Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Sep 27, 2012 4:40 PM

May 2011
Mogami-kun said:
Just as expected, lame and clichéd ending to a mediocre show. 1/5 for the episode and a 4/10 for the series as a whole.

I can't even imagine just HOW low people's expectations were of this show if everyone is praising it like it was not only a good show, but one of the best.
At least state why it wasn't a good show, dumbass
Sep 27, 2012 6:51 PM

Mar 2008
this was better than i thought
though the ending seemed rushed
could have given it another ep
Sep 28, 2012 1:14 AM

Jan 2008
Who the hell was that guy in the mask?!
Sep 28, 2012 7:52 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Kanon-kun said:
Yoshitatsu Saitou
Sep 28, 2012 3:05 PM

Feb 2012
Cratex said:
Kanon-kun said:
Yoshitatsu Saitou

Uhm... I thought that was sarcasm? lol
Sep 28, 2012 3:46 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
HauntingShock said:

Uhm... I thought that was sarcasm? lol
I can be dense sometimes.
Sep 28, 2012 10:03 PM

May 2011
The anime's pretty good I like it so far, now they need to make season 2 out of this.
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Sep 29, 2012 1:03 AM

Sep 2011
Looking forward to a possible season 2! Hell yeah! :D
Sep 29, 2012 7:49 AM

Apr 2008
That was a good anime.
7/10

At the end of this ep though, first it says "The end", then "Until we meet again".
Make up your mind :P

Sep 30, 2012 1:31 AM

Jul 2010
Wondering if in season 2 whether Takeda and Uesegi are going to enemies or allies or if there's going to be some interesting 3 way heat. Ahhh Mitsude is soo cute.

This anime is definitely one of my favorite animes.
Sep 30, 2012 11:09 AM
May 2012
Great action, not really used to watching anime based from history, but this one worked for me.

7/10.
Sep 30, 2012 11:41 AM

Apr 2011
Having seen some adaptation of the Sengoku Era, this is definitely my favorite. Having some of the famous generals in female form (some of them being lolis) and then combining it with the MC who is very knowledgeable in the Sengoku Era makes it a very interesting watch.

I just love it how Yoshiharu and Nobuna was so close to getting that kiss. Nobuna turning violent after that failed kiss made me laughed. A true tsundere.

I'd have to say this though, Goemon's voice is just win for me. 8/10 overall for me. I really hope there's a second season, especially after that ending after the credits. Wonder if that was Takeda or Yukimura since the outfit was red.

Fate/Grand Order (JP): 047,601,839 | Girls' Frontline: 501,231 | Azur Lane: 270,918,841
Oct 1, 2012 8:49 PM
Oct 2012
This anime was excellent I really hope that they make a second season :)

7587551588_d38c205f2e_h
Oct 2, 2012 9:44 AM

May 2012
didn't think it was the best ending but it was satisfying.

Overall: 6/10.
_GameOver_Nov 22, 2012 7:47 PM
Oct 3, 2012 4:56 AM

Oct 2010
Having a decent male lead was really good. Every character was really strong personalities which made this interesting as unexpected things will happen. To bad the ending was just ok.
huh?
Oct 3, 2012 4:39 PM

Aug 2011
Wow wow wow. It's great that they're back together. The end was really uplifting.

Amazing anime overall. It's stupid to believe that I had doubts about picking this up solely on the setting. Oh boy am I glad I was wrong about this show. The future boy idea is interesting in the first place and adding to the fact that he has some knowledge of the era allows him to be somwhat clairvoyant. I'm happy that he chose to stay with Nobuna, for a split second there I thought Hanbei would send him back to his time.

Characters were really likable. I didn't think the idea of all women War Generals and Yoshiharu's loli army would be as interesting as it turned out to be. All of them were very distinguishable from each other and it was a joy to be with them.

Music was enjoyable, most of the tracks were completely appropriate for the mood. The OP was surprisingly dynamic and contemporary for a sengoku-era show and the song is absolutely one of the favourites of this year. Can't stop listening to it. The ED was lovely and colourful, a really majestic sight of the cast. It's icing on the cake that both songs played at the end for me.

If I have any gripes, it's that I didn't completely follow all the names and places that were mentioned so I felt lost at times. No matter however, as it was still clear to understand what what happening and it was entertaining for the most part. I think it has the right mix of plot, action and fan service. 8/10. Wonderful show, would like a continuation.
Oct 5, 2012 2:29 AM

Mar 2012
This.

_GameOver_ said:
didn't think it was the best ending but it was satisfying.

Overall: 7/10.

And lolli's. lol
Oct 6, 2012 8:05 PM

Jun 2011
IDGAF That end was pure season 2 reassurance.

Oct 8, 2012 12:59 PM

Aug 2009
Great anime! Loved it! 8/10 for me.
Hope that there will be a 2nd season or sure. Has to be!!
Oct 10, 2012 3:17 PM

Aug 2012
enojyed the show ::)
8/10
Oct 10, 2012 7:49 PM

May 2011
They really need to make season 2, I wanna see more of Nobuna and the others.
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Oct 14, 2012 7:46 PM

May 2012
9/10. This anime really exceed my expectation and the background music is superb too.
Oct 16, 2012 1:36 PM

May 2008
8/10 enjoyed the series good job madhouse there probably wont be a season 2 hope so tho
Oct 18, 2012 6:39 AM

May 2010
Loved how the ending song played in the end.huh,,,,I am going to miss this one.8/10.
Oct 18, 2012 1:21 PM

Jun 2012
Omg this was so good, my penis is still tingling. All the loli's and fanservice, this is my kind of anime. 10/10

Cant wait for the 2nd season.
Oct 18, 2012 6:08 PM

Sep 2012
Shuhan said:
Omg this was so good, my penis is still tingling. All the loli's and fanservice, this is my kind of anime. 10/10

Cant wait for the 2nd season.

lol..i laughed hard when reading this...there should really be a season 2
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2012 3:20 AM
Dec 2011
Did I miss the WHOLE anime?? I keep reading so good this and that, WTF!!?? It wasn't that great, I mean what. It was sooo rushed, and all I can say is fight scene, wins it, lolis, big boobed girls, fight scenes cut again, wins it, narrator, MORE LOLIS, and random hot guys.

The ending was pretty good but not even a kiss. Last three eps probably the best least rushed.

I will watch a second season in HOPES once again it'll be actually good.

Anyways want to talk more about this message me.
Oct 21, 2012 4:51 PM

Mar 2008
enjoyed it
was fun to watch, but also SO rushed, lol.

still, really liked it.. was relaxing to watch, in fact i watched all 12 episodes today.

i was realy, really hoping for a kiss between yoshiharu+nobuna, but well...
at least we know they're together now, a couple.. : P

there'll probably be a second season - i will definitely watch it
i just hope it won't have a lame ending like.. yoshiharu going back to his own world, or something like that.

happy end please !! yoshiharu+nobuna together : )
Oct 21, 2012 5:41 PM

Jul 2012
i smell a second season XD awesome anime
Oct 21, 2012 10:22 PM

Jun 2012
I must admit that I even though I was really hoping that Yoshiharu died (because it was dramatic, so it would really be unrealistic and ruin the mood), it was a fantastic ending. I'm surprised at how well it turned out, and how much was fit into just 24 minutes. Well, this series turned out better than I thought, but only in the last 3 episodes (not a small arc).
5/5 for episode
6.5 or 7/10 for the series (the end really boosted it, since i didn't like the series that much before the last few episodes).

Oct 23, 2012 1:21 PM

Oct 2012
110 points see what I did there?
Nov 2, 2012 11:33 AM

May 2011
Great ending to an awesome anime though this would've been even better if Nobuna and Saru had kissed. Gahhh that was just so close, damn it if only everyone would've shown up just a couple more seconds later. Well at least that embracing scene was just so nice to watch. The fight scenes in this episode was epic like always in this series.

This anime had some great characters, its just too bad Saru can't be with all of them or Nobuna would get extremely jealous lol. Mitsuhide's reactions in this ep were awesome and haha at least she got some close alone time with him. Would've loved to see more Katsuie too.

That looks like Shingen at the end, and like Nobuna mentioned there's still Kenshin and the others left. More than enough material for a second season, time to pray for one.
Nov 8, 2012 1:42 AM

Jun 2008
Certainly this show proved to be better than expected. The technical department was quite good too. The small lolis got a little on my nerves because it makes the whole drama and intensity seem a little silly but other than that it was ok.

And after that wending with that badass sexy looking red hair chick it really makes you want a second season. Besides we never saw her uniting Japan so it feels unfinished.
Nov 10, 2012 9:40 PM

Aug 2012
Good stuff!

I thoroughly enjoyed this show. The pacing of the story felt greatly rushed, but every other aspect made it an entertaining watch. Those characters! A loli ninja that stutters in speech!? HHNNGGGG. A loli spear master that wears a tiger hood? Foshizzle. Female warlord generals? Yes, please. TSUNDERE? AWW YEAHH. I really liked all of the characters, as well as the side characters. The action is cool, the art looks nice, the setting is awesome, and the humor is good. This is great entertainment!

I'd gladly watch a second season. It was hinted at the end, so I'm strongly hoping that the story continues.
Nov 21, 2012 12:15 AM

Sep 2011
now this is very unexpected... I absolutely loved the show and the ending was PERFECTO.

Despite almost all the characters(Except for Hanbei and Goemon I think) being stereotypes of some harem archtype, the show had the animation, story, and everything else to make it good! The interactions were nice to see even though this felt kind of underdeveloped.

I was really expecting to dislike it like Infinite Stratos, but it doesn't try to cover itself up with fluffs and does a good job at entertaining me!

For that, i think it's a 10/10, one of the best in the genre, probably the best Harem action series, and gets bonus for taking in the Sengoku period(Harem NOT taken place in a high school, whaaat!?). but overall, as a series, 8.5/10

though I FINALLY figured out who Mitsuhide looked like, TSURUYA from Haruhi, how can I not realize that!?

I wish the big breasted girl would've been in her position in the story though

anyways, harem end IS actually possible in this series, since concubines are accepted in this period I believe, hinted by the Viper's son.

I think I like the Lolis Goemon and Hanbei and Nobuna the best, the others are kind of neglible....
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 6, 2012 8:03 PM

Mar 2012
so...Hanzou could'nt get any more badass by saving Sagara
mitsuhide x sagara XD
love the ending although it looks like it won't be over yet
10/10
Dec 18, 2012 8:28 PM

Dec 2012
Beautiful Anime. Every character were awesome, the battles were epic and intense, the music was great and and the animation was superb. Only thing I disliked was it was too short, should of been a 24 episode anime. Plus loli's ftw

Season 2 please come!!!

9/10
Dec 29, 2012 9:29 PM

Oct 2011
Well, if it was just a normal anime it wouldn't be really good. There are many things that are stupid and would probably let you give a bad rating for a normal anime. But Oda Nobuna no Yabou is kind of special. Even though there were these stupid things and all, it was really enjoyable. 8/10 from my side.
The girls were nice, doesn't matter if loli or mature, they all had their charm and the 1on1 fights had a good animation.

The only thing that bothers me is that we got to see no kiss. Why do we have to wait until the second season airs? :(
And for god's sake, if they don't make a second season, doesn't matter the reason, I'm going to kick their asses. xD But it's most likely that a second season comes because of the overall situation in the country and the introduction of the last girl in the last scene. I don't think they would have done that if a second season would be based on the sales of the first season.

Anyways, the 12 episodes were really enjoyable and I'm looking forward to more Nobuna and Monkey-san :)
Mar 13, 2013 11:41 AM

Nov 2012
I will have to agree..but I hate waiting for a second season -.-"
Mar 17, 2013 5:38 AM

May 2009
What is it with girls and their need to destroy phone screens? He lends it to her for less than a week and she's already trashed it. 10 points.

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
Mar 18, 2013 8:44 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm Im sure theres gonna be a second season, they cant just end this story here without at least Nobuna ruling japan. That wasnt a half bad series it kinda did feel rushed tho.

Time to wait for a new season hopefully.
Mar 24, 2013 10:20 AM
Jan 2013
First of all great anime. I enjoyed watching the series hope their is a second season. If their is it is the hardest part of watching an anime. The long wait for another season. (´・_・`)
Mar 24, 2013 10:24 AM

Jan 2012
I'm really hoping for a second season as well, but with 3.5k~ sales each volume, I'm not too sure if that's realistic sadly. Show was really awesome, especially since it had a nice mix of serious stuff that didn't seem lame and comedy.
Mar 27, 2013 8:56 PM

May 2012
bNq said:
I'm really hoping for a second season as well, but with 3.5k~ sales each volume, I'm not too sure if that's realistic sadly. Show was really awesome, especially since it had a nice mix of serious stuff that didn't seem lame and comedy.

Actually the BD sales is pretty nice. But I don't really remember where i read it though and also, if i'm not mistaken there is a hint of season 2 in episode 12 of Nobuna BD Set
CresandoMar 27, 2013 9:00 PM
Apr 1, 2013 7:52 PM

Feb 2013
What a great anime. 100 points.

I hope they make a 2nd season. This became a favorite of mine after the first episode.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Apr 7, 2013 8:06 AM
Jan 2013
No kiss? Well that doesn't matter to me the only thing that's important is if it will get another season of Nobuna conquering Japan and unifying it. All we can do now I wait and hope for the best.
Apr 11, 2013 5:37 AM

May 2012
iPhone's the real protagonist of this series.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
May 2, 2013 3:25 PM

Oct 2012
prismheart said:
The visuals for this anime are beautiful. I'm thinking they are going for another season with the way they ended the series.

Yeah, I'm definitely rooting for a season 2 where Nobuna and Sagara have to fight the "new enemy," and this time I'm hoping Sagara can have a little more fighting himself with a spear or a sword.

PS. Does anyone know who the redhead is?
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
May 16, 2013 1:40 PM

May 2012
I'm really not seeing what you guys saw in this series. I was ready to drop it by episode 4 but since I was 1/3 of the way through already, I decided to finish it and hoped it would improve.

The story is rushed, predictable and they faked a death four different times. I already posted how I felt about the two leads in the episode 4 discussion but Monkey just acted extremely unrealistic for someone who was pulled from the future. It also irritated me a great deal how he got bumped up to general just like that(Could be because I just finished Kingdom though). Nobuna, I wouldn't follow around the corner let alone to war. I understand that they wanted to show her as vulnerable but she was so over the top emotional it was hard to care. Other than Mitsuhide, the rest of the characters were either bland or generic. There's more Lolis than any other anime I've seen(which I guess might be a plus for some of you but it got in the way of the atmosphere for me) Also, despite being comedy it rarely made me laugh since it mostly surrounded the abuse of the mc. A good OP and art, can't do all the work.

First half 4/10
Second half 6/10
Series 5/10
gettogaaraMay 16, 2013 1:46 PM
May 18, 2013 10:10 AM

Dec 2012
I'm really, really hoping for season two. I didn't have much expectations when I first saw the description and even after watching the first episode, I thought it would just be a typical harem comedy that treats the war as just a side plot. I was horribly wrong, it balances out the action, drama, romance and comedy all very, very well. This is definitely one of the best harem anime I've ever watched, a true gem. I'm hoping for Season 2, although it is unlikely given that it isn't very popular.

8.5/10, rounding it up to 9.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2012

118 by BensonOtaku »»
Apr 10, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2012

119 by Apratim »»
Jun 17, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2012

126 by Roch2001 »»
Apr 10, 2023 10:00 AM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2012

85 by Nagachi-Chan »»
Feb 26, 2023 3:39 AM

» where is season 2 ??? ( 1 2 3 )

Californiaa - Aug 13, 2013

121 by Sillmeria »»
Sep 29, 2022 11:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.