Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 12, 2013 4:23 PM

Aug 2008
This season might be even better than the last one with that opener.
Oct 13, 2013 5:35 PM
Feb 2008
It seems now they're building more towards an overarching storyline which is good. The art style is still pretty ugly unfortunatley. Hex seems like she'll be a decent bad guy. Not sure why they let Karen with Dr. Miami considering what she did. The R-undercover agent thing seems like it'll be a very interesting storyline
Dec 4, 2013 3:07 PM

Nov 2009
Been too long since I saw the first season X_X . . . Don't remember the characters, like at all . . . Oh well.
Jan 11, 2014 12:31 PM

Dec 2012
Hex is freaking as sexy as she is deadly/crazy. Wow... ED is great OP is good.
Jan 17, 2014 6:04 PM

Jul 2013
So R is a undercover agent huh?? I can now see his death..

aaannnd another assassin comes.
Nov 26, 2014 6:09 PM

Dec 2012
Looks like something bigger is finally unfolding. I bet that was awkward between Karen and Valmet, they're so similar though. I see this show wasted no time introducing yet another crazy woman and honestly I'm digging Hex so far. I really appreciated the Major Barbara reference (Undershaft) since that play came to mind when I started S1.
Jan 12, 2015 8:41 AM
Jun 2013
The begging was pretty funny with the karin working for the doc and lol a the "aw no cat fight". scarecrow being sensitive to the natives lol. So gussing those rockets are to keep track of the market. So we got our girl who uses sex funny her name is hex. I like the op and end for this season way more and im still weirded out by the way koko is around jona.
Mar 16, 2015 12:33 AM

Feb 2015
The new OP and ED arent too bad.

That Hex is something else.

Nothing much in this episode though, but I'm sure it's going to be as good as the last season.
Apr 29, 2015 1:13 PM

Feb 2013
Good start. Nice to see badass Koko again. Didn't like the opening too much to be honest.

Sep 4, 2015 7:12 AM

May 2012
A decent follow up from the first season, let's see what's next!
Mar 6, 2016 4:04 PM

Feb 2015

i loved that picture as well!

Meruru_Arls said:

Anyway I'm too attached to K and Code Breaker. lol.
Temporary DROP for me.
As for the episode it self 4/5.

you're the very first person who i have met who has watched code breaker. respect!

LegendGoldDark said:
Very great episode!
Karen joins Koko's group
R is Koko's bodyguard. Cool will be interesting of him.
That guy felt for it by Hex. Damn she is good! Can't wait what she will be doing.
Op is awesome. Maon sings very well! Loved the ed!
Dang Johan grew some inch. And the eye patch girl gain some mucles even more 0.o
5/5 This season will be great!

i thought i was the only one that saw jonah get bigger. looks like i'm not crazy.
-------
already the first episode and it's much superior to S1, although i caught only a little of what was going on lol. and when the OP was beginning i expected S1's whoops :P

hex seems very dangerous. i don't like koko but even so she'd better watch out!

ah, the OP and ED were ok (the OP engrish made even less sense tho lol), but i like the previous ED much better. and i'll say it again - i loved the last pic of the ED :3
TomDayMar 12, 2016 9:44 PM
Jan 30, 2017 7:48 PM

Dec 2015
I see everyone's clothes are ugly as ever, with few exceptions.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 24, 2017 7:24 PM
Mar 2012
new op quite cool.
Rocket!
Bookman, R (2 years spy quite long), Hex relation to Koko mentioned a bit.
Jun 23, 2017 10:45 PM

Jul 2009
It's been a long time since I watched the first season, but this episode was pretty good! The OP and ED both fit, but I didn't really like either of them much. Definitely remember liking last season's ED more :P Nice to see Koko and Jonah again, and some new characters too! Hex is certainly ... interesting. She knows how to get what she wants :P I'm watching the BD uncensored, I wonder how it was in the TV release XD Also we get R as a spy in Koko's group ... lots of good setup here, and a short recap on what happened last season with Karen joining Minami as well. Looks like next episode is gonna start a new arc already ... this should be good :D
Nov 28, 2017 6:28 PM

Jun 2017
I love it, Hex is just like..you already know.....
Oct 7, 2018 9:48 PM

Nov 2013
Anyone know the name of that insert song during the rocket launch? I need it.

Dec 2, 2020 1:30 PM

Jul 2017
Good start to the 2nd season, and it seems like we have a full-on proper antagonist this time for the crew, being Hex who was linked with Koko in the past and desires not just to kill Koko, but to emotionally torture her for her satisfaction. Quite the twisted woman here but then again, lots of characters are twisted or have twisted pasts so it only makes sense.
Interested to see where this plot goes in the upcoming episodes, but it's already off to an intense start.

Plus, seeing Karen now work under Dr. Miami as well as seeing Karen have to co-exist with Valmet on the ship when Dr. Miami met Koko during a launch on a ship was fun to see. They gave into not trying to kill each other really quickly when Koko and Dr. Miami told them to stop.

The new OP isn't quite a banger like the first OP but still a nice one nonetheless, but I do prefer this ED by Nagi Yanagi way more than the original ED, so it was like a trade off.
Jun 18, 2021 2:21 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Hex makes quite an impressive appearance. Her killing aura is only matched by the impressiveness of her curves. Hot damn!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 6, 2022 9:01 AM

May 2016
Great start, R turned out to be the rat as expected from the end of S1, Book man seems like
a really interesting and clever agent also that look in his eyes when R talked about the Dragon
I loved the seriousness gives more flavor to the show.

Hex shoving her tits on some underdog agent, is it just me or lately we get more nips, heck
who cares all the better.

also not forget Koko's father seems to be a huge deal than I expected him to be, also Hex
gonna target Jonah haha that could lead to big war.

ah some much stuff I happened I almost forgot Karen, she looked quite innocent after the
shock of Chen and his company, also Miami turned out to be a lot darker than previous season that also surprised me.
May 6, 2022 9:30 AM

Nov 2016
Lol, Valmet and Karen are like dogs that must be kept on a leash and their owners are up to something @Raizel

We're digging right into the meat after the mysterious cliffhanger ending. Well, you could already deduce that R was placed as mole by the CIA officer Bookman aka Saw. He's the one who's orchestrating Operation Undershaft with the objective in mind to turn the info network HCLI into an asset for military communication. Hex is part of the operation too, albeit she's the one who sent the hitmen after Koko on her own accord.

Exciting set up episode with insight into Koko's mind to boot. She's walking down the monstrous path for the greater good. Meanwhile Hex got plans of her own.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 9, 2022 1:30 PM
Mar 2022
Great start to the second season. So turns out R works for the CIA as an undercover spy, who infiltrated Koko and joined as her bodyguard for the last 2 years. All under Bookman's orders, it's laughable to think he really believes because Koko is the youngest of the family he can use her as a puppet. Oh he's gonna regret thinking that way, that's for certain Koko is a true monster behind a mask shrouded in darkness...

It seems we finally have a solid antagonist, season 1 may of had a few different ones but not one antagonist that was able to truly match Koko. Hex seems to have a long complex relationship with Koko, which hopeful will get explained in more detail later on. I'm really liking Hex's personality shes a crazy hot psycho, who you just know is gonna be a complete badass fighter...
Jan 18, 2023 1:55 AM

Dec 2020
Direct continuation of s1. Got to see a huge majority of the characters from s1 one as well while setting up the main antagonist which seems to be bookman and another hot crazy, hex. Didn't expect the mole in kokos group but she might already know that.

I guess there weren't many scenes with Karen and valmet side by side but seeing it I honestly can't tell them apart sometimes if I don't see the eye patch lol
Aug 28, 2023 8:31 AM

Nov 2010
I wonder what would happen if Jonah asked Koko for sexual favors. If I were Jonah, I would for all the services I've provided for her. Hehe
Lehm & R are possible traitors? Interesting.
Hex is one sexy witch. Nice body and boobies! If I were Spin, I would tap her ASAP! I got a boner from that scene.
Apr 27, 11:38 PM

May 2021
Crazy horny girl
He remembered to don’t stick in your d*ck crazy
Inhales oxygen
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2012

233 by Niveen_Sleem »»
May 10, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2012

86 by Niveen_Sleem »»
May 9, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2012

175 by Karva1 »»
Apr 28, 7:01 PM

» I have another reason why Koko may do what she does.

Inudrew - Jan 8

0 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 11:30 PM

» Such a bad ending!

Error_inscript - Apr 5, 2018

7 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 2:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.