Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2012 9:19 AM

Sep 2010
TheRealBoyd said:
Adding on to this, Gilgamesh already had Enkidu and Ea before Fate/Zero was even written, so it's not like those Noble Phantasms were written just for this story.

Also I'm not sure what would've happened if the Reality Marble didn't collapse, but I figure Gilgamesh probably knew it would anyway.

This is the first time they have seen Ea used as an Anti-World reality ripping weapon. FSN Ea is pretty underwhelming because Gil can't be bothered to be serious. The only time it warranted it aside of this one, was in Hollow Ataraxia.

ssjokg said:
Their fight was far from boring even if it was a walk in the park for Gil.And it's not everything if you count Avalon.

You can't hide in Avalon forever. If it hadn't been a surprise element, you know how the battle would have ended. It was a once in a lifetime chance.

@Lapan:

Gilgamesh is supposed to be the more powerful Heroic Spirit (maybe with Enkidu as equal), because he IS the first legend. But he is so arrogant that he loses because of this (like against Berserker). The only time he's a true threat is when he deems someone worthy of his seriousness and respect. This is what Rider won: his respect. Had Gilgamesh toyed around, Rider would have stood a decent chance to beat him, but he won Gil over as true opponent. He was deadly serious since the start.
ThessJun 10, 2012 9:26 AM
Jun 10, 2012 9:25 AM

Jul 2007
Thess said:
TheRealBoyd said:
Adding on to this, Gilgamesh already had Enkidu and Ea before Fate/Zero was even written, so it's not like those Noble Phantasms were written just for this story.

Also I'm not sure what would've happened if the Reality Marble didn't collapse, but I figure Gilgamesh probably knew it would anyway.

This is the first time they have seen Ea used as an Anti-World reality ripping weapon. FSN Ea is pretty underwhelming because Gil can't be bothered to be serious. The only time it warranted it aside of this one, was in Hollow Ataraxia.

Which is nice and balanced. Gilgamesh's weakness is himself. he underestimates everyone to the point of no return.

ssjokg said:

Well we cant have other Nasuverse overpowered characters show up in a Heroic Spirit war.Although I would like to see Akiha,Arcueid,Ciel or Ryougi(lets not start a Ryougi vs Servants discussion) show up and fight.

Akiha most likely would not be able to do anything. Arcueid would rape and Ciel would most likely be able to be on defensive for a bit against a servant.

Ryougi would be useless, unless its the root-personality. And even then I have doubts on her capabilities of destroying effects of stuff like ea.
Jun 10, 2012 9:30 AM

Aug 2009
Fai said:
Thess said:
TheRealBoyd said:

Which is nice and balanced. Gilgamesh's weakness is himself. he underestimates everyone to the point of no return.

ssjokg said:

Well we cant have other Nasuverse overpowered characters show up in a Heroic Spirit war.Although I would like to see Akiha,Arcueid,Ciel or Ryougi(lets not start a Ryougi vs Servants discussion) show up and fight.

Akiha most likely would not be able to do anything. Arcueid would rape and Ciel would most likely be able to be on defensive for a bit against a servant.

Ryougi would be useless, unless its the root-personality. And even then I have doubts on her capabilities of destroying effects of stuff like ea.

she cant destroy Ea.I dont know about Akiha...the way her powers were explained in the VN ,in close combat she would be able to do some wounds against some servants.

Besides I said they would add some fun not win anyone.Arcueid would be awesome indeed
Jun 10, 2012 9:33 AM

Mar 2009
ssjokg said:
the "bad guy" overpowers the"good" guy.I think thats the reason.When Rider used IH against less than 100 Assassins no one had a problem.

Oh, that may actually be true. But then again it's pretty normal in this series. I mean, it was Nasu who got the great idea that the most powerful Servant should be working together with the biggest mastermind of the series, as if Gilgamesh and Kirei weren't a challenge by themselves... Talk about broken concepts.

Personally if I don't hate "bad guys" for some reasons I have no problems with them winning the fight if they are simply better than "good guys".

Oh, that would actually explain, why I felt as I felt when reading the fight we will have next episode...
Jun 10, 2012 9:41 AM

Mar 2011
Trenerka said:
Ragna92 said:
Trenerka said:
Lapan said:
There is a limit when being to owerpowered turns a fight into something boring. It being a NP that annihilates EVERYTHING just further strenghtens my point :/

Then I advise you to stay away from other Nasuverse works, since this universe is about beating haxes with even bigger hax and breaking all previously established rules for the fun of it. Fate/Zero is really low on it actually, because it was written by Gen, not Nasu.

And honestly, Ea isn't the most broken NP on this show. It's actually Avalon. Really, it's so broken it's not even funny.

They are both broken in their own way though. Avalon is broken defense and Ea is broken offense.

Nonetheless I don't see anything wrong with it. It's not like Gil uses Enuma Elish all the time. The fact that he considered Rider worthy enough is what made the battle so great.

No, Avalon is more broken since it's pretty much automatical and Ea needs short time to charge. Not much, but as UBW proved it's beatable if you are fast enough.

Besides perfect defense is always more broken than any attack that can't pierce it. And we pretty much have seen showdown between Ea and Avalon, which proved which one is more OP.

Nope. Ultimate defense vs Ultimate attack. Avalon is just a barrier, it's not like it can split heaven and earth so both are hax in their own way.
And we all know Saber & Shirou are the main characters in a game, obviously they have to win somehow, Avalon + plot armor + MC shield > EA, now I'd give you that.
Jun 10, 2012 9:44 AM

Sep 2010
Lumathy said:
Nope. Ultimate defense vs Ultimate attack. Avalon is just a barrier, it's not like it can split heaven and earth so both are hax in their own way.

Gilgamesh behaved pretty stupid in that battle. He should have Gate of Babylon'ed Saber the moment she stepped out the barrier or Enkidu'd her.
Jun 10, 2012 9:49 AM

Nov 2008
I'm gonna miss Rider, such an awesome character!!

And Sir Lancelot!! I was not expecting that.

A great episode!!
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jun 10, 2012 9:55 AM

Mar 2011
Thess said:
Lumathy said:

Gilgamesh behaved pretty stupid in that battle. He should have Gate of Babylon'ed Saber the moment she stepped out the barrier or Enkidu'd her.

Obviously villian/antagonist can't be winners in a game though so it's not like he had a chance against the plot.
Jun 10, 2012 10:05 AM

Nov 2011
Best episode yet, tbh.

Couldn't ask for a better exit for my favorite servant. But seriously Gilga is just fcking OP, ban him from the grail wars or nerf him at least :)
Jun 10, 2012 10:25 AM

May 2012
Guys seriously? Why does everybody bother guessing who would win whom, who would use what in what conditions and so on
Common that's bare stupid really
Why can't you people get over the fact that Saber killed Gilgamesh no matter how strong he was and fuck the conditions really
And why can't you get over the fact that X won Y. It's just plain stupid arguing 24/7 about that.

And why can't you get over the fact that Archer lost to Berseker in Fate/Stay Night and so on and so on this could be continued how much you want.
Just stop it and discuss the episode not the stupid stuff that does't have its purpose at all.

TheWitcherJun 10, 2012 10:28 AM
Sore Wa Himitsu Desu
Jun 10, 2012 10:33 AM

Apr 2009
Fate/zero won't be the same without Rider..

Jun 10, 2012 10:47 AM

Apr 2012
This show is rising to the highest echelons of my appreciation, easily equal in recent times to Penguindrum and Madoka. Every second Rider has been on-screen, I don't think it's put a foot wrong, and that was the perfect denoument. They've put episode after episode into development, so that spectacle was more than just spectacular. Iconic. Absolute iconic.
Jun 10, 2012 10:48 AM

Sep 2010
Lumathy said:
Obviously villian/antagonist can't be winners in a game though so it's not like he had a chance against the plot.

At least there's Fate/UC.
Jun 10, 2012 10:48 AM

Mar 2008
TheWitcher said:
Guys seriously? Why does everybody bother guessing who would win whom, who would use what in what conditions and so on
Why can't you people get over the fact that Saber killed Gilgamesh no matter how strong he was and fuck the conditions really
And why can't you get over the fact that X won Y. It's just plain stupid arguing 24/7 about that.

And why can't you get over the fact that Archer lost to Berseker in Fate/Stay Night and so on and so on this could be continued how much you want.
Just stop it and discuss the episode not the stupid stuff that does't have its purpose at all.

this is a DISCUSSION thread so everyone is free to voice their opinion, whether you like it or not - as long as it's kept in a 'respectful' manner there's nothing wrong about it..
Jun 10, 2012 10:50 AM

Mar 2009
TheWitcher said:

Um, because threads were like created to discuss stuff? And I haven't noticed any of the people who were engaged in discussion about phantasms actually butthurt, unless you saw something I missed. It was theoretical discussion all along and you know, when you make some claims it's sort of natural to give cannonical examples.

If you don't like the discussion then don't participate in it, but what you said was plain rude to people in this thread.
Jun 10, 2012 10:50 AM

Sep 2010
TheWitcher said:

Jun 10, 2012 10:51 AM

Mar 2008
Ridiculous. Gilg is God.
Jun 10, 2012 10:57 AM

May 2010
AH I knew this is gonna happened but still it pains me to see it, Rider is gone I'm going to miss that guy !!!

Jun 10, 2012 10:58 AM

Jul 2007
Thess said:
TheWitcher said:

Why are Kiritsugu's ideals idiotic?
LunarMoonJun 10, 2012 11:05 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!
Jun 10, 2012 11:00 AM

Mar 2011
Thess said:
Lumathy said:

At least there's Fate/UC.

yess,
and Gilgames will be playable in F/E CCC, I hope they don't change the villain part of his personality and made him into a nice guy though.

HogPlum said:
Ridiculous. Gilg is God.

You're close. He's 2/3 God.
Jun 10, 2012 11:06 AM

Jul 2007
LunarMoon said:

Wrong terminology. They are not

Thess said:
TheWitcher said:

TheWitcher said:

99% of nasuverse discussion is power levels and unending debate of who beats who.
Jun 10, 2012 11:13 AM

Nov 2011
LunarMoon said:
Thess said:
TheWitcher said:

Because he thinks he is Superman. If he bothered to read some Superman comics he would have realized even Superman can't save everyone. Also, his ideal is basically beauty pageantry "I wish for World Peace" kind of deal. He is basically a gifted killer with ideal and morals of a child.
The Art of Eight
Jun 10, 2012 11:17 AM

May 2009
They're going to "ruin" Saber vs Berserker, aren't they? Next episode better have some fucking despair or I'm going to be disappoint. The sound drama is amazing so why don't they just animate that.

I liked the short fight between them tough, and everything with Gil and Rider was pretty awesome.
Jun 10, 2012 11:22 AM

Oct 2011
ssjokg said:
loub31 said:
this was the best episode ... Gil was awesome ....
it was clear and expected that Rider can't defeat Gil ... he is not agile so he can't avoids his swords ... and he has not a long distance skills ... he is fighting soon from his adversary and this type of combat does not work with Gil ...

it seems that Gil is the most powerful servant ... he even didnt move from his place when he was fighting Rider ....i was exepected more from Rider but Gil Seems extraordinary .... i think no one can defeat Gil in a fair fight

If Gil stops being a so arrogant he can defeat several Servants in a single fight.
Rider's army wasnt made by random warriors.Every single one of them are Heroic Spirits.Some are more powerful than Rider himself but Rider doesnt have enough mana to share with them.The only way to beat Gil is to not let him draw Ea + not having divinity,being more than immortal
+ PIS

Someone once said that Gen made Saber take that injury from Lancer so that she wont dominate the fights......Lol what?What about Gil then?

i think there's no way to beat Gil ; if that happen and Saber or berserker beat Gill ... it will be a contradiction
Jun 10, 2012 11:23 AM

May 2012
woah, too many to quote all of you
apparently this is called Fate/Zero 2nd Season episode 10 discussions but ok, nvm
still I believe it's plain stupid to say that x would y, because the script exists for a reason and you'll never know what would have happened
and what about Kiritsugu:

And even so I'm more into Kiritsugu than Kirei, since that Kirei did nothing but jogging once and that's all. Oh yea I forgot: he acted like a snake he is and killed the priest and Tokiomi... Apparently taking Tokiomi in a fair 1 on 1 is too much for a pussy like him. That's why I will never agree with anybody saying Kirei si cooler than Kiritsugu.
Discussions, discussions, you made me, you bring it on
Sore Wa Himitsu Desu
Jun 10, 2012 11:23 AM

Nov 2011
Is this the episode with the highest 5 out of 5 poll rating yet? (89%). It's honestly the best so far for Fate/Zero, the other contenders for the title would be: Ep 5 (Saber vs Archer vs Rider vs Lancer vs Berserker) and Ep 16 (Lancer & Kayneth's death). The former is pure action, the latter has striking and emotional scenes. This ep combines the awesomeness of those two, I don't think the last 2 episodes will be able to top it, really.

Rider finally gets the spotlight and goes out with a bang. Truly fitting for the best servant of them all *BOWS TO THE REAL KING*
Jun 10, 2012 11:24 AM

Mar 2011
stAtic91 said:
They're going to "ruin" Saber vs Berserker, aren't they? Next episode better have some fucking despair or I'm going to be disappoint. The sound drama is amazing so why don't they just animate that.

I feel like they're rushing things. With all that stuff (going by the preview) going on next ep already what's left for the final ep ?
lol you like seeing Saber in despair don't you. Don't worry there's enough despair in the next 2 episodes for everyone ;)
Jun 10, 2012 11:26 AM

Jul 2007
dankickyou said:
LunarMoon said:
Thess said:
TheWitcher said:

Because he thinks he is Superman. If he bothered to read some Superman comics he would have realized even Superman can't save everyone. Also, his ideal is basically beauty pageantry "I wish for World Peace" kind of deal. He is basically a gifted killer with ideal and morals of a child.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!
Jun 10, 2012 11:28 AM

Sep 2010
dankickyou said:

He and Kirei (yeah him too since it's the basis of his existential angst) commit a huge mistake in thinking that humanity is inherently good and can actually be happy with good things and peace on earth.

When

Fai said:

Unless you have zero reading comprehension, I assume you're joking?

TheWitcher said:

ThessJun 10, 2012 11:37 AM
Jun 10, 2012 11:29 AM

Aug 2009
Lumathy said:
stAtic91 said:

I feel like they're rushing things. With all that stuff (going by the preview) going on next ep already what's left for the final ep ?
lol you like seeing Saber in despair don't you. Don't worry there's enough despair in the next 2 episodes for everyone ;)

I have no problem with Saber in general but in this ep except form being stunned that berserker is Lancelot she didnt look that desperate.In the LN she completely broke down.
Jun 10, 2012 11:43 AM

Mar 2011
ssjokg said:
Lumathy said:
stAtic91 said:

I have no problem with Saber in general but in this ep except form being stunned that berserker is Lancelot she didnt look that desperate.In the LN she completely broke down.

yah I was expecting more of her despair this episode but animation really has its limit when it comes to facial expression I guess. Well at least the fight scene was good.
Hmm if some people thought the fight this ep was "hax" I wonder what they'll say about Saber vs Berserker.
Jun 10, 2012 11:53 AM

May 2009
ssjokg said:
Lumathy said:
stAtic91 said:

I love Saber, but I still want to see her in despair. I guess I'm a bit like Gil in that I want to taste her delicious tears. I just thought that part was really great and emotional in the sound drama. We'll see how they handle it in the next episode.

And as for what's left for the final episode:
Jun 10, 2012 11:54 AM
Feb 2012
With the Rider's epic last stand, some other stuff is shadowed, like how Kariya's insanity/halucinations are "over 9000", and that gives more fuel to Lancelot... Also I think that Gen actually presented a different version of Aoi's fate, that she could be very well strangled all the way by Kariya in this adaptation (which is, if you ask me, better than to be a vegetable, well not quite, but a person who cannot sense her own actions anymore lol)
vopiJun 10, 2012 6:23 PM
Jun 10, 2012 12:07 PM

Aug 2009
Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:
Lumathy said:
stAtic91 said:

yah I was expecting more of her despair this episode but animation really has its limit when it comes to facial expression I guess. Well at least the fight scene was good.
Hmm if some people thought the fight this ep was "hax" I wonder what they'll say about Saber vs Berserker.

Saber herself admits that Lancelot
.But you know that Saber fans wont acknowledge this easily.As for showing her despair they could add some lines of her from the LN instead of using Rider's words from ep 11.
Just by adding "… Do you really hate me so much, my friend…? Even if you have become as such… Do you hate me so much, Knight of the Lake?!” they could have succeed in showing her despair even a little
ssjokgJun 12, 2012 6:11 AM
Jun 10, 2012 12:09 PM

Mar 2011
stAtic91 said:

I love Saber, but I still want to see her in despair. I guess I'm a bit like Gil in that I want to taste her delicious tears. I just thought that part was really great and emotional in the sound drama. We'll see how they handle it in the next episode.
And as for what's left for the final episode:

urrg UFOtable and their pacing problem, I hate that.
Speaking of Gil & Saber,
And the epilogue is long but not that long, if they stretch it too much it'll look like filler.
Jun 10, 2012 12:15 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Loved the fact that Berserker turned out to be Lancelot. Just watched the film 'Excalibur' the other day so I can totally picture how Lancelot could be chosen to fill the role of a Berserker.

The fight sequences were brilliant. I like how they are building up the tension for the inevitable Kiritsugu/Kirei. And Ayako Kawasumi really must be forcing those vocal chords every time Saber swings her sword. Love her work.

Only letdown this episode is how ridiculously overpowered Gilgamesh is. I mean just for the sake of dramatic tension couldn't Riders sword at least scratch his little finger? I mean Rider has been built up to be a pretty powerful and complete servant. It's almost 'Deus ex machina' the power that Gilgamesh used on him.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 10, 2012 1:08 PM

Sep 2010
AWESOMENESS.....

Archer vs Rider battle and speeches were awesome.....
Jun 10, 2012 1:20 PM

Apr 2012
Marzan said:

Only letdown this episode is how ridiculously overpowered Gilgamesh is.

This.
Jun 10, 2012 1:54 PM

Apr 2012
Marzan said:
It's almost 'Deus ex machina' the power that Gilgamesh used on him.

Well, Gilgamesh was supposed to be 2/3 divine. So that's kind of appropriate...
Jun 10, 2012 1:54 PM

Aug 2010
Damn I just read the scene in the LN and it said that Iskandar was impaled with NPs but still continued to charge as the pain was nothing more than a worthless trifle compared to the excitement of this sprint. Damn Iskandar is truly a beast. Even after being impaled by so many NPs he had continued to charge.

I think the anime should've shown that. Because in the anime only 2 NPs had hit him and the rest of them missed.
Jun 10, 2012 2:23 PM

Jan 2012
Amazing battles! Just epic! Especially Saber vs Berserker.
And I like Gilgamesh's Noble Phantasm. Have a feeling that the last battle would be Saber vs Gilgamesh.

Jun 10, 2012 2:29 PM

Apr 2012
Brego1 said:
Marzan said:

Only letdown this episode is how ridiculously overpowered Gilgamesh is.

This.
Marzan said:
Loved the fact that Berserker turned out to be Lancelot. Just watched the film 'Excalibur' the other day so I can totally picture how Lancelot could be chosen to fill the role of a Berserker.

The fight sequences were brilliant. I like how they are building up the tension for the inevitable Kiritsugu/Kirei. And Ayako Kawasumi really must be forcing those vocal chords every time Saber swings her sword. Love her work.

Only letdown this episode is how ridiculously overpowered Gilgamesh is. I mean just for the sake of dramatic tension couldn't Riders sword at least scratch his little finger? I mean Rider has been built up to be a pretty powerful and complete servant. It's almost 'Deus ex machina' the power that Gilgamesh used on him.

He had those weapons before F/Z was even written... so they aren't classified as a deus ex machina because they didn't just come out of nowhere without previous explanations.

Also...Saber vs Berserker. I'm pretty sure it has been more than 11 seconds since Berserker drew Arondight...
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 10, 2012 2:57 PM

May 2012
Thess said:

TheWitcher said:

I can't believe how stubborn you must be and you are probably a pro-Kirei person and I understand how your hatred towards Kiritsugu affects your brains cells, but I'll leave it here:

And this:
TheWitcher said:
And even so I'm more into Kiritsugu than Kirei, since that Kirei did nothing but jogging once and that's all. Oh yea I forgot: he acted like a snake he is and killed the priest and Tokiomi... Apparently taking Tokiomi in a fair 1 on 1 is too much for a pussy like him. That's why I will never agree with anybody saying Kirei si cooler than Kiritsugu.

Also

And then Kiritsugu ignores Kirei and that one feels utterly humiliated. Wonder who wins who
Sore Wa Himitsu Desu
Jun 10, 2012 3:05 PM

Apr 2012
TheWitcher said:
Thess said:

TheWitcher said:

I can't believe how stubborn you must be and you are probably a pro-Kirei person and I understand how your hatred towards Kiritsugu affects your brains cells, but I'll leave it here:

And this:
TheWitcher said:

Also

And then Kiritsugu ignores Kirei and that one feels utterly humiliated. Wonder who wins who

Maybe you should read the complete novel instead of using parts of it taken out of context and LOLZ wiki.
In terms of that fight:

In terms of survival: Kirei outlives Kiritsugu
In terms of wishes: Kirei gets his granted
In terms of ideologies: F/SN and F/Z throws a massive load of shit in Kiritsugu's direction
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 10, 2012 3:06 PM
Feb 2012
Yeah, he had to die, that was obvious, but, oh well, they're all dead anyways, even Gilgamesh. they're just ghosts.

Rider went back to heaven :"(.

So basically , this show will have no conclusion because of FSN?
Jun 10, 2012 3:12 PM

Aug 2009
NNick said:
Yeah, he had to die, that was obvious, but, oh well, they're all dead anyways, even Gilgamesh. they're just ghosts.

Well the story of the 4th war or as others would say, Kiritsugu's fight end in FZ so no need to watch FSN(5th war) if you dont want to.
Jun 10, 2012 3:13 PM

Mar 2009
TheWitcher said:

And this:
TheWitcher said:

So he basically won, because he was bastardly enough to

GREAT moral victory for our protagonist if I may say so....

And Kirei didn't play fair with Tokiomi because Tokiomi knew too damn well he stood no chance against experienced Executor and would have forced Gilgamesh to defeat Kirei. So Kirei simply prevented him from doing so. And what priest killing are you talking about? Risei? He was killed by Kayneth.
Jun 10, 2012 3:20 PM
Feb 2012
ssjokg said:
NNick said:

Well the story of the 4th war or as others would say, Kiritsugu's fight end in FZ so no need to watch FSN(5th war) if you dont want to.

I haven't seen FSN, only last battle between Saber and Gilgamesh.
Jun 10, 2012 3:20 PM

Mar 2012
Great episode for me. Lol @ Waver's battle cry. Waver and Rider had a great relationship and it's hard not to feel bad for Waver at the end of the episode.

When they started talking about Berserker's true identity in this episode, I had a feeling it would be Lancelot and sure enough it was. I wonder if Saber would try to defeat him by getting him to remember his past.
Jun 10, 2012 3:22 PM

Aug 2009
NNick said:
ssjokg said:
NNick said:

I haven't seen FSN, only last battle between Saber and Gilgamesh.

Except the characters that survive the 4th war and Saber that is summoned again I wouldnt say that you have to watch it to reach a conclusion for FZ.Unless you want to watch it of course.Or even better read the VN

Trenerka said:
TheWitcher said:

And this:
TheWitcher said:

So he basically won, because he was bastardly enough to

GREAT moral victory for our protagonist if I may say so....

And Kirei didn't play fair with Tokiomi because Tokiomi knew too damn well he stood no chance against experienced Executor and would have forced Gilgamesh to defeat Kirei. So Kirei simply prevented him from doing so. And what priest killing are you talking about? Risei? He was killed by Kayneth.

I should add that Kirei indeed IS cooler than Kiritsugu.It is the ugly truth for those of us that hate Kirei and have some sympathy for Kerry.
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 28, 2012

585 by goodwake »»
Mar 9, 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.