Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]
May 15, 2015 10:10 AM

Mar 2010
Why so many girls likes Kirito ?????????
i dont want this to be a harem anime the fuck!!
and how didnt Kirito and Asuna die ? arent the players who dies never gets back to reality ?!
so many unanswered questions *sighs* tbh i found this anime to be too cheesy and rushed sometimes lol.. anyways next is elves arc which i love.. hope its gonna be aweseome : )
Jul 5, 2015 7:29 AM

Jun 2015
To be honest I thought this was a good episode.

Still my problem is this guy licking Asuna's hair since I feel like it is kind of creepy and a little sickening. I started to not like him immediately (which is pretty rare for me to do).

But on the other I like Sughua a lot and her relationship with Kirito feels like a brother and sister bond (even if in reality that they are cousins).

The OP theme is good while the ending theme is alright though I kind of prefer Yume Sekai over Overfly (at the moment that is).
Jul 7, 2015 1:50 AM

Sep 2014
From OP everything looks like WTF.

"Asuna is going far away.." *Moon in the backgroud* Asuna is going to the Moon ?!
Nov 28, 2015 5:04 PM
Jul 2018
kirito the loser is always the loser. wish he died in this episode
Feb 19, 2016 7:31 AM

Nov 2013
Loved this episode, now 7th episone takes second place in my book heh
Suguha is cute and hot, I love her, and Ayana Taketatsu (Kirino) spices her up for me.
Loved new OP end ED, I'm glad I've reached Suguha route at last. Moar wincest pls!
Mar 7, 2016 3:32 AM

Jan 2016
Asuna is still in the game, I think that Kirito will return soon too.
This episode seems to be a start of a new fight.
Apr 28, 2016 5:03 PM

Feb 2016
I was expecting a lot more from this episode...I get how it is the start of a new arc but I think it would have been a lot better if it took place immediately after the end of episode 14. The way episode 15 started seemed a bit bland, especially since it appeared to ignore the whole aftermath of Sword Art Online. There were some good elements though, such as seeing Sughua.
APickyCriticMay 17, 2016 10:32 PM
Jun 4, 2016 12:29 PM
Dec 2014
I know that most people have already finished this anime ages ago, but still going to post my thoughts I finish this anime properly (I saw bits and pieces when it first aired on TV in Japan but wasn't following it properly).

- I like the new OP/OD. Well, I still prefer the first OP, but this one is pretty good too.

- Seeing Tokorozawa (the station Kirito stands in front of in the OP, and also the area of Asuna's hospital) is evoked some memories as I used to have club activities there IRL.

- Looks like there is not going to be a more comprehensive "closure" to the last arc.

- I don't like the new "villain". They made him into a straight two dimensional creep just so that we can root Kirito/Asuna. Too forceful.

- The sister/cousin is pretty cool though I am not keen on the brocon thing. I love Oreimo (season 1), but it's not what I am hoping to get out of SAO.
Jul 18, 2016 9:40 AM

Feb 2014
So, this is the start of the infaous elves arc, let's see where this goes.
Jul 20, 2016 3:26 PM

Sep 2014
Hmm first of all that asuna wanna be fiance need to die that a**hole. Hate this kind of guys.

Anyway I feel a little sad for all the girls who fall for kirito since their wishes will never be fulfilled. Yeah I am talking about his cousin sister here

Well let the new arc/chapter begin :)
Jul 22, 2016 8:39 PM

Jan 2016
So wait, am I missing something? Why couldn't Asuna's father just fire Sugou and replace him with someone else? Why is Sugou her sole link for survival?
Aug 3, 2016 9:17 PM

Jun 2016
Kazuto looks cool. And what about the marriage of Asuna :0
I think Asuna is still in-game
Nov 22, 2016 3:08 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
pedo perv moment Oo

Jan 10, 2017 8:28 PM

Jul 2014
That was so cheesy and unsubtle, it isn't even funny.
Mar 19, 2017 4:35 AM

Jan 2017
The episode is so far so good. The reasons by:
  1. The OP2 and ED2 songs are make me interesting and comfortable. I rated the music 11/10 scores.
  2. Kirito vs Suguha battle with Bamboo sword whose are twin star with brother and sister. Suhuha defeat Kirito and help Kirito stand up. The 1st part story is really excellent and amazing. I rated it 11/10 scores.

3. From 13:21 to 15:52 is very very terrible and boring for 2nd half part only because Nobuyuki Sugou only married Asuna who is doing despicable behavior in this anime how bad correct the SAO game progress and without Kirito consent. I really hate/dislike Sugou and Shouzou Yuuki only. (Reference: http://9anime.to/watch/sword-art-online.5y9/jvr2x8) The story is waste my time which are boring and joke. Suguo voice actor (Takehito Koyasu) is so annoying and terrible unlike Mobile Suit Gundam Wing with Zechs Merquise and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure with Dio Brando whose are evil/antagonist characters. I rated it 1/10 scores with story and Suguo voice only.

4. Suguha encourage Kirito rejuvenate who make him survive and saved Asuna. This is very good and amazing story. I rated it 11/10 scores.
  5. The characters design is pretty good and amazing. But I most disappointed that Suguo and Shouzou is doing mistake behavior. Other characters is really excellent and interesting whose are good characters. I rated the characters design 7.5/10 scores only.
  6. The other characters voices is really good whose rated it 11/10 scores only. Totally the voice/sound is 8.5/10 scores only.
  7. Totally rated the story 7.7/10 scores only.
  8. Edit: The overall 15th episode rated 8.54/10 scores which are make me enjoyable and amazing.
Chi_Ho_LauMar 19, 2017 6:40 AM
Apr 1, 2017 6:50 PM

Nov 2011
wft, ate a irmã / prima gosta dele????
o(≧o≦)o Kimi o miteru to itsu mo HAATO DOKI DOKI
。。 Yureru omoi wa MASHUMARO mitai ni fuwa fuwa (✪㉨✪)
リラックマ☆コリラックマ
May 14, 2017 7:56 AM

Nov 2016
Start of the new arc was ok, Asuna didn't wake up and Kirito is depressed. The fiancé is a dick, evil for sake of being evil, hopefully he won't be anatgonist, even though it's most likely te case.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 17, 2017 11:22 AM

Jun 2015
who is that perv?

Is Asuna's father crazy?
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jul 18, 2017 9:32 PM
Sep 2016
I don't get in why this series didin't end 1 ep ago. I thought that Sword art online was going to be only about this one story, that would make a lot more sense.Btw. This episode was nice! I already like kirito's sister.
Aug 20, 2017 10:43 AM

May 2009
And we are back with a new story arc! This new arc had a slow start with the introduction of Suguha, Kirito's cousin and new waifu. Boy, did I get egged on my face when I called her Kirito's little sister, ah ah ah! Looks like I was wrong after all! Having a cousin instead of a little sister totally changes the relationship dynamic, therefore Sugu is not a walking imouto cliché, nevermind the fact that is clearly in love with Kirito, a.k.a. "oniichan"; or that every scene she's in is framed to emphasize her tits and legs. Yeah, they're not trying to push an harem with an imouto as one of its members. And wanting to fuck your first degree cousin is totally normal and not incestuous at all.

Imouto aside, the real gem of this episode is the new villain, Sugou. Because, ohhh boy, that's one hell of a guy. Just one episode ago I implored to bring back Kuradeel since the arc villain that I don't remember the name had literally no motivation, but this is a step in the complete opposite direction. In under a minute since his first appearance, he's having an extemely creepy conversation with Asuna's father, which includes the sentence "I want to see Asuna in her dress while she's still beautiful." And then, right after Asuna's father goes away...

He bends down...

And snorts her hair!

I laughed at that scene until my stomach was hurting. Has Reki Kawahara ever actually interacted with normal humans in his life? "Ahhh yesssss, Kazuto-kun. Pardon me, while I LOUDLY SNORT THE HAIR OF THIS COMATOSE TEENAGER LIKE IT'S A LINE OF COKE.” He even licks his fucking lips after the fact how can anyone take this seriously holy shit

Are we Jojo now? Cause holy shit, this guy is voiced by the same actor who did Dio and the second half of SAO aired at the same time when the first season of Jojo started lmao
Dio was much less rapey though, but at least Koyasu delivers one hell of a hammy villain.

Of course Sugou has a plan to go along with the molestation of an underage girl, a plan that is so many kinds of illegal that I'm surprised nobody called the police yet. Or that Asuna's father is just letting him marry his daughter without her consent, even going so far to celebrate the marriage in the fucking hospital room. But really, at this point, who cares? Logic doesn't matter anymore, nothing matters anymore, Sugou is nothing more than another strawman for Kirito to eventually take down. No writer gives a fuck about this story anymore, and they have decided to go full saturday morning cartoon, with moustache twirling villains and heroines that need to be saved by scary rival men.

This episode was incredible, but not for the reasons Kawahara intended. Before I watched this episode, I basically gave up on SAO, my expectations hit rock bottom and I wasn't expecting any future improvement. My mindset coming into this episode was:"Do what you must SAO, either way there's nothing you can do to make me excited." But when Evil McCacklington showed up, the crazy train flew right off the crazy train rails. I heard many things about the second half of Sword Art Online, and everybody seemed to agree that this is the "bad part" where everything goes downhill, but I never imagined that it would be so hilariously, ludicrously bad. Awesome. Thank you for being so crazy, SAO. Your crazy brings a tear to my eye.
Arashi89Oct 25, 2017 6:00 AM
Nov 12, 2017 12:27 AM

Nov 2017
Incest undertones because why not right? Anyway, I seriously still can't believe Asuna is alive alongside Kirito. Marrying a comatose victim to make drama over Kirito's relationship with Asuna. The villain is plain shit like the previous one, with the need to prove his superiority through stupid dialogue that only raises suspicion and probably is going to be the cause of his defeat afterwards. "I'm gonna snort this girl's hair and expose my tongue because I'm evil!" kind of bs. I'm feeling like this show should've ended. 2/5
Apr 9, 2018 10:11 PM

Sep 2017
So, Kirito is quite the lady magnet. But I guess cousin love is not incest, is it? If someone who you called Onii-chan is suddenly not your onii chan, he is fair game huh? HUH?

Seems as if everything comes up by coincidence. The mail comes up the next day after Kirito wants to save Asuna. And I dunno why 300 players are still in the game. Also that lecherous pervert would somehow marry Asuna when she is in a coma. How would that work out? Just for fun, how would he consummate the marriage?(LOL)

When she was gonna wear the dress I thought it was for her funeral. Her dad can be a pretty big dick. And suddenly I lost all interest in the series.(Actually I lost it when Kirito could get an AI out of the SAO servers without tampering with the log off button but whatever). Maybe Kirito should join Iron Man because they have many things in common, both are perverts and also impossible childish prodigies.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 17, 2018 10:03 AM

Mar 2018
it should have ended last episode
May 21, 2018 6:36 PM

May 2018
I cringed so hard while watching this episode. I agree with Rak, it should've ended last episode..
Aug 25, 2018 3:15 PM
Jul 2018
oh well what a unfair plot twist with a rage inducing start with the cartoony villain. There is no way he will have any redeeming side and made it pure one-sided villain already with his reason. Meh looks like 2nd arc already started with huge mess than I anticipated..
Sep 2, 2018 5:14 AM

Jan 2018
This is the heavy point-o. It's hard to watch and it was tense.
Jul 8, 2019 11:28 AM

Aug 2017
The guy licking Asuna's hair was creepy lol.

New character! Sughua is nice.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 24, 2020 2:29 PM
Apr 2018
thats the bfiggest bullshit i have ever seen
"i will marry her in a week" lol try again marrying an comatose person...
I dont know if that is from the source martial or an anime original thing but either way the writer who came up with that has no idea how the world works (propably some adultchild with an general understanding of the world equal to a 9 year old).
You cant marry (both church marriage and civil marriage) a person without their consent.
Even with the guardians consent without the explicit consent of in this case Asuna this wont haplen.

And how lind of the villan to announce to Kirito when this is going to happen: he just has to call the police that Asunas (a minor) right to sexual self determination gets violated in the hospital.

Easy case closed guy gets arrested case closed there is no need to blow it up like its abig deal.

And since the villan is so talkative Kirito could just record him.

But i gave up expecting wits and cunningness in this show made by and for toddlers.
Mar 6, 2020 2:57 AM
Jul 2019
Shit, it's the rapey guy! I forgot about that infamous scene.
Jun 14, 2020 1:45 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I guess this is now the start of the new arc, “fairy dance”. Aincard was great, let's see what they do with this one now, although, the opening confirmed one of my fears, I hope it does not show what I think it does.
Aug 9, 2020 7:19 PM

Jan 2018
god this just went completely retarded, and there are still 12 episodes left!! fuck me
Aug 21, 2020 10:46 PM

Jun 2020
rolling my fucking eyes i must be the only person in the world who doesn't vibe with suguha i'm very rarely into imouto troupes. wtf is with that incest. i can't stop rolling my eyes. would it kill them to have a wholesome relationship in this?!??!?! everyone has to fall in love with kirito. even his own cousin. what in the world. fail to see how this could be a useful plot device apart from being pandering. help. what did they do to this alr flawed series i'm barely halfway done with this first season

you can say all you want about how cousin love is not incest/in japan you can get with your first cousin even but there are plently of men out there why do you have to fall in love with a relative

anyway i miss asuna already. poor kirito & asuna their reality is bleak :(

agreed they should have ended this first season with the first half. just ugh. hope it gets even remotely better

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 4, 2020 12:01 PM

Dec 2018
New arc, which I've heard is the worst of SAO, and it already is. It says a lot when the story arc pilot episode is a disaster.

So the new OP has a lot of EMPHASIS on the female form, which is great because the only expectations I had of the show following the last episode is ecchi fanservice and booty shots.

So, incest. Sugu and Kirito basically grew up together as brother and sister, not even knowing the fact that they are cousins, which means them knowing that they are cousins NOW doesn't change the fact that this is morally incestuous. It may be genetically fine but it's morally disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I am fine with stories of incest, Sugu and Kirito's incest nature should end in tragedy because of it being morally disgusting but I doubt it because this is SAO. I like Domestic Girlfriend because it's incest is very understandable, one day they had sex the other day they are brother and sister. In SAO they've always been brother and sister until they found out. This is literally a hentai plot right now.

Kuradeel 2.0 molester edition is here. I know that males under 20 and above 18 can marry girls above 16, in Japan, but that is with parent's consent and something small called PARTNER'S CONSENT, in this case, Asuna cannot give. WHAT THE F*CK. How is anyone marrying someone when they are in a coma, how does that even work? How is, arguably, the most famous anime in the previous decade this incredible inhumanly stupid. This singlehandedly makes this entire arc stupid. No matter what happens in the arc, I will always remember this retarded plot hole.

Somehow Kuradeel 2.0 molester edition is the least surprising thing in the show. Another bad for the sake of a bad villain.

Sugu, another vagina added to the neverending pile of spare vaginas to Kirito's collection. Her entire character is "I love Onii-chan"

ED be like "incest is wincest".

Honestly, my biggest disappointment is the lack of nothing after SAO happened to this world, where are the news reports, where are the riots, where are the tombstones, where are the families that went mad[think about it, your child could die any second and you would never see it coming]. It's as if Kirito just woke up from a dream.

I also have zero ideas how SAO is still a thing after the last episode and how Asuna is trapped in it, I have none.
Oct 24, 2020 4:09 PM
Feb 2020
It would be interesting if she woke up a few seconds before the marriage ceremony was complete.

But hey ho it's back to the computer world we go. Right? What happened to downloading Yui from your headset Kirito. Ever thought that maybe Yui's program could be helpful in returning / repairing the minds of those still in the server.

So did any one die. There was some thing some character said about 300 who haven't woken up or some thing. How many died.
Mar 14, 2021 9:09 AM

Nov 2019
Wasn’t this show supposed to be about swords and stuff?
Nov 17, 2021 6:44 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah i know it. Bad guy from Dio's va, that's why its sounds familiar.

Alright, a new arc, and i can already see the villain because of the format to be like the same like before (jk, i get spoiled. So, yeah). Girl still to be the one that attract mostly for the series. I don't hate imut type, really. The only good thing of this episode, ngl.

Then Asuna still became the girl that need to be rescued. Pretty opposite from her image before, that had a strong characterization, lets say, the fifth episodes. At this point, the plot already goin into whatever the author wished for to make the teen love-drama (with a little favor of fantasy-adventure-action theme bs) continue forever; no need to care about the coherence from one point to another, and sensibility of the story telling. Lets just fuck around, adding more girl, and continue the story from one of the most weird start i've ever seen.

Tyvm, sao, for the experience....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 3, 2022 5:12 PM
Jan 2022
So...those who died on the game back to their real life instead of died completely both on game or real life
Aug 20, 2022 10:42 PM

May 2022
good episode, but its unfortunate that people don't understand that Suguha knows Kirito belongs to Asuna, and its even made clear in the episode itself. It isn't incest. Suguha even tried to help Kirito feel better and hoped for him to see Asuna again, plus she knows she can't convey her feelings to Kirito because she knows it's wrong. Sugo is already a bitch and made me a bit angry, I was like "you don't know who you are messing with, get away from Asuna right now, you creep." the ending of the episode surprised me and made me interested, marking the beginning of the rescue mission.
Sep 24, 2022 7:44 AM
Jul 2021
Wonder what'll happen next.
Oct 22, 2022 2:37 PM

Mar 2019
First was the pervert player and now this one, poor Asuna.

We finally get to see Suguha! And she already said a weird thing, I wasn't expecting that.

Nice episode, feels refreshing in a way. Interesting ending, kind of sad that we didn't get to see Kirito meet up with the guys for the first time. I want Klein!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 31, 2023 7:34 AM
Jan 2023
The ending of this episode was certainly an unexpected turn...
So Asuna gets trapped in another game?
May 13, 2023 7:25 PM
Sep 2022
i thought the change in direction to a new sao was odd and possibly unnecessary. but i'll see
Jul 14, 2023 1:46 PM

Aug 2019
with what logic is he able to marry bed ridden asuna? even if he is "technically" keeping her alive i dont know if any parent would just allow a marriage like that to happen.

and how the fuck didnt they pull the nervegear stuff off the shelves and allowed a new game to be made? the whole system was made by the guy who made sao and was the reason 4000 people died
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2023 10:37 AM

Jan 2022
So the cousin is in love with Kirito? Then some creep is going to marry Asuna? That's really sad considering she hates him. How could her parents possibly be fine with that? Just when I thought shit couldn't get worse
This never updates so that's cool
Oct 15, 2023 5:28 PM
Mar 2021
If this anime ended at episode 14 it would have been a good show.
Dec 16, 2023 8:12 AM

Nov 2023
Gahhdamn I hope Asuna lives because that spoiler in opening
Jan 28, 4:10 PM
Jul 2021
Creepy ass old man.
Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
May 16, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.