Forum Settings
Forums
Another
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2012 3:27 PM

Jul 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
the extra one is revealed its

one chap left
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/lostfallstar&sclick=1][/
Mar 23, 2012 4:00 PM

Jun 2010
Once they said it was her, I couldn't think straight. I have to read this again just to know what happened. But It's unbelieveable that she is the dead one. Now that I think about it, the signs were all there. It's just crazy and now he has to end the curse once and for all.

Mar 23, 2012 9:15 PM

Jun 2009
The signs did point to her the entire time. Strange how I never considered her for even a moment. Somehow, I expect another twist to happen.
[/center]
Mar 23, 2012 9:20 PM

Feb 2012
I guessed it since chapter 11, but i wish i would've been wrong. It is such a sad ending. I feel, like i need to lament her.
In 9/10 cases, the worst thing about an anime is its fandom.
Mar 23, 2012 9:44 PM
Jan 2012
So.. Aunt Reiko?.. I thought it could be her.. but.. well, I don't know, I always thought that it could be her, but I thought that it would be a student or something.. well.. it's sad.. very sad.. don't know what to say.. I thought it was Mochizuki or Akazawa.. how will the last anime episode be? Cause.. I mean, she is Mikami-sensei.. and in the anime, Mikami-sensei is already dead.. so many questions D:
@edit wait.. mikami isn't reiko.. at least in the anime.. I'm not getting this.. I'm so confused.. and.. aunt reiko didn't go to the camp in the anime, did she?
I think the anime is going to have a different ending (since the ENTIRE anime is different from the manga)
esistmirMar 23, 2012 9:50 PM
Mar 23, 2012 11:04 PM

Apr 2011
was not expecting Aunt Reiko !!!
AHH.
one more chapter left !
Mar 24, 2012 1:19 AM

Nov 2011
esistmir said:
So.. Aunt Reiko?.. I thought it could be her.. but.. well, I don't know, I always thought that it could be her, but I thought that it would be a student or something.. well.. it's sad.. very sad.. don't know what to say.. I thought it was Mochizuki or Akazawa.. how will the last anime episode be? Cause.. I mean, she is Mikami-sensei.. and in the anime, Mikami-sensei is already dead.. so many questions D:
@edit wait.. mikami isn't reiko.. at least in the anime.. I'm not getting this.. I'm so confused.. and.. aunt reiko didn't go to the camp in the anime, did she?
I think the anime is going to have a different ending (since the ENTIRE anime is different from the manga)

yeah true, i'm confused as well and i thought that the extra one has to be a student so wtfwftwft? and that's why sometimes i hate the anime cuz they mess up the whole story
Mar 24, 2012 3:22 AM

Feb 2012
I had absolutely no idea who the dead one could be, heck did anyone notice that Mikami-sensei was Reiko?
I started first with the anime and started to read it a couple of days ago, they are so much different. There is no way Reiko is Mikami in the anime, I guess we will see different endings.
Mar 24, 2012 6:57 AM

Aug 2010
D; I feel so stupid for not seeing the signs...
When they started explaining that it was Reiko, it all kind of pieced together in my mind.
All the weird parts and things that didn't add up in the manga started making since.
But I never even suspected her for a minute, I just assumed it was going to be a student.

This was a sad chapter though, I wonder how it will all end.

[T.C.O] | [C.C.O]
Mar 24, 2012 9:05 AM
Jun 2011
aeropop said:
This was a sad chapter though, I wonder how it will all end.

With the extra dead, and everybody none the wiser of course.

I still can't get over these translations, they're just too funny.
What a twist, I thought Misaki died there for a second. I thought she thought it was Akazawa as well for a moment, but I was quickly set straight. The anime and manga differ greatly. I wonder why.
Hi.
Mar 25, 2012 11:50 AM

Jan 2012
I though that was Reiko in the 18 chap. and in the beggining of this chapter
Because Misaki didn't want to Koichi arrive where she was.

Let's think about the anime...
There's one part when somebody is grabing a axe or something... o.o
i don't know what to expect on each one.

4/5 I don't love it, but i like it because the sings always been there!!

Sakoju!
Mar 30, 2012 10:44 AM

Jun 2009
Hmm, manga really elaborated the whole thing with bird. That's nice because I have never really thought too much of it.
Jan 15, 2013 8:04 PM
Oct 2010
so it was her. who was it in the anime? i dont remember it being that detailed
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 26, 2013 11:10 AM

Jan 2013
aunt Reiko was extra one... Wow
May 14, 2015 3:34 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Plot is same for anime and manga guys. The extra one is the same person. The hints they gave are almost exact the same. If dont even 1 to 1.
.____.

May 28, 2023 2:56 AM

Nov 2020
WOOOOAA What a plot twist

More topics from this board

Poll: » Another Chapter 20 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Mar 24, 2012

28 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Feb 6, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 4 Discussion

13man18 - May 24, 2011

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 25, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 3 Discussion

-Quasar - Apr 15, 2011

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 24, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 2 Discussion

-Quasar - Mar 22, 2011

8 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 24, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 1 Discussion

-Quasar - Mar 1, 2011

10 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 23, 12:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.