Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 5, 2012 4:30 PM
Aug 2011
I don't think you can blame Henrietta, she is just going by how she feels. You can't help but love who you love and sometimes love is a game, where you do what you have to do to try and win. That is partly what Charlotte was saying.

Honestly the only one people should be mad at is Saito for having such a weak demeanor. He needs to man up in those situations and lay down how he feels properly.

Though I am glad they didn't draw this out and have them fighting into next episode. As I am sure Tifania drama is on the horizon which is going to be harsh to watch.
Feb 5, 2012 4:31 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
I tried, but I can't go any further.
Feb 5, 2012 4:38 PM

Oct 2011
Louise and Saito's relationship has been like this from the very begging.

Louise is more concerned of what people might think or say about her, not being being honest with her true feelings at all. aswell as what she says and does to Saito to make him feel insecure. Even if it wasn't her intention to do so, not once in this series have I heard Louise say "I Love You" to Saito, maybe only a little on the last episode of season 2 where she was about to say it before the sleeping potion took affect. She said it out loud once she thought Saito was dead.

Saito has been very honest with his feelings for Louise from the very begging but is quite weak around other female charactors. But sometimes it's because of what Louise has said to him which leaves him insecure causing him to seek other female attention.

(I'm sorry about any spelling or punctuation errors, I've suffe with dyslexia XD)
Feb 5, 2012 6:07 PM

Mar 2008
I'm not sure if I completely agree that "Mirror" is a teleportation mirror.

I do not think Henrietta would hurt her childhood friend like that, call me crazy but I'm giving her more credit than that. Also, I've never really been given the "I love you" vibe from Henrietta to Saito. I think she views him more so as a hero and respects him.

So far I am a bit saddened by the pace of this season. This is supposed to be the final, and from what I understand we have a lot of content to burn through.
Feb 5, 2012 7:05 PM

May 2011
That mirror scene reminded me of School Days. I think this episode made it official that I hate Saito and now I'm starting to hate Rie Kugimiya's voice. I'm really questioning why I keep watching this anime as I don't think I ever found it very enjoyable.

But here's to hoping this season redeems itself.
Feb 5, 2012 7:46 PM
Sep 2011
Mr_DaftPunk said:
Woohoo! Well I guess I'm the only one that prefers Saito x Henrietta. I think Saito and Louise are great together, but I rather prefer Saito with the princess.

Henrietta and Saito kissing = BEST SCENE SO FAR!

This was a good learning experience for Louise. Knowing that she already has Saito, she still wanted to change his personality just to please her bitchy sister and family. Louise doesn't realize that there are 3 wonderful young women (2 with more authority than her) that are waiting to jump on the chance to be with Saito, and they can care less if he doesn't act like a noble because they love him for who he is.

You are not alone. :) I prefer Henrietta x Saito, or could be Tabitha/Siesta x Saito. Had enough tsuntsundere Louise for 3 SEASONS. Sigh. Love the changed. :) 5/5

Plus, if you were Saito won't you do the same? :D Being in another world, popular and a Gandalfr you can do much as you want. LOL

<3 Freaking Hot Henrietta
goblinmitzuFeb 5, 2012 7:54 PM
I'm a hater of every Protagonist in the anime I watch.
Oh God why are they so lame?

Tl;dr I just want to be the main character.
Cause I am perfect. ◕ ‿‿ ◕

by - O*****
Feb 5, 2012 8:55 PM

Apr 2009
i for one think that the Saito x Henrietta scene is required.. no, it's not because i like Henrietta (DAMN, SO HAWT, good thing we have her scene every season), no no.. none of the other girls have as much effect in making Louise jealous and be assertive of how she feels about Saito.. inside Louise's heart, despite being tsun about it, she probably subconsciously recognize that all the other girls can just pull on Saito's weakness as a man, like what's been going on most ecchi scenes since the last seasons.. but it's only the Queen, Louise's best friend, who made Saito fall to the path of cheating for her in a different manner, by using words, her stories, her character and inner feelings and taking advantage of the situation (coupled with her hawt body of course).. this should really hit Louise hard since Saito is not only being swayed by lustful desires after all.. Henrietta is the most dangerous rival of them all.. and yet she need not even desire of being together with Saito and be married to him, she just desires for him as a woman when she isn't acting as the queen and doesn't care whether he is officially with someone.. it would even be nice if Louise could talk it over Henrietta.. this is not resolved yet..

but anyway, i still don't like what they did or are doing to the series in a large scale..

btw, does harem end go like this?
Hi, I'm Saito Chevalier de Hiraga de Ornieres.. i have a cute and lovely loli wife.. my maid is great and provides me with different kinds of service.. i'm one of the few trusted knights of our Queen, we even meet at night to relieve her stress when she feels down and needs love.. the Queen of Gallia has birthed an heir to their throne, yet everyone wonders who is the father, except me of course.. sometimes, an elf visits the household, too..
argiliumFeb 5, 2012 9:16 PM
Feb 5, 2012 9:27 PM

Oct 2010
argilium said:
Hi, I'm Saito Chevalier de Hiraga de Ornieres.. i have a cute and lovely loli wife.. my maid is great and provides me with different kinds of service.. i'm one of the few trusted knights of our Queen, we even meet at night to relieve her stress when she feels down and needs love.. the Queen of Gallia has birthed an heir to their throne, yet everyone wonders who is the father, except me of course.. sometimes, an elf visits the household, too..
I ROFL so hard, my stomach hurts man! If that happens it will be bad. Ideally we want a real marriage of Saito. Can't believe the first one is not valid!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 5, 2012 10:07 PM

Nov 2007
Crappiest episode of all the shows I am following at this moment. Saito doesn't deserve Louise, F*cking Period. /very disappointed.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 5, 2012 10:44 PM

Oct 2011
I ROFL so hard, my stomach hurts man! If that happens it will be bad. Ideally we want a real marriage of Saito. Can't believe the first one is not valid!
Yumekichi11 said:
argilium said:

I've been wondering why that wedding hasn't been mentioned yet, probably the marriage was nulled aswell as the familiar insignia when Saito died lol
Feb 5, 2012 11:16 PM

Oct 2010
Dougy-kun said:
Yumekichi11 said:
argilium said:

I've been wondering why that wedding hasn't been mentioned yet, probably the marriage was nulled aswell as the familiar insignia when Saito died lol

There was also no witnesses and the token proof was gone I think or somehow it never really resurfaced.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 5, 2012 11:28 PM

Oct 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Dougy-kun said:
Yumekichi11 said:
argilium said:

There was also no witnesses and the token proof was gone I think or somehow it never really resurfaced.

The token of proof (Eclair D'amour) they still had it at the end of season 2 when they reunited.
Feb 5, 2012 11:32 PM

Mar 2010
Up until this episode I had no idea...
Just how much of a douche Saito is and how much a whore the princess can be.. I can't see a couple like Louise and Saito having a particular "healthy" marriage either in serious terms. Sure its an anime but dam.. no one has matured hardly a little bit in the several seasons this anime has done.
Feb 5, 2012 11:56 PM
Aug 2010
MoonFox said:
Up until this episode I had no idea...
Just how much of a douche Saito is and how much a whore the princess can be.. I can't see a couple like Louise and Saito having a particular "healthy" marriage either in serious terms. Sure its an anime but dam.. no one has matured hardly a little bit in the several seasons this anime has done.
Agreed 100%

But lets analyze this even further.

Myth #1 Supposedly Henrietta is a very dear friend of Louise who she "loves" very much and she treats her as a very important person in her life.

Reality: Henrietta is a disgusting Succubus who is selfish, egotistical, and uses her power to do and get whatever she pleases and she could care less about Louise.

Myth #2 Supposedly Saito is a guy who truly loves Louise and he wouldn't even stay in this world if it wasn't for her.

Reality: Saito really is a complete scumbag and he is NOT honest with his feelings, and apparently he has the right to do whatever he wants to with other girls and he expects Louise to follow along....complete DOUCHE!!

Myth #3 Supposedly Louise has no redeeming qualities other than being a loli, and Saito shouldn't even bother with her.

Reality: She is the only girl that really loves Saito, she can't help the way she is and has tried desperately to change, however it's very hard to change when the person you love continues to be a douche bag and hurt you every chance he gets.

Honestly, the first 3 seasons I always defended Saito, I thought Louise was just an annoying tsundere that treated Saito like a dog even though he did a lot for her.

Now I know that Saito doesn't deserve Louise, and it seems that Saito is the one that needs to change.
Feb 6, 2012 1:12 AM

Aug 2011
Reality: Henrietta is a disgusting Succubus who is selfish, egotistical, and uses her power to do and get whatever she pleases and she could care less about Louise.

Welcome to the real world.
Did you like my avatar, perv?
Feb 6, 2012 2:25 AM

Apr 2011
Only one way to describe how I felt about that slutty kissing scene:

Yes, I do believe Saito is mentally retarded for not staying faithful to Louise. But remember, he is STILL YOUNG, DUMB, AND FULL OF CUM. There's no possible way for him to resist his animalistic urges to procreate! Especially if a hawt ass bitch comes into your room wearing sexy apparel that is enough to make you jizz in your pants! Lets face it, Henrietta is a fucking slut who is DYING to get butt fucked by Saito. And she will use any means necessary in order to do so. Regardless if Louise's feeling are hurt and that she is aware of her relationship with Saito. If she really cherished Louise's friendship she wouldn't have done such a slut ass move.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Feb 6, 2012 2:55 AM
Jan 2011
BULLDOG266 said:
Lets face it, Henrietta is a fucking slut who is DYING to get butt fucked by Saito. And she will use any means necessary in order to do so. Regardless if Louise's feeling are hurt and that she is aware of her relationship with Saito. If she really cherished Louise's friendship she wouldn't have done such a slut ass move.

I wouldn't be so sure in this case, as I wrote before, she had more than perfect possibilities for that, but not used them (hotel room, she's almost naked, needed only to pull off her panties and here we go, Saito wouldn't has a chance to hold on). Indeed it is clear that she wants Saito (this is harem anime, so almost all girls have hots for main character), but but her desire not overwhelming, maybe due to the morals or what, but she's not so hungry for Saito as in may look. But can agree she behaves pretty slutty but maidens in love may do so, so that's may pardon her partly/
Feb 6, 2012 3:29 AM
Jan 2012
BULLDOG266 said:
Only one way to describe how I felt about that slutty kissing scene:

yep, pretty much what I think, but i wouldn't mind him going for a harem ending, though it's a bit too late for that, the only available route is Louise >.> imagine yourselves in his position, geez, there's so much ass he cant pass...
Feb 6, 2012 4:12 AM
Jan 2009
BULLDOG266 said:

yep, pretty much what I think, but i wouldn't mind him going for a harem ending, though it's a bit too late for that, the only available route is Louise >.> imagine yourselves in his position, geez, there's so much ass he cant pass..

I'd honestly just go for Louise if I was in his position, since she is the cutest one out of all of them in my opinion, and plus the tsundere part of anime characters always makes me love them more, which saito does love also, but yeah, hope the rest of the season isn't massive amounts of crap
Feb 6, 2012 10:51 AM

Sep 2009
My thought's when Saito let Henrietta do that:

Goddamn he can be so fucking stupid...
Feb 6, 2012 4:46 PM

Nov 2010
god this episode was painfull to watch... this season realy became what i feared, even more of a chore to watch. god every time louise slapped saito my life got shorter (and i wanted to make her eat that whip for breakfast) i for one loved the kiss with henrietta (served louise right for the bullshit) but hey on the other hand saito is the idiot who puts up with the crap.

now i see why people compare this to school days :D

oh and why is the princes a whore? did she screw every male in the serie's? nope! did she kiss every male in this serie? nope! this list goes on... if somebody needs to be called a (semi)whore it's saito himself... hell just let there be a polygamy law there and get this crap over with... going to downgrade the points to a 6 for all seasons (and this one could well end up getting a 5 or a 4)
kickthebucketFeb 6, 2012 4:52 PM
Feb 6, 2012 6:36 PM

Nov 2007
he could have 2 DIFFERENT QUEENS, or a HOT MAID, or a BIG BOOB ELF and what does he do ? HE STAYS WITH THE ABUSIVE ANNOYING FLAT LOLI.

all she ever does is abuse him and yell at him? she kicked him in the balls last episode! she hits him with explosions constantly.

WTF is wrong with you Saito?

the best solution would be to just let him have a harem, then it's not cheating bro.

anyway Henrietta kiss = YEAH! back with Louise = why am I watching this shit?

Saito is not a scumbat, but he is an IDIOT. Louse is just an abusive bitch. you people act like you'd put up with the shit she gives Saito?

I would give this series a 10 if it ended with Louise's death.
Feb 6, 2012 6:49 PM

Jan 2012
Mr_DaftPunk said:
Woohoo! Well I guess I'm the only one that prefers Saito x Henrietta. I think Saito and Louise are great together, but I rather prefer Saito with the princess.

Henrietta and Saito kissing = BEST SCENE SO FAR!

This was a good learning experience for Louise. Knowing that she already has Saito, she still wanted to change his personality just to please her bitchy sister and family. Louise doesn't realize that there are 3 wonderful young women (2 with more authority than her) that are waiting to jump on the chance to be with Saito, and they can care less if he doesn't act like a noble because they love him for who he is.

I prefer Saito x Henrietta too!
Louise has pretty flat character (no pun intended).
She's all, "Oh I l... lo... I LOVE SAITO ;///;" but then she's all, "Do what I say baka inu! >~<" and then they fight, then any of the other girls appears and that makes Saito happy, but then Louise gets jealous and starts crying and Saito goes after her and then she's happy again.
That's an abusive relationship for buck's sake!!
Feb 6, 2012 8:09 PM

Dec 2007
sigh a majority of us just want saito to bang the queen already...

see this anime has turned from "summoned familiar guy" into "ooo lets make the guy and lead girl fight all the time and make up"
Feb 6, 2012 10:27 PM

Jun 2007
i would choose Henrietta
man why not Saito go for the harem you really can do it
and you will have two queens in your harem.

but that was a great kiss between Saito and Henrietta.
Feb 6, 2012 11:33 PM

Jan 2011
The tragedy for many ruling monarchs is that they must marry for reasons of statecraft regardless of where their affections lie. The duty of the monarch is to preserve the security and prosperity of their kingdom. One essential part of that purpose is to provide an unquestioned line of succession with legitimate heirs. Failure to do that will result in a civil war between rival claimants for the throne.

On the other hand, history is full of examples of royal mistresses, concubines, and "favourites" who did hold the monarch's affections for a period (often a long one). Just the existence of the secret room and mirror indicates that this is the case in Louise's world as well and both Henrietta and Tabitha were also pretty forthright in saying that if they really wanted to they would be able to force Saito into a relationship. (Note that there is a double standard in history between male and female monarchs regarding this behaviour--although Catherine the Great of Russia and a few other reigning queens did manage to overthrow it).

While the prevailing sentiment in the forum seems to be that Saito and Louise should form a stable (vanilla) monogamous relationship, every indication would seem to be that there are other options in Louise's society. But even though it might be a possibility, I still think this was only a faux reset. People in this anime behave much better than the rich and powerful in the real world.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Feb 7, 2012 3:11 AM
Nov 2008
I was pretty disappointed with this epp, final season and still no idea what the big finishing plot is going to be. I thought it was a pretty underhanded thing for Henrietta to do with Louise being her best friend and all....

I think I'm the only one who still wants to see a Saito x Kirche ending :p
Feb 7, 2012 6:44 AM

Aug 2008
Forget the pacing of the season. The pacing of this ep was WAAAAAAAAT?
Feb 7, 2012 11:11 AM

Feb 2012
You know I feel like I have seen this episode before....yeah the past 3 seasons -_-. I mean it was nice and all but a filler episode at this point is boring. Louise needs to chain saito up and get this marriage/relationship ordeal figured out. To me it seems this episode was just a repeat of the masquerade ball..
Feb 7, 2012 3:58 PM
Oct 2011
*looks at next epsiode's preview*
Season 3v2 confirmed? And I thought this show couldn't possibly get any worse...
Seriously, fuck you J.C. Staff for making the impossible possible.
Feb 7, 2012 7:19 PM

Oct 2011
Fuuuck what the hell. What's with all these shitty coincidences and miscomprehensions. Damn bro what is this. Saito is a damn player with all these girls around him.
Feb 7, 2012 10:10 PM

Sep 2011
13man18 said:
Saito should just go for the harem. Nothing goes wrong in harems.

This seems about right.
Feb 7, 2012 10:41 PM
Jul 2011
Wow... They already made me dislike Saito quite a bit last episode, but they shot him down for good this time. And to top it off, they even went for the traditional "I'll become a better girlfriend so he doesn't need to cheat on me" solution in the end. Grrr...

And to think I was concerned about too much plot in too little time... Now they're wasting time on awkward and rather contrived relationship problems, with an onsen episode coming up next.

What is it with J.C. Staff series lately? I'm already on the verge of dropping Shana III, keeping it on-hold for old times' sake, and now THIS. Did they become trolls or incompetent or is it me who has changed? Sure, the novels are also to blame, but the director still has a lot of influence.

I don't know what to do yet. Disliking a main character that much poses a serious problem.
Feb 8, 2012 2:26 AM

Apr 2008
Why diid Saito put his arms around her waist?
Nekomimi~
Feb 8, 2012 3:32 AM

May 2010
Seemed like a pointless episode but I liked it nonetheless.
Feb 8, 2012 4:58 AM

Jul 2011
Oh come on, no one can resist the sensuality of the queen Henrietta, she's so hot !!!
Feb 10, 2012 11:34 AM
Nov 2010
Louise is becoming very brave in her relationship with Saito, i mean she even said that "meow" thing for him, that must have been very very hard for her. Too bad, that Saito had to go pushing it. Also Siesta should leave them alone, she's ruining this show completely.

And it seems the queen is back with her slutty ways. I was surprised that Louise decided to "runaway" instead of making an explosion spell (which she had every right to do so). She really cares so much about Saito, that she was much more concern about his happiness than her own. Not to mention that she try hard in teaching Saito how to be a noble, cause she didn't want her family to separate her from him.

Louise really loves Saito, and this season is proving it.

On the other hand, I really wish Saito would put a lot more effort in his relationship with Louise, I don't think anyone has the right to blame Louise for being "mean" cause most of it is a result from Saito's pervertedness together with his inability to be completely faithful to Louise.

We have already seen countless times that when Saito is willing to be faithful to Louise, that Louise becomes very sweet and understanding (i.e. the boat scene from a previous season).

Louise is becoming a great character, and I'm loving her even more with each passing episode.
Feb 10, 2012 12:31 PM
Sep 2009
It could have been the best hentai series ever if Saito was not that dumb
Feb 12, 2012 9:06 AM

Aug 2010
waalex11 said:
What I've always hated about this whole series is how all the bitch girls are selfishly trying to steal away Saito from Louise, and how Saito can't even be loyal to just one girl, that is Louise!

Even "with" the imperfections of Louise and Saito,
which are; Saito being a pervert and Louise physically abusing Saito, sometimes.

Oh, as well as Saito not staying "loyal" to ONLY Louise.

The only bitch here is Louise. But man so far this series is so fail. Same formula everytime. Louise sees Saito with another girl gets jealous and then they make up.. seriously what is this?
Feb 12, 2012 9:12 AM

Aug 2010
mystik said:
he could have 2 DIFFERENT QUEENS, or a HOT MAID, or a BIG BOOB ELF and what does he do ? HE STAYS WITH THE ABUSIVE ANNOYING FLAT LOLI.

all she ever does is abuse him and yell at him? she kicked him in the balls last episode! she hits him with explosions constantly.

WTF is wrong with you Saito?

the best solution would be to just let him have a harem, then it's not cheating bro.

anyway Henrietta kiss = YEAH! back with Louise = why am I watching this shit?

Saito is not a scumbat, but he is an IDIOT. Louse is just an abusive bitch. you people act like you'd put up with the shit she gives Saito?

I would give this series a 10 if it ended with Louise's death.

Exacly, thus another reason why this show is so fail.
Feb 12, 2012 10:40 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
ichigo03 said:

C'mon J.C Staff, don't kill this series.

As if this adaptation wasn't killed already..

At this point, you should just LOL at the story. At least it's so ridiculous and facepalm worthy it's good.

Again, LOL at the NTR room and mirror >_>
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 12, 2012 12:17 PM

Jun 2009
EternalDreamer said:
What I don't get is why Saito would ever fucking stay with Louise, she is by far the most bloody annoying character in the show with zero appeal what so ever (apart from being a loli)

Only explanation would be that he's damn right stupid or a masochist >.<

I see what you did there.
Feb 13, 2012 7:18 AM
Jul 2018
BULLDOG266 said:
But remember, he is STILL YOUNG, DUMB, AND FULL OF CUM.

I loled hard
Feb 14, 2012 5:01 AM

Jan 2011
Fuck you Saito and fuck you Henrietta.
Feb 14, 2012 12:44 PM

Apr 2008
My head kinda hurts.

The Queen got a sympathy kiss? o-O; And Louise always always sees this stuff that makes her want to break up, then make up.

Elenore is pretty self-centered too. Louise, you have a great lover as it is. Here's a song for Saito and Louise.

And whaaa @ Tabitha.
Feb 22, 2012 7:39 AM

Jan 2011
This thread is full of troll, but I agree with just about all of them.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 28, 2012 11:58 PM

Sep 2008
Worst episode yet; no Mamiko Noto at all.
What a bunch of faggots, not inviting her to their trashy mansion.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2012 7:31 PM

Sep 2011
Started off extremely funny and then Saito cheated and it got kind of depressing. Why is Louise so forgiving!? I want more drama! >:(
Mar 30, 2012 11:32 PM

Nov 2011
im the only who liked this episode and the whole season?
Harem, Romance, Drama! ZnT F is great!
Apr 3, 2012 5:16 PM

May 2011
Lol damn it nearly every episode has some really cheesy scenes with Louis and Saito. And dis guy would go your the only one for me etc. Then a few mins later he is found flirting with someone else, and in this case kissing another girl. Cmon now Louise is da best.

Henrietta wearing just that sure would be hard to resist though.

argilium said:
Wow what a life, just wonderful.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuzuky - Jan 27, 2012

87 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.