike previous ones. Go for it! :)
Oct 13, 2012 1:07 PM

Jul 2012
FREAKING. KILL. THE. ARRANGED. HUSBAND. NOW!

I got to say, I originally thought the whole "having to go back to save Asuna" plot twist would be gay, but I actually liked how they pulled this off. I'm looking forward to more of this. And his sister/cousin... this could get complicated.

I also like how their putting a lot into essentially Kirito's PTSD, I hope to see more of this :o

Anyways, excited for more :D

Note: Elf ears? eh...
QuiGonJonOct 13, 2012 1:12 PM

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Oct 13, 2012 1:12 PM
Oct 2010
Well, I liked the episode, I didn't expect to given the considerable amount of pre-air bashing I've come across. Also, once again, the OP and ED are good.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Oct 13, 2012 1:13 PM

Dec 2009
meepsheep said:

Oct 13, 2012 1:14 PM

Dec 2009
Should I cry?

Should I?

I geniunly enjoyed this episode.

I don't get it.

Well, except for the obvious villain, that is.

But damn.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Oct 13, 2012 1:14 PM

Apr 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
Sa-chan_ said:
meepsheep said:

Many do, so no its not a bad thing, i wonder how people will react if Sinon ever gets animated XD

I prefer KiritoxAsuna
:3

LOL, I would like to see that...Many will go:
''Oh no, another one for Kirito's harem'' XD

Oct 13, 2012 1:16 PM
Mar 2011
Marow said:
Should I cry?

Should I?

I geniunly enjoyed this episode.

I don't get it.

Well, except for the obvious villain, that is.

But damn.

this is looking to be a better half than the first.

piqued my interest
"....i am the villain in this story"
Oct 13, 2012 1:18 PM

Nov 2009
Lol looks like someone has infected with Chuunibyou disease

This arc, really, lots of rages are about to happen xD ..........
Man really, I've read the novel but tbh, couldn't get rid of these insecure feelings, and this sugou really pissed me off b-( ...

Series will need several episode like this to express some char developments.
Oct 13, 2012 1:20 PM

Jun 2012
Really liking the new OP, a did chuckle a little though when they showed the elf avatars (it through me off a little).

Not sure why it was so emphasized that Suguha and Kirito/Kazuto were really cousins instead of brother/sister or why it was a big deal? I haven't read the LNs, but does Kirito know that he and Suguha are really cousins?

Can't wait for the next episode though! I'm hoping we'll get to see some of the other SAO characters in the real world.
Oct 13, 2012 1:21 PM

Nov 2009
Just wondering how will they animate the NTR scene near the end, damn thinking about it hurts my heart so much ;__;
Oct 13, 2012 1:21 PM

Sep 2012
this episode wasn't as bad as i expected it to be, it was nice and refreshing compared to the previous episodes where they just kept on cutting out content and rushing everything

this time it milked out every single part the LN had to offer which is very good imo

im so glad that Sugu is finally getting some focus, she is one of my favourite characters and i look forward to how the anime plays this out

also the b*****d suguo finally gets animated, i can't wait till he gets whats coming to him, you all know what i mean *looks at LN readers*

i think this arc will actually turn out better than i thought, it will nice and slow paced and if they play their cards right, it can turn out much better than than the LN if i must be honest
Oct 13, 2012 1:22 PM

Nov 2007
Anyone else felt like stabbing the monitor when Sugou came in screen? I was thinking it's ok if I break it if I see that head stabbed in front of me nyahahaha... am so evil hate him

I just love Suguha for real, normally she would been the annoying girl in a harem part for me but she's just to awesome to be that way ^-^
Oct 13, 2012 1:23 PM

Sep 2011
I would have tossed his ass out the window.
NEETs (No Employment Education Training) are the least desirable people anybody would want to hire and yet they are the first choice to become moderators/admins around the internet. They have yet to have established a sense of responsibility or role in society and many are plain leeches (with minor exceptions). They are given "authority" to police sections of the internet with the powers of The Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Isn't that weird?
-Migrating to another site-
Update 11/9/2016 - Inactive Over a Year. Logged in to laugh at elections.
Oct 13, 2012 1:23 PM

Dec 2010
Takana_no_Hana said:
Just wondering how will they animate the NTR scene near the end, damn thinking about it hurts my heart so much ;__;

Just think of the scene that comes right after that, it will make it pass by quicker, hopefully they don't give it to much detail tho....it wasn't fun to read to say the least T_T
Oct 13, 2012 1:24 PM

Jul 2012
Takana_no_Hana said:

Oh God, please tell me you meant the end of this episode, and not something later in the series. If not you should have put a spoiler warning, because now I'm terrified @_@

Frick now I'm just going to worry about it all season and it'll be all the more painful, instead of it surprising me and being over quickly. Thanks for that....
QuiGonJonOct 13, 2012 1:28 PM

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Oct 13, 2012 1:26 PM

Dec 2010
QuiGonJon said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

Oh God, please tell me you meant the end of this episode, and not something later in the series. If not you should have put a spoiler warning, because now I'm terrified @_@

Well i'll just say this short and simple

Oct 2010
Lyfa said:
Anyone else felt like stabbing the monitor when Sugou came in screen? I was thinking it's ok if I break it if I see that head stabbed in front of me nyahahaha... am so evil hate him

I just love Suguha for real, normally she would been the annoying girl in a harem part for me but she's just to awesome to be that way ^-^

Yeah Suguha is not annoying like most harem bitches. So im glad i can tolerate her.
Oct 2010
suguha wants the D
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Oct 13, 2012 1:27 PM

Nov 2009
InfiniteDestiny said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

Just think of the scene that comes right after that, it will make it pass by quicker, hopefully they don't give it to much detail tho....it wasn't fun to read to say the least T_T

damn T_T, you have seen this ep right, even with just small details were written, they decided to animate it with unnecessary efforts ... Like when he sniffed Asuna's hair, then touch her lips(It would have been fine if it had been just a normal touch, but nope, he likes toying with her, wow that's sick) ... I was about to punch through the screen, glad that Kirit stopped him right before I did though ...
Takana_no_HanaOct 13, 2012 1:30 PM
Oct 13, 2012 1:27 PM
Oct 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

Well, I hope they give detail to the scene you mentioned that comes after that.
Oct 13, 2012 1:28 PM

Apr 2011
FruitPanda said:

Not sure why it was so emphasized that Suguha and Kirito/Kazuto were really cousins instead of brother/sister or why it was a big deal? I haven't read the LNs, but does Kirito know that he and Suguha are really cousins?

Kirito knows they are cousins, but not Suguha.

Lyfa said:

I almost did the same XD
Well I was more swearing,lol
Oct 13, 2012 1:29 PM

Dec 2010
Takana_no_Hana said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

damn T_T, you have seen this ep right, even with just small details were written, they decided to animate it with unnecessary efforts ... Like when he sniffed Asuna's hair, then touch her lips ... I was about to punch through the screen, glad that Kirit stopped him right before I did though ...

Well he stopped him in the LN also...but ya i agree that them animating such details was not a good sign...i just really hope they shorten it, because that scene towards the end really is rage inducing T_T
Oct 13, 2012 1:29 PM

Jul 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
QuiGonJon said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

Well i'll just say this short and simple

Oct 13, 2012 1:30 PM

Dec 2010
whatever123456 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

Well, I hope they give detail to the scene you mentioned that comes after that.

They better! Of all the scenes in this freaken series they better give the best animation and detail to him destroying that bastard.
Pages (16) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
Yesterday, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.