Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 26, 2012 7:47 AM

Apr 2010
iLostReason said:

Lack of Inaba makes episodes much better.I was wondering why i enjoyed this episode even more than previous, now i get it.

This. Inaba is seriously annoying me quite a whole lot.
Aug 26, 2012 8:08 AM
Aug 2012
Kugutsue said:
iLostReason said:

Lack of Inaba makes episodes much better.I was wondering why i enjoyed this episode even more than previous, now i get it.

What a pity since Himeko would be the one with the most interesting -character development- by the end of this arc leading second best, Iori's -character development- by the forth arc. Oh,well.
Aug 26, 2012 8:47 AM

Jul 2011
Nice ep! We also at least get to see Mr. Go not being Heartseed more this time! Also Iori getting hit got me DDDD:
Aug 26, 2012 8:48 AM

Mar 2010
Good episode, looking forward for more!
Aug 26, 2012 9:09 AM
Aug 2012
jon444123 said:
rainbowdashmimi said:
is the lack of inaba my friend, lol

I feel the same way. Inaba is best girl hands down, my friend.

I also cringed a little when Iori was slammed headfirst into the table.

I really felt that this episode was very dark compared to the other episodes. Not as much comedy as the other ones either.

Kokoro Connect was never supposed be a comedy in the first place....the body switching should have proved that. This arc just shows that how terrible things can be if our inner desires got suddenly released or out of control. But calling some interesting characters like Inaba or Taichi selfish or stupid is a bit too much.

The episode really showed what weaknesses Taichi has or foreshadowed them a little. He doesn't want to see people around him sad and trying to help others but how is that selfish? He is selfish because he helps others then what about those who purposely bully others or cause problems for them? He is rather a selfless freak who goes on helping people but he didn't realize that doing this also hurt others be he realized it a bit in this episode. Please tell me guys what did he gain from helping others by getting kicked in the balls or saying some embarrassing secret? As for him being full of himself don't we all feel like that a little bit when we are able to help someone please dont say everyone is a saint because deep down we all feel a little proud or like that.

Also when he hit Iori is was his desires getting released didn't you see "Don't get in the way" anybody could be hurt that time but since it was Iori the fans are treating him like shit. Some bystanders always get hurt when they try to stop a quarrel or fight because that's when our emotions are mostly unstable so it was a unfortunate accident....stop crying Iori fans because its your cute girl getting hurt like you would be able to stop yourselves in the same situation!!!

Kugutsue said:
iLostReason said:

As for Inaba she kept control of the group all the time without her everything fell apart. Iori is trying her best but she is not Inaba and cannot handle things like her. Her words are harsh but they are the truth and truth hurts. What she said to Yui was absolutely right even though they are harsh words but now she is staying away from them in fear of hurting someone like that. Hope she gets over it soon maybe by next episode. And calling her selfish is pretty stupid because she is the one who tried to get Iori and Taichi together ignoring her own feelings and keeps her emotions in check most of the time. Thats why she is so afraid this time and keeping herself away. The fact that she really cares for them is shown already or all you people too blind?

AirStyles said:
Other than Iori... The other 4 are absolute losers...

This is coming from someone who defends Shinji Ikari...

Are you sure about the anime you are watching? So Iori is the most important character? use your head man.

As for Iori in this episode she was great. Just goes to show that she is not just another pretty face and can try to do things on her own. But wasn't she the most vunerable in the previous arc? I originally though her multiple personality would cause problems in this situation but i guess its actually protecting her from her emotions from going haywire and she is trying to keep the group together. But if you are watching this only for her then please stop crying and start thinking again. Also she is the one who said to keep things normal between herself and Taichi or in a way putting him in the friend zone forever. Especially during a time when their inner desires could go haywire.

In the previous arc Taichi and Inaba helped her to get over her problems a little bit and this time they are going to be the most affected by the phenomenon so this time Iori is trying so take care of them and she has my respect for that. She is a nice, funny and caring character.

s2012k1993 said:
Aoki more or less proved my theory that Taichi only looked out for the well-being of others from his perspective. He never cared to solve their core problems. Taichi's inexperience (I say dumbness) was wonderfully explained by Aoki and Iori: Taichi always rushes in without a second thought and very rarely has an understanding of what the problem really is.

Are you an idiot? No seriously when did he ever say he solved their problems fully? tThose problems can never be solved completely unless they do it themselves or have the confidence to get over it. But they need some spark or some kind of push for that. That's where Taichi is helping them....he is giving them the push they need to go forward without his advice they would be in the same state. Get the facts straight.

As for Aoki he has more or less been left out call it plot or writer's fault. I guess his trauma is that he doesn't have any(he will get more screen time in the next arc so we can get to know him more). But he really was jealous a little bit when he saw Yui being helped by Taichi and its completely natural. But Taichi was more or less right about calling him "useless" because he could never of anything to help so he doesn't take any actions....now i am not saying its his fault. He genuinely cares for Yui but he should but better than this for his love. Its not like he didn't get any opportunities....in EP 3 Aoki called Yui to say sorry but rather than cheering her up it made her mode sad and she was crying if u remember correctly and all that happened before the swapping with Taichi.

So if you guys are berating Taichi for being able to help then you are clearly not thinking straight as this is his strong point and makes him reliable. The downside of this is that he may unintentionally hurt others and he is starting to see that to be honest he realizes that and don't know what to do.

As for Yui she is being a real pain well i can sympathesize with her but she should try to be more brave and she doesn't realize that things are becoming more complicated because of her acting this way hopefully she can get over it with Aoki's support next episode.

AshtonClaude said:
iLostReason said:
rainbowdashmimi said:
Obstinate said:
I don't know why, but for some reason I didn't enjoy this episode as much as some of the others. Nevertheless, it still gets a 4/5 from me.

is the lack of inaba my friend, lol

Im not hatin Taichi and Inaba till this episode,
lol Inaba is main char ? but her role is just for fanservice role
fujishima way better than Inaban

before I want to see Taichi x Iori pairing but now I decline, Iori is too good for Taichi,
selfish Taichi deserve selfish person too

so Taichi x Inaban is the best selfish couple
good luck Taichi , Inaban
you two ruin this show, oh wait at least you two good at fanservice talk so Im waiting for another ero chat, good luck :D

and abou Aoki, forever alone guy...being friendzoned, being ignored, even his close friend Taichi ( well I cant say for sure Taichi is Aoki's best friend or also Aoki's best enemy lol ) even Taichi stole Yui heart, can you imagine, when your close male friend knows who you loves and he always try to look cool and always helped your target girl, what you gonna feel ?

Taichi is not just selfish, but also have no consideration towards Aoki, what he care is only girls and girls...as long as he can helps girls, why not, and speaking about he always helping friends . .hello, he only wants to help girls only, not male friends like Aoki, so who still think Taichi is the good character then yeah, you are just the same with him

Dude morons like you really do exist.

First of all, when did taichi say he would only help girls he helps everyone around him you should have gotten that from his classmates speaking like cleaning the bathroom or volunteering for picking up trash and you dont see girls in class going kyah! kyah! for him.

Second, Inaba and Taichi are definitely the best match. Their interactions make the anime more interesting and the story revolves around all of them with Taichi, Inaba and Iori getting preference so get it right next time. And who are you calling selfish do you even know the meaning of selfish....i don't think so. They have been helping the others for any ulterior motives or any personal gain. How can someone be so much thick-headed? You may hate people like them but in reality when u need help you are gonna approach them like they are your best friends. Selfish are those persons who make use of their good nature.

Third and most important, if you don't like the characters they why are you still watching just to spout nonsense?

Last of all, put yourself in the same situation and think of what you could do before saying something unreasonable!!! Taichi may be been a little bit full of himself but as i said before that's how most of the people feel deep down.

Overall Kokoro Connect is definitely one of the best in this season. The abnormal situations make this anime more interesting. Taichi and Inaba are some of the most realistic characters i have seen so far they are not super humans or saints but normal students trying to lead a normal life. I would really like to see how they can settle things this time last time was a bit forced by heartseed (he is an awesome troll tbh..). The class rep and Gotou sensei are awesome and have my respect hands down. Taichi and Inaba are the most in danger this time and they needed some advice like that from someone other than their group of five.

Now don't get me wrong....i like all the characters in this series but seeing people doing stupid analysis was really annoying. I analyzed them both with facts and by heart....if you can really prove me wrong rather than giving stupid facts you are welcome to try. This is my first post (as i have been following the forums and discussions for over 3-4 months but didn't join them until today) so if anyone was hurt i am truly sorry for that.

Aug 26, 2012 10:16 AM
Aug 2012
Now don't get me wrong....i like all the characters in this series but seeing people doing stupid analysis was really annoying. I analyzed them both with facts and by heart....if you can really prove me wrong rather than giving stupid facts you are welcome to try. This is my first post (as i have been following the forums and discussions for over 3-4 months but didn't join them until today) so if anyone was hurt i am truly sorry for that.

I thought I was the only one finding the other -users- annoying with their incompetent speculation about the situation that the characters are facing. They watch but don't observe the cast's consideration of their thoughts and feelings. Serisoly, this -genre- of anime is probably not for them since the series will be dealing with dilemma's with each gimmick they'll encounter with. And I find the complication that they're dealing with are realistic if we're talking about human's sensibility, preference, and acknowledge. Yet, of course, the phenomenon is not something we all go through, but I strongly believe it's an extraordinary -tool- that the author is using to communicate with the characters. Another problem that the audience is not understanding is the Studio who adapted this light novel is getting to the main stuff, which of course, is what they -consider- as -drama-, which is just everyday events we can go through, and they're leaving out small -details- out of the anime, but still gets to the points of the gimmick. The first gimmick was just a prologue presenting the character's position and giving us an idea who they are.

As for Inaba and Taichi, I find their relationship more compatible than Iori's with Taichi, since, I don't know if the audience has notice, but when Inaba and Taichi encounter, they have more contemplate dialogues than Iori's narrow dialogues with Taichi's. But as having the light novels as a head start, I know what I'm talking about ~ :3

However, Taichi's strong force of grabbing his bag and knocking Iori down was a little too, I don't know, wrong for me. If I were in Iori's position, I bet I would felted like shit, though, I know it was a mistake, but still, not hating on the guy since he'll surely break later on.... ¬¬ But in this arc he'll notice the burden of his -selfless- persona.
rainbowdashmimiAug 26, 2012 10:25 AM
Aug 26, 2012 10:47 AM

Oct 2011
That dispute between Aoki and Taichi was intense. I hope Aoki does something useful soon because Taichi's pretty spot on about him not being helpful in the past. His jealousy irks me, yet at the same time it is very realistic.

Aug 26, 2012 11:25 AM

Jul 2011
Wow.. Another awesome episode..

I didn't expect that Taichi would do this to Nagase.. I hate him because of that. I thought he loves her? But its all because of heartseed... That troller.. =_=

A guy should not hurt a girl..

The most saddest part for me was when Iori and Inaba argue with each other.

I learn so many things in this episode.. Specially those awesome lines, so I list it down..

“You can’t become true friends until you’ve experienced enough conflict. If you always play it safe, you’ll always end up losing the things that truly matter.”
— Gotou sensei

"Isn't hurting and troubling each other just what friends are for"
— Gotou sensei

“What’s more important to you? Not hurting that person, or talking to that person and making something happen?”
— Class Rep Fujushima

I can't wait for the next one..
Aug 26, 2012 11:26 AM

Aug 2010
A somewhat dull episode, but at least the next one is looking interesting. 3/5, I understand we had to cover the way Taichi finds his resolve, but I didn't really enjoy the episode as much as I did the previous ones.
Aug 26, 2012 11:30 AM
Aug 2012

AWWW, that's my tumblr post XD Nice someone in this forum knows good stuff! Yes, sad indeed!
Aug 26, 2012 12:42 PM

Aug 2008
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

So if you guys are berating Taichi for being able to help then you are clearly not thinking straight as this is his strong point and makes him reliable. The downside of this is that he may unintentionally hurt others and he is starting to see that to be honest he realizes that and don't know what to do.

As Taichi would put up

Aug 26, 2012 1:01 PM

Apr 2010
Kugutsue said:
iLostReason said:

Ah, give her break. She's just being emo atm...
Aug 26, 2012 2:15 PM

Nov 2009
This entire arc has my body all tensed up. I had to take a few deep breaths after the entire show was over to relax my muscles.

I love this arc, but i am glad that it seems like things are going to be resolved soon with a field trip coming up soon too. I don't know if i would get sick of it ( doesn't feel that way) or i just want another arc to come blow my mind.
Aug 26, 2012 2:31 PM
Jul 2012
yu3 said:

Taichi is the man for this
Aug 26, 2012 4:08 PM

Jan 2012
More Heartseed next week?

I have no objections.

Also, Go-san is the greatest.
Aug 26, 2012 4:19 PM

Jul 2012
arrg, i really wanted to punch Taichi on the face in the first half of the ep.

5/5
Aug 26, 2012 10:19 PM

Dec 2009
JavierR said:
yu3 said:

Taichi's just showing where her place is :<

(Sorry if I'm offending any girls, just making a joke :/)
SimmonzAug 26, 2012 10:38 PM
Aug 26, 2012 10:52 PM

Jul 2011
rainbowdashmimi said:

AWWW, that's my tumblr post XD Nice someone in this forum knows good stuff! Yes, sad indeed!

Eh? really? Hahaha! Thanks for this gif then. :D Awesome work.

Kenju said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

He would eventually lose (his)herself.

Aug 27, 2012 12:03 AM

Feb 2008
I just found this anime today and I already love it. @_@
I can't wait for the next episode.
I'm learning a lot from it. :o
... =_=

Aug 27, 2012 12:24 AM

Jan 2012
First half was so depressing...but it started to look better at the end.
Aug 27, 2012 1:16 AM
Apr 2011
I still like Taichi. His character development is really good and I feel like it really captured his arrogance in his own optimism. Fujishima handled the dilemma quite well so she gets some points. I'm still looking forward to more development for Aoki. He's a pretty blunt and honest guy which is probably why there's less emotional festering within himself.
Aug 27, 2012 2:41 AM

Jan 2012
Tachi was such a horrible person this ep even if his desires were unleashed how could he hit iori D: and heartseed u should stay away from inaban she has enough problems already don't mess her up X:
Aug 27, 2012 4:25 AM

Sep 2010
Heartseed is just want Taichi and Inaba to be happy.
He'll motivate Inaban to confess to Taichi.

Also, my ex was similar to Iori, and I hate this type of people - "lying bitches" !
2e16nig.png
Aug 27, 2012 4:26 AM

Mar 2012
Ouchh kinda sad when watching Taichi pushed Iori like that =/ I like Iori more than Inaban now.
Keep moving forward
Aug 27, 2012 4:41 AM
Jul 2012
xlRevanlx said:
JavierR said:
yu3 said:

Taichi's just showing where her place is :<

(Sorry if I'm offending any girls, just making a joke :/)

I don't care if I offend, she had what was coming :o
Aug 27, 2012 4:48 AM
Aug 2012
From most of the posts it seems that Iori has become the favorite by being pushed by Taichi.....in that kind of argument anyone could get hurt and its not like Taichi didn't feel bad about it.

Aug 27, 2012 5:02 AM

Feb 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
From most of the posts it seems that Iori has become the favorite by being pushed by Taichi.....in that kind of argument anyone could get hurt and its not like Taichi didn't feel bad about it.

My favorite is still Inaba, i just like her character more, shes the only one we really don't know a lot about in my opinion. I'm waiting to see what happens with her.

Aug 27, 2012 5:16 AM

May 2012
Shit Just got real!

Loved the episode, the fighting scene, MAH GOD she whacked her head one. Drama ect... So sad ;v; and now teacher giving them advise GOOOOD GOOOOOD.
Aug 27, 2012 5:28 AM
Aug 2012
Looterz said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

My favorite is still Inaba, i just like her character more, shes the only one we really don't know a lot about in my opinion. I'm waiting to see what happens with her.

Inaba and Taichi are most favorites in this series.......this arc is supposed to mostly focus on Inaba guess we will see that in the next 1-2 episodes.

Aug 27, 2012 6:39 AM

Oct 2011
He's hit her ; O. I hate women boxers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2012 6:53 AM
May 2012
There seems to be hope on the next coming episodes, i can't wait to see how this ends, the group is so f*cked right now, so sad to see :(
Aug 27, 2012 10:31 AM

May 2009
Sukha said:
I have been pro-Inaba till now but in this episode Iori really shines and one can see her good traits, while the others do nothing she really tries to overcome the situation

same here. -____-
though i think inaba will be shining again in the end

can't wait to see that smile again. :)

The one that shined the most for me in this episode
was Fujishima.LOL
Aug 27, 2012 10:40 AM

Nov 2011
So far, still the best show this season

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Aug 27, 2012 1:12 PM

May 2012
Hehe, I was a little scared when the teacher went in.. And it's kind weird to hear those advice from him.
Aug 27, 2012 1:13 PM
Aug 2012
rainbowdashmimi said:
Ksa said:
Heartseed is just want Taichi and Inaba to be happy.
He'll motivate Inaban to confess to Taichi.

Also, my ex was similar to Iori, and I hate this type of people - "lying bitches" !

It was Iori, not Heartseed. Heartseed made her realize feelings for Taichi, Iori encourage Inaba to confess. In the preview you can see Inaba kinda tense and telling Heartseed to " Shut Up !! " :O
Aug 27, 2012 3:04 PM

Oct 2011
This episode seems serve to let Taichi know himself more..
IMO, this Ep resolved Taichi's internal problems.
Hello :D
Aug 27, 2012 8:22 PM

Apr 2012
Dragon_Slayer_x said:
s2012k1993 said:
Aoki more or less proved my theory that Taichi only looked out for the well-being of others from his perspective. He never cared to solve their core problems. Taichi's inexperience (I say dumbness) was wonderfully explained by Aoki and Iori: Taichi always rushes in without a second thought and very rarely has an understanding of what the problem really is.

Are you an idiot? No seriously when did he ever say he solved their problems fully? tThose problems can never be solved completely unless they do it themselves or have the confidence to get over it. But they need some spark or some kind of push for that. That's where Taichi is helping them....he is giving them the push they need to go forward without his advice they would be in the same state. Get the facts straight.

When writing long posts, it helps to have a central point that is well explored as one reads the post. As a result of responding of to multiple posts with the same attitude, I am having trouble comprehending what you are trying to do. At first sight, it seems as though you only want to insult others, but I give you that you do have some valid points, though not well explained. 

Because I have already gone through multiple arguments about Taichi’s and Inaba’s selflessness during the last episode forum, I don’t have much trouble understanding your differences from mine. Where our thoughts diverge are in the Taichi’s intentions. What you seem to claim is that Taichi wants to help others to an extent, so they can get over their problems on their own. The biggest refutation to your claim is Taichi’s actions after Iori’s failed “suicide.” He doesn’t even realize what an awkward situation he would put the other four in, if he decides to switch places with Iori. This, along with many other instances during the series as of yet, validates Aoki's critique of Taichi's selflessness. Taichi isn't some psychologist that knows the right buttons to push; he is a naive and arrogant fellow that seeks to see others happy, regardless of whether they really are happy or not. Now if you wish to critique me, I would appreciate if I see some evidence backing up your claim, because I have already written and discussed with others about the validity of the points you bring up.
Aug 27, 2012 10:25 PM
Aug 2012
@s2012k1993:

I was a bit rude and apologized at the end of the post if you did not notice. Moreover if u didn't understand what i was trying do then its pointless to explain but still i was trying to give an analysis on the characters rather than berating them for 1-2 episodes unlike most others. As it was my first and a long post i may have shortened some points or left some out but i did not berate any characters except for Yui maybe as i like all of them. And about the invalidity of my points i did not see anyone else saying anything. I said you were welcome to try right?

During Iori's failed suicide, yeah he rushed in but that doesn't mean that he didn't understand what would happen. You can see that from the conversation between him and Inaba unless you threw it away as some random talk. Moreover Inaba also had had the same intention but didn't voice it you can see it from her expression from that time. So what you're saying is my biggest refutation is actually invalid tbh. Maybe i didn't mention in this post but in another one of the post i said Taichi is more of a straightforward type and Inaba is more of a behind the scenes type. But you can not deny that they have the mindset to help others can you? And moreover i said to judge the characters by putting yourself in their place this simply isn't a pure logic anime.

"Taichi isn't some psychologist that knows the right buttons to push"................that would make him a perfect being or something like that. But in his way he was able to push them a little to try to get over their problems. As none of them would have been able to move forward or even try to unless they had some kind of push. Am i wrong here? He wants to help people but he doesn't rush in all the time and held himself back too in episode 7 in fear of getting his desires unleashed. If he was that naive he would have jumped whenever he saw someone was in trouble..........moreover when he helped Yui she was almost on a breaking point but he didn't just rush in as you can see from episode 3..

Sorry, but i just don't understand why you are calling him naive and arrogant. Your points are not good enough to prove that as Aoki spouted out most of this in his jealously. Taichi may have acted arrogant at that time but that doesn't reflect his entirely personality just like most people are judging. And as i see Harem genre anime, i have seen a lot of naive and idiotic protagonists but this guy is different from them and this clearly isn't a harem anime don't get me wrong. He can understand when he makes mistakes, he has flaws and he is not a perfect super powered guy which makes the anime even more interesting. He will reflect on his actions, overcome his flaws and grow as the series progresses.

As i said before Inaba and Taichi as some of most realistic characters i have seen. And Kokoro Connect is really showing some interesting concepts. But if someone can't judge the characters by heart then there is no point in watching. This show is about the characters struggles and development not someone's cuteness!!!

Aug 28, 2012 12:34 AM

Apr 2012
It seemed unnatural that Taichi went to the trouble of grabbing his bag to hit Lori.
'A man, that maketh haste to be rich, and envieth others, is ignorant that poverty shall come upon him'. - Proverbs 28:22
Aug 28, 2012 7:01 AM

Jul 2012
Well, good to see that Nagase and Taichi are on the same page regarding the issue of helping Yui. Hope they help her to get better soon. Just doesn't feel right if the 5 of them are not happy together and enjoying themselves in the club room ~
Aug 28, 2012 10:50 PM

Jun 2012
Another amazing episode. The whole time Nagase was waiting in the clubroom, I was thinking "Don't leave!" haha. Anyway, I actually felt sad when he found nobody in there, sort of representing all the members, alone and feeling more separated. Looking forward to the next episode, as always. 5/5

Aug 29, 2012 11:22 PM
Jul 2018
Dang, what a good episode. I was shocked when Taichi hit Iori and made her hit her head. She seemed fine afterward, and wasn't holding it against him. But I wonder how much of that is her just covering it up.

Next episode should be interesting. Looks like a lot of stuff will be happening.
Aug 30, 2012 1:08 AM

Jun 2008
If they were high all the time, all problems would be solved in this arc.
Aug 30, 2012 7:41 AM

Jan 2011
Nice episode, but this show is starting to get boring for me.
It's so predictable right now and the drama doesn't really touch me anymore.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 30, 2012 2:08 PM

Jun 2008
MasterMeNL said:
Nice episode, but this show is starting to get boring for me.
It's so predictable right now and the drama doesn't really touch me anymore.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I felt about it too. It's like the whole story's concept is just an excuse to do the usual routine of characters overreacting and yelling at eachother.
Aug 31, 2012 5:05 AM

Dec 2009
Holy shit when Taichi pushed Iori out of the way... Stunned much? O_O

Sent with Mal Updater
Aug 31, 2012 1:47 PM

Mar 2012
Literally laughed my ass off when he slammed her into the table, great times.
Sep 1, 2012 7:14 PM

Oct 2011
I can't belie taichi!!!!
Sep 3, 2012 7:31 AM

Jun 2012
awesome episodee :D
Sep 7, 2012 5:08 PM

May 2011
Shit has gotten just so gloomy and dark. :/ Thank god Gossan and Fujishima was able to shed some light on Taichi. Lol at Gossan saying he actually sounds like a real teacher. Maybe things will actually get better now.
Kugutsue said:
iLostReason said:

Feel the same way, dno why but I just can't get myself to like her lol.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

336 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Apr 25, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

294 by _untitled »»
Feb 17, 3:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.