Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Persona 4
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 1, 2012 2:38 PM
Apr 2012
For the most part it's only if you as the MC choose to initiate it. For Chie, Yukiko, Rise and Naoto, you can either be really good friends or have a romance (with all of them at once if you wanted) as you improve your bonds with them via Social Links.

As far as the main story goes there's never a clear winner, though Rise still has her major crush on Yu and I suppose the most hinted is Yukiko, though it's pretty obvious Naoto has a crush on Yu whether you romance with her or not.

I'm a Chie fan myself.
Apr 1, 2012 6:00 PM

Feb 2010
They did adachi some justice by adding missing dialogue.

I wanted adachi to win :(
VanisherApr 1, 2012 6:04 PM
Apr 1, 2012 6:05 PM

Aug 2011
i liked how everybody in the end is like !? when nanako said im going to marry you but only kuma is just only with a question mark ?
Apr 1, 2012 6:13 PM
Dec 2007
HunterHearts said:
i liked how everybody in the end is like !? when nanako said im going to marry you but only kuma is just only with a question mark ?
Kuma liked to joke about "scoring" with girls but for all his romancing skills (which he picked up from tv apparently) he's pure-hearted, mostly. FOr a moment I thought they weren't going to add the Nanako confession...apparently all MC's earn some loli love.

Apr 1, 2012 7:35 PM

Jan 2011
So they derped about everything in the whole season, but I'll give the credits.

7/7.

Jokes aside, Persona could have a better adaptation, even if I stick with this one, things just won't be as they would. Now more 5 months for True Ending.
Apr 2, 2012 1:03 AM

Feb 2012
Miya_F_Exia said:
Oh, I agree with you. I was just making a reference to Hiimdaisy's comic because when you said that the first thing that I thought was him screaming that lol

But yeah, I'm with you in Yosuke being the "best pal" only. That's one of the reasons I was so pissed off with the Yosuke from the tv series.

Oh yeah. lol, it's been a long time since I read the guy's P4 parody. Should check it out later. Yosuke's line that I could still remember well is: "DUUUUDDEEEEE!!!!"

And yeah, as stated by Deardrop above, there're 4 GIRLS! 4 GODDAMN GIRL to be chosen. Why the animation should ended like that. I just cannot accept it at all.

Deardrops said:
???? they adapted from the game very well? You clearly haven't played the game.
Kanji's arc and the last episode alone are enough to disappoint many of the fans.
Not to mention the pointless and stupid yaoi jokes they threw in and are expecting us to laugh at them while they could have easily animated the True end instead.

Okay, if you asks me I'm also going to say that the animation had insert so many uneeded jokes and gayish thing or hints. I know the purpose to make a lot of fangirls squeeing and maybe could give us some laugh, I understand. The animation was great, it was ungodly drawn, and they really catch the teenager's life and problems.

But the fans is NOT ONLY the girls. I'm a guy, and goddamn straight. WHY they could not end it as neutral as ever. If the CHICKS were not chosen by Yu, why did they gives Yosuke so many hints? Darn it. I learnt if this case is like the close relation between commander and lieutenant or whatever you liked to say, but Yu is a straight guy who loves to help people. It's just irrelevant if they end it up with that bromance major hints while not paying attention to the four girls.

People says Chie and Yukiko is a lesbian. Or Naoto is too oblivious with love. Or even more, Rise is too hyperactive. But they're girls. Girls have things.

Man, give 'em a break.

Yukiko and Chie was a close friend since they were kids, heck toddlers even if I not mistaken it. So their bond is WAY CLOSER than Yu and Yosuke. So that was acceptable if sometimes they forgot the guy, and enjoying their time together. The scene that make them blush when Yu's sparing time with them could show us that they were a total straight girls.

Naoto is a detective. And her life is way too far from something like love relationship. She even didn't have too many friends, either. And she also a feminist from the way I see. She just cannot yet accepted herself as a she, but he respect a man, such as her butler, Yakushiji and his granpa Shirogane. And Dojima as well. CMIIW.

And Rise is an idol. She's freakin idol from JAPAN. Japan, yes Japan. Did I mention Japan? You know what I meant then.
It's her job to keep smiling and cheerful, and hyperactive. It's her duty to keep guy or might be girls to keep loving and adores her. Little hyperactive might be troublesome, but it just can't be helped.

So yeah, if you ask me the relation between our commander and lieutenant are common. The guy from the other city, come to rural area and met with guy from another city as well. If it's about best pal more than anything, I could accept it. Yes, we guy might have a best of the best pal where we would safely sharing shit about life. But more than that, when you see Yosuke's face blush seeing 'YUKO' at Yasogami's Bunkasai, lol, it was just wasting time and totally unneeded. And that gayish's face in this episode, I-just-skipped-it. Talk about FANSERVICE yo!

Kanji is manlier made in the animation, eventhough Yosuke teased him a queer, but look who's talking now.

Moreover, I'm cool with Yosuke. He's a nice guy in his own term.

Trivial things, it's the second chance Yu was embraced by Yosuke's Persona...
The animation, I thought, let us the fanboys down. Harshly, dude. Is that a hint for you as well. Lol. I think the shippers' answer is a yes.

Aside the gayish damn thing, I want to talk about Adachi a little more.

I understand Adachi is the wrong guy here. But I can't help besides agree with him for the second time since the game that the world sometimes truly filled with shit that you maybe loved to see them disappear. What? Even if you said you are the most normal person, you might ever think that someone is make you sick, or you have tired with him or her. Or the life itself. Or the politic? Or your social life?
Not to mention it is about the god. For the man who search for truth in life, it might be hard for them to accept the existence of god and fairness. Again, sometimes life is a hard choice. You didn't asked for it, but it was given to you...

I CAN'T BLAME ADACHI. It's a choice. Life is a choice... I just can't agree more than that.

Just wanted to voice my thought. It's last episode, so yeah I suppose it's okay to put it in here :)
Azure-kunApr 2, 2012 1:18 AM
Apr 2, 2012 2:00 AM

Mar 2012
It was definitely worth watching...actually helped me played through the game since Naoto's arc...

The only thing that disappointed me was
1.Y U NO Izanagi no Okami??!!
2.Yu didn't create a romantic relationship with any of the girls...
Its 420 out there somewhere.

Apr 2, 2012 5:07 AM

Aug 2010
Oh wow, what a clichéd, uninspired and rushed closure. It has been some time since I disliked an ending this much. 2/5.

I wish that this would have been a simple comedy about Yuutachi, it really shined when it came to making me laugh. Everything else however...the fights were uninteresting and the strength of every individual and their power depended on the plot, if they had to lose, they lost, if they had to win they powered up. We got to witness the characters dealing with their problems before we could even know them and establish an emotional attachment. 6/10.

Ps: However, the sneak-peek seemed promising.
Apr 2, 2012 6:19 AM

Jun 2011
Kinda disappointing ending I expected it to be the "True Good Ending".

Oh well they must show a OVA or something.
Apr 2, 2012 6:27 AM
Dec 2007
ArmorKingRulez said:
It was definitely worth watching...actually helped me played through the game since Naoto's arc...

Because Izanagi no Okami is unlocked by the bloody thing you got at the very end by Igor. He can'y unlock it before that.

Apr 2, 2012 9:53 AM

Jan 2010
Well, it wasn't a bad adaptation...
It could have been much better, of course. It lacked focus, the pacing was a disaster and the characters were a little over the top, but it was fun.
I would give it a 6/10 if I hadn't played the game, but since I did and I'm biased towards it, I'll rate it a 7.

And I don't know if P3 would be that much better if it were adapted either. I mean, I like the game a lot(slightly less than I liked P4), but I don't see it working very well as an anime. At least not until the very end. The plot is even more slow paced, there are those HUGE periods of time where nothing really happens and the story only picks up in the last few months of the game. The visits to Tartarus weren't really "plot relevant" since you only went there to fight the bosses and reach the next barricade, so that would also be kind of difficult to adapt well in an anime(if they already did a poor job with P4's dungeons...). It would be "monster of the month" for quite a long time with some story segments here and there and a lot of social linking. I honestly don't know if that would translate very well into anime form.
YunoleffApr 2, 2012 9:56 AM
Apr 2, 2012 12:03 PM

May 2008
What the heck does "AMNOSG LENS" mean? An abbrivation of Ameno-sagiri Lenses or something?

The episode was kind of rushed, as are a lot of episodes. The whole fit of Adachi was over exaggerated it and he was reduced to a whiny 1-dimensional villain, especially with him getting scared of MC at the end.

7/10
KupopopoApr 2, 2012 12:13 PM
Apr 2, 2012 4:12 PM
Jul 2018
Liked it alot. Not enough to make me play (specialy since I can't afford to spend more time in rpgs for now) but yeah was fun. Looking forward for the true ending

Oh and if I was Yuu I'd be crying my ass off on that train ;(
Apr 2, 2012 5:48 PM
Apr 2012
Lynx_7 said:
And I don't know if P3 would be that much better if it were adapted either. I mean, I like the game a lot(slightly less than I liked P4), but I don't see it working very well as an anime. At least not until the very end. The plot is even more slow paced, there are those HUGE periods of time where nothing really happens and the story only picks up in the last few months of the game. The visits to Tartarus weren't really "plot relevant" since you only went there to fight the bosses and reach the next barricade, so that would also be kind of difficult to adapt well in an anime(if they already did a poor job with P4's dungeons...). It would be "monster of the month" for quite a long time with some story segments here and there and a lot of social linking. I honestly don't know if that would translate very well into anime form.

I'd actually say the lack of an overbearing plot would make a P3 adaptation the perfect candidate. The writers can input their own ideas and aren't so forced to rush through the plot like what happened in P4. "Less is more" fits well with this.
Apr 2, 2012 9:39 PM

Jan 2010
HeroMystic said:

I'd actually say the lack of an overbearing plot would make a P3 adaptation the perfect candidate. The writers can input their own ideas and aren't so forced to rush through the plot like what happened in P4. "Less is more" fits well with this.

But the problem with P4 wasn't having to follow the plot, that alone could have been done rather nicely with 25 episodes(I'm not saying the pacing would be perfect, but it would surely be better than what we have now), just focusing on the events, the main characters SL and, you know, just the important stuff generally... It was the obsession of including every damn single Social Link from the game that screwed the pacing. That's why things like that have to be adapted, and not just crammed in just for the sake of having it. I wouldn't have minded if they just focused on the party's social link + Nanako and Dojima(with a better pacing, spreading it throughout the whole series, and not just cramming it in 1 episode) and left the other characters as minor cameo appearances. Maybe even some ovas for some of the fan favorites later on. Trying to cover EVERYTHING from over 80 hours of gameplay with only 25 episodes was a mistake if you ask me. The direction of the series was also not very good. And then there was the QUALITY animation.

If P3 were to get an adaptation made by the same crew behind this one, I wouldn't have many expectations for it because it would probably end up just as rushed, but with even less story until the last stretch of the anime. However, if it were made by a top notch team, then yeah, it could have a lot of potential, but then again this also applies to P4 and almost every other rpg with a good story really.
YunoleffApr 2, 2012 9:51 PM
Apr 3, 2012 10:36 AM
Nov 2010
Good anime, it got especially interesting towards the end... I'm wondering what the "true end" is... This seemed like end to me...
Apr 3, 2012 12:53 PM

Oct 2011
Mr Director did it again, just like he did with Angel Beats end...
/cries
I am the Marshmallow of Justice
Platinum is my body and Disco in my blood
I have created over 9000 Platinum toothbrushes
Unknown to Ghosts, Nor known to Demons
Have withstood Vampires, Phoenix & Bee to create many Parodies
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, Unlimited Platinum Works!
Apr 4, 2012 1:40 AM

Jan 2009
Finally got around to finishing it. Long post incoming :)

1st and foremost everyone. If it gets people interested in the games (to the people who posted that in this thread <3) its a success. So in that sense, I hope non-gamers enjoyed it. Its all a giant marketing campaign to stall for P5 anyway ;D.

I liked the ending. Flashy and had an epic finish. And yes, I can forgive the gigantic plot holes cause Ive played the game/true end coming up. What I didn't like in the game was, noone had a legitimate argument against Adachi. I found myself sympathizing alot more with his views on reality. Yuu and the rest just go..."your a criminal! your wrong!" but the fight made up for it in game and anime.

They tried to grasp the feel of the game, and they did a fantastic job with the social links, flashy battles, fanservice and comedy. But I seriously think the formula of P3/4 is unadapatable. Hard to condense everything into a linear plotline. B/c P3/4 emphasize freedom and SOL so much, while including a storyline. Too much to cover in 25 eps.

My dream would be a P3 anime. But like someone pointed out. Monthly Shadows would be pretty iffy. Although Id still love one T_T. Minato come back to us~

Some episodes were planned well and had a good flow to it. Others had horrible animation and were really rushed. I felt really anxious throughout watching this -_-;; I really wanted non-gamers to be interested in P4, so I was wondering if this made any sense to them at all.

All in all, a giant package of fanservice for fans, with a decent attempt at an adaption that ultimately results in just...fanservice really. I enjoyed it for what it is. Wasn't that good, but as a fan of the game and the series. I can overlook a few things b/c of a decent attempt at least. Mostly because -_- V

One thing's for sure, this is a HELL of alot better than that unspeakable mess known as Trinity Soul

Looking forward to true end. And Im maining Aigis and Yu in P4:A >:D. Please gives us the other P3 charas as DLC T_T epecially Minato.
Apr 4, 2012 8:48 PM

Mar 2009
Those who said the True Ending would show up in the form of an OVA totally called it. I just wish the episode had hinted more at the True Ending than the crystal orb at the end. I guess I'll have to patiently wait until August to see that epic show down. At least when the DVDs/BDs are eventually released in the US the inclusion of said OVA won't be a problem.

As for the episode I really enjoyed it. I never liked Adachi, so to see him whine after the Investigation Team refuted all of his points was satisfying. I also figured everyone's Personae would evolve together at some point (though I thought it would be with the True Ending, not here) so I wasn't surprised. To see Yu summon Lucifer, now that was bad ass.

I'm a fan of Persona 4, so I really enjoyed this adaptation. It was refreshingly faithful and the production crew did a decent job of adapting it from a video game to an anime. The only downsides would be how rushed the story was in a lot of places and the low quality animation. Oh, and having to wait about four months for the OVA at this point as well. At this point I'm wondering if the OVA or Persona 4: Arena will come first. And if that was on purpose since the console release of that is worldwide-- or at least I think it is... Meh, whatever.

I give this series a personal score of 8/10. Though if I had to be a tad more objective (ie, not as a gushing fan of P4 but as just an anime fan) I'd give the series a 7/10. If you're a fan just wanting a mostly faithful adaptation that doesn't go off the rails P4A is satisfying. For everyone else, the series may be hit or miss with the slice-of-life/humor carrying the most of the series.
Apr 5, 2012 12:41 AM

Oct 2009
Oh god, there's a glimpse of fighting Margret as the last boss in the after credits. I can't wait to see how it is played in the anime. Kind of annoyed he didn't pick any of the girls though. =(
Apr 5, 2012 2:21 PM

Aug 2008
Everyone is complaining about Izanagi no Okami but I just wanted to see Jack Frost u.u

And we have to wait 'till August for the True Ending? Not fair~ ;_;

8/10.

Apr 6, 2012 6:07 AM

Feb 2012
Loved the true ending!! But i wish that the series wouldn't end just yet. I will miss seeing yosuke being his goofy but rebellious self and Kanji trying to figure out whether or not he is gay. And the girls and kuma, they were great!

But most of all i am gonna miss seeing Yu! Now i really wanna play the game!!!
I'm a Mangaka in training watch me as i make my way to the top!!

Wanted: A sensei to teach me and push me in the right direction for being a mangaka
Apr 6, 2012 6:23 AM

Apr 2011
uhh, hello guys :) is Persona 4 any good?? I've been hesitating to watch this anime :|

I read the comments above and most of it were positive comments so.. I guess it's worth watching then??..
Apr 7, 2012 7:58 AM

Feb 2012
akira25ysai said:
uhh, hello guys :) is Persona 4 any good?? I've been hesitating to watch this anime :|

I read the comments above and most of it were positive comments so.. I guess it's worth watching then??..

Yup2, as Deardrops stated the game is far more better, and will give you more feeling into it. I don't which one should you enjoy first; the anime adaptation or the game one? But I suppose you should try the anime, and then play the game for good. That's better.
Apr 7, 2012 11:25 AM
Jul 2011
Leon-Gun said:
ArmorKingRulez said:

Because Izanagi no Okami is unlocked by the bloody thing you got at the very end by Igor. He can'y unlock it before that.

XD realy, thanks man. now i have the clue to follow the true ending.

:( i've lost my p4 game dvd.
Apr 7, 2012 10:54 PM
Dec 2008
man this series has been great
i loved and really enjoyed this series
i think the characters, as well as a decent story and animation, made the entire series a very nice show.
cant wait for the true end ova
10/10
Apr 8, 2012 2:17 PM
Oct 2010
No Izanagi-No-Ookami..? But other than that, a great final of a great series~ I'd give this 9/10, since the animation was kinda wibbly wobbly, but since I know how hard the animators and artists worked on it -and for the sake of the game- it takes 10/10 from me.

Now all we had to do is waiting for the OVA, I bet Izanagi-No-Ookami will appear this time.
Apr 9, 2012 11:07 AM

Jun 2008
lol the classic no romantic interest ending. I think I have no reason to finish this show with that and also the lack of the "true ending" (I'm actually at episode 18 or something). I have played the game so I know what will happen so it's not really spoiling anything. But man, no romantic interest? Are they trying to piss off every fans in an attempt to not start fan wars on the romantic interests?

I went along with Yukiko I think. I have a thing for long hair girls (other than Risette). :[
Apr 9, 2012 9:49 PM
Dec 2007
Tachii said:
lol the classic no romantic interest ending. I think I have no reason to finish this show with that and also the lack of the "true ending" (I'm actually at episode 18 or something). I have played the game so I know what will happen so it's not really spoiling anything. But man, no romantic interest? Are they trying to piss off every fans in an attempt to not start fan wars on the romantic interests?

I went along with Yukiko I think. I have a thing for long hair girls (other than Risette). :[
What's the point of even pairing him up with someone. He leaves at the end of the semester. There's no forever and ever for that couple, in the short term at least.

Apr 10, 2012 9:00 AM

Apr 2010
Pairing MC with another girl would make them canon, and since the game doesn't have an official pairing, I don't see why the anime should.

It was a no girl end because a girl end could displease fans of other pairings.
Apr 10, 2012 10:06 AM

Jun 2008
Leon-Gun said:
Tachii said:

What's the point of even pairing him up with someone. He leaves at the end of the semester. There's no forever and ever for that couple, in the short term at least.
True dat, I suppose.

I have all the episodes on my computer, maybe I'll watch it when I get bored of games and exams, for now.
Apr 10, 2012 12:20 PM
Oct 2010
Awesome episode. I can't wait for August to see the True Ending. It'd be nice if Sentai picked that up when they release their DVDs of the show. ::crosses fingers::

I was wondering, does anyone know what the name of the song playing during the Ameno-sagiri battle? I'm pretty sure I don't remember it in the game's soundtrack...
Apr 24, 2012 9:31 AM

May 2010
I didn't find the last few episodes to be enjoyable. The episode was cliche but at least the music somewhat uplifts the scenes.

Overall, the series was decent. Enjoyed some parts of it. 7/10
StormViruzApr 25, 2012 10:45 AM
Apr 27, 2012 10:30 AM
Oct 2008
Does anyone know the name of the insert song that played when Yuu defeats Ameno Sagiri?
May 1, 2012 1:21 PM
Jun 2011
Zombie_Takashi said:
Does anyone know the name of the insert song that played when Yuu defeats Ameno Sagiri?

Its most likely Anime-only
Just wait for the Full Soundtrack of the BDs
The Full version of Key Plus Words and The Way of Memories released just now
May 2, 2012 12:05 AM

Nov 2007
I guess there is going to a be a true ending? I found this very unsatisfying.

I hated Nanako coming back to life.

So uh ... he doesn't get with anyone (no couples), he just leaves, and uh forgives Adachi? really? THE MURDERER? Please tell me he at least went to jail? They were going to kill Nanatame, but they forgive the real killer easily? They didn't even tell us what happened to him.

It went from fighting to the crooked cop, to some big eyeball thing, to oh hey he's leaving. that felt really rushed and shitty.

overall it was decent, but these last few eps made me think only decent and not good. a 6 at best for something that could have been a lot better.
May 2, 2012 12:23 PM
Jun 2011
mystik said:

So uh ... he doesn't get with anyone (no couples), he just leaves, and uh forgives Adachi? really? THE MURDERER? Please tell me he at least went to jail? They were going to kill Nanatame, but they forgive the real killer easily? They didn't even tell us what happened to him.

It went from fighting to the crooked cop, to some big eyeball thing, to oh hey he's leaving. that felt really rushed and shitty.

overall it was decent, but these last few eps made me think only decent and not good. a 6 at best for something that could have been a lot better.

Well thats how the Story goes if you took the Normal Route
everything will be explained in the True Ending
Like how Yu , Namatame and Adachi had those Powers
or who the TRUE Mastermind behind everything is
Just my 2 cents
May 2, 2012 1:16 PM
Dec 2007
DarkRoy said:
mystik said:

Well thats how the Story goes if you took the Normal Route
everything will be explained in the True Ending
Like how Yu , Namatame and Adachi had those Powers
or who the TRUE Mastermind behind everything is
Just my 2 cents
He was sent to jail, they just didn't animate anything of the epilogue besides the very end.

May 2, 2012 4:56 PM

Jun 2008
I knew someone was gonna complain about Nanako's death.

It did look pretty bad. If memory serves me in the game they got pissed so they went to confront Naratame. MEANWHILE Teddy was having his self-doubt issues and it was the promise he made with Nanoko that pretty much saved both of them. The timing was a bit off in the anime, imo.

Anyways I don't like the idea of making an entire movie or OVA for the "true" ending. Then again I was kinda disappointed the same way when I played the game too. Although it did explain a bit more stuff you needed to do the right sequence of events to get it. I remember looking at a guide for it. >_>'

Not sure about these criticisms about being rushed in the end. I thought it was okay. If anything it felt like there was a bit too much time with Adachi's emo rant, but lol, Lucifer was pretty sick. I think people just feel it was quicker since it's not like the game where you can read the text at your own leisure to understand the revelations happening on screen.

Think Ima give it a 7. It's a decent adaptation.
TachiiMay 2, 2012 5:00 PM
May 11, 2012 4:53 PM
Jan 2012
ok, so i've been looking for hours now and can't find anything

what is the title of the song(insert) in this episode, the one played where the personas are transforming or when lucifer is summoned?-.-
May 13, 2012 7:12 AM

Jan 2011
Apparently I forgot watching the last episode, it's been sitting there for a month.
Nice final episode, although the battle made the durp.
So, the OVA will be the 'true' ending? I hope I didn't forget P4 when it comes out, because I want to watch it.
The show had a unique animation style, which looked strange at times.
It was repetitive, but a lot of fun to watch.
I'll give it a 7.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 25, 2012 9:51 PM

Oct 2007
It looks like I'll either have to play the game, or wait for the OVA/"True Ending" to find out what the Velvet room is? =_=;

As the anime itself, I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would :(
May 25, 2012 9:57 PM

Jun 2008
lolyeah, I would imagine the velvet room made absolutely no sense for those who didn't play the game.

Briefly it's just the location for you to fuse personas. Usually there's some brief commentary between Margaret about your progress on your collection of personas, social links, and stuff.

Some more information here:
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Igor
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/The_Velvet_Room

It's kind of like a staple in the Persona series.
May 25, 2012 10:57 PM
Dec 2007
iLove3P said:
It looks like I'll either have to play the game, or wait for the OVA/"True Ending" to find out what the Velvet room is? =_=;

As the anime itself, I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would :(
Tachii said:
lolyeah, I would imagine the velvet room made absolutely no sense for those who didn't play the game.

Briefly it's just the location for you to fuse personas. Usually there's some brief commentary between Margaret about your progress on your collection of personas, social links, and stuff.

Some more information here:
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Igor
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/The_Velvet_Room

It's kind of like a staple in the Persona series.
That and it changes depending on who the hero is to reflect that person's inner heart and conflict. In here the whole theme was "traversing through the veil of lies to reach the truth" so the Velvet Room is literally a limousine traversing a dense fog. You may remember they show you the outisde of the limousine once at the very start of the anime (same place than in the game).

May 28, 2012 1:47 AM

Mar 2010
5:20pm 28th may 2012 , hahaha i cannot believe i just clicked the last episode...i dont know what is this feeling ...its very stirred and mixed up ..it feels awesome to watch this awesome anime but i still felt something like dissappointing .. I want more of this series .. haha what am i talking about .. this anime really dear , i feel sad as well . bahhhhhh i dont know what im feeling .. going to play the game soon , and looking forward for this upcoming true-end episode on this august!
oh by the way , 10/10 from me , I ENJOYED VERY MUCH OF EVERY EPISODE IN THIS SERIES.
None of the episode bored me , as someone who have yet play the game ..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2012 11:14 PM

Jun 2012
Sebastian333 said:
5:20pm 28th may 2012 , hahaha i cannot believe i just clicked the last episode...i dont know what is this feeling ...its very stirred and mixed up ..it feels awesome to watch this awesome anime but i still felt something like dissappointing .. I want more of this series .. haha what am i talking about .. this anime really dear , i feel sad as well . bahhhhhh i dont know what im feeling .. going to play the game soon , and looking forward for this upcoming true-end episode on this august!
oh by the way , 10/10 from me , I ENJOYED VERY MUCH OF EVERY EPISODE IN THIS SERIES.
None of the episode bored me , as someone who have yet play the game ..

Personally, I found the game to be much more enjoyable than the anime (but both were amazing). If you have a PS2, BUY THE GAME!!! You'll definitely enjoy every bit of it. I remember finishing the game after a good month and then wanting to do the whole thing again.
Jun 12, 2012 7:10 PM

Jun 2008
Well it's a game, more interaction, more freedom to do what you want to do. The game had a solid 20-40 hour game with a decent story (rare in games) and good character development (another rarity). Plus, the gameplay (combat + fusing) was really addictive as well. Some stuff were left out with the anime and you can see they're just trying to fit in everything in there as much as possible (1 episode for 3 social links? lol) It was a decent adaptation but a mediocre anime at best for me.
Jun 13, 2012 1:40 AM

Sep 2011
Average ending. Wasn't good, but wasn't bad either. Yuu beat Adachi way too easily, but thank god that wasn't the end to the battle. No like seriously, thank god.

Anyways, fun watch overall, I enjoyed it. :)
Jul 4, 2012 7:13 PM

Jan 2008
I was wondering when he was gonna use something better than Izanagi, although i haven't played the game and thus aren't quite sure of the battle mechanics, to me it seemed like he was trying to take down the last boss with something like a rusted short-sword or lvl 1 fireball. Sure, it would have been much less dramatic if he just used something better from the start, but it just feels so stupid when characters totally forget about their awesome powers until they almost get killed.
Jul 22, 2012 7:11 PM

Jan 2012
Wow, Margaret betrayal?

Amazing last 4 episodes though, I just wish the whole series was as good as those episodes.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 5, 2012

105 by zodismegalame »»
Jan 27, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 9, 2012

72 by NN010 »»
Nov 18, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2012

112 by NN010 »»
Nov 11, 2023 6:51 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

120 by Delphantasist »»
Nov 3, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Favorite Character?

JunkAccount101 - Dec 28, 2015

12 by superstaff »»
Sep 3, 2023 4:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.