Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Aug 4, 2012 1:05 PM

May 2010
Okay, Japanese High School guys are dangerous...
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 5, 2012 8:33 PM

Jun 2012
NO!!! NOT HIS MOM!!!! SHE WAS SO FUNNY!!!
EL. PHY. CONGROO.

Aug 22, 2012 7:41 AM

Nov 2008
AhmedHan said:
The story had a lot of flaws. The most obvious one was the "nobody-else-is-around" mistake; that is, they are in a public place but there are no people around them. Normally, you cannot find a place where you can stay alone in public. If you jump from a tower with a parachute, a crowd gathers around you as soon as you land, no much before you land; they start to capture you with their cell phones.
His dad land to a park with a parachute and there is no one around, yet he coincidentally comes across the wife in the park after many years. That is a big flaw in the story which makes it illogical and cheap.

That is probably the main problem I had with this episode. When I saw his dad flying out on a parachute I was like "Why isn't anyone seeing this except for Yuki's mom?" That would kind of stand out and I'm pretty sure the police would -at least- question his father who just-so-happened to have a parachute to escape from an exploding building.

As for the rape scene, though, I don't see why so many people are complaining about it. If this was a childrens show or they portrayed it in a way that is sexist towards women I would understand, but I think the pulled off the scene rather well. Rape happens and Mirai Nikki isn't the type of show that should have to avoid subjects like that.
Aug 31, 2012 9:59 AM

Feb 2011
That bastard ... I can only feel hate towards him right now
Sep 5, 2012 5:31 PM

Nov 2011
Nooo, the sevenths were probably my favorite team! At least we still have Yuno! And he should have just let Yuno kill his dad. Freakin Yuki!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 13, 2012 3:08 AM
Feb 2009
jesus wtf happened here and finally Yukki not being a pussy?
Sep 14, 2012 11:03 AM

Apr 2011
what a sad end for Marco and Ai :c
Sep 21, 2012 4:17 AM

Sep 2009
Citizeninsane said:
I find rape to be absolutely disgusting, get's me emotionally involved O_o.
It's the same for me, but at the same time I'm angry that the rape is supposed to be some kind of justification for what they were doing. Most of the people in this show are messed up to be honest.
Sep 25, 2012 7:15 PM
Jul 2012
His father is fucked up. Now i hate him.
5/5
xMusicMohawk said:

"Do you really love me? or are you just insane?" amazing

damn I don't know what to think about Yuno anymore...

Agreed
Oct 3, 2012 2:42 PM

May 2012
A super sad ending, 7 dies the tower explodes and all by all his father kills his mother :'( what a fucking worthless dad... Damn the only one he has now is Yuno and she's crazy!

Well let's see what's next!
Dec 5, 2012 1:01 AM

Sep 2012
marco did the right thing, those bastards raped his girl. also bastard dad takes parachute and kills mom-_-'
kevsterr95Dec 5, 2012 1:17 AM
Dec 8, 2012 12:06 PM

Jun 2008
Once again, this anime is just filled with over exaggerations and characters who constantly act stupid all the damn time.

Very frustrating...
Dec 16, 2012 3:05 PM

Jul 2011
RIP AI AND MARCO!!!!!!!!!! NONE CAN SURPASS YOU GUISE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T
Jan 10, 2013 5:38 PM

Jan 2013
damn this episode had a lot of curve balls. where to begin. you get to see 7th's backstory. now, granted, I havent read up to here in the manga, but if they added that rape scene as filler I cant decide if it was good or bad. at the time it was nice to have the backstory but I couldnt help to think "ahh, another rape scene." so if its filler than theyre kinda drawing the subject more to rape, but then at the same time it's nice to have a little more background to AI and Marco, makes me almost feel bad for them. but it is a little character changing. that scene where marco picks up the rock blocking the ceiling with the pipe in his stomach was a nice scene.
Also, thanks to the OP for posting the actual wound Yuno inflicted on Ai. It kinda makes more sense and I dont know why they changed that for the anime. Im glad marco told Yukki how it is and how much of a pussy he is. I cant believe he hasnt realized it himself up til now but im glad he got told by someone he'll take seriously. Not to say you can blame him now once you see the scene of Yukki's dad steal their parachute and jump out the window! that was the BIGGEST dick move. haha and everyone was justifying last epiosde when he broke his cellphone because "he didnt know." now its apparent his dad doesnt give two shits about his son's life.

Anyone else think it was weird Yukki wore the parachute as he held Yuno? That would be pretty dangerous to do in the first place, and a good defense is that Yuno really cares about Yukki and wants him to live, but still...They almost portray Yuno as having more sense sometimes and Id think that she's almost stronger and more able to hold Yukki, I wouldnt be surprised if Yukki's arms got sore and he had a problem holding her while parachuting where as Yuno would hold on to him no matter what despite any sort of pain.

and then the biggest curveball at the end. HIS FUCKING DAD STABS HIS MOM. jesus christ what a DICK! I didnt think they'd portray him any worse in this episode but think again. as sad as it is for Yukki Im looking forward to the change. His parents look a bit young btw.. haha honestly if he let Yuno kill his dad awhile back his mom would still be alive.. but i guess he couldnt know at the time. but just to think about it or if he thought about it it would probably bother him.

Also, for this whole anime I kinda have predicted Yuno ending up being the ending antagonist, as much as I dont really want that to happen it wouldnt be a big surprise at all IMO. hopefully it wont go that way but we'll see. Anyway my point is, it seems that Yukki and Yuno almost have more to bond about now, both not having parents and both their mothers being dead.

i didnt know people actually cried during anime though...lol just kidding but I mean the scene was sad but I didnt come close to tears. were these all females that said that in this thread? (not being sexist just wondering..)

Edit:
dextronautJan 26, 2013 6:30 AM
Jan 15, 2013 3:56 AM

Oct 2012
I wonder how many time Yuno will be right. She was right about his "friends" at first, she was right about his father! Good god!
Jan 29, 2013 12:39 PM
Dec 2011
We just can't get happy endings, can we? :(
Feb 1, 2013 6:46 AM
Dec 2012
Confucius said:

I know right, I mean WTF!
I felt really bad for the sevenths, that rape scene totally fucked me up.
Also the father stealing that parachute leaving his son to die and killing his ex-wife was just low.
May 1, 2013 12:18 AM

Jul 2009
wow lots of emotions im feeling right now :(

i actually like the backstory of both Marco and Ai, i thought they would spend the whole episode with them.

feel sorry for both of them :(

Ai's parent leaving her from the tower just like that T__T

fucking bitches, those stupid girls really need to die on fire, if i were in the same position as Marco, would have definitely killed all those men, as well as torture those fucking whores.

wtf Kurou!?!?! like father and like fucking son???

the battle scenes were awesome!!!

Yuno however was brutal and doesn't hesitate to kill anyone that pose a threat to Yuki.

even a bleeding Ai she doesn't care as hell!

wow Yuki's mom is dead :(

Kurou wtf are you doing!!?!?!

then again coming from Dio, this guy is the worst!!!

Ai and Marco will always be the perfect pair!!!!!

goodbye Seventh's :(

and lol i have noticed they always reference Amamagi PS2 games!!

does the director/creator love them or what XD

next arc is gonna be excellent!! wonder if Yuki will kill his father or so??

DO IT!!!
May 20, 2013 1:35 AM
May 2013
Honestly Yukki annoys the hell out of me and after watching this episode I know where he gets it from ...daddy :/ and Yuno the thing I like about her has to be her obsession with Yukki(even if I don't like him) glad she stuck with him :)
May 24, 2013 12:55 PM
Aug 2012
god wat an awful father the worst kind of crap ass murder i wonder if they will tell him it was his dad
May 30, 2013 3:57 PM

Jun 2012
Marco & Ai will always be together, even if they aren't gods. I would say 'better love story than twilight', but they aren't even on the same level.

When I hear Yuki asking Yuno for help, I think of Yuno doing everything for him.
o.0 when the father took off with the parachute. Although realistically he may have been able to carry Yuki, that would not really work for the plot.
I sure hope Yukiteru learned something about relationships from that, he really doesn't care for Yuno except that he needs her.

Jun 1, 2013 1:29 PM

Apr 2013
What an emotional roller coaster. I felt sorry for Marco and Ai :(
And Yukki's father is the scum of the earth. Cant wait to see what happens next.
Jul 1, 2013 9:24 AM

Jan 2012
Omg this episode made me cry.
Seriously Marco x Ai is one of my favorites OTP now. Just love them so fucking much <3
And damn, Yukki's father is such a scumbag, now I could see Yukki's just like his father.
Jul 9, 2013 11:52 AM

Mar 2013
His father fucked up everything.

The story of 7th was really touching. I teared up at the end.
Jul 18, 2013 11:28 AM
Apr 2008
Still can not believe that everyone can just forgive and forget everything Yuno has done.
Jul 19, 2013 5:30 PM

May 2013
My eye was tearing a little at the part when marco and ai was dying
Jul 27, 2013 8:46 PM
Jul 2018
DaForce0 said:
Confucius said:

I know right, I mean WTF!
I felt really bad for the sevenths, that rape scene totally fucked me up.
Also the father stealing that parachute leaving his son to die and killing his ex-wife was just low.

These are exactly my thoughts.
Aug 1, 2013 5:44 PM

Jan 2013
At first I was a bit confused... who is she what is it now talking about/the episode. Took little time to understand it but it was there the confusion. Also what a fucked up place she had to be.
Anyways there was some fan service before the kiss, I didn't see it. I was so concentrated on the knife and their hands that I didn't see it, only when her back was shown I realized it and went backward to see what I missed.

In the end (before the explosion) they were such a cute couple. Kind of sad they had to end their life just to be able to continue this anime... considering Yuki and Yuno as main characters.

And what a sad ending they had to give to this episode... I guess it's time for Yuki to go psycho too?
Aug 22, 2013 11:04 AM
Apr 2013
the intro, 7th´s backstory, yeah that shit was bad, enraging. Really shows this is a shounen, if there´s something that never fails to get into a shounen´s head/- fill his cheast with rage- it's got to be this type of NTR.
Good ending on this one, that guy didn't lie that when shit goes down he'll live up to the name mr. Runaway.
Aug 31, 2013 2:06 PM

Jun 2013
Oh my goodness, the Sevenths' backstory was so heartfelt <3
now for the rant...OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS WHY DID YUKITTERU'S MOM HAVE TO DIE? DAMN IT THIS ANIME GOES TOO FAR, UGH, HIS DAD IS SUCH A BASTARD. I HOPE HE DIES AN EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL DEATH; I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW.

Anyways, can't wait for the next episode ;D
Sep 1, 2013 9:27 PM

Jul 2013
Well this definitely showed a contrast between Ai/Marco's love and Yuno/Yiki's love.AWW ..I'm kinda happy that those two were able to die together.It was somewhat bittersweeet.
Sep 7, 2013 1:02 PM

Jun 2013
I cannot believe how horrible Yukiteru's father is. He is just the worst. Now I see where Yuki get's it from.

Also Seventh just moved way up on my list of favorite diary holders. Their backstory and death scene was really nice
Sep 21, 2013 1:07 PM
Aug 2013
7ths = cool

yuki's dad = not that cool
Sep 25, 2013 7:11 AM

Aug 2013
This episode was heartbreaking TT^TT
Sep 25, 2013 9:43 AM

Jul 2013
This show just keeps getting better and better.
Oct 10, 2013 1:36 AM
Jun 2013
Whoa this animie took a dramatic turn. It's wayb better than before. What's up with everyone complaining about the rape scene, you couldn't even see it. I laughed on the part when Mar kept calling Yukki a piece of shit and when Yukki's dad steals the parachute and jumps to safety haha fuck he's a cunt. 8.3/10.
Nov 14, 2013 7:17 AM

Oct 2013
Yuno, I hate her so much, she's such a cunt. Don't even get me started about yuki's dad...
Nov 14, 2013 7:11 PM

Aug 2013
One of the thing I hate the most in humanity is rape. It get me mad. I'm glad he stabed that fucker. R.I.P. to this cute couple...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Nov 26, 2013 10:18 PM

Aug 2012
His dad is a jackass
Dec 18, 2013 2:01 AM

Sep 2012
His dad is fucked up. I guess his debt comes first while family comes last.
Dec 21, 2013 4:09 PM

Dec 2010
The episode was indeed amazing.

I knew that Yuki's father was thrash, but I never imagined him being this despicable. I hope he gets it eventually, he just has it coming.
Dec 30, 2013 7:03 PM

Sep 2009
What's with this anime and rape????
Jan 3, 2014 10:24 PM

Nov 2013
*sigh* Nothing like a rape scene to get me hard.

Feb 12, 2014 10:48 PM
Jul 2018
Loved the flashback, the scene just before the opening with the tower was beautiful. And then... they broke it again. Maybe they should stick to the flashbacks now or something cause the story is already shitty, the only way to make it good again is stop playing around and it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen.

Hahahah, Yukki's father coming out of nowhere and stealing the parachute, briliant. Seventh being alive even though her throat was cut was briliant too, love the plot armor, it's very nice and stronger then ever. I'm seriously starting to hate Mirai Nikki now, everything in it is just bulshit with characters acting differently every episode, Yukki being a moron each time and all the plot characters surviving virtually everything, it was good, now it's shit.

Why couldn't they show a flashback throughout the whole episode? It was the best part of the episode and one of the best in the anime. And this episode I didn't like Yuno, she changed way to much, also she was able to do those crazy stuff and yet she let Yukki's father steal the parachute.

I cried at the end with their cellphones, that was touching, I really liked this couple. Nice story of them. It's how it should end for Yuno and Yukki many episodes before. The scene when Yukki was flying with the parachute with Yuno in his arms... Seriously? Yukki? Lol. that anime has become a load of crap now. Glad his mother died, I'm just hoping that the end will not piss me off.
Mar 8, 2014 8:45 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
The two made a real good couple, but their fate was sealed by Yuno. Yukki's father really did it this time. Wow, Yukki's mom dies.

Bonus clip was hilarious. Loli girl in bed and Marco's girl comes and thinks he's cheating on her. But she only comes to give them the Exchange Diary. Scene ends with loli girl opening an Amagami SS game ol.

Apr 1, 2014 8:41 PM

Jun 2011
musicalsushi said:
What's with this anime and rape????

This ^. Using rape as a plot device sucks so hard. (no pun intended) Seriously, the author has to come up with some better writing than just rape rape and more sex.

Onto the episode, man, I feel for Marco, he is the man! Feel bad for Ai too. Fuck Yuno, screw the main characters, the author tries so hard to make the main characters win, it's unbelievable. I felt a little bad for Yukkii at the end there, and also the mom, seriously, the dad is fucked up, what a douche. Both of my favorite diary users are dead, Sevenths and Fourth, sigh.

Shih said:

What 7th (male) said about Yuki is true. Yuki is pathetic.
"Yuno, why did you kill 7th (female)? We just needed to get her diary."
Well, Yuki, you did throw a dart at 7th's cellphone which equals attempting to kill her. = =|

Didn't notice this before, but this ^. Lol, that contradiction, bad writing or on purpose? I bet it's not the latter.
ToG25thBaamApr 1, 2014 8:48 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 6, 2014 11:42 AM

Sep 2013
how long does it take for someone to die from a slit throat? jeesh.
Apr 20, 2014 12:56 AM

Jul 2013
Wow, RIP 7ths and the mother!
The rape thing in the series makes me a little uneasy though, it stains the victimized character, it leaves me a little mad...
One thing that should have been done is throwing that bitch while parachuting! She locked you in before, throw her in the air!
And Yukki's father is a piece of shit!
PhinalPhlashApr 20, 2014 1:23 AM
May 2, 2014 10:39 AM

Jan 2014
This was the first episode that got me emotionally involved.

I was siding for the 7ths, the stuff Marco throw at them were simply divine and true.
I feel bad for them.
May 2, 2014 7:14 PM

Sep 2010
RIP Sevenths and Mother. I wouldn't downplay Yuno's psychotic tendencies and Yukiteru's dad is some kind of highwayman.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.