Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Oct 13, 2014 9:58 AM

Dec 2013
feeling so bad for kotonoha ! this episode was so full of *feels*..i cried when he huged her :')
Oct 20, 2014 9:59 PM
Jun 2013
No Makoto you get no redemption or sympathy. Cry all you want. Your pain is my happiness, sick SOB. The whole time I was hoping she would stab him in the back with a knife. He seriously deserves the worst death possible.
Oct 27, 2014 8:11 PM

Jan 2014
God I fucking hate this anime...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2014 3:58 PM

Oct 2014
The way the artists made Kotonoha's eyes look completely empty and lifeless was amazing on their part but just hurt me to see it. Obviously she's lost her sense of reality and he's only going back to her because she's the only one who returns his advances. This episode solidified my hatred of Makoto.
Dec 30, 2014 12:16 PM

Apr 2013
So even MORE girls decide to fuck him, some aren't even given names, or I just don't remember them^^ It's like watching the story of an hentai unfold, except some the characters actually have feelings and don't think it's so good when MC gets all the girls.
So Kotonoha was Yandere mode all the episode, but at the end she seems willing to forgive him? After all that? I guess she doesn't even know the worst things yet... He already got himself an offspring, Sekai should abort, all of his seeds should be burned down...
Jan 18, 2015 1:30 PM

Jan 2013
And nearly had sex with everyone except the purple haired girl and the little sister of kotome (yeah, I thought that he would go for the sister too).

And then a foursome? But seriously, that girl had a boyfriend, how could she do that?
Jan 18, 2015 1:39 PM

Nov 2009
Silver4000 said:
And nearly had sex with everyone except the purple haired girl and the little sister of kotome (yeah, I thought that he would go for the sister too).

And then a foursome? But seriously, that girl had a boyfriend, how could she do that?

He didn't bang Otome.
Jan 18, 2015 1:42 PM

Jul 2014
Weird One ~ and i don't think sekai was lying like everyone else says , anyway the school is full of sluts lol
Feb 14, 2015 6:44 PM
Jan 2012
Krissirk said:
Everything went to shit in this anime haha. Is it weird that Im enjoying this? I didn't know that it was possible to hate every character in an anime and still enjoy it.

Exactly! I feel the same.
May 27, 2015 10:27 PM

Jan 2014
Aws, so sad ._.
Jul 28, 2015 4:14 PM

Aug 2007
Wiibii said:
Zahlzeit said:
What, because they have the same hair style or something?

yup ^^

look alikes (from my p.o.v)
Sekai= Nagisa (clannad)
kotonoha= slightly like Isumi, but older (Hayate no Gotoku)

This crossed my mind as well.

Aug 8, 2015 8:21 AM

Feb 2015
Wow he got Sekai pregnant and he made Katsura go insane. I hope Makoto dies miserable and alone.
Oct 21, 2015 2:21 PM

Jul 2013
Well, I can't believe Sekai went in class and shouted out she was pregnant. I wonder if she is, it could be since she was feeling sick. I can't believe Makoto cut off talking to her and went back to Kotonoha. Bet she's not normal for long after how crazy she was acting before.
Dec 3, 2015 8:44 AM
Nov 2014
I would shit my pants if Makoto stays alive at the end of this show.
Mar 10, 2016 8:53 AM

Jul 2015
I hope this will end like Game of Thrones season 5. All the girls should stab that piece of shit, one by one

Mar 12, 2016 4:43 PM
Feb 2015
God I wish I could fuck as many girls as this prick

btw is Katsura stabs Sekai, she would do a fucking colletral with the baby that would be hardcore
Apr 3, 2016 3:49 PM

Sep 2015
Well WOW, do I hate him now. His clueless face and stuttering when Sekai told him.. jeez.

Kotonoha went really far away.. in her head.. but in the end her eyes turned normal again. So, the prize question is: Which of the girls is going to go crazy the most?

I'm not ready.
Apr 9, 2016 12:37 AM

May 2014
So Kotonoha returned to normal??.....I highly doubt that's how it's going to end
i just don't understand how girls can like Makoto. He's the worst
May 15, 2016 7:59 AM

Jan 2016
Holy shit these characters are annoying lmao
There's still hope for this show to be a Masterpiece i just hope the last episode delivers with some epic shit ending.

The ending will decide if this show is a Masterpiece of shit or just a shitty show.
If this show turned out to be just a shitty harem show that i wasted my fuckin time watching I'm just gonna kill myself.

Just plz don't end it with the Makoto x Baby x Sekai happily ever after.
Jul 23, 2017 3:43 AM

May 2016
How can she forgive him just by saying sorry wtf, he deserves a thousand death seriously.
Aug 21, 2017 12:35 PM

Jul 2016
Kotonoha still loves him very much and he feels remorse it seems, so she forgives him. That's true love if I've ever seen it.
Aug 22, 2017 6:18 AM

Jun 2014
holy moly fucking ahduwhd9whaid shit!!!
WTF!!?? just WTFFF most crazzzzyyy n depressing episode in the sameee time
please somebody save Kotonoha .. ;_; poor girl

Jan 3, 2018 7:48 PM

Sep 2013
Ugh, there is not a single character in this anime that I like. I'm hoping the final episode culminates in a fiery meteor putting all these stupid kids out of their misery.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 19, 2018 2:53 PM
Aug 2017
That episode was crazy. Makoto has now earned himself a place in the history books for worst person on the planet.

I mean how many people has he had sex with at this point.

Sekai is now pregnant.

And at the end of the episode it looks like he has yet again fallen for Kotonoha. (he also made her go insane)
Mar 24, 2018 11:14 PM
Nov 2017
bro what?? it's like every character doesn't care that he's sleeping with someone else and wonder how good he is? how come I can't find this type of intimacy in an actual good romance like toradora or clannad. I hate how much of a dick mc is and how he is magically transformed into a playboy for literally no reason, makes no sense--also wonder what he said at end of ep
May 16, 2018 10:43 AM

Mar 2018
Nanami (tall, short-haired chick) is sad in the beginning. Haha. Fuck her. She deserves to suffer for the part she played in bullying Kotonoha.

The scene with Hikari (the girl with loops in her hair) around 2 minutes in is a parody of the whole series. Hikari is almost breaking the fourth wall. I like the fact that she is disgusted with herself for having sex with Makoto.

Holy shit, insane Kotonoha is depressing and terrifying. She was such a good and sweet girl, and Makoto has destroyed her. I pray that she survives the finale with some semblance of sanity intact.

Regarding the foursome and the now-ridiculous number of girls having sex with Makoto, I find it over-the-top but not THAT implausible. I was active in the pick-up artist community for several years, and while I never became very skilled myself, I have met guys like that - guys who don't seem like much and might be douchebags, but who somehow get lots of sex. Makoto has developed sexual confidence, and that can work wonders. Even at the end of episode 10 he probably has more sexual experience than any other guy at that school. He knows that he can get sex, and that gives him a confidence which girls pick up on.

jdimaria3 said:
The way the artists made Kotonoha's eyes look completely empty and lifeless was amazing on their part but just hurt me to see it. Obviously she's lost her sense of reality and he's only going back to her because she's the only one who returns his advances. This episode solidified my hatred of Makoto.
Word. Kotonoha's lifeless eyes made me shiver.

Makoto is the worst piece of shit. He felt bad now that his friends-with-benefits turned their backs on him, but he obviously isn't feeling true remorse. If he were, he would be out there taking action to redeem himself. He is scum and deserves to die.
Feb 13, 2019 10:33 AM

Jul 2014
Why are all the characters whores? Where are their parents in all of this?
D-ohnutsFeb 13, 2019 10:38 AM
Feb 14, 2019 11:30 AM

Feb 2018
D-ohnuts said:
Why are all the characters whores? Where are their parents in all of this?

Just as anything in this anime made any sense.
Feb 17, 2019 8:03 AM

Apr 2014
Do adults exist in this universe?
May 29, 2019 5:56 PM

Sep 2017
Seeing Makoto's life go down the gutter was soooo satisfying. He finally got what he deserved. It's obvious he didn't learn from his mistakes until seeing the condition he had driven Kotonoha to, but that's fine. I don't give a shit about his character development anymore. I just love seeing an awful person get what they deserve. Call me a sadist, if you will, but everything that has happened to Makoto has been earned. I feel bad for Sekai (teenage pregnancies are no joke) and everyone else Makoto hurt, but I feel no remorse for his misfortune.
Jun 4, 2019 6:27 AM

Jul 2016
Makoto is walking stink.
Nov 28, 2019 6:21 AM
Jan 2019
So he wanted to be a player well now he's a baby daddy XD
May 14, 2020 8:36 PM

Jan 2020
Yep, now I understand why people say that this anime is so sick. Even me being a man and likes chads MC's, I think that Makoto is a great motherfucker

But a foursome? Wow lucky bastard

Jun 24, 2020 5:55 AM

Mar 2019
"Why do I have to go through this" BITCH WTF ARE YOU SAYING. You got one girl pregnant,the other one lifeless, and I'm surprised how Sekai didn't kill herself,but I'm glad she didn't. And with that in mind,you want to be with Kotonoha again????
Btw, the different eds are good, especially this one. It's still weird how the second frame from the op is so horribly-animated.Like, seriously, what're those faces.
And yea,Kotonoha's eyes are back to being alive I guess, but I doubt it.Next episode is a wild one.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 13, 2020 4:48 PM

Aug 2008
This stupid show... but the finale is coming up and won't it be a shocker :P
Sep 29, 2020 8:09 AM

Feb 2018
What are you saying Makoto? Kotonoha is back...

Next, last eps... Thanks for rewatch
Oct 21, 2020 7:23 PM

Oct 2019
I like that the dominos are finally beginning to fall for Makoto and he is reaping all of the anguish that he's sown.

If he survives Ep. 12 we riot.
Nov 4, 2020 2:01 AM

Sep 2012
Makoto is such a based character. Pretty sure this is the only anime where the MC is just legit fucking every girl he can. The man is addicted to sex.
Nov 10, 2020 8:27 AM
Feb 2018
FlamingMangos said:
Makoto is such a based character. Pretty sure this is the only anime where the MC is just legit fucking every girl he can. The man is addicted to sex.

Then Makoto comes and says “Why is this happening to me?” HAHA
Nov 11, 2020 12:25 PM

Feb 2020
God, Makoto just went and stole a girl of her Teenage years. Awesome. She seemed to accept it but I'm not sure... Also poor Kotonoha. She seemed to have lost it.
Dec 3, 2020 7:07 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
yeah our man our player makoto himself has probably railed every single girl except for nanami holy shit. Foursome we didn't see thank goodness came out of nowhere. And what the HECK sekai AAHHH. It's been funny so far with playboy makoto but him not owning up for what is his responsibility kinda made me mad. It's also kinda getting scary with katsura pretty much about to lose her mind. shit was already at a 100 but this went from 100 to 1000 real fast.

Until now I was like "so this is all that they were complaining about? this isn't so bad, everyone who watched this are just a bunch of wimps!"

I think I now too, am probably one of those wimps

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 28, 2021 1:10 PM

Jul 2019
With every damn girl, holy shit I can't tell if this man is looking for aids or becoming the next most common ancestor. Unbelievable dude.

That ending was amazing though, he came crashing down holding onto his last hope... what that will result in is for another episode lol. You don't get everything in life.
Apr 14, 2021 4:04 AM

Aug 2014
This episode..... if youre gonna show us Makoto doing Hikari twice, and having a four some....

CAN WE AT LEAST GET THE SEXX SCENES!!!!!!!! Gosh
May 17, 2021 11:31 AM

Aug 2014
OriginalName said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seriously 2:30 in i was having a succession of wtf, wtf, wtf, etc...

...then the foursome came.

^ that lol ;d

I cannot believe what Hikari did?! I thought she is the only one normal, but no... maybe the author of this is sick person? Well I like the story, but few things that happened are so irrational that only a sick mind could think of it. He should end at 3 girls max... the rest makes no sense at all.

Every girl in this anime is a s**t :D beside Kotonoha who instead is an idiot or maybe if i played the game I would learn that she also is one :D
I don't know who is dumber Makoto or Kotonoha?

Makoto doesn't care about anything beside sex he lost his mind same as Kotonoha. He was so pitiful when calling every s**t before he saw Kotonoha :D Maybe they are perfect match? Two crazy idiots ;d
Still he wouldn't become who he is if not Sekai then the rest of the girls... :d Damn I am happy I didn't met girls like them in my life :O
Thyriad-oPPailovMay 17, 2021 11:34 AM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 19, 2021 3:12 AM

Jun 2015
That ending was genuinely nerve wracking. The look in Kotonoha's eyes was so perfect

💖 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓃❣ 💖

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 💝 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 💝 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝒯𝓊𝒷𝑒 💝 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
💝 𝑀𝓎𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 💝
Jun 1, 2021 6:34 AM
Dec 2020
People like makoto have stinky pp energy and aids. Becareful folks, make sure to never interact with a makoto.
Jul 23, 2021 6:13 PM
Dec 2017
oh boy here comes the nice boat.

Aug 14, 2021 6:28 PM

Jan 2020
Makoto's quest to populate the earth is progressing nicely......he just hasn't laid his fingers on Narumi....
Aug 14, 2021 6:35 PM

Jan 2020
If only Makoto is smarter he would've slept with Kotonoha earlier while she is still chasing him...
Oct 22, 2021 5:32 PM

Jun 2020
This show's gone to shit

Makoto's became dumb for banging lots of girls and got Sekai pregnant this dude thinks he can just bang it off to forget Sekai being pregnant

Kotonoha is scarred now seeing from the eyes and now Makoto is acting all like nothing's happen and showing concern kindly go fuck yourself Makoto
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

itainteazy - Aug 2, 2007

179 by Seabury »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » School Days Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Haoji - Jul 22, 2007

136 by Seabury »»
May 12, 5:56 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Jul 13, 2007

119 by Seabury »»
May 11, 6:22 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1288 by DLboom77 »»
May 6, 3:59 PM

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece?

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

49 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.