Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 13, 2012 7:40 AM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:
Darklight0303 said:
Jeddy017 said:
Darklight0303 said:
Kanic said:

FINALLEH. You sir are 100% correct

The only reason Minerva got angry was because of Lucy's big talk how she can't lose as if they are meant to get 1st place. 7 years have passed and FT is no longer the top of the mage world. I THOUGHT that people wanted to see FT's winning streak stop and considering the 7 year gap everyone was saying that they HAVE to lose. Why the reverse behaviour? I dont get it. And considering what happened in this chapter I bet all my money on Sting kicking Natsu's ass, honestly.

1st of all the reason as to why Stin/ Rogue chase after Natsu/Gazeel has not been explained yet and the rivalry with ST seems to be intended to expand beyond the games(and considering that there is only one day left in the tourn that is pretty short-lived). But I don't expect this rivalry to begin with Natsu wiping the floor with Sting's face. Instead Natsu will lose and will propably realise that they truly aren't the top anymore(and MAYBE finally take into consideration Gildart's teachings).

Mashima is doing a great job with this arc.

Keep dreaming bub. Sting is going to get steamrolled into hell.

HA XD!Like a character can actually die in Fairy Tail.Sting & Rogue is gonna get added to Fairy Tail's friends list once all this is over.

Rogue maybe. Not sting though.

Never said they wouldnt join. Ofc they are cuz FT WILL gather all the DSes one way or another. At their first match though Natsu WILL lose. Still betting on it

Betting against it then. Meet you at the end. Also for them to join FT *which is still unlikely* there is still one major condition. Sabertooth MUST BE ANNIHILATED.
Jul 13, 2012 8:14 AM

Jul 2010
Grrrrr.. Get angry Natsu... You know you want to!

Bring out the dragon within you can clobber the Sabertooth!!!!
Jul 13, 2012 8:16 AM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:

Betting against it then. Meet you at the end. Also for them to join FT *which is still unlikely* there is still one major condition. Sabertooth MUST BE ANNIHILATED.

Will happen also, it has been brought up after the time skip that Sabertooth has been involved in illegal stuff (dont ask specific chapter i dont remember). Bottom line is simple, Mashima is trying pretty hard to make them look semi-dark guild. So yeah there is plenty of reason for them to get completely wiped out from the guild list providing the window needed for Sting and Rogue to join FT (or at the very least collaborate with them in any way) .

There was a scene with makarov contemplating about the fact that the dragon slayers ended up in FT "after all"(somewhere after wendy's joining). So Rogue AND sting will join (I dont expect them to part ways) and not just Rogue.

PS: Bet is on
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 13, 2012 8:31 AM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:
Darklight0303 said:

Will happen also, it has been brought up after the time skip that Sabertooth has been involved in illegal stuff (dont ask specific chapter i dont remember). Bottom line is simple, Mashima is trying pretty hard to make them look semi-dark guild. So yeah there is plenty of reason for them to get completely wiped out from the guild list providing the window needed for Sting and Rogue to join FT (or at the very least collaborate with them in any way) .

There was a scene with makarov contemplating about the fact that the dragon slayers ended up in FT "after all"(somewhere after wendy's joining). So Rogue AND sting will join (I dont expect them to part ways) and not just Rogue.

PS: Bet is on
That is IF they really are dragon Slayers. Thing is all the dragons are supposed to have gone in hiding the same year Igneel Metalicana and Grandine did. Also Igneel made it clear that they were to NOT interfere with humans. So then what dragons did those two really kill? All we have are their words. Not a single feat to prove their claims to be true. And before you say Rogue's motion sickness that proves nothing since even Laxus who is a fake dragon slayer with the lacryma embedded, gets motion sickness.
Darklight0303Jul 13, 2012 8:36 AM
Jul 13, 2012 8:50 AM

May 2011
Darklight0303 said:
That is IF they really are dragon Slayers. Thing is all the dragons are supposed to have gone in hiding the same year Igneel Metalicana and Grandine did. Also Igneel made it clear that they were to NOT interfere with humans. So then what dragons did those two really kill? All we have are their words. Not a single feat to prove their claims to be true. And before you say Rogue's motion sickness that proves nothing since even Laxus who is a fake dragon slayer with the lacryma embedded, gets motion sickness.

Incorrect. Mashima clearly described a first, second and third generation Dragon Slayer to us. They were trained by a dragon and have a Lacryma. What do you think the lightning/fire DS asspull for Natsu is all about? Obviously, to match him up with these 3rd gens.

Sting and Rogue are definitely above 14 years old. That's when the Dragons disappeared. I wouldn't be surprised if they're around 18-19. That means they killed their dragon at 4-5 years old (Around Wendy's age when Mystogan found her). Still sounds believable, especially if they had a high magic power and unstable mind as kids (like Ultear). They probably were traumatised and vulnerable from the event back then and haven't been guided by the right people up until now. (Looks at Sabertooth's master compared to Makarov)

No way in hell is Sting getting destroyed from the start. That's anti-climatic/anti-hype, Mashima is going to build up the hate so much more before he pleases the "majority" of the fanbase. I wouldn't be surprised at Sting destroying Natsu all the way until the last moment.
Kayaba-Jul 13, 2012 8:53 AM
Jul 13, 2012 8:53 AM

Apr 2008
-Shuda- said:
Darklight0303 said:

Incorrect. Mashima clearly described a first, second and third generation Dragon Slayer to us. They were trained by a dragon and have a Lacryma. What do you think the lightning/fire DS asspull for Natsu is all about? Obviously, to match him up with these 3rd gens.

Sting and Rogue are definitely above 14 years old. That's when the Dragons disappeared. I wouldn't be surprised if they're around 18-19. That means they killed their dragon at 4-5 years old (Around Wendy's age when Mystogan found her). Still sounds believable, especially if they had a high magic power and unstable mind as near toddlers. They probably were traumatised and vulnerable from the event back then and haven't been guided by the right people up until now. (Looks at Sabertooth's master compared to Makarov)

No way in hell is Sting getting destroyed from the start. That's anti-climatic/anti-hype, Mashima is going to build up the hate so much more before he pleases the "majority" of the fanbase. I wouldn't be surprised at Sting destroying Natsu all the way until the last moment.

Sting is going to be dumb enough to remind Natsu what happened to Lucy and then insult and mock FT abit more and then he's going to be destroyed. Typical scenario but i can't wait for it anyway.
Darklight0303Jul 13, 2012 9:09 AM
Jul 13, 2012 9:13 AM

Mar 2009
I re-read the chapter and I haven't seen even one panel with Makarov and Mavis there. Would it be wrong to think that Makarov blood is boiling now? Would Mavis be able to do something about Lucy?

As much as I hate Juvia for this chapter maybe she can still snap and do some crazy stuff with that water sphere?

If next chapter I will see people cheering on sabertooth it will be clear for me that those people were not worth saving from day one of FT. If sabertooth is cheered on i'm all happy for Zeref and Acnologia to come back and kill everyone.
Jul 13, 2012 9:17 AM

Apr 2008
SleepnDreamn said:
I re-read the chapter and I haven't seen even one panel with Makarov and Mavis there. Would it be wrong to think that Makarov blood is boiling now? Would Mavis be able to do something about Lucy?

As much as I hate Juvia for this chapter maybe she can still snap and do some crazy stuff with that water sphere?

If next chapter I will see people cheering on sabertooth it will be clear for me that those people were not worth saving from day one of FT. If sabertooth is cheered on i'm all happy for Zeref and Acnologia to come back and kill everyone.

Do you remember his reaction when he found Shadow Gear pinned to the tree in the middle of the park? His blood boiling is an UNDERSTATEMENT but he's probably going to be the one to hold back those three from just saying fuck it to the tournament and demolishing Sabertooth directly.
Jul 13, 2012 9:21 AM

Apr 2011
Darklight0303 said:

Sting is going to be dumb enough to remind Natsu what happened to Lucy and then insult and mock FT abit more and then he's going to be destroyed. Typical scenario but i can't wait for it anyway.

And because Sting is, he will probably do it or he is going to say something that will bring Natsu to a power-force(something like:''We are stronger because we killed our dragins or something like that)..And yes it's typical but I can't wait either.

Speaking of Natsu's fight....
Here a pic from Mashima's twitter:

See the backround in the top..That's Natsu as far as I can say from the grin and muffle in the panels...I don't know which chapter is it but I think is going to be 293 or 294!
Jul 13, 2012 9:26 AM

Apr 2008
Personally other than Sabertooth as a whole (excluding Rogue) the one I hate the most is fuckin Aquarius man. Someone needs to bitch slap that bitch for abandoning Lucy like that in the middle of a fight >_>
Jul 13, 2012 9:29 AM
Jul 2018
Zakeru1221 said:

because people don't like repetitive weaklings.

But weaklings are the best characters when they finally go super sayian

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Fairy Tails true plot will only be starting during/at the end of this arc. Everything before was just the introduction

Been speculating about that. So far no arc had as main theme dragons, fairies, dragon slayer's origins, etc. Now with Zeref back, all that will probably be explained.

Wouldn't it be cool if dragons like Igneel, Metalicanna and Grandine raised Dragon Slayers to actually KILL dragons? Like in the future the dragons will go on some rampage (dragon feast?) and they knowing that, raised warriors capable of killing them when the time arrives... Perhaps they do that feast every so years, and to prevent that, eons ago natsu, gajeel, wendy, etc were born (fantasia arc, natsu and gajeel are older than makarov rofl), and then put in some long sleep of sorts
removed-userJul 13, 2012 9:36 AM
Jul 13, 2012 9:37 AM

Apr 2008
SergioSource said:
Zakeru1221 said:

because people don't like repetitive weaklings.

But weaklings are the best characters when they finally go super sayian

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Fairy Tails true plot will only be starting during/at the end of this arc. Everything before was just the introduction

Been speculating about that. So far no arc had as main theme dragons, fairies, dragon slayer's origins, etc. Now with Zeref back, all that will probably be explained.

Wouldn't it be cool if dragons like Igneel, Metalicanna and Grandine raised Dragon Slayers to actually KILL dragons? Like in the future the dragons will go on some rampage (dragon feast?) and they knowing that, raised warriors capable of killing them when the time arrives... Perhaps they do that feast every so years, and to prevent that, eons ago natsu, gajeel, wendy, etc were born (fantasia arc, natsu and gajeel are older than makarov rofl), and then put in some long sleep of sorts

I doubt it. If that was the case they would have made sure the three would not get so emotionally attached to them. If anything they would have acted so that Natsu Gazille and Wendy hated them.
Jul 13, 2012 9:49 AM

Sep 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Personally other than Sabertooth as a whole (excluding Rogue) the one I hate the most is fuckin Aquarius man. Someone needs to bitch slap that bitch for abandoning Lucy like that in the middle of a fight >_>

plus Scorpio dumping that bitch since she gloat about having a boyfriend pretty much all the time shes summoned

that will wipe that smug smirk off her face
Jul 13, 2012 9:51 AM

Apr 2008
Brigandi said:
Darklight0303 said:

plus Scorpio dumping that bitch since she gloat about having a boyfriend pretty much all the time shes summoned

that will wipe that smug smirk off her face

Yes please. She needs to learn her damn place >_>
Jul 13, 2012 9:56 AM
Feb 2012
Seriously, hasn't anybody payed attention to the next chapter's title "I'm only thinking of one" ??
MY guess (and hope >w<) would be Natsu worrying to death about Lucy, but maybe I'm wrong, maybe he'll be much to busy thinking of beating the hell outta ST...dunno.

Anyway, didn't think Mashima would let Lucy lose once again, or at least this miserably...she just lost her last battle, and not without serious injuries either Even though I like her very much, I also think the story focuses a bit TOO much arounf Lucy...all the other FT members have been barely mentioned lately ><

Hope Lucy doesn't die, but that Natsu's gonna take care of her somehow or something...yeah yeah I know it's kinda impossible, but I'm a hopeless romantic NaLu fan xD

Still, great chapter, full of suspense and again full of MEGA TROLL !! X_X
Jul 13, 2012 10:25 AM
Jan 2010
Best chapter in a while, I loved to see Lucy get beat up. FINALLY, I fucking hate her....
Jul 13, 2012 10:25 AM

Apr 2008
Zilejiko said:
Best chapter in a while, I loved to see Lucy get beat up. FINALLY, I fucking hate her....

What a lovely person you are.
Jul 13, 2012 10:30 AM
Jan 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Zilejiko said:

Her magic is lame, what she says is lame "I won't betray everyone's emotions" blehh... Can't understand how ppl like her :'(
Jul 13, 2012 10:32 AM

Apr 2008
Zilejiko said:
Darklight0303 said:
Zilejiko said:

Her magic is lame, what she says is lame "I won't betray everyone's emotions" blehh... Can't understand how ppl like her :'(

All of FT chars say those lines. Stop trying to hide your baseless bias
Jul 13, 2012 10:51 AM

Jun 2011
I really cant figure out if Hiro Mashima likes Lucy or hates her, he uses her alot in good ways and major plot points and gives her funny parts but damn he can get rough with her sometimes shes been abused quite alot in this arc and it probably wont be the last time before the arc ends. Hes had her beaten pretty bad quite a few times the biggest one that comes to mind was when Gajeel kidnapped her, he beat her pretty bad before natsu got there to rescue her.

I think Hiro likes to show his love in slightly twisted ways his gf should watch her back lol
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 13, 2012 10:54 AM

Aug 2008
poor Lucy...I am expecting to see a destroyed Sabertooth. Every single one of them needs to have a painful defeat. (except Rogue)
I hope Lucy turns out to be okay...
Jul 13, 2012 11:11 AM

Sep 2011
i think Hiro has a fetish of girls getting beaten up...
Jul 13, 2012 12:12 PM

Jan 2008
FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!! You know who I mean. Oh, and Aquarius, you're a bitch too.
I sure hope that this time, there will be some development about her. Sure, the "I got a date so I'm leaving" joke was funny at times, but this time, NOT funny. Remember when Leo got his master killed? Yeah, that was a big deal. Doubt anyone would face the King for Aquarius though.

Where was I? Oh yeah, BITCH!!! I hope you have to fight a pissed of Mirajane.
Jul 13, 2012 12:32 PM

Mar 2010
Now Natsu has motivation to swoop floor with DS from Sabertooth.
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Jul 13, 2012 1:05 PM
Jul 2011
because lucy is main char, she will stands up again and again.
Jul 13, 2012 1:07 PM

Nov 2011
Brigandi said:

Feels like Toaru Majutsu no Index. loololol
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 13, 2012 1:16 PM

May 2012
DmonHiro said:
FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!! You know who I mean. Oh, and Aquarius, you're a bitch too.
I sure hope that this time, there will be some development about her. Sure, the "I got a date so I'm leaving" joke was funny at times, but this time, NOT funny. Remember when Leo got his master killed? Yeah, that was a big deal. Doubt anyone would face the King for Aquarius though.

Where was I? Oh yeah, BITCH!!! I hope you have to fight a pissed of Mirajane.

the early departure of aquarius is odd.. im sure hiro has some sort of plan in next chapter..

125 replies because lucy is beaten up... lol

Jul 13, 2012 1:19 PM

Nov 2009
that was such a more intense beating than lucy usually gets. i really hope mashima is building her up for something awesome cuz her character deserves it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2012 1:28 PM

Sep 2011
Ragix said:
Brigandi said:

Feels like Toaru Majutsu no Index. loololol

/RAGE

STOP HURTING MY BISHOUJOS
Jul 13, 2012 1:50 PM

Mar 2008
Some rage chapter this was. But I'll be disapointed if it'll be Natsu to kick Sabertooth's ass. That's just too obvious and predictable and I'm tired of him taking all the spotlight.

What I'd really want to see is Lucy reviving from that, telling them that the fight is not over and in the end kicking that whore's ass. Not gonna happen, though, she clearly passed out in the end.

DarkTemptation said:
125 replies because lucy is beaten up... lol
Everybody loves Lucy, what did you expect? :p
Jul 13, 2012 2:12 PM
Aug 2011
Lucy really should consider multi-summoning Aquarius and Scorpio.

And why does she need her keys to summon. She already proved that she doesn't need them. (Unless it has something to do with the distance)
Jul 13, 2012 2:19 PM

Jan 2008
I don't know, I think summoning two zodiac spirits together and keeping them for a fight is a little too much for Lucy. Aquarius is one of the stronger ones, so keeping her active probably uses a lot of magic. Still, I hope Scorpio breaks up with her.

On the other hand... WHERE THE FUCK WAS LEO?! What, NOW he can't summon himself?
Jul 13, 2012 2:33 PM

Oct 2010
I was afraid that Lucy would pull that ''Not gonna give up!'' crap and win with some plot power. But thankfully, she is put in her place at last. Minerva you rock!

And, why is Aquarius still being summoned? If you asked me I would have dumped that stupid spirit. Can't remember last time she was of great help...
Jul 13, 2012 2:47 PM
Feb 2012
Jeddy017 said:
HA XD!Like a character can actually die in Fairy Tail.Sting & Rogue is gonna get added to Fairy Tail's friends list once all this is over.

Hades and Zancrow :P

aelove said:
that was such a more intense beating than lucy usually gets. i really hope mashima is building her up for something awesome cuz her character deserves it

I don't think she'll be playing a big part in the next rounds to be fair...until she's used ot summon that gate lol...sad as it may sound.
Jul 13, 2012 2:54 PM

Feb 2012
Jeddy017 said:
Darklight0303 said:

For the sake of mentioning it, Simon died.
Jul 13, 2012 3:18 PM

Mar 2011
-Shuda- said:
Darklight0303 said:

(1)
That is IF they really are dragon Slayers
. Thing is all the dragons are supposed to have gone in hiding the same year Igneel Metalicana and Grandine did. Also Igneel made it clear that they were to NOT interfere with humans. So then what dragons did those two really kill? All we have are their words. Not a single feat to prove their claims to be true. And before you say Rogue's motion sickness that proves nothing since even Laxus who is a fake dragon slayer with the lacryma embedded, gets motion sickness.

(2)
Sting and Rogue are definitely above 14 years old. That's when the Dragons disappeared. I wouldn't be surprised if they're around 18-19. That means they killed their dragon at 4-5 years old (Around Wendy's age when Mystogan found her). Still sounds believable, especially if they had a high magic power and unstable mind as kids (like Ultear). They probably were traumatised and vulnerable from the event back then and haven't been guided by the right people up until now. (Looks at Sabertooth's master compared to Makarov)

(3)

(1) My answer to that is simple. After watching Igneel/Grandine meeting we can safely assume that there is not much unity between dragons. Therefore there is no reason to assume that all dragons are bounded by the same pact and that the real dragon slayers all were raised at PRECISELY the same time. No matter what is going on with the dragons we are all jumping to conclusions while we know ,practically, nothing XD

(2) That's a bit stretching. 'Sides assuming that they are ..let's say 18-20..and that dragon activity has a frequency of once every 7 years (and keeping in mind my answer to (1)) I'd say chances it all happened 7 years ago (meaning arround11-13 years old) and not 14 (I mean 4-5 years old taking down DRAGONS? Then these aguys are even more than the 10 saint wizards XD. TRULY. Even gildarts lost half his limbs against acnologia). And I consider it even more propable that 7 years ago they MET their dragons and AFTER spending some years with them they killed them(meaning my guess is that it all happened less than 5 years ago). 14 years ago is TOO MUCH.

(3)
Exactly my thinking. Plus there are too many things to be explained about rogue/sting and if they lose in the next 2 days(duration of the tournament) interest on them would decrease a lot. I expect Natsu to get some clues on them after losing and after learning the whole story will they have a rematch. FT has faced ST already twice and both times they lost, I'm expecting Mashima to have the same plan for all of FT at least for the duration of the tournament.

..Boy 7pages on the 1st day o_O
KanicJul 13, 2012 3:37 PM
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 13, 2012 3:38 PM

Apr 2008
Zhou said:
Jeddy017 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Zancrow died too. Hades too
Jul 13, 2012 3:57 PM

Feb 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Zhou said:

True that even if those were bad guys.
Jul 13, 2012 4:52 PM

Apr 2008
Zhou said:
Darklight0303 said:
Zhou said:

True that even if those were bad guys.

Sabertooth are bad guys right now though
Jul 13, 2012 4:55 PM

Mar 2009
Now that Dark Knight dude will have Lucy to himself. He can do anything he wants with her just by offering some medical support to Fairy Tail. He can give some penalty to Sabertooth making him "friend" of the Fairy Tail.

I'm mad at Mashima for treating Lucy like that but well she's at fault here too. She's weak. Her attitude to her spirits is that they are her friends. Problem is not all of them think the same about her. Aquarius being the worst of them all. She needs to get serious. Reality just took her by surprise and hit her hard.

5th day of tournament is near. I wonder what is going to happen now. Lucy has to recover and change outfit for one. Eclipse happens? Lucy snaps? Mass destruction happens?
Jul 13, 2012 5:11 PM

Feb 2012
Darklight0303 said:

And those fuckers are going to pay, I want a declaration of war next week.
Jul 13, 2012 5:30 PM

Apr 2008
Zhou said:
Darklight0303 said:

Amen. When it happens I am going to be listening to this while the pwnage takes place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlESN-ZPjgg
Jul 13, 2012 6:04 PM

Jul 2010
I love how easily my opinion of Minerva changed within this chapter.
One minute I'm drooling over her in her swimsuit.
The next minute I'm wishing that Zeref comes out nowhere and kills her in a way that makes Zancrow's death look adorable.Anywho,with Lucy barely alive,I'm guessing Yukino's the only alternative for Mr.Antagonist's plan.Also,I was shocked to see Orga act cocky that Minerva was brutalizing Lucy.He just didn't seem like the type.But oh well,Laxus already did us a favor of smacking down Raven Tail,let's hope he does the same with Orga.
Jul 13, 2012 6:08 PM

May 2008
dammit ! i was actually hoping for a Juvia vs Minerva =/. dammit Juvia stop looking at gray and concentrate on the fight!well in any case looks like a certain someone is gonna get a beatdown.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 13, 2012 6:16 PM

Mar 2011
greenmush said:
dammit ! i was actually hoping for a Juvia vs Minerva =/. dammit Juvia stop looking at gray and concentrate on the fight!well in any case looks like a certain someone is gonna get a beatdown.

But no matter how hard I try I can't think of Minerva's match-up. I mean we all know it's Orga vs Laxus there's no doub there but Minerva vs WHO?
And dont say Erza, it's Erva vs Kagura all the way.
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 13, 2012 7:09 PM

Jun 2008
Juvia is getting on my nerves, she ALWAYS loses her fights because of her obsession with Gray. C´mon Juvia, be a little more independent and focus on your team!

Poor Lucy...I feel Nakama power coming XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 13, 2012 9:28 PM

Jan 2010
Its been a while since a manga pissed me off and it wasn because of a shitty shory. I cant wait for Ezra to fuck her up and Natsu to fuck Sting up. Its already pretty much been projected that those would be the match ups.

Stupid stuck up bitch took out the weakest person competing in the games and tortured her like she was doing something amazing. Watch once she fights someone who caan fight back with a weapon she can take away its over. I hate Sabertooth more and more now.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Jul 13, 2012 9:38 PM
Sep 2010
Holy cow Lucy got destroyed, I wish Natsu would of just came in and killed her, but that wasn't gonna happen.... -__-
Jul 13, 2012 9:55 PM

Apr 2010
R.I.P. Lucy.

Darklight0303 said:
Zhou said:
Darklight0303 said:

Amen. When it happens I am going to be listening to this while the pwnage takes place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlESN-ZPjgg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2qu0Ju8Fj8
antonnJul 13, 2012 9:58 PM
Jul 13, 2012 10:21 PM

Mar 2011
LuffyVsNaruto said:
Its been a while since a manga pissed me off and it wasn because of a shitty shory. I cant wait for Ezra to fuck her up and Natsu to fuck Sting up. Its already pretty much been projected that those would be the match ups.

Actually it has been projected that Erza's match-up will be Kagura. Minerva's is yet to give us any clues as to who is her match-up. Considering her status I don't think it will be a non-S-class mage, Mirajane possibly(?), though I personally don't see it happening
-Mr.Freeman
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 310 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanic - Nov 30, 2012

82 by aoo-kun »»
May 16, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 306 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

azeriraz - Nov 1, 2012

111 by aoo-kun »»
May 16, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 302 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SilentTruth - Oct 4, 2012

105 by aoo-kun »»
May 15, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 298 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Azokrad - Sep 7, 2012

242 by aoo-kun »»
May 13, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 297 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

azeriraz - Aug 31, 2012

284 by aoo-kun »»
May 12, 10:28 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.