Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 28, 2008 2:44 PM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahem anyway, ahh it was such a great episode, until at the end, when she says that the bathtub is no longer there...why not!?!? *cries* its obviously somethin depressing which im dreading will happen soon towards the end.....*cries some more*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2008 8:20 PM

Jun 2007
"isnt there anymore"

very worried about the future D:
actually I been worried for a while with Nana saying all that stuff "if I was more mature back them" etc, but this episode was the scariest one D:
I hope Im wrong though... :(

anyway, also, it doesnt seem like takumi got the message >.<
I hope he doesnt cause trouble for nobu&hachi in the future...
Jan 6, 2009 9:23 PM

Sep 2008
YES!!! I'm so happy she actually did it :D
It didnt really seem like Takumi got the message, though... -.-
And yeah, the "...that isn't there anymore" line kinda scares me. What's that supposed to mean? But there's lots of episodes so far where she says stuff like that. Like, "if I were more mature then, would our futures have been different?" or stuff like that. Those lines always scare me. I'm sensing a very depressing ending, although it technically hasn't ended yet from what I hear. I'm scared about it, what exactly happens? I wish I could know...Too bad the manga hasn't shown signs of ending anytime soon (from what I hear anways)...
Jan 24, 2009 8:51 AM

Oct 2008
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They actually did it!
Takumi didn't really get the message...
He's just gonna feel cheated on whem he sees those two...
Jan 25, 2009 6:05 PM
Jan 2009
Yeah, I was very happy when she finally hooked up qith Nobu. He is just perfect for her ans they are the percet couple.
But alll and all, I think NANA is kind of a sad anime. I cried a lot.
But even though i sufferd a lot, a became a fan =/
Apr 5, 2009 8:45 AM

Mar 2009
I hope it goes well for Nana and Nobu.

May 21, 2009 7:37 PM

Jun 2008
WAAAAA!!!! YAY!!!! nobu and hachi!!!... nobu really is such a good guy!!! he didn't want hachi to come to his place until she ended it... YAY!!

is it just me or is it that the way hachi does the narrating and stuff... it feels as if NANA is DEAD... :( is it just me? like she was saying.. back then i should have asked you that in the bathtub that isnt there anymore blah blah... huh?? well.. whatever
May 23, 2009 1:55 AM

Apr 2008
WOO HOO! Finally! ^_^

vearg said:
is it just me or is it that the way hachi does the narrating and stuff... it feels as if NANA is DEAD... :(

It isn't just you. I've been worried about that for a while now.
Jun 21, 2009 6:15 AM

Jul 2008
The cigarette box is finally in the trash can. I'm finally completely happy with the relationships in the show, but like many are saying there is some ominous feeling about that last line about the bathtub.
Mar 16, 2010 9:02 PM
May 2008
I have a feeling that Takumi was actually serious about Nana now... I guess because o fthe way he didn't take her seriously when she "broke up" with him. However, I'm glad she is with Nobu now though... but I don't see that ending well.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Apr 3, 2010 2:23 PM

Mar 2010
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

PS When she narrates it sounds like shes talking as if nana had left or is like not there anymore... just saying
Animestuffs-1.png
Apr 30, 2010 11:34 PM

Jan 2009
Hahaha, Takumi got dumped!
It'll be interesting when he gets the message that it is all over. It would be sooo awesome if he just raged!

May 12, 2010 5:34 AM

Oct 2008
Nobu is so cute when excited. x]
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 16, 2010 2:23 AM
Jul 2009
I have pretty much spoiled the story for myself with most of the major plot points up to and including chapter 87 of the manga. Damn this show for being so interesting. It's really annoying that I have to wonder what will happen only to go and read bios, threads, etc.

Even knowing most of will occur,

That's what makes this show great: Even though I know what might or might not happen, I still feel the need to watch the episodes without skipping.
Dec 3, 2010 10:37 AM

Aug 2008
xxjanism said:
"isnt there anymore"
very worried about the future D:
actually I been worried for a while with Nana saying all that stuff "if I was more mature back them" etc, but this episode was the scariest one D:
I hope Im wrong though... :(

yeah, i feel the same way. it looks like the story from past like something happen to nana.

i wonder what will happen between nana x takumi cuz he didn't seem to take it seriously, but pairing nana x nobu is sooo sweet!
Dec 22, 2010 4:36 PM
Aug 2010
Nobu is such a nice guy :) but yeah, I don't think Takumi got the message. I hope he doesn't see them and get violent or anything..
And I agree, Hachi talking at the end of most episodes is really worrying me! I hope everythings going to be OK, but it doesn't seem that way.. :<
Feb 2, 2011 9:48 PM
Nov 2010
LMAO at Hachi jumping into the bathtub with Nana! XD
And I agree with all the previous posts, it does seem like Takumi didn't get the message. I think Hachi should focus on making sure he gets the message before moving on with Nobuo and forgetting about it, because I just don't want anything to come between them right now., they're just so sweet and perfect for each other! =(

As for the ending with the 'bathtub is no longer there' quote, OMG <=O
I'm going to keep optomistic and hope that it meant nothing, like maybe it's only because the bathroom was rennovated or something and Nana+Nana are perfectly fine and still living together, or that they decided to move out with their boyfriends. But if it does have some sort of reference to something that happens to singer-Nana later on, i'm hoping that she's still alive or with some kind of minor injury at least.

Mar 22, 2011 1:23 PM

Aug 2010
That bathtub message Hachi said at the end really made me thing

;___;
Apr 27, 2011 10:12 AM

Jul 2008
"The bathtub with the cat shaped legs... that isn't there anymore."

WHAT WHAT WHAT
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
May 5, 2011 6:10 AM

Sep 2008
Ahh, I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen involving Hachi and Nobu's relationship, very soon. Takumi didn't take Hachi seriously and thought she was just being petty and mad about his comment, so even though Hachi thinks she broke it off with him... she sort of didn't. Not clearly and definitively, at least.

I agree with everyone else. Hachi's narration at the end of this episode was the most concerning out of all of the narrative bits before. I wonder if it just means that they're adults now, though, and both living with their own families somewhere, or something like that. It does also make me wonder if something bad actually did happen, though... just because of the depressing sort of tone to all of those narrative comments...
May 13, 2011 3:38 AM

Jul 2010
I am really starting to feel like Nana is a major easy slut with all these guys >_<.

If she broke up with Nobu and found a new guy 100% says she would say that "he was the one".
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2011 8:22 PM

Jul 2011
gregory003 said:
I am really starting to feel like Nana is a major easy slut with all these guys >_<.

If she broke up with Nobu and found a new guy 100% says she would say that "he was the one".

i totally agree i mean shesaid that with uh i hate to say his name but shouji!!

anyways this is totLLY A SPOILER SO IF YOU HAVENT READ THE MANGA DONT READ ON!!!

nana and hachi friendship distances because nobu and hachi didnt work out... you'll find out why in the next episode... just think what happens when you have unprotected sex???
Aug 17, 2011 11:45 AM

Jun 2009
Nobue is too good to be true. Unfortunately in real life this guy would end up the very last.
Aug 22, 2011 11:24 AM

Mar 2011
Starrlightx3 said:
YES!!! I'm so happy she actually did it :D
It didnt really seem like Takumi got the message, though... -.-
And yeah, the "...that isn't there anymore" line kinda scares me. What's that supposed to mean? But there's lots of episodes so far where she says stuff like that. Like, "if I were more mature then, would our futures have been different?" or stuff like that. Those lines always scare me. I'm sensing a very depressing ending, although it technically hasn't ended yet from what I hear. I'm scared about it, what exactly happens? I wish I could know...Too bad the manga hasn't shown signs of ending anytime soon (from what I hear anways)...

Feel the same way...I really thought that we got past the past tense narrating 2 episodes ago ;_; That bath tub isn't there anymore...that killed me. I'm SO WORRIED ABOUT NANA!!!!!!!!! I'd dbe okay if she went on tour or moved someplace but...I can't even...if Nana, died..? T^T

~

*after my intense flip-out and panic scene passed..*
-"DOES THAT SCHOOL BOY EVEN HAVE A $HJGK%(*& ?!?!"

^LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO! Nana♥
Dec 24, 2011 10:52 PM

Mar 2009
I can think of a job that would suit Hachi very fucking well indeed.
Jan 5, 2012 9:09 AM
Aug 2011
what happended to the bathtub? "that bathtub that isn't there anymore"
Jan 20, 2012 2:55 PM
Dec 2011
AlexSadist-sama said:

I know what you are thinking about and it has nothing to do with cooking, right? :D
Jan 20, 2012 10:08 PM

Mar 2009
anime_addiction4 said:
AlexSadist-sama said:

I know what you are thinking about and it has nothing to do with cooking, right? :D

You got it.
Mar 19, 2012 3:32 PM

Sep 2011
Fkin awesome episode, I love this pairing so much!!! ("lets just pretend its been a year" haha) And I hope I am thinking way to much into this past tense narration. =s
funkotakuMar 19, 2012 3:43 PM
Apr 28, 2012 8:21 PM

Apr 2011
Hatchi can't read the room very well. Also, she tends to make irrational decisions...well, that's what makes the drama good.

I actually feel bad for Takumi now.
Jun 8, 2012 1:26 PM

Dec 2009
Hachi, you're so silly sometimes.
Oh, and that last part about the bathtub... Hachi's comments at the beginning/end are always intriguing...
Dec 4, 2012 10:35 PM

May 2012
Gosh.. Nana is giving me a headache.. I think she did not finished it properly with Takumi... and now she is doing it w/ Nobu.. gosh...
Dec 12, 2012 2:38 PM
Nov 2012
I wish Nana, not a musician one, was not in this series. She is so stupid and annoying I cannot concentrate on the story.
Jan 12, 2013 1:10 PM
Mar 2012
uh oh.. it seems like Takumi didn't really get the message.
Oh what drama that will cause in the future!
I luv Hatchiko but she can really be annoying sometimes!
Feb 16, 2013 5:07 AM

Jan 2012
Takumi didn't look worried about the phone call, so just screw him. Nobu scored finally, good for him.

Aug 7, 2013 2:42 AM

Dec 2012
FINALLY OMG YAY!!!

But... it seems like things moved too fast though :< I feel like she just idealized Nobu when she doesn't even know anything about him..

I bet Takumi won't even consider that a break up lol
Sep 9, 2013 7:47 PM
Jul 2013
The future looks bleak. obviously nobu and nana arent gonna work out if hachiko asks what nana did to make ren love her at the end in her narration
Oct 16, 2013 11:44 PM

Feb 2013
THIS ANIME IS TEARING ME APART!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plz-bhcHryc

For real. I'm super happy they are together, but I sense bad coming, and now I'm back on something bad is going to happen to nana (singer).
Jan 25, 2014 5:52 PM

May 2012
Interesting end, I wonder what that's all about! But really I do hope Nana will finally be happy with her choose this time! She sure didn't fool around this time that's for sure! Let's see what happens next!
Feb 6, 2014 4:50 PM

Aug 2013
This may sound really strange but I ship Takumi and Hachi together as much as I ship Nobu and Hachi...
And since it is more than obvious that Takumi didn't even get what Hachi was saying on the phone (because he probably has heard the same thousands of times before), this will definitely not be the last time we see him!
Nobu and Hachi are so cute! ughhh!! Happy and mad at the same timeee D:
Apr 9, 2014 9:22 AM

Aug 2013
Nobu boyfriend of the decade :D

What is up with Hachi's narration?! It's so depressing :(
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 10, 2014 5:54 PM

Dec 2013
I'm surprised those ending narrations haven't gotten more attention before. They've been more than ominous from the very beginning, just cammo'd by the events of each episode, so to speak.
Jun 3, 2014 10:07 AM
Dec 4, 2014 11:44 PM

Nov 2014
I don't think Takumi really understood Hachi was breaking up with him. I hope he doesn't cause any trouble for them. Great episode, loved Nana jumping into the bathtub xD I can see Yasu finding out about Shin and Reira.... I wonder how he will react?
Jan 24, 2015 3:58 PM

Oct 2013
Nobu is SUCH A SWEEEEEETIEEEEEE. If I was a woman, I'd be in love with him, too.

Really, really wish Hachi would stop being so self-centered, though. Goth Nana leads this show so hard. Gonna be pissed if something really has happened to her. ;__;

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 6, 2015 6:49 AM

May 2014
Ok, that was a fast development! I actually felt sorry for Takumi and Nobu. That girl is so... =_=
Oct 15, 2015 1:06 PM

Jul 2013
Nana1 really moves fast with men.I thought she would at least wait a while before jumping into bed with Nobu but whatever.
I really think Nana should have made it clear she was breaking up with Takumi.It seems to me like Takumi thought Nana1 was just pissed at him and it was something he could smooth over the next time he sees her.
Based on Nana1's narrative,I sometimes get the impression that she and Nana2 have parted ways presently and it makes me sad T_T
Apr 4, 2016 11:40 AM

Aug 2014
poor Misato there was a moment she got ignored by everyone, but that was funny :D but a fake name? and Shin got secrets too? damn

That phone talk, heh I bet this is not over with Takumi as he thinks she is only mad :D

at the end white Nana started to act like a stalker I would be scared if I were in Nobou shoes ;d or maybe not scared ;p
"Then I'll try and wait for oONE more day." <---- rly?! like one more day is gonna change something? :D
She is an easy girl ;o

AND I ATE THESE ENDINGS!!!! what is she talking about that bath tub is not there anymore... I really don't want to see the ending of this anime... maybe I should quit before last few episodes?!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 13, 2016 11:12 AM

Sep 2015
Oh I'm so happy rn with Nana1 and Nobu together...

But I have a very bad feeling about what's gonna happen between the Nana's soon...
Jul 31, 2016 1:10 PM

Jun 2016
calling it takumi didnt get the message of them breaking up, sees nana and nobu, feels cheated, nobu feels lied to, misunderstanding galore. hope that doesn't happen, stupid easy plot device which almost always sucks. why would nana think saying what she did meant that they were breaking up thats just dummb, unless somewhere subconsciously she doesnt want to lose takumi but thats still pretty lack luster since the anime's been showing us all her thoughts so far.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Episode 42 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - Jun 10, 2007

72 by kivuchan »»
Yesterday, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jul 28, 2007

388 by VICKY31 »»
May 22, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chelle - Apr 25, 2007

86 by kivuchan »»
May 18, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Nana Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Xinil - Feb 2, 2007

116 by akane_slays »»
May 13, 1:35 PM

» Does this anime still hold up

mydaddy - May 2

20 by LostSpectre »»
May 6, 7:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.